Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,937 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:20 AM

Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians (96567 Views)

Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari / 2019 Election: Presidency Reacts To Alleged Viral Audio Of Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Gabbyosun: 10:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Who gives a fuckkk about America!

Real niggarrrz don't even think of going to America
Real niggarrrz go to dope countries like Qatar, Bahrain, Oman not some overrated dogg shitt like America
When it comes to tourism, education and business just enter those dope Arab nation

Especially when it comes to making dope money..just go to Bahrain or Oman and do your dope shitt and your money start growing like grass.
I was shocked last year to receive 700 omani rial from a client only for me to get to the bank and it was almost seven hundred and twenty thousand naira.

Bro teach me format na
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by kareemkamil(m): 10:30pm On Feb 01, 2020
na weytin dey always sweetbelly Biafra slaves b dis
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2020
jcross19:
I just laugh when I read Koran finished , I noticed that Koran is a poo and poor poetic words. bible is just a book of wisdom even Koran said that if you are confuse ask bible.

grin you re a lair if you said you read Quran and you don't accept the fact that Quran is mighty than Bible?

Bible is just book of joke and error, Bible said rabbit chew the curd is that true?
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by OyinO: 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
vizkiz:
When I die and get to heaven, I really need to know what God’s intentions were for making me a Nigerian by birth.

I really need to know.

Unfortunately, there's no Heaven. Sorry
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by fortran12: 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

What wores more than dix?

Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
Numbers 31:17
But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
Numbers 31:18

Mass killing and paedophile god
Cherry picking why don't you read the whole chapter instead of choosing the part that suits your agenda. But your prophet catches them young from 6 years of age, and we have history from your books to prove that.
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2020
fortran12:

Cherry picking why don't you read the whole chapter instead of choosing the part that suits your agenda. But your prophet catches them young from 6 years of age, and we have history from your books to prove that.

grin, read what suit me? Crossrat you funny, proof what you have, but the fact is there in Bible that all the act of terrorist start from Bible
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Wettoid123: 11:15pm On Feb 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Real niggarrrz go to dope countries like Qatar, Bahrain, Oman not some overrated dogg shitt like America
When it comes to tourism, education and business just enter those dope Arab nation

Especially when it comes to making dope money..just go to Bahrain or Oman and do your dope shitt and your money start growing like grass.
I was shocked last year to receive 700 omani rial from a client only for me to get to the bank and it was almost seven hundred and twenty thousand naira.

U are just saying shit and you have gone nowhere,, firstly Oman currency is not even know in the forex mkt,,live it or take it American remain the number one country in the world different nationalities make up America so be informed so that you will not be deformed.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Director15(m): 11:18pm On Feb 01, 2020
Beautiful nonsense
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by fortran12: 11:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

grin you re a lair if you said you read Quran and you don't accept the fact that Quran is mighty than Bible?

Bible is just book of joke and error, Bible said rabbit chew the curd is that true?
It's a fact that your book asked Muslims to ask Christians if they are in doubt

And if thou (Muhammad) art in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto thee, then ... that if he has any doubt then he can go and ask the people of the book
Sura 10 vs 94
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by TreasureTayo(m): 11:34pm On Feb 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Bro we fit talk on whatsapp?
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by omohlexy: 11:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
NaijaMutant:

Population of poverty grin

Shithole country!

Did we ask for explanation undecided

You know nada cheesy
Sure bro. Niggar is daft
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
If it's any consolation, reddit has good things to say about you sorry sobs.
https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/ex57e1/nigerians_are_one_of_americas_best_educated/

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by OyinO: 11:41pm On Feb 01, 2020
ninnie:
Shameless people
But you closed your borders to your next door African neighbour, But opened sea port to 'Oyibo' Trade.

Hypocrites

You just exposed a very big point.
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by fortran12: 11:43pm On Feb 01, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

grin, read what suit me? Crossrat you funny, proof what you have, but the fact is there in Bible that all the act of terrorist start from Bible
You have not addressed what I raised. instead of you to prove me wrong with refernces and facts you are ignoring and throwing words into the air
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by OyinO: 11:43pm On Feb 01, 2020
Agugbadin:

You are joking, are you aware that USA do not need Nigeria for anything but we Nigeria need them. How many Americans have you heard or seen migrating to this crime infected shithole country called Nigeria None.

You lie! How many companies owned by the USA are operating in Nigeria?
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by OyinO: 11:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
rummmy:
This country sef...... God can I go back to my mother's Tommy and decide which country she must give birth to me

Hell NO! NO God brought you here. You're a product of hot sex between your Father and Mother. Where they live and bleeped themselves is where you were BORN. GOD IS NOT INVOLVED. Wake the eff Up!
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Coloradowater: 12:52am On Feb 02, 2020
]Why then the ban doesn't affect non immigrants visa applicants?
They make huge amount of money on that Visa class as the rate of refusal is very high! So that B Visa class is a scam.
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Coloradowater: 12:57am On Feb 02, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

Idiot has your government not worst than earthquake & tsunami combined? Mumu.

If Allah can permit me to answer your, I will say maybe you should have being born in Korea, or any other country that always face earthquakes challenge, or in Afghanistan so you can always listen to bullet everyday, my friend thank God that you meet yourself in Nigeria where everything is free only if you re a lazy youth u won't appreciate
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by ForbesHomesNG(m): 1:43am On Feb 02, 2020
Coloradowater:
]Why then the ban doesn't affect non immigrants visa applicants?
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by GreatCracker(m): 2:22am On Feb 02, 2020
who restricted my account
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by abeggnow: 2:50am On Feb 02, 2020
Racoon:
Still vomiting trash.US no send Nigeria.Femi Adeshina should better apologise quickly to the US over his sense- less "Who made America the world police?  statement because he may not even be qualify for diplomatic passport.
so because of visa he should not say the truth.
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by GreatCracker(m): 3:14am On Feb 02, 2020
who restricted my account, i don't even know what to say
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by GreatCracker(m): 3:29am On Feb 02, 2020
This is not a good time to be a nigerian, so sad that people will now be finding it difficult to travel to the USA. <B> Anyway i think it's about time we start applying for only canada.
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by GreatCracker(m): 3:33am On Feb 02, 2020
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by GreatCracker(m): 3:45am On Feb 02, 2020
fortran12:
They never said you could nt travel. The ban iis against people who overstay. You can always travel iif u wanna study nd other geninue reasons
thanks a lot fr the information
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by godquality: 4:53am On Feb 02, 2020
Looking at the headline i was hoping to see our presidency reacting by imposing its own restrictions, rather read a presidency explanation of a foreign country bias visa policy. I guess we are scared of having a trade war or any kind of war with USA. So Bubu and co have seen a bigger bully in trump atik?
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by prasumnet: 4:57am On Feb 02, 2020
Prasumnet delivered the best digital marketing for clients to generate more traffic and get more audience. Are you searching for the best digital marketing company in Kolkata[url][/url][url][/url][url][/url]https://www.prasumnet.com/digital-marketing-trends/? call: Mobile: (+91) 9836299260 Email: parkukorthu@gmail.com

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by tsdarkside(m): 5:14am On Feb 02, 2020
how is it buharis fault if you overstay your visa....??

a deal is a deal....you can not just break it and then blame somebody else....
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Tedpgrass: 5:41am On Feb 02, 2020
Chapii:

If our US & Chinese embassy website still has GEJ as President then you should know that our country has stopped working since May 29 2015.

Kai, if the above is true

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by rummmy: 6:05am On Feb 02, 2020
OyinO:

Hell NO! NO God brought you here. You're a product of hot sex between your Father and Mother. Where they live and bleeped themselves is where you were BORN. GOD IS NOT INVOLVED. Wake the eff Up!
.....im supposed to be part of that contract....You started with God brought me here and ended with God is not involved...... so what exactly are you saying Hahaha
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by jcross19: 6:11am On Feb 02, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

Koran is just a manual for terrorism mind you , Koran is nothing but book of superstitions in form of poems . full of poo stories and Koran can't stand without plagiarism of bible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) / Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau / Ibrahim Tumsah Musa: The Most Corrupt Civil Servant, Richer Than 4 Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.