Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians (95947 Views)

Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari / 2019 Election: Presidency Reacts To Alleged Viral Audio Of Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Yg5652(m): 7:25pm On Feb 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Who gives a fuckkk about America!

Real niggarrrz don't even think of going to America
Real niggarrrz go to dope countries like Qatar, Bahrain, Oman not some overrated dogg shitt like America
When it comes to tourism, education and business just enter those dope Arab nation

Especially when it comes to making dope money..just go to Bahrain or Oman and do your dope shitt and your money start growing like grass.
I was shocked last year to receive 700 omani rial from a client only for me to get to the bank and it was almost seven hundred and twenty thousand naira.

Whatsup dude I've always been enjoying your comments drop your WhatsApp digit let's be friend bro
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Izzymore(m): 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
God bless Nigerians...

Meanwhile.... BOOK*PAY*RECEIVE*

BOOK YOUR DAY* *OLD CHICKS AND POINT OF LAY BIRDS WITH US*

Bookings/order placements;
Call: 08042110512, 08136290387
Whatsapp: 07036023050 or 08136290387

Happy Birds�, Happy Farmer* �‍�
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by thunderbabs: 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
helinues:
Nobody will tell US to reverse the policy by the time they start to feel the economic impacts..

We have the population on our side..

Modified: To those who are quoting me, sebi those migrants that they are about to stop dont pay for visa as Usa to Nigeria is visa free, flight ticket free and they always travel to Usa empty handed

Nigeria has more to lose, not America
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by iswallker(m): 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
WowSweetGuy:
RUBBISH...

Only if you dont take time to read and understand d restriction properly. It is just restrictions on some kinda visa policy...visa types are alot and can pass easily like X student visa e.t.c but u know what?! a true saying goes *if you want to hide something from a typical African,put it in a book*...Africans don't like to read

Media just hyping this shit.

They removed you from diversity lottery visa 2 immigrant visa

Soon they will remove you from the non immigrant catergkt....your eye go clear.. Shey na meda dry hype am... lipsrsealed
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by GEEBITE: 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
You are a joke,Oman Real equals 700k. The strongest currency in the world still remain the pound sterling and 700 quid is about 320k. Buzz off with your infantile rant.
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Real niggarrrz go to dope countries like Qatar, Bahrain, Oman not some overrated dogg shitt like America
When it comes to tourism, education and business just enter those dope Arab nation

Especially when it comes to making dope money..just go to Bahrain or Oman and do your dope shitt and your money start growing like grass.
I was shocked last year to receive 700 omani rial from a client only for me to get to the bank and it was almost seven hundred and twenty thousand naira.

Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by TissuePaper: 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2020
Yankee101:

If there is no God then your life don waste finish cos even on this earth you no enjoy well.If there's God you don finish finish! You better go with God and have peace here and guarantee there!
what!, I do not subscribe to this foolery, if there is really a god then fvck him, he's not fit to be called a god but a coward
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by CasNova: 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2020
The US decision is an indictment of Nigerian government over security matters. With the stamce of US, Nigeria really needs to do something drastic in curbing the ravaging menace of insecurity.
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Yankee101: 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2020
TissuePaper:
what!, I do not subscribe to this foolery, if there is really a god then fvck him, he's not fit to be called a god but a coward

I know your anger is because of things happening around you.

Now tell me what you have done today to make one person's life better around you
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Jaqenhghar: 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2020
helinues:
Nobody will tell US to reverse the policy by the time they start to feel the economic impacts..

We have the population on our side..

Modified: To those who are quoting me, sebi those migrants that they are about to stop dont pay for visa as Usa to Nigeria is visa free, flight ticket free and they always travel to Usa empty handed
It is npt the number
It is the quality of the population. A country where chicken is seen as a luxury. You have people snapping selfie because they are eating chicken. Which poverty pass that one grin
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Jaqenhghar: 7:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
CasNova:
The US decision is an indictment of Nigerian government over security matters. With the stamce of US, Nigeria really needs to do something drastic in curbing the ravaging menace of insecurity.

E
When you have the government making excuses for BH and forgiving them. Who os to say one of the forgiven BH memebr wont find his way to US and blow up some mall
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Cousin9999: 7:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
sarrki:
The ban was was due to illegal immigrants that came in through B1 B2 visa

You mean like a lot of Asians who go illegally by overstaying visas?

But a bigger problem is Central Americans and Indians. They need to stop all immigration from those regions for at least ten years. They're ruining the country and have been for a while. They're a disease.
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Dayoara: 7:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
If you fix your country , you will have no cause going into another man's land to live by force
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by maasoap(m): 7:51pm On Feb 01, 2020
strangest:

I guess you ar happy boko haram are being rehabilitated otherwise I wonder how you skip that part

The truth we should all ask ourselves how many people can Nigeria keep as prisoners? These people were captured alive and the government who is rehabilitating them is not dumb. Some will never be released back into the society because they're beyond redemption, some committed crimes that can never be overlooked.
But what about the the rest? Some prisons that are supposed to hold 4000 prisoners are currently holding more than times five of that figure. What do you suggest that government should do? Kill them? Overpopulate the prisons more? Continue keeping them at whose expense? It's common sense
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Truthbites: 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

What dope are u talking about? I hope it's not what I think? And for F sake who are these over a hundred people who liked ur comment?
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
Keep quiet and fix your country ! Bunch of incompetent fools.
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by benisaac67(m): 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Na dem... Yahoo la won èléyí ooo grin grin
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Tulsaguy: 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2020
Should have been bubu & his many kitchen idiots. The unconditional withdrawal of all trump up charges against an American citizen Yelesowore should be part of preconditions to lifting the ban on the bubu, his family & kitchen idiots...
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Timatayo1: 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2020
Good move may God bless America
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by luluosas(m): 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2020
Only if you are truly born again Christian, and not just a church goer.
By the way, for any Saint that will make it to heaven, the heavenly splendor will overshadow the affairs of this world, because the beauty and magnificent serene in heaven is golden; nothing to compare with it.
Remember, JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN. Have you made Jesus Christ your Lord and Saviour? Behold, He is knocking at your door today, please open your heart for him.
Cheers

vizkiz:
When I die and get to heaven, I really need to know what God’s intentions were for making me a Nigerian by birth.

I really need to know.
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by NaijaHeadlines: 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2020
Hmm..
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by koolaid87: 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2020
Na that client money you use buy keke napep

We're building your case niggarrrz

quote author=Slawormir post=86292529]Damnnnnn niggarrr

[/quote]
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by ume1000: 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Mtcheeww.. Always reacting. Only thing the useless administration is good at.. undecided
for every action there must be a reaction
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by strangest(m): 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
maasoap:

The truth we should all ask ourselves how many people can Nigeria keep as prisoners? These were captured alive and the government whose is rehabilitating is not dumb. Some will never be released back into the society because they're beyond redemption, some committed crimes that can never be overlooked.
But what about the the rest? Some prisons that are supposed to hold 4000 prisoners are currently holding more than times five of that figure. What do you suggest that government should do? Kill them? Overpopulate the prisons more? Continue keeping them at whose expense? It's common sense
Just like I expected, you are right... The government should also give them more money before releasing them so they should go back and kill more people...
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by nzeobi(m): 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Nigga you get contact for their visa like students own
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by K4daniel: 9:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
Am ashamed of seeing this response from the presidency.

It's just like saying a child did waec and the compulsory courses he failed.They now said he is among the failures that could not be considered on merit levels and the father is here explaining and speaking grammer instead of dealing with issues to avoid such future occurence .Please do we even have any govt? the whole bunch of the executives collecting millions should be held responsible for this damages to Nigeria brand name..Please let our foreign minister and the ambassador to the USA come and explain they have failed us.
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Pafexin(m): 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
Sit down and develop your own country amurikkka no be heaven una no go hear, unpatriotic Nigerians always running to and fro even tiny ghana go soon deport una soon with the way Nigerians are flooding the place grin grin una yansh no dey stay one place na why everybody don see us finish
When you say YANSH, are you referring to the soft or hard one? cry
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by sainthumble: 9:39pm On Feb 01, 2020
3322`�
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Obinoscopy(m): 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2020
sarrki:
The ban was was due to illegal immigrants that came in through B1 B2 visa
This doesn't make sense to me. Why don't they ban B1/B2 visa as well?
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Wyzzhi22: 9:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
Forget this US-Naija palava and listen to Ajura Ft Slimcase- Dangbanagba

https://abegabeg.com/download-music-ajura-ft-slimcase-dangbanagba/
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:03pm On Feb 01, 2020
fortran12:

Your prophet is a master In that Mary the copt and other sex slaves were owned by him.

What wores more than dix?

Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
Numbers 31:17
But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
Numbers 31:18

Mass killing and paedophile god
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2020
jcross19:
I can see that book haram are Christians. altaquiyya is allowed in you religion of piss.

All taqiya belong to follower of Paul (Christian) one of taqiyya in the Bible is where Bible said the follower of Jesus shall drink poison and it shall not hurt them, they shall hold the snake it shall not harm them,

If all this is not taqiya, can you practice any of the this at Home?
Re: Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians by jcross19: 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

All taqiya belong to follower of Paul (Christian) one of taqiyya in the Bible is where Bible said the follower of Jesus shall drink poison and it shall not hurt them, they shall hold the snake it shall not harm them,

If all this is not taqiya, can you practice any of the this at Home?
I just laugh when I read Koran finished , I noticed that Koran is a poo and poor poetic words. bible is just a book of wisdom even Koran said that if you are confuse ask bible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau / The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. / FG Moves To End DSTV's Monopoly, Says Multichoice Is Cheating Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.