Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,976 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Coronavirus: Evacuating Nigerians In Wuhan, China, The Facts - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Coronavirus: Evacuating Nigerians In Wuhan, China, The Facts (43534 Views)

NAF Jet Evacuating 350 Nigerians Leaves Egypt For Abuja / Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? / South Africa Grants Landing Permit To Airline Evacuating Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Evacuating Nigerians In Wuhan, China, The Facts by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
Blindersoff:

How long have you been in Wuhan? You keep avoiding the most important of Questions but only provide the flimsiest of things not requested for

Tell him to upload a picture showing him thumbs up with the Wuhan Christian Fellowship Flyer beside his window. Chikena!
Re: Coronavirus: Evacuating Nigerians In Wuhan, China, The Facts by Blindersoff: 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
WuhanPerson:

Thanks so much.

Who are Millicent Appiah and Augustus Narh?
Re: Coronavirus: Evacuating Nigerians In Wuhan, China, The Facts by Blindersoff: 11:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
GlorifiedTunde:

Tell him to upload a picture showing him thumbs up with the Wuhan Christian Fellowship Flyer beside his window. Chikena!

I already told him what to do but he keeps doing the direct opposite and super flimsy things too
Re: Coronavirus: Evacuating Nigerians In Wuhan, China, The Facts by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:30pm On Feb 01, 2020
Blindersoff:

I already told him what to do but he keeps doing the direct opposite and super flimsy things too

I don't think dude is legit. If he is and wants to stay alive, let him contact Sahara reporters.

But he'll have to prove to them that he's legit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Evacuating Nigerians In Wuhan, China, The Facts by wunaESQ(m): 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2020
ordinary South Africa dem no evacuate people... u de talk about Wuhan..... may d good lord keep u guys over there and we hear SAFE
Re: Coronavirus: Evacuating Nigerians In Wuhan, China, The Facts by wunaESQ(m): 11:33pm On Feb 01, 2020
ordinary South Africa dem no evacuate people... u de talk about Wuhan..... may d good Lord keep u guys over there and we here SAFE

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Evacuating Nigerians In Wuhan, China, The Facts by Blindersoff: 11:34pm On Feb 01, 2020
GlorifiedTunde:

I don't think dude is legit. If he is and wants to stay alive, let him contact Sahara reporters.

But he'll have to prove to them that he's legit.

Exactly! Nobody would take his story serious without proof. No serious news media would run with this story without proof. What is he hiding? Why is he being dodgy?
Re: Coronavirus: Evacuating Nigerians In Wuhan, China, The Facts by Dessyeghez: 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2020
No philanthropist will be eager to go again, before Buhari government start investigating their source of wealth wink
Re: Coronavirus: Evacuating Nigerians In Wuhan, China, The Facts by deleodd: 11:51pm On Feb 01, 2020
We are humans, people who are citizens of a great nation who do not deserve to be publicly sentenced to death by a country we are proud of.

Front Page please, and help us.[/quote]
Re: Coronavirus: Evacuating Nigerians In Wuhan, China, The Facts by mkmyers45(m): 11:51pm On Feb 01, 2020
lekhad:

You don't know that they can't leave the city for another city?

Several governments through diplomatic channels have successfully evacuated their citizens from Wuhan.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Evacuating Nigerians In Wuhan, China, The Facts by OyinO: 11:53pm On Feb 01, 2020
helinues:
I do not think FG has any plans of evacuating Nigerians in Wuhan...

This is a dicey situation ooo

Seeing the picture below got me shiver

Is that a corpse lying on the ground?
Re: Coronavirus: Evacuating Nigerians In Wuhan, China, The Facts by WuhanPerson: 11:56pm On Feb 01, 2020
Blindersoff:

Who are Millicent Appiah and Augustus Narh?

That is not the only fellowship. You realize there are Muslims here too right? cheesy cheesy

You however made a fair point on media seriousness which has been noted. This is just a plea to our beloved government, they have our information, our details, we just need help with evacuation.

Privacy decision stems from the fact i am not the only one involved, and whatever results from this plea could affect others.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Evacuating Nigerians In Wuhan, China, The Facts by OyinO: 11:56pm On Feb 01, 2020
Asquare84:

Please knee down in presence of God ask him for forgiveness of sin and to avert this disaster from you and your families. Front page material please

Leah Sharibu knelt down, cried, went on hunger strikes, fasted and prayed for God to forgive her sins and rescue her from Book Haram but today she has put to birth a bouncing baby boy for Book Haram leader. Nonsense an ingredient!
Re: Coronavirus: Evacuating Nigerians In Wuhan, China, The Facts by Blindersoff: 12:01am On Feb 02, 2020
WuhanPerson:

That is not the only fellowship. You realize there are Muslims here too right? cheesy cheesy

You however made a fair point on media seriousness which has been noted. This is just a plea to our beloved government, they have our information, our details, we just need help with evacuation.

Privacy decision stems from the fact i am not the only one involved, and whatever results from this plea could affect others.

I know that is not the only fellowship. I said earlier that there are currently 13 fellowships running in the wuhan international christian fellowship and i asked you WHICH ONE DO YOU BELONG?
Re: Coronavirus: Evacuating Nigerians In Wuhan, China, The Facts by Naijaarchive(m): 12:12am On Feb 02, 2020
Nigeria na anyhow country no plan.. No diplomatic strategy/channel.. Very annoying...

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Evacuating Nigerians In Wuhan, China, The Facts by sayisayi(m): 12:31am On Feb 02, 2020
helinues:
I do not think FG has any plans of evacuating Nigerians in Wuhan...

This is a dicey situation ooo

Seeing the picture below got me shiver

Bros...this could be a heart attack or other condition
Re: Coronavirus: Evacuating Nigerians In Wuhan, China, The Facts by sayisayi(m): 12:36am On Feb 02, 2020
[quote author= post=86299717]
Yes, 4 people with 1356 different monikers on Nairaland LOAVES! wink

Make it 5
Re: Coronavirus: Evacuating Nigerians In Wuhan, China, The Facts by Greenvaiper: 12:39am On Feb 02, 2020
[s]:

Yes, 4 people with 1356 different monikers on Nairaland (no exaggerations!) that support criminals and looters that raped and looted our nation for 16 years, that are now in severe pains that they cannot feed on stolen money anymore like usual, when they were told STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION!
They are also known as children of hate, perdition and frustration.

But, it's not about us @[/color] tho,
it is about their hatred for Our darling country.
They hate Nigeria, We love and believe in Nigeria.
And it is good to know that those who love our darling Daddy and our darling country are more than those who see themselves as animals that live in a zoo!
Over 15 Million Nigerians cannot be wrong!

Now you know them.
So don't be surprise anymore.
Dem no reach...NOURISH SUPER LOAVES! wink

Btw,
Are you with them also collins,
let us know now now as e dey [color=#990000]hot!
Make we know maybe u sef go dey collect GBAS-GBOS on a regular basis or a constant, love, warm hug, kisses kiss and respect from us.
Choose one NOW........and choose wisely! grin cheesy

Check our profile to learn more about us.......UNFUCKWITHABLE!![/s]

Bullshit
Re: Coronavirus: Evacuating Nigerians In Wuhan, China, The Facts by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:42am On Feb 02, 2020

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Evacuating Nigerians In Wuhan, China, The Facts by IntellectOzone(m): 12:42am On Feb 02, 2020
WuhanPerson:

Can you too just please stop answering that useless being who as no help to render than question you up like an Idiot

We don't care if it false NeWS or not
Everyone here knows Nigerians are Everywhere in the World and how possible will a Single of our Citizen not be in China that's even where Tech/Engr people travel's to very well and also school, there are also Footballers there too

We Citizen's care for our People out there who are suffering in one way or the other if our Useless Govt don't even care

God protection will keep you all alive over there
You'all shall not witness it IJN
Stay Safe brotherhood

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Evacuating Nigerians In Wuhan, China, The Facts by kayzeesoft(m): 1:11am On Feb 02, 2020
nakaman:
u never see anytin
Haaaaa! shocked
Re: Coronavirus: Evacuating Nigerians In Wuhan, China, The Facts by mkmyers45(m): 1:20am On Feb 02, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Evacuating Nigerians In Wuhan, China, The Facts by 1Sharon(f): 1:41am On Feb 02, 2020
Stay where you are !!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Evacuating Nigerians In Wuhan, China, The Facts by AdewaleKean(m): 1:43am On Feb 02, 2020
starbuck:
I hope they listen

Na this same people dey chop lizard. Cockroach. Scorpion. Rats. Only God knows what next will attack them.

God help heal the affected people

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Evacuating Nigerians In Wuhan, China, The Facts by Triaction2790(m): 2:17am On Feb 02, 2020
*Are you a creative thinker or good with business ideas.... ?*

Are you a graduate, that's looking for a business strategy to convert your idea to currency?

Are you a student, and you want a part time business where you could be earning as a student?

Are you an employee, and you are not satisfied with what you are earning?

Are you even okay, but you want to increase your cash-flow?

Then, you can kindly click on the link below
����������
https:///SYFFIN
Re: Coronavirus: Evacuating Nigerians In Wuhan, China, The Facts by mildflame: 2:26am On Feb 02, 2020
nakaman:
u never see anytin

Who is this fool
Re: Coronavirus: Evacuating Nigerians In Wuhan, China, The Facts by aimuan(m): 2:57am On Feb 02, 2020
BrickDevo:
Firstly Nigeria is not a great nation,
Secondly you're not proud of your country cos if you're, you would have schooled in your country Nigeria, but i understand, cos i hate Nigeria too.

Nevertheless Nigeria is your motherland and you shouldn't be treated like a stranger.

But Nigeria is dead what a pity! The last time Nigerian lives abroad was in danger, Nigerian government couldn't evacuate them not even one, it was air peace that came to the rescue. So find a way and come back, just forget the useless government.
sane people don't hate their country they only hate their bad leaders..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Life In Turkey / Trump’s Travel Policy: Nigerians With Valid Visas Denied Entry Into USA / Lagos-ibadan Road Begin To Wear A New Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.