Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today (47885 Views)

Leke Adeboye Leads EndSARS Service Outside Lagos Government House / Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) / CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by Dominatrix(f): 11:13am On Feb 02, 2020
Of course, they can walk now....
There are no tricycles and bikes on the road. undecided
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by BluntBoy(m): 11:15am On Feb 02, 2020
kunleweb:

I'll speka for Christians as I do. You may speka for Muslims. I'm yet to see muslim leaders violated. Secondly, it's the Christina support the administration gets that's the name of the matter hence those who provided support are necessitated to-do the needful. I'm not a Muslim appeaser. Sorry. I speka for my kingdom. You may for theirs as you see fit. For me, judgement must begin in the house of God

Unlike you, I will speak for every human being because that is what Jesus Christ would do. Religion has divided us but it doesn't mean we should stay behind the divides and forget that there are Muslims who have lost their lives to Boko Haram.

They may not be Christians. But they were human beings. They were as much victims of a beast called Boko Haram as the Christians were.

In 2016 or thereabout, Boko Haram bombed a mosque and killed the Muslim worshippers who had come for the early morning prayer. Those people were human beings. Muslim is just a label.
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by DAVE5(m): 11:18am On Feb 02, 2020
AgentNairaland:
It's A Pity, I Shouted Here And Almost All Social Networks Not To Vote For APC And Her Next Devil You Guys Were Mocking Me..

You're Now Feeling The Heat, Well This is Just Preamble..

It's not about apc and pdp anymore brother, the same psychopaths are rotating themselves around the two parties and all other political parties nowadays, its now more than just pdp or apc, it's now about we voting who would do it right no matter which political group he represents

Buhari cld have been a pdp flag bearer but the truth is his results wld still have been the same

Atiku; another kingpin in embezzlement of public funds

Others nko, all thieves, we need a person with a vision, Dubai was a dessert blessed with just more or less oil as we have, now oil is not just their all in all; they have delved into other spheres of economy

Reasons for that is good governance, vision led them here, the party, monarch system, democratic systems mattered not, but the person at the helms of affairs

Have you heard of bad parenting that brought about good children, there are many

Have you also heard of good parenting producing the worst children, there are many
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by xcabczyxabczzzz: 11:19am On Feb 02, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
why not pray to the Jewish god to interfere? oh! I forgot! the Jewish god only cares about the Jews and couldn't care less about some black skinned humans located off the coast of West Africa. which is why he quickly sent plagues to Egypt when his beloved people were enslaved but didn't do anything when it's your forefathers
Can you work with a religious person as business partner? If you can, how?
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by kunleweb: 11:19am On Feb 02, 2020
BluntBoy:

Unlike you, I will speak for every human being because that is what Jesus Christ would do. Religion has divided us but it doesn't mean we should stay behind the divides and forget that there are Muslims who have lost their lives to Boko Haram.

They may not be Christians. But they were human beings. They were as much victims of a beast called Boko Haram as the Christians were.

In 2016 or thereabout, Boko Haram bombed a mosque and killed the Muslim worshippers who had come for the early morning prayer. Those people were human beings. Muslim is just a label.

I don't confuse been liberal with being stupeed when the leader of another region/state/religion is killed on multiple occasions, that religion is under attacked. If you can't recognise the truth, how the can you speak it
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by BrainArk(m): 11:21am On Feb 02, 2020
MJBOLT:
"all these church going negroes,always singing and praying,praying and singing,they all wanna go to heaven but none of them wanna die"
And are you also ready to die? though you don't believe in heaven.
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by DAVE5(m): 11:21am On Feb 02, 2020
BluntBoy:

Hmmnn, I concur with you, better still I also concur with him as well, anything that would bring progress to us all is a welcomed development

If it profit Christian in Nigeria, trust me it would also profit everybody cos Nigerian christians are all for progress of all whether or not you agree
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by Angelfrost(m): 11:22am On Feb 02, 2020
Erediauwa:
Dear Daddy G.O,

If you like, lead them to the wilderness in Chibok for prayers, it won't change anything.

You would have been resting by now, but your involvement during the 2015 elections is the reason why you're doing this prayer walk.

You better Walk Alone.

Dear Erediauwa (or Whatever you choose to call yourself),

The old man you are writing to is making an effort in the right direction. Changing the world or Nigeria is not his sole responsibility... What have you done in your own little way or sphere of influence??!

You better get your butt off the armchair of pointless criticisms, and work/walk towards a better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by Hamzaay(m): 11:23am On Feb 02, 2020
Not yet
DropsMic:

Do you have a website for your logistics company?
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 02, 2020
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/insecurity-adeboye-to-lead-rccg-members-on-can-prayer-walk-today/
Where is Osinbande?

Cc lzas gmbuharii afamed helinues sarrki blackking98 solmus
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by hopefulLandlord: 11:26am On Feb 02, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Can you work with a religious person as business partner? If you can, how?

Yes I can if such a religious person doesn't mix business with religion or at least not to the extent that would put such a business in jeopardy

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by BluntBoy(m): 11:27am On Feb 02, 2020
kunleweb:

I don't confuse been liberal with being stupeed when the leader of another region/state/religion is killed on multiple occasions, that religion is under attacked. If you can't recognise the truth, how the can you speak it

There are no evidences that more Christians have been killed than Muslims. Aside Chibok and one or two other villages, many villages in Maiduguri are dominated by Muslims. If you count the number of villages that have been attacked, you will realize that Muslims have suffered more than Christians since 2011.

Moreover, there is no pattern to Boko Haram killings. Initially, they were targeting policemen and soldiers, then they bombed churches and then they bombed mosques, and then they slaughtered students from a government school (not a religious institution), and they bombed bus stations and markets, then they target Muslim leaders.

Go and check the timeline of Boko Haram attacks and see if there is a pattern that suggests that Christians are the targets.
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by DAVE5(m): 11:28am On Feb 02, 2020
kunleweb:

The primary place of service of any minute is the pulpit. If it can't be done, then retirement should be the way out. Another thing is being coy, cunny and docile. I'll never be on the same page as long as passivity is employed.

A father sends his daughter out on errand she gets killed, the father didn't even show remorse strong positive action. I'm speaking in the event of the evangelist that was murdered. See I wot be mentored by whom I can't rely upon. Never. Christianity must be restored to proactiveness

Where is the pulpit brother....

Where is the church...

The church is where two or three Christian gather together, there the father is with them

Now their pulpit is the street, the church building bad how beautiful it is according to what I know is not heaven's concern, but the people, the people are the church, their cleanliness is the cleanliness of the church,

The "church" is matching.. literally now

Words can go a long way, but actions goes all the way, we all are charged with the responsibility of making our abode(nigeria) a good place
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by DAVE5(m): 11:30am On Feb 02, 2020
wallezee:
Done what? He should use his voice like he used it against Jonathan.

Now he has chosen a different mode of operation, now he is using his leg, that my friend is good enough and I score him 10/10
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by Gokoyer0(m): 11:30am On Feb 02, 2020
Can you swear on your life that you are at the Ebuta-meta walking with Adeboye Indeed? I only pity those that still take you serious. You are just someone desperately looking for attention on a faceless forum like this, there is no 'we' in your case.
post=86307064:
[b]All of us @[b][/color] are at Ebute-Metta at the moment,[/b] [/b]
About to start walking with Daddy G.O, A True man of God.

[s]Nigeria must work again in our lifetime.
Prayers going up for our darling nation.

[color=#990000]Men ought to pray and not to faint.

God bless Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye.
God bless Nigeria.

To both of you and your fellow evil and corruption supporters, like that Ibori supporter above,
Becareful what you say about men of God.
These are not your average celebrities you type trash about.
Watch your mouth.

It is dangerous!!

We pity them also [/s]

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by kunleweb: 11:30am On Feb 02, 2020
DAVE5:

Where is the pulpit brother....

Where is the church...

The church is where two or three Christian gather together, there the father is with them

Now their pulpit is the street, the church building bad how beautiful it is according to what I know is not heaven's concern, but the people, the people are the church, their cleanliness is the cleanliness of the church,

The "church" is matching.. literally now

Words can go a long way, but actions goes all the way, we all are charged with the responsibility of making our abode(nigeria) a good place

Faslehood. A man's place of assignment is the pulpit in this instance. This is the docility we're talking about. Shying away from taking responsibility
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by kunleweb: 11:31am On Feb 02, 2020
BluntBoy:

There are no evidences that more Christians have been killed than Muslims. Aside Chibok and one or two other villages, many villages in Maiduguri are dominated by Muslims. If you count the number of villages that have been attacked, you will realize that Muslims have suffered more than Christians since 2011.

Moreover, there is no pattern to Boko Haram killings. Initially, they were targeting policemen and soldiers, then they bombed churches and then they bombed mosques, and then they slaughtered students from a government school (not a religious institution), and they bombed bus stations and markets, then they target Muslim leaders.

Go and check the timeline of Boko Haram attacks and see if there is a pattern that suggests that Christians are the targets.

When sheiks or imams are killed with delight as priests please let me know. Till then Christianity is under attack

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by BluntBoy(m): 11:32am On Feb 02, 2020
DAVE5:

Hmmnn, I concur with you, better still I also concur with him as well, anything that would bring progress to us all is a welcomed development

If it profit Christian in Nigeria, trust me it would also profit everybody cos Nigerian christians are all for progress of all whether or not you agree

I don't agree with the highlighted.

The average Nigerian Christian is selfish through and through.
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by 36STATES: 11:33am On Feb 02, 2020
Why does he hold that thing always?
That guy is a real scammer.
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by DAVE5(m): 11:35am On Feb 02, 2020
kunleweb:

Faslehood. A man's place of assignment is the pulpit in this instance. This is the docility we're talking about. Shying away from taking responsibility

Brother, well we all see things as we want, I have chosen to see it this way as a right way

There are too many ways to kill a rat...
If you need me to literally write several ways of killing a rat, I would, just so u see as i see, but you are you and you see how u choose

There are many ways of raising your voice, raising your voice against ur oppressor is not just about opening ur mouth only, you can also raise ur voice in several other ways, you can retaliate as a way of raining ur voice too
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by Tospringe: 11:36am On Feb 02, 2020
Erediauwa:
Dear Daddy G.O,

If you like, lead them to the wilderness in Chibok for prayers, it won't change anything.

You would have been resting by now, but your involvement during the 2015 elections is the reason why you're doing this prayer walk.

You better Walk Alone.
How ?
Did you see him campaign for Buhari ? I don't understand o
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by BluntBoy(m): 11:37am On Feb 02, 2020
kunleweb:

When sheiks or imams are killed with delight as priests please let me know. Till then Christianity is under attack

And what makes you think those Muslim clerics who lost their lives were killed in pity and not delight.

Boko Haram regards anyone who speaks against them as an enemy. If you like, call yourself the Sultan of Sokoto. If you are against them, you are an infidel.
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by AmazingELixir: 11:38am On Feb 02, 2020
post=86307064:
All of us @[/color] are at Ebute-Metta at the moment,
About to start walking with Daddy G.O, A True man of God.

Nigeria must work again in our lifetime. Buhari's tenure
Prayers going up for our darling nation president.

[color=#990000]Men ought to pray and not to faint in this nextLevel.

God bless Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye and Mannabbgrill's darling president.
God bless Nigeria.

Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by kunleweb: 11:38am On Feb 02, 2020
BluntBoy:

And what makes you think those Muslim clerics who lost their lives were killed in pity and not delight.

Boko Haram regards anyone who speaks against them as an enemy. If you like, call yourself the Sultan of Sokoto. If you are against them, you are an infidel.

Na who be this. Mention one. Instance sheiks and imams got killed as gleefully as priests are being sluaghtered. Don't let us wait too long pelase
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by Gokoyer0(m): 11:38am On Feb 02, 2020
The attention-seeking person(BBQ seller) behind that moniker is just trying to fool some gullible Nairalanders. He is not even in Country according to what I learnt
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Am also currently in Ebute metta. Can we just meet and talk about somethings sir.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by kunleweb: 11:39am On Feb 02, 2020
DAVE5:

Brother, well we all see things as we want, I have chosen to see it this way as a right way

There are too many ways to kill a rat...
If you need me to literally write several ways of killing a rat, I would, just so u see as i see, but you are you and you see how u choose

There are many ways of raising your voice, raising your voice against ur oppressor is not just about opening ur mouth only, you can also raise ur voice in several other ways, you can retaliate as a way of raining ur voice too

Psychological deflection. Indicative of not been direct enough to confront issues. I said it before. This is the docile naturehthat has perpetuated the faith thesedays. My dear Joshua wielded the sword from his youth till ripe old age.
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by DAVE5(m): 11:40am On Feb 02, 2020
BluntBoy:

I don't agree with the highlighted.

The average Nigerian Christian is selfish through and through.

Well, I get ur point, but Jonathan even as we all agree was a not so good president for us all, he was a Christian, he being a Christian did not enact rules/laws that would profit only Christians and leave Muslims or other numerois religions shortchanged, that's how I chose to convey my message so you and every other person see we all want what is good for you, me and all of us as Nigerians
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:40am On Feb 02, 2020
Gokoyer0:
The attention-seeking person(BBQ seller) behind that moniker is just trying to fool some gullible Nairalanders. He is not even in Country according to what I learnt

Loool.
I heard same thing too. Was just trying to pull his legs.
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:40am On Feb 02, 2020
Nigeria will work again in our lifetime and all children of hate, perdition and frustration will be here to witness it (we pray they will not die before that beautiful time).

God bless Nigeria.

1 Share

Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by Tospringe: 11:41am On Feb 02, 2020
jayson87:
Protest against the government not pray. God that will come down and solve this insecurity crisis, he has nothing to do with it. It is man made and it's men themselves that will devise mediums and strategies to curb it.

Our pastors are gradually becoming charlatans . Can't believe you will walk in prayers for insecurity crisis, when we are suppose to lead a protest to this helpless, oblivious and insincere government . Tell them to wake up and do the needful by changing the service chiefs and strengthen our defense and security system and architecture

Adeboye welcomed Buhari into his church when he was soliciting for votes, go to him with your Protestants and wake him up, to wake up from his slumber

He welcomed him to his office not church. Beside, did you expect Adeboye to chase him away ?
However, Oyedepo welcomed Jonathan to his church. Why are you quiet about that ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by kunleweb: 11:43am On Feb 02, 2020
post=86310239:
Nigeria will work again in our lifetime and all children of hate, perdition and frustration will be here to witness it (we pray they will not die before that beautiful time).

God bless Nigeria.

Take your negative energy away from here. You're a Muslim. Do Christians come to your thread to pollute them?
Re: Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today by KennethMichael1: 11:44am On Feb 02, 2020
Noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Share Your Best Christmas Selfie. / Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders / Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.