Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic (64953 Views)

Burutai Flown By His Pilot Son From Sokoto To Abuja (Photo) / FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group / Union Bank Claims Ownership Of N1 Billion Recovered By EFCC At Enugu Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by BeerParlour: 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
payperpost:
[s]Seun, lalasticlala and myndd must be very stupid to be feeding us with all these beer parlour trashy gist, why must you push the country to war by prompting every inconsequential Fulani banters that these hungry bloggers is pushing to social media? I think there should be laws to regulate your activities and the time for that law is now! Fulani that Oyo kingdom defeated their fore father in the person of Uthman Dan Fido, I won't take us 5mins to deal with them if not for the government holding our hands, what is the population of Fulani?[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Mescana22(m): 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
Fulani's are still dealing with us Online and Offline, imagine such threat that we all are supposed to jave one voice down south, IPOB AND AFONJA are already clashing, calling brown roof and other things, we totally behave like broken people by illiterate fulani, Can we all Unite for Once? i mean all south

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by BeerParlour: 10:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
bigpicture001:
What is more evident nd assertive than what this man is saying..

THe DSS should do their job

DSS have never arrested MiyettiAllah that killed thousands of defenseless people and even claimed responsibility.

1 Share

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Enwhen(m): 10:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
LegendHero:

It will be easier for them to use the kill and run method in the middle belt because they have some sizeable population there and although I might not understand the demograhics much but I am sure the Fulanis might be up to 5-10% or more in the middle belt.

If they use the same method in Yorubaland for example (killing Yorubas in huge proportion like the Jos incident), we will have no choice that to unleash terror on the rest of any Northerner that moves. They would be totally banned from their cattle rearing in the Yoruba territories and even if they do hit and run, they won't have much places to hide like they are doing in the middle belt.

Also, the Yorubas are part of the tribe that are very difficult to contain in the history of Nigeria. Most of the uprisings that have shook the nation have always been attributed to the SW region. Buhari and the Northern leaders are playing with the heads of the Fulani herdsmen coz when people start returning the killing back, even the military will not be able to contain the guerrilla mode of extermination that will follow.

We don't pray for that ... We pray for peace... One of the greatest problem with those herdsmen is illiteracy....and their educated leaders are not helping issues. Most of the big politicians today in the north are Fulanis...that's why u cannot call them fulani herdsmen , they see it as insult to the Fulani tribe...most media houses will say Gunmen, abductors, bandits.. May God help Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by toplinetrtrend: 10:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
, I hope fulani herdsmen claim your family home in Benue state and that kiosk where you sell rotten vulture meat in Lagos. This way, you will realise the weight of the evil you spend your life on promoting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
LegendHero:

You igbos have one ideology ( repeat a lie multiple times and hope it will be accepted as the truth).

What do you mean by the Yorubas are to blame for the worst of the southern Nigeria? Did the south started in 2015?

All through this nation history since 1954, the Igbos have sucked the rectum of the Fulani north up to 2015 while the Yorubas remained in opposition and most time antagonistic to the North.

Your elders (Azikwe, Nzeogwu, and Ironsi) truncated a working system knowingly or unknowingly and gave power to the Fulani hegemony that eroded all the gains our infant country would have gotten.

Ojukwu after returning from exile campaigned openly for Shagari, a Fulani hegemony that slaughtered his people not too long ago in both the 1940s massacre and the civil war. Awolowo and Azikwe were both on the ballot in 1983 and yet Ojukwu and Ekwueme snitched on the south to vote for the fulanis.

You guys even voted against MKO Abiola in favor of a nobody at that time called Tofa from Kano.

You also voted Obasanjo, a candidate favored majorly by the Muslim north against a Yoruba anointed Falae and yet you come here to call the Yorubas betrayers of the southern hegemony?

Retract your word and stop behaving like educated illiterates without knowledge of history.

Tueh!

I beg to disagree with your analytic. Teaming up with the north no the issue. Teaming up with a fanatic north is the issue. The fact that those that voted Buhari never saw the fanatic in him beats my imagination. Buhari has always been a student of Usman fodio ideology.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Germi9: 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
Where are the people fighting hate speech?
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by ServantsOfTruth: 10:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
Islam is the religion of the devil himself all they do is kill, rape and do drugs

Shame on you all
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by BeerParlour: 10:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
Moventist:

All of them are same . We voted Yar'Adua on the plateau , but Buhari is almost a saint compared to what Danbazau ,former chief of defence Staff had done against us during Yar'Adua

Most Muslim are actively or passively terrorist

Anyway
I'm glad we're in this modern day where information move very fast, anyone can have information direct from anywhere, we are no longer in the 18th century.

The Fulani plan will not work

1 Share

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by ProudDick: 10:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
executive12:

All those non Fulanis you mentioned were actually put there to protect the Fulani interest. Right now, the Fulanis have the country caged and when they unleash their terror, it will be mostly non Fulanis that would be fighting for them. But they will be calling the shots. Even a Yoruba Muslim like you will be fighting for them. I don't expect a fool like you to understand.

I know as an Igbo man your psyche has been defeated. Foolanis do not call any shot. Abacha dethroned the satan of sokoto, ibb and abacha killed many Fulani political leaders. You don’t know the difference between fighting to keep Nigeria one which is the job of soldiers. I don’t blame you for being afraid of Fulani since you are war conquered slaves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by kynbasil01: 10:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
Jack500:

Yet ur daddy still do everything to come to sleep under the same brown roof, b4 they can suceed in life.
you're only saying this trash because you've not traveled out of brown roof republic. . Go to other regions and see thousands of skull miners living there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Jack500: 11:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
kynbasil01:
you're only saying this trash because you've not traveled out of brown roof republic. . Go to other regions and see thousands of skull miners living there

Does that explain the reason why u people always hop on night bus to travel to SW, to come and sell gala and constitute nuisance

1 Like

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by LegendHero(m): 11:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
Enwhen:

We don't pray for that ... We pray for peace... One of the greatest problem with those herdsmen is illiteracy....and their educated leaders are not helping issues. Most of the big politicians today in the north are Fulanis...that's why u cannot call them fulani herdsmen , they see it as insult to the Fulani tribe...most media houses will say Gunmen, abductors, bandits.. May God help Nigeria.

What do you think is the best solution to this menace of the herdsmen? You will remember that they have been killing people ever since the days of Jonathan and some of the killings even extends far back to Yar'adua Era.

If we say Buhari is the one sponsoring them, we will be lying. However, Buhari's inability to deal with them with iron hand is emboldening them. I even suspect those guys have an affiliation with boko-Haram and this is a coordinated attack going by how fast they can kill and run.
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by BeerParlour: 11:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
Coldie:

What makes u think we igbos are scared of them.

If I say I like the Fulani's does that means we igbos are scared of them?

You must be daft
You know nothing about the fulani that's why you're writing this rubbish.

let me tell you, even though North East people are Muslims, they hate the Fulanis with passion, the Kanuri people will tell you better who the Fulanis are.

1 Share

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by LegendHero(m): 11:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

I beg to disagree with your analytic. Teaming up with the north no the issue . Teaming up with a fanatic north is the issue. The fact that those that voted Buhari never saw the fanatic in him beats my imagination. Buhari has always been a student of Usman fodio ideology.

Is there two North? Has Atiku condemned the Fulani herdsmen killing yet beside political statements? What has Atiku done against the killings by his kinsmen? Did Atiku led a protest against his people killing other ethnicity?

During all those period I laid out in my earlier post, you guys voted against a competent southern christain. If you truly like christaininty that much like you always claimed, you could have opt for a southerner that is not a kin of Usman Dan-Fodio.
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by kynbasil01: 11:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
Jack500:

Does that explain the reason why u people always hop on night bus to travel to SW, to come and sell gala and constitute nuisance
lol sell gala and constitute nuisance you say? Now i know am talking with a kid..go and check all the most expensive places in lagos who owns them and live there. . Come back n tell me your findings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by knowhowk: 11:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
Guide777:
Good morning Nigeria! How was the night?

Excerpts from Ahiara Declaration
By Colonel Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu
June 1, 1969

The Biafran struggle is, on another plane, a resistance to the Arab-Muslim expansionism, which has menaced and ravaged the African continent for twelve centuries,

Our Biafran ancestors remained immune from the Islamic contagion. From the middle years of the last century Christianity was established in our land. In this way we came to be a predominantly Christian people. We came to stand out as a non-Muslim island in a raging Islamic sea. Throughout the period of the ill-fated Nigerian experiment, the Muslims hoped to infiltrate Biafra by peaceful means and quiet propaganda, but failed.

Then the late Ahmadu Bello, the Sardauna of Sokoto tried, by political and economic blackmail and terrorism, to convert Biafrans settled in Northern Nigeria to Islam. His hope was that these Biafrans of dispersion would then carry Islam to Biafra, and by so doing give the religion political control of the area. The crises, which agitated the so-called independent Nigeria from 1962, gave these aggressive proselytisers the chance to try converting us by force.

It is now evident why the fanatic Arab-Muslim states like Algeria, Egypt and the Sudan have come out openly and massively to support and aid Nigeria in her present war of genocide against us. These states see militant Arabism as a powerful instrument for attaining power in the world. Biafra is one of the few African states untainted by Islam. Therefore, to militant Arabism, Biafra is a stumbling block to their plan for controlling the whole continent. This control is fast becoming manifest in the Organization of African Unity.

On the question of the Middle East, the Sudanese crisis, in the war between Nigeria and Biafra, militant Arabism has succeeded in imposing its point of view through blackmail and bluster. It has threatened African leaders and governments with inciting their Muslim minorities to rebellion if the governments adopted an independent line on these questions.

In this way an O.A.U. that has not felt itself able to discuss the genocide in the Sudan and Biafra, an O A.U. that has again and again advertised its ineptitude as a peace maker, has rushed into open condemnation of Israel over the Middle East dispute. Indeed, in recent times, by its performance, the O.A.U. might well be an organization of Arab unity.
. Very Clear Vision ,Happening today .
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
People are just screaming rubbish this news maybe fake.
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by baysol: 11:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
The time for these fulani plague to die encase is up. Time to nip this devil children in the bud. Enough is enough.
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
LegendHero:

Is there two North? Has Atiku condemned the Fulani herdsmen killing yet beside political statements? What has Atiku done against the killings by his kinsmen? Did Atiku led a protest against his people killing other ethnicity?

During all those period I laid out in my earlier post, you guys voted against a competent southern christain. If you truly like christaininty that much like you always claimed, you could have opt for a southerner that is not a kin of Usman Dan-Fodio.

Comparing Atiku to Buhari is like placing devil and Jesus side by side. There is a reason Buhari never got a support when he took 2 Igbo VPs.

His pre election statement made us understand how sectional he is and we dumped his sorry ass. Majority of Yoruba christians who knew about his antecedents did the same and will still do. The weak link is mostly Yoruba Muslims who dont care if he propagates he expansionist ideology.

Again, we must admit that in politics, there is nothing wrong in alignments and realignments.

Its normal. Yorubas and Igbos have done alignment with the north in the past. In fact, Obasanjo did same to get a second tenure ticket. Alignment with the wrong person is the problem. Igbos have been accused of not building bridges my myopics who don't understand that its just Buhari ideology that caused him rejection in Igboland. Unfortunately we are all suffering the very fear Igbos had. Supporting Buhari is a big mistake whichever way you look at it.

I really wished APC presented a moderate Northerner in 2015.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Africomterror: 11:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ritchiee:

lol

Are Muslims not killing Muslins in Zamfara,Katsina, etc even in the middle east..?

So what happened to you all APC alliance?
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by ahaz: 11:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
Guide777:
Good morning Nigeria! How was the night?

Excerpts from Ahiara Declaration
By Colonel Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu
June 1, 1969

The Biafran struggle is, on another plane, a resistance to the Arab-Muslim expansionism, which has menaced and ravaged the African continent for twelve centuries,

Our Biafran ancestors remained immune from the Islamic contagion. From the middle years of the last century Christianity was established in our land. In this way we came to be a predominantly Christian people. We came to stand out as a non-Muslim island in a raging Islamic sea. Throughout the period of the ill-fated Nigerian experiment, the Muslims hoped to infiltrate Biafra by peaceful means and quiet propaganda, but failed.

Then the late Ahmadu Bello, the Sardauna of Sokoto tried, by political and economic blackmail and terrorism, to convert Biafrans settled in Northern Nigeria to Islam. His hope was that these Biafrans of dispersion would then carry Islam to Biafra, and by so doing give the religion political control of the area. The crises, which agitated the so-called independent Nigeria from 1962, gave these aggressive proselytisers the chance to try converting us by force.

It is now evident why the fanatic Arab-Muslim states like Algeria, Egypt and the Sudan have come out openly and massively to support and aid Nigeria in her present war of genocide against us. These states see militant Arabism as a powerful instrument for attaining power in the world. Biafra is one of the few African states untainted by Islam. Therefore, to militant Arabism, Biafra is a stumbling block to their plan for controlling the whole continent. This control is fast becoming manifest in the Organization of African Unity.

On the question of the Middle East, the Sudanese crisis, in the war between Nigeria and Biafra, militant Arabism has succeeded in imposing its point of view through blackmail and bluster. It has threatened African leaders and governments with inciting their Muslim minorities to rebellion if the governments adopted an independent line on these questions.

In this way an O.A.U. that has not felt itself able to discuss the genocide in the Sudan and Biafra, an O A.U. that has again and again advertised its ineptitude as a peace maker, has rushed into open condemnation of Israel over the Middle East dispute. Indeed, in recent times, by its performance, the O.A.U. might well be an organization of Arab unity.
Gen.ojukwu you are truly a great man. what you saw decades ago some gullible haters are still struggling to see clearly even after putting on triple concave lenses are still color blind to the reality of today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by lammy197(m): 11:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
ChristianNorth:

Stop attending brown roof school and you no gree
the best thing you could come up with is this undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by LegendHero(m): 11:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Comparing Atiku to Buhari is like placing devil and Jesus side by side. There is a reason Buhari never got a support when he took 2 Igbo VPs.

His pre election statement made us understand how sectional he is and we dumped his sorry ass. Majority of Yoruba christians who knew about his antecedents did the same and will still do. The weak link is mostly Yoruba Muslims who dont care if he propagates he expansionist ideology.

Again, we must admit that in politics, there is nothing wrong in alignments and realignments.

Its normal. Yorubas and Igbos have done alignment with the north in the past. In fact, Obasanjo did same to get a second tenure ticket. Alignment with the wrong person is the problem. Igbos have been accused of not building bridges my myopics who don't understand that its just Buhari ideology that caused him rejection in Igboland. Unfortunately we are all suffering the very fear Igbos had. Supporting Buhari is a big mistake whichever way you look at it.

Most of you are getting it wrong about the vote Buhari got in 2015 and 2019. The largest block of supporters for Buhari in the SW in 2015 are the Redeemed christain church. Buhari cannot islamize Nigeria, it is not possible in this age.

The Igbos did not vote Buhari during those period he took them as VP because he did not contest under PDP. The Igbos will vote a dog in PDP rather than vote their own Igbo man in another party. Isn't that what you did to Ojukwu of blessed memory? You refused to vote for him even with all he did for your tribe, or will you say it's because he was a muslim fanatics too?
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by ahaz: 11:34pm On Feb 02, 2020
fergie006:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/02/02/trouble-in-nigeria-fulani-group-claims-ownership-of-land-from-sokoto-to-the-atlantic/
yet some fools from the erosion ravaged land still see igbos and ipob as there problems.. And they cowardly avoid the main threat to there existence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by MKD63: 11:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
South West, South East and South South please let us come together for the benefit and future of our children. There is war in the land. Let us speak in one voice and overcome our enemies if not our children will not forgive us.

1 Like

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Gabkosh: 11:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
ScotMisile:
This is what I like about them they know how to speak fear into the lives of their enemies: Consider the Iran story, you could easily see how America exposed their powerlessness.

Am sure, by now their supporters on Nairaland would have been telling us how Iran can defeat America in a full blown war. But, America being whom they are was like" ok, can we start this war already.. .. and the noise making Iran never retaliated as a world power, but retaliated as a kid to be pitied.

My word for Yorubas, I still blame you for the worst of southern Nigeria. However, if we put up a United front, we shall conquer these guys EASILY.

But, unfortunately, one Yoruba man can decide to sell our agenda to the caliphate, so it's a pity the kind of neighbor we have are Yorubas.

But, if we can stand Unitedly, these people are as weak as the tags they tie on their heads.
Are you mad, why not blame your race for voting Tofa, balewa, Atiku and marching for Abacha.
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 02, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Atiku is another blockhead abeg he would have still ruined us.
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Gabkosh: 11:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
LegendHero:

You igbos have one ideology ( repeat a lie multiple times and hope it will be accepted as the truth).

What do you mean by the Yorubas are to blame for the worst of the southern Nigeria? Did the south started in 2015?

All through this nation history since 1954, the Igbos have sucked the rectum of the Fulani north up to 2015 while the Yorubas remained in opposition and most time antagonistic to the North.

Your elders (Azikwe, Nzeogwu, and Ironsi) truncated a working system knowingly or unknowingly and gave power to the Fulani hegemony that eroded all the gains our infant country would have gotten.

Ojukwu after returning from exile campaigned openly for Shagari, a Fulani hegemony that slaughtered his people not too long ago in both the 1940s massacre and the civil war. Awolowo and Azikwe were both on the ballot in 1983 and yet Ojukwu and Ekwueme snitched on the south to vote for the fulanis.

You guys even voted against MKO Abiola in favor of a nobody at that time called Tofa from Kano.

You also voted Obasanjo, a candidate favored majorly by the Muslim north against a Yoruba anointed Falae and yet you come here to call the Yorubas betrayers of the southern hegemony?

Retract your word and stop behaving like educated illiterates without knowledge of history.

Tueh!
God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Gabkosh: 11:43pm On Feb 02, 2020
LegendHero:

If you had the honor of attending the brown roof school I attended, maybe you could have been more intelligent.
What a statement. You finished that dumbskull.

1 Like

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:47pm On Feb 02, 2020
LegendHero:

Most of you are getting it wrong about the vote Buhari got in 2015 and 2019. The largest block of supporters for Buhari in the SW in 2015 are the Redeemed christain church. Buhari cannot islamize Nigeria, it is not possible in this age.

The Igbos did not vote Buhari during those period he took them as VP because he did not contest under PDP. The Igbos will vote a dog in PDP rather than vote their own Igbo man in another party. Isn't that what you did to Ojukwu of blessed memory? You refused to vote for him even with all he did for your tribe, or will you say it's because he was a muslim fanatics too?

To be fare to PDP, no party has presented a united front in Nigeria than it. It may have been corrupt, but implemented a program that had each region represented. In PDP, the Igbos, Hausas and Yorubas felt united. Had it not been Jonathan quest for second tenure in disagreement with the north, PDP will still be in power. Nepotism wont be reigning supreme as seen in Buhari regime.

Again going party line isnt the topic. The topic is that Buhari got rejected and is rejected in Igbo land because he is a nepotic and sectional leader. A point we will always be proud to maintain. How has Nigeria fared under him? Are we not in deeper mess? Hasn't the Igbos been vindicated?

Buhari openly in Kaduna state requested that the north should take back their country. He asked Muslims to vote only Muslims and even inserted the Muslim biro in the logo of CPC. He openly said Jonathan was intentionally killing Boko Haram and convased amnesty for them just like it was given to NIGER DELTA millitants and so much more.

In Igbo land, when you give us a red signal, we flag you down never to be loved again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by DanZubair(m): 11:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
I am not surprised because they are following the footsteps of their forefather who betrayed hausa kings and the hausa people combined. Because of that economical or political war he led "Haraji haram not Islamic jihad or holywar", no an inch of truth is being told of our history, misconceptions has eaten deep into us for ages, all to safeguard their terrorist forefather that African continent has ever produced. I pity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wike Employs Wife Of Joseph Blankson Who Died After Saving 13 People / Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election / Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.