Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic (64875 Views)

Burutai Flown By His Pilot Son From Sokoto To Abuja (Photo) / FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group / Union Bank Claims Ownership Of N1 Billion Recovered By EFCC At Enugu Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Moventist: 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2020
As one of Birom grandson , as the mountains of the Plateau stands high above any level in the country , so shall the protection of the most high God protect us from blood sucking Jihadist . Usman Danfordio was conquered , same with Queen Amina . Christ our king shall be worshipped over our land forever and ever

God placed us on the border between the Islamic North and Christian South because we are capable to stands against Islamic terrorist and it expansion strategies. Though it's not easy but with God on our side and like Jerusalem surrounded by mountains that's how we are fortified . It's not a mistake that our capital 'JOS' is an acronym for 'Jesus Our Saviour'

6 Likes

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Smoke55: 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
LegendHero:

I am a proud Muslim from the best tribe in Nigeria, the Yoruba progeny.

I come from a region known for its peaceful nature with high tenets of religious tolerance.

I come from a people of defined history with sound educational background and a pioneer of many first within Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

You will choke on your hatred for Yorubas and Muslims.

You don’t know what is called love and tolerance and your tribe is a mass conglomerates of religious bigots like the Muslim North.

Both Igbos and Hausa/Fulanis cannot understand the philosophy of religious tolerance because both of you are bird of a feather and both lack human compassion.

Cry son, cry and wail, for you can never attain the level of superior intelligence like the mighty Yorubas who have conquered the animosity of religious intolerance and what it represents!
this Is One Problem With The South,fulanis Threatend The South And You Are Here Blowing Grammer? Smh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by kokomilala(m): 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2020
That's why southerners must join forces to defeat this despicable mass killers. It was the conquest their prophet started centuries ago ,in which about 175 million souls have been crushed,that these daydreamers want to continue.
But I bet them their blood will be soaked in the earth if they try to embark on this megalomaniac conquest.The Central African Republic slaughter of Fulanis will repeat itself.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Danieosamede(m): 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
LegendHero:

I come from a region known for its peaceful nature with high tenets of religious tolerance.

I come from a people of defined history with sound educational background and a pioneer of many first within Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

You don’t know what is called love and tolerance and your tribe is a mass conglomerates of religious bigots like the Muslim North.

Both Igbos and Hausa/Fulanis cannot understand the philosophy of religious tolerance because both of you are bird of a feather and both lack human compassion.

Cry son, cry and wail, for you can never attain the level of superior intelligence like the mighty Yorubas who have conquered the animosity of religious intolerance and what it represents!

Just one mistake of Abraham the world is turning to another thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by hotwax: 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2020
Reminds me of Palestinians claiming Jewish land...that's islam for u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Enwhen(m): 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
LegendHero:

I get the drift bro. Honestly it hurts sometimes that I could engage those guys like this coz it’s not a good thing for the south generally.

However, how long do we continue to fold our hands while the Igbos try to re-write history by laying all the blames on the Yorubas alone. How long?

Fulani herdsmen are a menace and the SW is alive to their atrocities which explains why Amotekun is trying to handle the menace. We are trying our best in protecting our lands.

As a Warri guy, how have your region been handling this guys to send the herdsmen out of our land? What is your government doing bro? The Yorubas governors took a step, we can’t keep shouting online alone thinking we will conquer the Fulani herdsmen with our vocabulary on Nairaland. Work is needed and all hands must be on deck!

Good Bro, the issues btw Igbo and Yoruba is AUDIO , don't be bothered about that, even while I was on the north I had many friends that are Christians and Muslims , we still.communicate to tomorrow... If u travel frequently , u would understand the state of Nigeria now... Bro, don't say southwest is Safe yet, let AMOTEKUN starts first and see the resistance from those criminals , I just prays they allow AMOTEKUN operatives to Cary AK47, because I don't pray for what happens in Benue to repeat in the south west because of state like Kogi, where they can take cover and strike, these criminals are well armed to the teeth, no be Dem say o, I don jam them before , but my driver safe us... The ones in Ekiti understand the forest more than children of today in the village ...

Area!!!!!!!! , Warri !!, My Bro, apart from EDO state in the South South , the remaining no need Amotekun mostly in Rivers , Delta( south and central) and Beyelsa... The community vigilante pass AMOTEKUN because of the arms they have , NO THANKS TO MILITANCY, AK47, are almost in all.houses ....ther are Fulani Muslims, Fulani pegan(mostly the bororos) , and some fulani christians, they are not violent like those beast from Chad, Mali, Niger, Senegal, CAR, Guinea... Those guys brutal, ...it's only the jukum guys in Taraba(thanks to Gen TY) that knows how to handle them that's why they are moving to Benue , in one night , their cattle can destroy your crops worth millions and the implications is that you will not collect salaries and your families won't have anything to eat, because they farm during raining season and harvest during dry season to manage till another rainy season, but for hunger and land some will also farm during dry season via irrigation process( Hausa: lambu) , and the most painful thing is that , most farmers doesn't have pumping machine to pump water or vihecle to transport water as such, they yelled long distance to fetch water in order to watered their crops , after which these brutal criminals will bring their cattle to feed on it mostly during the dry season when u can find wet leave in the north, that they have right to graze anywhere ....chaii, so.painful, help.me thank God for.my life that the days r engaged herdsmen was when they were still carrying sticks(kpiliki, juju stick) and not now that they walk freely with AK47,49 , and most times enough bags of amunitions in bags Tyed on the back of their cattles... Baba Buhari most wake up against the criminals , he must forget his language or better still , call.them to order , they are entering Nigeria on daily basis... This one that Amotekun is delaying , they positioning to attack the personnel of Amotekun, the way they did in Benue, and after striking they run to Kogi to take cover , should they Yoruba be angered and ready for brutality, then they would be left with the Nigeria military and police to fight, the gbagys and gwaris in Niger and Abuja can tell u more, and they hate Buhari and it seems Buhari hate Dem by not appointing in his cabinet... With his word to plateau to people , that they should not retaliate, only those of us that have live in the north and the gbagys understand... Amotekun gat alot work to do , they most start immediately, the Govs could have made it a secrete in order to take the criminals unaware , because I am sure they are also planning now.... Bro abeg sorry for this story , but that's reality o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Jonathan39: 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
In terms of intelligence no part of Nigeria has done better than the Igbos. Deceive yourself at your own peril
LegendHero:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Africomterror: 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ritchiee:

Most of them see Usman Dan Fidio as a kind of god who had given them a prophecy that they must work upon. The cowards will be totally obliterated from Nigeria up to anywhere they are in Africa.They are a problem to Africa as a whole.

What about Yoruba Muslims where do they get ignoring Baba Sango the Alaafin of Oyo is also a Muslim? Are Muslims to fight Muslims?

1 Like

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Exmilitant(m): 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
En Garde, Personally. I Wish The Christian Community Will Have A United Front Like Those Cowards!!
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by HallaDaTruth: 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
Enwhen:

Good Bro, the issues btw Igbo and Yoruba is AUDIO , don't be bothered about that, even while I was on the north I had many friends that are Christians and Muslims , we still.communicate to tomorrow... If u travel frequently , u would understand the state of Nigeria now... Bro, don't say southwest is Safe yet, let AMOTEKUN starts first and see the resistance from those criminals , I just prays they allow AMOTEKUN operatives to Cary AK47, because I don't pray for what happens in Benue to repeat in the south west because of state like Kogi, where they can take cover and strike, these criminals are well armed to the teeth, no be Dem say o, I don jam them before , but my driver safe us... The ones in Ekiti understand the forest more than children of today in the village ...

Area!!!!!!!! , Warri !!, My Bro, apart from EDO state in the South South , the remaining no need Amotekun mostly in Rivers , Delta( south and central) and Beyelsa... The community vigilante pass AMOTEKUN because of the arms they have , NO THANKS TO MILITANCY, AK47, are almost in all.houses ....ther are Fulani Muslims, Fulani pegan(mostly the bororos) , and some fulani christians, they are not violent like those beast from Chad, Mali, Niger, Senegal, CAR, Guinea... Those guys brutal, ...it's only the jukum guys in Taraba(thanks to Gen TY) that knows how to handle them that's why they are moving to Benue , in one night , their cattle can destroy your crops worth millions and the implications is that you will not collect salaries and your families won't have anything to eat, because they farm during raining season and harvest during dry season to manage till another rainy season, but for hunger and land some will also farm during dry season via irrigation process( Hausa: lambu) , and the most painful thing is that , most farmers doesn't have pumping machine to pump water or vihecle to transport water as such, they yelled long distance to fetch water in order to watered their crops , after which these brutal criminals will bring their cattle to feed on it mostly during the dry season when u can find wet leave in the north, that they have right to graze anywhere ....chaii, so.painful, help.me thank God for.my life that the days r engaged herdsmen was when they were still carrying sticks(kpiliki, juju stick) and not now that they walk freely with AK47,49 , and most times enough bags of amunitions in bags Tyed on the back of their cattles... Baba Buhari most wake up against the criminals , he must forget his language or better still , call.them to order , they are entering Nigeria on daily basis... This one that Amotekun is delaying , they positioning to attack the personnel of Amotekun, the way they did in Benue, and after striking they run to Kogi to take cover , should they Yoruba be angered and ready for brutality, then they would be left with the Nigeria military and police to fight, the gbagys and gwaris in Niger and Abuja can tell u more, and they hate Buhari and it seems Buhari hate Dem by not appointing in his cabinet... With his word to plateau to people , that they should not retaliate, only those of us that have live in the north and the gbagys understand... Amotekun gat alot work to do , they most start immediately, the Govs could have made it a secrete in order to take the criminals unaware , because I am sure they are also planning now.... Bro abeg sorry for this story , but that's reality o

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by BeerParlour: 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
Dogalmighty17:
And the DSS will not see these once to arrest. I am from the middle belt. If the fulani want to fight, we are more than ready to meet them.
What utter rubbish! The sultan, the president and his service chiefs, all prominent fulani traditional leaders won't rise up in condemnation of this. We are hearing the voice of Jacob but feeling the hand of Esau.
Useless beasts that's what the fulani are. No good fulani person has ever walked this earth. If you guys crave the rest of Nigeria as yours so much, show us how well you have developed your States. Your backward thinking is the primary reason why Nigeria is failing globally in every indice of human development.
Useless people.

Musa Yar'Adua was a good Fulani man, to me he's the Best President Nigeria ever have, he's not a religious or an ethnic bigot, he was serving Nigeria well.
His Fulani kinsmen hated him for not being pro Sokoto caliphate, people like El-Rufai mocked him when he died, most Fulani celebrated his death.
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Endtimecaller: 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
Oh Tinubu see what you and your cohorts brought upon Nigeria because of selfishness. I hope British people are reading this news. Another Central African Republic loading but una go fail.

1 Like

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Ritchiee: 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
Africomterror:

What about Yoruba Muslims where do they get ignoring Baba Sango the Alaafin of Oyo is also a Muslim? Are Muslims to fight Muslims?
lol

Are Muslims not killing Muslins in Zamfara,Katsina, etc even in the middle east..?
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by bobolaga: 10:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
We are waiting for you,we are not coward,if Fulanis are part of us they will not plan evil for this great nation.Fulanis remain our tenant for ever and ever,in fact you are too slow to come with your Fulanis from our Africa brother,we are waiting and we have been expecting your action.
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by BeerParlour: 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
kayjay69:
This is why I have said many times without ceasing that it is best we split Nigeria and each go his/her separate ways.

No nation serious about real progress and meaningful change/development has had to put up with such talk from some of its citizens. It is as clear as day that Nigeria is a Nation of many Nations, each with it's own hidden agenda. The little I know about Nation Building surely is that the citizens that comprise of the Nation should be homogenous to a large extent. Clearly, same cannot be said about Nigeria unless you are being paid by the same fellows that support this man who has made such a statement.

Nigeria as it is currently constituted is a sham. It is meaningless and has no real future. The truth is Nigeria must either go back to its regional structure of government at the very least, or at best Nigeria must be split. If we the citizens of this country want peace and a chance for our children to have some kind of future, we must support either of these positions. Or else, we risk real consequences.

They said they need your land and you're talking of dividing, you wan divide Fulani land? Niger-Area.

Femi Adesina have come to a.i.t TV to ask Nigerians to surrender their ancestral land to migrant Fulani herdsmen or keep dying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njcw729t8VY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by LegendHero(m): 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
Enwhen:

Nice words up here. You clearly understood the situation and you even gave a nice perspective on this.

Buhari and the Northern leaders are not wise, they are setting up the Fulanis for a large massacre in the coming years by their action and culture of silence. Man to man, Fulanis are no match for the southerners. The Yorubas always try to be politically correct sometimes but the OPC have dealt with the Hausa/Fulani multiple times before and if na gbege dey want guys dey gidigba.

Good to know that you're dealing with them in the south-south. Nice one!
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by LegendHero(m): 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
Jonathan39:
In terms of intelligence no part of Nigeria has done better than the Igbos. Deceive yourself at your own peril

I am not here to discuss intelligence or a lack of it. The west is the image of education in this nation, no need of debating a self-evident truth!

1 Like

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by CosmicSensation: 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2020
This cannot be real life
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by BeerParlour: 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
Dejavu44:
Hihihihihihiii...I laugh in Swahili. Bunch of dirty savages, you don’t need to tell your conquest plan, we know already we are not fools
Yes you will cause disruption and bloodshed here and there but your Race will be obliterated for sure.
The entire southern Nigeria is bitter and united against you savages we are just playing the game and waiting for d right to strike intelligently of course, we are not cows like you savages.

We will purge our land of this evil race called Fulani, the obedient and good one are of cos welcome to stay
Our unity is ur greatest nemesis, ur time is on the shelve and it is ticking

They have great arsenal, they are using weapons your military don't use, they control all security agency.

What do you have, do you have Pump-action let alone ak47?
The Fulani Jihadists are ever ready,

1 Share

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by kayjay69(m): 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
Femi Adesina is no different from any other opportunist who sings the praise of his/her paymaster.
BeerParlour:

They said they need your land and you're talking of dividing, you wan divide Fulani land? Niger-Area.

Femi Adesina have come to a.i.t TV to ask Nigeria to surrender their ancestral land to migrant herdsmen or keep dying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njcw729t8VY
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Brushless: 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
LegendHero:

You igbos have one ideology ( repeat a lie multiple times and hope it will be accepted as the truth).

What do you mean by the Yorubas are to blame for the worst of the southern Nigeria? Did the south started in 2015?

All through this nation history since 1954, the Igbos have sucked the rectum of the Fulani north up to 2015 while the Yorubas remained in opposition and most time antagonistic to the North.

Your elders (Azikwe, Nzeogwu, and Ironsi) truncated a working system knowingly or unknowingly and gave power to the Fulani hegemony that eroded all the gains our infant country would have gotten.

Ojukwu after returning from exile campaigned openly for Shagari, a Fulani hegemony that slaughtered his people not too long ago in both the 1940s massacre and the civil war. Awolowo and Azikwe were both on the ballot in 1983 and yet Ojukwu and Ekwueme snitched on the south to vote for the fulanis.

You guys even voted against MKO Abiola in favor of a nobody called Tofa from Kano.

You also voted Obasanjo, a candidate favored majorly by the Muslim north against a Yoruba anointed Falae and yet you come here to call the Yorubas betrayers of the southern hegemony?

Retract your word and stop behaving like educated illiterates without knowledge of history.

Tueh!
Home truth. No matter how long an Igbo man says a lie, it will always remain a lie.

2 Likes

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by luluman: 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rekhina:
Yes we fulanis own yaribaland
this one na mumu. The claim is on Nigeria not yoruba land.
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by luluman: 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
People are dumb enough to fall for this.
Flàtheaded children of perdition; we know you're the ones behind this write-up.
We can't trust the fulanis all the same.
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Moventist: 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
BeerParlour:

Musa Yar'Adua was a good Fulani man, to me he's the Best President Nigeria ever have, he's not a religious or an ethnic bigot, he was serving Nigeria well.
His Fulani kinsmen hated him for not being pro Sokoto caliphate, people like El-Rufai mocked him when he died, most Fulani celebrated his death.

All of them are same . We voted Yar'Adua on the plateau , but Buhari is almost a saint compared to what Danbazau ,former chief of defence Staff had done against us during Yar'Adua

Most Muslim are actively or passively terrorist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by Enwhen(m): 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
LegendHero:

Nice words up here. You clearly understood the situation and you even gave a nice perspective on this.

Buhari and the Northern leaders are not wise, they are setting up the Fulanis for a large massacre in the coming years by their action and culture of silence. Man to man, Fulanis are no match for the southerners. The Yorubas always try to be politically correct sometimes but the OPC have dealt with the Hausa/Fulani multiple times before and if na gbege dey want guys dey gidigba.

Good to know that you're dealing with them in the south-south. Nice one!

They cannot operate in the South south, because no state to take cover... Like Benue dey take cover in Nasarawa state, since Taraba is blocked...U people cannot fight them, because of the way they operate, they massacher and run, ND later comes back when the army and police have rounded everywhere... e.g plateau case , after kiling in Birom, they all ran away , when the Birom angry youths went for masacher , they met empty villages and were meant to burn it and were arrested by the police... In Adamawa , dey attacked a Christian communities and killed many more than 50 in 2018, when .The angry communities youths went to their villages it was empty but were able to trace some like five and killed them, presently those christians guys have been sentenced to death by the court, but up till now no herdsmen have been prosecuted for the killings of the parents of those guys sentenced, as such, many family are bittered and would want to take revenge...

You can only overcome them when the military remain neutral and doesn't interfere, and if they don't have state to take cover... they cannot fight the Yorubas , tho, they have conquered hausas, ... They operate when sleep dey sweet, around 1am, 2am, and 3am, before 4am and 5am Dem don recked havoc and ran to take cover ....I pray they don't attack Yoruba the way they attack Benue, cos it can cause war.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by BeerParlour: 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2020
Coldie:
I just love the Fulani's, they are one of the most fearless set of people I have come across.

Though this threat is very delusional.

They are terrorists, they are not brave.
They only come at night and slaughter innocent and defenseless women, children and men.

If not for the Middle Belt and the Yoruba, Biafra for use them do paper soup.

The Fulanis are very weak in physical war/fight.

1 Share

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by olmoRoc: 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
Hmm! These guys threatening fire and brimstone are still as free as the air yet Sowore and others were promptly arrested for their mere utterances.
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by femolii: 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2020
ScotMisile:
This is what I like about them they know how to speak fear into the lives of their enemies: Consider the Iran story, you could easily see how America exposed their powerlessness.

Am sure, by now their supporters on Nairaland would have been telling us how Iran can defeat America in a full blown war. But, America being whom they are was like" ok, can we start this war already.. .. and the noise making Iran never retaliated as a world power, but retaliated as a kid to be pitied.

My word for Yorubas, I still blame you for the worst of southern Nigeria. However, if we put up a United front, we shall conquer these guys EASILY.

But, unfortunately, one Yoruba man can decide to sell our agenda to the caliphate, so it's a pity the kind of neighbor we have are Yorubas.

But, if we can stand Unitedly, these people are as weak as the tags they tie on their heads.
So yorubas are problems, you better blame zik for your miserable life.

1 Like

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by LegendHero(m): 10:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
Enwhen:

They cannot operate in the South south, because no state to take cover... Like Benue dey take cover in Nasarawa state, since Taraba is blocked...U people cannot fight them, because of the way they operate, they massacher and run, ND later comes back when the army and police have rounded everywhere... e.g plateau case , after kiling in Birom, they all ran away , when the Birom angry youths went for masacher , they met empty villages and were meant to burn it and were arrested by the police... In Adamawa , dey attacked a Christian communities and killed many more than 50 in 2018, when .The angry communities youths went to their villages it was empty but were able to trace some like five and killed them, presently those christians guys have been sentenced to death by the court, but up till now no herdsmen have been prosecuted for the killings of the parents of those guys sentenced, as such, many family are bittered and would want to take revenge...

You can only overcome them when the military remain neutral and doesn't interfere, and if they don't have state to take cover... they cannot fight the Yorubas , tho, they have conquered hausas, ... They operate when sleep dey sweet, around 1am, 2am, and 3am, before 4am and 5am Dem don recked havoc and ran to take cover ....I pray they don't attack Yoruba the way they attack Benue, cos it can cause war.

It will be easier for them to use the kill and run method in the middle belt because they have some sizeable population there and although I might not understand the demograhics much but I am sure the Fulanis might be up to 5-10% or more in the middle belt.

If they use the same method in Yorubaland for example (killing Yorubas in huge proportion like the Jos incident), we will have no choice that to unleash terror on the rest of any Northerner that moves. They would be totally banned from their cattle rearing in the Yoruba territories and even if they do hit and run, they won't have much places to hide like they are doing in the middle belt.

Also, the Yorubas are part of the tribe that are very difficult to contain in the history of Nigeria. Most of the uprisings that have shook the nation have always been initiated from the SW region. Buhari and the Northern leaders are playing with the heads of the Fulani herdsmen coz when people start returning the killing back, even the military will not be able to contain the guerrilla mode of extermination that will follow.

1 Like

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by SlayerForever: 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
I would have said let them come but I remembered my people are not ready. We're virtually sitting ducks.
Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by stieyven(m): 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
People are dumb enough to fall for this.
Flàtheaded children of perdition; we know you're the ones behind this write-up.
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36

1 Like

Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by mabea: 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
Goldencheese:
Everyday, it becomes clearer what the Fulani agenda is. But if they don't want peace, they will push Nigeria to the brink of another civil, atrocious, earth-pounding war. Buhari has a choice to avert this looming crisis.
Which Buhari? Buhari is not a Nigerian president but Fulani

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) / Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) / Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.