Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? (13481 Views)

Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Pearlyakin(m): 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2020
I love hijabi girls, but your lips issa lil bit thick, it will be good for a legendary BJ. grin cheesy
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Remijuice: 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2020
Some people can die for attention

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Martinez39s(m): 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Werey. grin
grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by TeflonBlixx: 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rekhina:
Please view my no make up photo and Like it
Remember I love you all including those wicked fakeass , demonic & jealous females & Halfmen here , I love you all
kiss sad mtchewwwwwww

The shades.

They ruined everything. Could have been perfect.
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rekhina:
Remember I love you all including those wicked fakeass , demonic & jealous females & Halfmen here , I love you all
kiss sad mtchewwwwwww

And you had the right to call ariza ugly? grin grin grin grin

You are pretty though
Martinez39s:
Na you sabi. Ugly, crazy, and decrepit creature.
To be honest you need to be ousted from the redpill.
At least there are many redpill that don't troll ladies threads to insult them.

This is petty.
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rekhina:
Go n ass..licke ur female mistress who lies they are doctors while they are perverts cleaning up chemists
Why the hate? What has funmi done to you?

U know what Harvey ,
SWERVE
u aren't fit to be called a man ,
Weakman
I have told mart.Inez to behave maturely. You never see redpillers like capslocked,omar09,harddon,even ubunja troll ladies threads to throw shades on them
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by sonofanarchy(m): 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
Riele:

Muah . Finey .
Don't mind those bad Belle up there .
I've liked the photo wink smiley
tell her the truth

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by sonofanarchy(m): 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
I don't know between you and Bobrisky who is supplying each other bleaching cream. NwaAmaikpe should have something to say
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Rekhina(f): 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Why the hate? What has funmi done to you?

I have told mart.Inez to behave maturely. You never see redpillers like capslocked,omar09,harddon,even ubunja troll ladies threads to throw shades on them
Funmisticqueen is with those redpills guys and u knew it ,that's by the way #
are u playing ostrish or u are ignorant to d fact that ur friend murders my name here when I wasn't around ? Or do you have something evil to say to me
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rekhina:
Funmisticqueen is with those redpills guys and u knew it ,that's by the way #
are u playing ostrish or u are ignorant to d fact that ur friend murders my name here when I wasn't around ? Or do you have something evil to say to me
funmi is not with redpill,infact she is strictly pro-woman
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by MickzyDonald: 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
HacheNoire:

Which number is that. Lottery number or what?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
so u the famous rehkina.anyway call me when u upload some booty pix cheesy
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by makydebbie(f): 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
Damn thirsty niggas disgracing redpillers here.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
Funmi murders what?! Your what! grin grin grin
Nah fowl? Them no dey murder fowl self. grin grin Na kill them dey kill fowl.. grin

What type of murder is this now? grin
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Rekhina(f): 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
TeflonBlixx:

The shades.

They ruined everything. Could have been perfect.
She shades is to give me thousand faces
That's how we roll cool
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by AstroG: 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
Your Ugliness is a thing to behold sad,it is beyond scientific research ,no microscope can trace its roots,seeing ur face every morning to be added as among the disasters of the world.

NNE,YOUR DAMN FVCKING UGLY cry

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by MickzyDonald: 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
HacheNoire:

Which number is that. Lottery number or what?
Mad o

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Rekhina(f): 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2020
lefulefu:
so u the famous rehkina.anyway call me when u upload some booty pix cheesy
fvck u dear grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nicklaus619(m): 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
You don't need internet validity or a faceless forum to score your facial report sheet.

I read of one white girl that committed Suicide because she wasn't getting many likes and comment on her pics on instergram, those are the type that seeks internet validity
Be guided don't live for the web cool

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
AstroG:
Your Ugliness is a thing to behold sad,it is beyond scientific research ,no microscope can trace its roots,seeing ur face every morning to be added as among the disasters of the world.

NNE,YOUR DAMN FVCKING UGLY cry
learn from your redpill masters (ubunja and harddon) they will never act so stupid enough to troll ladies threads and call them ugly.

And you said you have PHd??
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Martinez39s(m): 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
Michellekabod2:

You are pretty though
To be honest you need to be ousted from the redpill.
At least there are many redpill that don't troll ladies threads to insult them.

This is petty.
Lol. A woman is in no place to say who ought to be ousted from the redpill community. Anyway, I am hungry. Will you cook for me and serve my dishes while kneeling in respect, adoration, and submission to my humble self? grin

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Arlec(m): 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rekhina:
kiss sad mtchewwwwwww
Absurd!!! You look like a ripe koate fish!!!
And as well you wanted us knowing you in UAE �� Dubai angry tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by AstroG: 8:43pm On Feb 02, 2020
Michellekabod2:
learn from your redpill masters (ubunja and harddon) they will never act so stupid enough to troll ladies threads and call them ugly.

And you said you have PHd??

The way Ubunja,Harddon and others express themselves is diff from the way I do.

I chose to do it this way,cus ah want it this way.

MY CHOICE

Concerning my Phd matter,its in progress.
Currently at the Final Stage

Any Problem with that undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
Martinez39s:
Lol. A woman is in no place to say who ought to be ousted from the redpill community. Anyway, I am hungry. Will you cook for me and serve my dishes while kneeling in respect, adoration, and submission to my humble self? grin
Yes my lord,I will
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Rekhina(f): 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2020
Michellekabod2:
funmi is not with redpill,intact she is strictly pro-woman
Are u doubting me
Funmi isn't wat u think she is trust me ! During the prime of ubunja redpill me , her (funmi Ayinla) ,blackivy ,sweetbuns and Amatarasha planned to counter the malefolks ,
Funmi the rattlesnake was the ginger in how to counter them , when we are set to play the redpill game , Funmisticqueen rubbished the wholething by fighting ,mocking and disgracing Amatarasha her hated enemy ,she went and be laffing with martinez39z Ubunja and hardon ( u nid to see how devilish she was that day) ..yes is faceless nothing to everyone but to be that's a great sin of sabotage,

As a cultist we kill her type ,yes u can get scared ,I have killed female saboteurs like this either on gunpoint or through setup(Rape)
Go n call police

I forgive her later only for her to be spoiling my name alongside ladies forever warn her

Warning: Know people u call ur friends , Funmisticqueen is one of those few ladies who can pour snake venom in ur champagne glass cup while calling u my Friend , she can kill out of envy , she is abyss dark I swear .
As u can see am not a younglady
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Martinez39s(m): 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Yes my lord [and daddy,] I will
Good girl. grin
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Kingsteve(m): 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
I'd like to see this exact pic, this time around...
without your sunglass
I want to see your eyes...
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by AstroG: 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rekhina:
Are u doubting me
Funmi isn't wat u think she is trust me ! During the prime of ubunja redpill me , her (funmi Ayinla) ,blackivy ,sweetbuns and Amatarasha planned to counter the malefolks ,
Funmi the rattlesnake was the ginger in how to counter them , when we are set to play the redpill game , Funmisticqueen rubbished the wholething by fighting ,mocking and disgracing Amatarasha her hated enemy ,she went and be laffing with martinez39z Ubunja and hardon ( u nid to see how devilish she was that day) ..yes is faceless nothing to everyone but to be that's a great sin of sabotage,

As a cultist we kill her type ,yes u can get scared ,I have killed female saboteurs like this either on gunpoint or through setup(Rape)
Go n call police

I forgive her later only for her to be spoiling my name alongside ladies forever warn her

Warning: Know people u call ur friends , Funmisticqueen is one of those few ladies who can pour snake venom in ur champagne glass cup while calling u my Friend , she can kill out of envy , she is abyss dark I swear .
As u can see am not a younglady

Highest,e go be black bra or Daughters of Jezebel. Because na Ugly pipo dy full dia

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Rekhina(f): 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
Nicklaus619:
You don't need internet validity or a faceless forum to score your facial report sheet.

I read of one white girl that committed Suicide because she wasn't getting many likes and comment on her pics on instergram, those are the type that seeks internet validity
Be guided don't live for the web cool
my dear they are kids ,I have been posting my sweet bikini photos and my dm is swelling to high heavens maybe today I made my face look a lil bit strong they will leave , my brother pity me .I have 150 males in my dm sad all wants to fvck hard smiley
Me I no be tata now smiley
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Rekhina(f): 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kingsteve:
I'd like to see this exact pic, this time around...
without your sunglass
I want to see your eyes...
no baby that's not possible , see my marijuana lips do you love it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Married Lady Ask A Young Man To Have Sex With Her After Being Drunk (video) / Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service / Where Did I Go Wrong With My Boyfriend In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.