Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? (13494 Views)

Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
Okay,some shiit just got real here! Where's preshy561. You shouldn't miss this.

Tales of Funmi's sabotage and Murder of names. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Rekhina(f): 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
AstroG:

Highest,e go be black bra or Daughters of Jezebel. Because na Ugly pipo dy full dia
At least remove ur ass from my dashboard
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Preshy561(f): 9:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ariza:

Make I quickly read.

Thanks thanks. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
I can't rate this picture without seeing your eyes. You might look like Irene or Aisha... sisters to segun arinze.
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Rekhina(f): 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ariza:

Funmilayo Ayinla she is the reason behind fluked Ladies redpills
..may be u don't know it
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
Preshy561:

Make I quickly read.

Thanks thanks. grin
holla me when you are through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by AstroG: 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rekhina:
At least remove ur ass from my dashboard

Atleast u acknowledged the fact u that u gat no ass,no boobs. Just a plain diagrammatically dry and witted plank like you,that has nothing to offer to the World.
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rekhina:
..may be u don't know it
Really? I didn't know ooo. Tell me more and with evidence. You can't possibly accuse someone of a GRIVEOUS crime like that without evidennce

That SABOTAGE is so GRIVEOUS in Nl's Court.angry
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rekhina:
Are u doubting me
Funmi isn't wat u think she is trust me ! During the prime of ubunja redpill me , her (funmi Ayinla) ,blackivy ,sweetbuns and Amatarasha planned to counter the malefolks ,
Funmi the rattlesnake was the ginger in how to counter them , when we are set to play the redpill game , Funmisticqueen rubbished the wholething by fighting ,mocking and disgracing Amatarasha her hated enemy ,she went and be laffing with martinez39z Ubunja and hardon ( u nid to see how devilish she was that day) ..yes is faceless nothing to everyone but to be that's a great sin of sabotage,

As a cultist we kill her type ,yes u can get scared ,I have killed female saboteurs like this either on gunpoint or through setup(Rape)
Go n call police

I forgive her later only for her to be spoiling my name alongside ladies forever warn her

Warning: Know people u call ur friends , Funmisticqueen is one of those few ladies who can pour snake venom in ur champagne glass cup while calling u my Friend , she can kill out of envy , she is abyss dark I swear .
As u can see am not a younglady
...Like seriously
Fun-mistic y now ? U all are my daughter's now ...that's bad grin grin dis one is 10times worst than kh..ia grin
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rekhina:
Are u doubting me
Funmi isn't wat u think she is trust me ! During the prime of ubunja redpill me , her (funmi Ayinla) ,blackivy ,sweetbuns and Amatarasha planned to counter the malefolks ,
Funmi the rattlesnake was the ginger in how to counter them , when we are set to play the redpill game , Funmisticqueen rubbished the wholething by fighting ,mocking and disgracing Amatarasha her hated enemy ,she went and be laffing with martinez39z Ubunja and hardon ( u nid to see how devilish she was that day) ..yes is faceless nothing to everyone but to be that's a great sin of sabotage,

As a cultist we kill her type ,yes u can get scared ,I have killed female saboteurs like this either on gunpoint or through setup(Rape)
Go n call police

I forgive her later only for her to be spoiling my name alongside ladies forever warn her

Warning: Know people u call ur friends , Funmisticqueen is one of those few ladies who can pour snake venom in ur champagne glass cup while calling u my Friend , she can kill out of envy , she is abyss dark I swear .
As u can see am not a younglady
to the best of my knowledge, all the monikers you listed except blackivy were/are not fit for a female miseducations.
It was definitely gonna goof up. If it were ladies like ariza,magnoliaa, blackivy/redcreme,lavylily then it would have been feasible.

What is wrong in her talking to ubunja or harddon?there aren't monsters. Despite the fact ubunja can be an ass at times he even created a miseducation for ladies once and if any female asked him for tips and guidelines on how to start a female miseducation I don't think he will turn her down.

So funmisticqueen2 talking with them wasn't actually betrayal per say.
Amatarasha deserves nothing but ridicule, she is lousy,uncouth and rogue-like. Sometimes we need to call a spade a spade.

I am sorry sister,but ladies forever group make non intellectual posts. You all make the female gender a laughing stock with the posts you make most times. Is that what you needed to counter the redpill?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Omar09(m): 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
Martinez39s:
Lol. A woman is in no place to say who ought to be ousted from the redpill community. Anyway, I am hungry. Will you cook for me and serve my dishes while kneeling in respect, adoration, and submission to my humble self? grin

Wait women now have their own red pills? Michellekabod2 you've got some explaining to do. I mean I've been here all this while and it's as if I haven't been here. What the hell is going on?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ariza:
Really? I didn't know ooo. Tell me more and with evidence. You can't possibly accuse someone of a GRIVEOUS crime like that without evidennce

That SABOTAGE is so GRIVEOUS in Nl's Court.angry
The ladies forever wanted to start miseducations to counter UB.unja miseducation. It was not feasible,at least based on the bland,non intellectual and disgraceful posts made by ladies forever group. So funmisticqueen2 called their attention to the fact that the idea of miseducation by them will flop, and so they blame her for it whereas its crystal clear ladies forever don't have what it takes to write a miseducation
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2020
Omar09:

Wait women now have their own red pills? Michellekabod2 you've got some explaining to do. I mean I've been here all this while and it's as if I haven't been here. What the hell is going on?
They wanted to start one but the idea was brushed aside.
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Omar09(m): 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rekhina:
She shades is to give me thousand faces
That's how we roll cool

I want milk.
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
Martinez39s:
Na you sabi. Ugly, crazy, and decrepit creature.
WT FF
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
Michellekabod2:

[s]to the best of my knowledge, all the monikers you listed except blackivy were/are not fit for a female miseducations.
It was definitely gonna goof up. If it were ladies like ariza,magnoliaa, blackivy/redcreme,lavylily then it would have been feasible.

What is wrong in her talking to ubunja or harddon?there aren't monsters. Despite the fact ubunja can be an ass at times he even created a miseducation for ladies once and if any female asked him for tips and guidelines on how to start a female miseducation I don't think he will turn her down.

Amatarasha deserves nothing but ridicule, she is lousy,uncouth and rogue-like. Sometimes we need to call a spade a spade.

I am sorry sister,but ladies forever group make non intellectual posts. You all make the female gender a laughing stock with the posts you make most times. Is that what you needed to counter the redpill? [/s]
...Rubbish talk
All through yesterday u wild aneemal named Michelle has been itching 4 an E- fight with my ass , I will give u wat u want , if u are senseless y not short ur mouth so few reasonable ones can opin their wise chip ins ,I didn't fight u yesterday because of a reason known to me ,don't think u are something cos u arent
Daftsoul
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
Michellekabod2:

The ladies forever wanted to start miseducations to counter UB.unja miseducation. It was not feasible,at least based on the bland,non intellectual and disgraceful posts made by ladies forever group. So funmisticqueen2 called their attention to the fact that the idea of miseducation by them will flop, and so they blame her for it whereas its crystal clear ladies forever don't have what it takes to write a miseducation
yes, that's true. Although, I only discussed with Rehkina, not amatarasha

The monicker MissGhosted aka Amatarasha instead of writing a female miseducations ,was typing nonsense like a mentally ill person. I couldn't take the stupidity any longer so I called her out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by TeflonBlixx: 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rekhina:
She shades is to give me thousand faces
That's how we roll cool

Good to know

You're beautiful by the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
Omar09:

I want milk.
grin u sef

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
cool spacebooked.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Rekhina(f): 9:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
TeflonBlixx:

Good to know

You're beautiful by the way.
tanks sweet
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Drince: 9:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
Riele:

That breast dear is longer than your net worth
Inside Life .
Riele has killed me ooooo

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Skmoda360(m): 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rekhina:
Please view my no make up photo and Like it
Remember I love you all including those wicked fakeass , demonic & jealous females & Halfmen here , I love you all
kiss sad mtchewwwwwww
So this is the devil behind the wheel of thy moniker...
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Martinez39s(m): 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rekhina:
..may be u don't know it
She is not the reason why your attempt at a female miseducation failed. Inevitably, any female miseducation will culminate in a debacle regardless of solidarity. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Rekhina(f): 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
Michellekabod2:

to the best of my knowledge, all the monikers you listed except blackivy were/are not fit for a female miseducations.

I am sorry sister,but ladies forever group make non intellectual posts. You all make the female gender a laughing stock with the posts you make most times. Is that what you needed to counter the redpill?
Michelle u are unstable yes
U n Funmisticqueen shud burn in hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by MYSTIC19(m): 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
Hmmm.... Redpill females...
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Rekhina(f): 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
Skmoda360:

So this is the devil behind the wheel of thy moniker...
then u had seen enough
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Rubbish talk
All through yesterday u wild aneemal named Michelle has been itching 4 an E- fight with my ass , I will give u wat u want , if u are senseless y not short ur mouth so few reasonable ones can opin their wise chip ins ,I didn't fight u yesterday because of a reason known to me ,don't think u are something cos u arent
Daftsoul
Hey Granny, true talk. But when you find the reasonable person lemme know so I can bow to the person.

I hope you are not referring to yourself as one.

I will let this pass,because you are a woman. If I handle you,you will quench.

I didn't quote you yesterday or today,so leave me alone.
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Lol Michelle! I was only playing dumb with Rekinah. Just wanted to pull her legs, her outbursts are funny very funny. grin I've been here all through. I know the genesis of Amatarasha with her Amakauguawara gwara thread. grin grin. I know these ladies and I avoided and still do them a lot because sometimes I even find it difficult to comprehend their write-ups. I just mind my business and go do my own thing.
When I read about them wanting to counter Ubuntu's thread I laughed , when the thread came I laughed harder but never registered my presence on the thread.Funmi did otherwise, Lol her actions wasn't based on the awful outcome of the thread alone but also based on the illl relationship she had with Amatarasha. I know Funmi, even if she disagree with something,she would apply diplomacy as long as it from a lady. But that day, she didn't. grin not even a bit. grin . Not that I blame her Amatarasha can be digusting! Had it been I hadn't ignored her ,her constant brawls, nags and confrontations with Funmi would have been with me. But then I know how to handle nuisance better.

I think these ladies have been at each other's throats for too long. If they can't be friends,the should learn to avoid each other. We've read too many eyesores from both sides that we would appreciate some sanity. They should end this already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by oyaaa(m): 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rekhina:
Please view my no make up photo and Like it
Remember I love you all including those wicked fakeass , demonic & jealous females & Halfmen here , I love you all
kiss sad mtchewwwwwww
Nice pic
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rekhina:
Michelle u are unstable yes
U n Funmisticqueen shud burn in hell
OK.
You are beautiful though
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by 2rez: 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
MYSTIC19:
Hmmm.... Redpill females...
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Set To Sleep With Boyfriend, Recieved Nude For Iphone Xs (pics) / God Gave Me Big Yansh & Small Breast - Nigerian Lady Laments / What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.