Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? (13466 Views)

Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by EasternPrince: 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Kingrexyl(m): 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2020
Michellekabod2:

[s]Aren't you the clown in religious section that wanted the mods to ban a guy for practising his traditional religion and you are calling someone ugly.
Is that what Christianity teaches you?that if you practise traditional religion you will rot in hell but if you call someone ugly heaven is your lot?[/s]
angry
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rekhina:
White angels
Interesting
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rekhina:
Michelle u are unstable yes
U n Funmisticqueen shud burn in hell
you see how stupid you ladies can be at times...
Glancing through the thread I realised patriachry had its benefits(excluding misogyny and other form of oppression )because you ladies in all cases always prove to us you are damn stupid even when we try our possibly best to see you as our equals.
Separate men and women to live in their own planets and you will trample on yourselves.
All the feminists on this forum come see for yourself who the real enemy of women are and not us men.

Michelle came into this thread to defend you against three male monikers shaming you and just because she tried mediating peace with yourself and funmi you call her names.

All hope ain't lost for the ladies forever. Why? LF are harmless,lousy and non intellectual ladies. I am fully aware of their ignorance,I will rather marry them since they don't pretend to be smart than marry bitter/negative women that hide under feminism and claim to be enlightened/wise (example CHoccolaTE,lilmissfavvy)

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Rekhina(f): 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
Arthur21:
Glancing through the thread I realised patriachry had its benefits(excluding misogyny and other form of oppression )because you ladies in all cases always prove to us you are damn stupid even when we try our possibly best to see you as our equals.
Separate men and women to live in their own planets and you will trample on yourselves.
All the feminists on this forum come see for yourself who the real enemy of women are and not us men.

Michelle came into this thread to defend you against three male monikers shaming you and just because she tried mediating peace with yourself and funmi you call her names.

All hope ain't lost for the ladies forever. Why? LF are harmless,lousy and non intellectual ladies. I am fully aware of their ignorance,I will rather marry them since they don't pretend to be smart than marry bitter/negative women that hide under feminism and claim to be enlightened/wise (example CHoccolaTE,lilmissfavvy)
shut up
We( white angels ) swore never to pretend because we have seen it all ,that doesn't mean we don't have sense or we don't know how to act like Michelle the unstable or funmi the rattlesnake
As 4 Michelle ,she has hidden agenda which she was hiding while acting peaceful , she might be Funmisticqueen 4 crying out loud ,
My dear man leave those ladies they are cunny n snakey , they will act all peaceful while throwing sharp insult to ur intelligence , u might not know the games ladies play ,but be careful of women that u may live long , I have thousands of experience at my box ,that's y it hurts me,

I repeat don't be deceived by all this , Am the real deal here that's y they are fighting me with all cunningness

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
I don't know why bastarrrdds like you keep mentioning me, for God's sake, how can your choice of lady be a problem to me? Did I tell you I am searching for a husband or that I would accept your type? This is a thread about no make-up, threads like this do not interest me, as I am replying your mentions I have not even bothered to start reading from page one, I only read the thread topic. I don't know the meaning of Ladies forever, I have never discussed on their thread, not that I have issues with them, but I guess their topics isn't really the kind of topic I fancy. If you like any one of the ladies forever, why not go ahead and marry one? Must you tag me to let me know your choice? I am tired of NL dipstickkkss who call themselves men mentioning me for irrelevant reasons, fucckkkk yooouuuu!!!
Arthur21:

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Rekhina(f): 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
Akanoaaa:

Hahahahah.. You people are just like claiming what's not yours.
Am not claiming cos I hate injustice ,but y did u guys bring this man in y
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
I don't know why bastarrrdds like you keep mentioning me, for God's sake, how can your choice of lady be a problem to me? Did I tell you I am searching for a husband or that I would accept your type? This is a thread about no make-up, threads like this do not interest me, as I am replying your mentions I have not even bothered to start reading from page one, I only read the thread topic. I don't know the meaning of Ladies forever, I have never discussed on their thread, not that I have issues with them, but I guess their topics isn't really the kind of topic I fancy. If you like any one of the ladies forever, why not go ahead and marry one? Must you tag me to let me know your choice? I am tired of NL dipstickkkss who call themselves men mentioning me for irrelevant reasons, fucckkkk yooouuuu!!!
the last time I checked your profile I saw a girl in her prime. You are a mad dog roaming the streets with no leash. I pity the unfortunate man that ever winks at you.

Seek help ASAP. You are a mad lousy woman
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Rekhina(f): 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Aren't you the clown in religious section that wanted the mods to ban a guy for practising his traditional religion and you are calling someone ugly.
Is that what Christianity teaches you?that if you practise traditional religion you will rot in hell but if you call someone ugly heaven is your lot?
MICHELLE AM SORRY 4 THE INSULTS I THREW AT U AL NNEOMA , IS ALL FUNMISTICQUEEN'S FAULT , NOT DAT I TOOK REDPILLS 4 LADIES AT HEART ,BUT I JUST WANT TO GET BACK @ GUYS because AM THE FIGHTER TYPE ,
I KNOW I WONT WRITE because OF MY JOB
EVEN AMATARASHA SWORE NEVER TO WRITE
, ONLY DEAR IVY WHO HAS THE RESOURCES N TIME TO WRITE THAt

Only 4 FUNMISTICQUEEN TO pop out from nowhere with MISSGHOSTED TO RUBBISH THE WHOLE THING OUT OF E-HATE FOR AMARA
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Rekhina(f): 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
Arthur21:
the last time I checked your profile I saw a girl in her prime. You are a mad dog roaming the streets with no leash. I pity the unfortunate man that ever winks at you.

What is her crime now?
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Omar09(m): 3:05pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rekhina:
Funmisticqueen is with those redpills guys and u knew it ,that's by the way #
are u playing ostrish or u are ignorant to d fact that ur friend murders my name here when I wasn't around ? Or do you have something evil to say to me

I know she murders your name here. And I don't have anything evil to say to you. I just wanted milk. Soy milk to be precise. And I got it.
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Kingsteve(m): 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
As usual, it always degenerates into bickering.
Smh
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Omar09(m): 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rekhina:
but be careful of women that u may live long.

This caught my attention. Word!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
Who cares what you think of my profile pics? I know what I look like, and only a blind man would give a negative comment, I don't give a hoot. See who is talking about ''pity''....hahaha it's always a pity when a pity does not pity it's pitiable self. Lest I forget, never forget that it's better to be single than to mingle with loserrrs like you, and most girls know this. That should be my last comment to you, what would it profit me to waste time trading words with a twerp!!!
Arthur21:

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Rekhina(f): 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
Omar09:

I know she murders your name here. And I don't have anything evil to say to you. I just wanted milk. Soy milk to be precise. And I got it.
where did u get the soybean milk shocked
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Omar09(m): 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rekhina:
where did u get the soybean milk shocked

Bought the seed on my way back from work, and I am preparing it. To be ready tomorrow.
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Rekhina(f): 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
Omar09:

Bought the seed on my way back from work, and I am preparing it. To be ready tomorrow.
oma oma !!!
Use it on ur dick it helps boost sextime
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Akanoaaa(m): 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rekhina:
Am not claiming cos I hate injustice ,but y did u guys bring this man in y

Rekhina:
Yes we fulanis own yaribaland

Ain't you?
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rekhina:
the no make up is out
Btw Which person are my in the photo?
sincerly i dont know.
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Eze2000(m): 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Tell me how dear ? .....

You are beautiful and so gentle, motherly. You don't even know how to get angry well. I know your other flaws and shortcominglings but you are special and never boring. I could watch you all day and keep smiling without saying a word.

It's hard to explain, shows how complex and unique you are.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Rekhina(f): 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
25tolife:
sincerly i dont know.
at behind wink
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by dukeprince50: 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rekhina:
Please view my no make up photo and Like it
Remember I love you all including those wicked fakeass , demonic & jealous females & Halfmen here , I love you all
kiss sad mtchewwwwwww

Dedicated : to zorawar mr good canceller
no make up?
u mean that pink lips is natural?
That eyebrow is natural?
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Omar09(m): 6:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rekhina:
oma oma !!!
Use it on ur dick it helps boost sextime

Teach me how.
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Rekhina(f): 6:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
dukeprince50:
no make up?
u mean that pink lips is natural?
That eyebrow is natural?
i have removed it dear
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rekhina:
at behind wink
you fine sha...thumbs up.
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by DADDY2or3FISHES: 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...search more about me in my threads u will know
search more about you? But you are inconsequential in the scheme of things
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Smoke55: 8:19pm On Feb 03, 2020
so which one are you exactly? the one at the front or the one with black gown?
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Rekhina(f): 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
Eze2000:

You are beautiful and so gentle, motherly. You don't even know how to get angry well. I know your other flaws and shortcominglings but you are special and never boring. I could watch you all day and keep smiling without saying a word.

Cheers!
that's y she is our leader ,but don't let her kill ur heart with her lifestory***
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Rekhina(f): 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2020
Smoke55:
so which one are you exactly? the one at the front or the one with black gown?
the behind lady with foreign hijab
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by emoa2002(m): 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2020
A Quintessence of beauty, keep it up
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Smoke55: 10:38pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rekhina:
the behind lady with foreign hijab
okk! you look gorgeous..
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:03am On Feb 04, 2020
Eze2000:

Cheers!
... Getting angry against inexperienced souls will be a slap on my face ,
...all they do is learn good english ,wisdom zero, humourousity zero...
.....I hope u recognized it ,how idiots mistake fake wellspoken English as wisdom
....... cheesy so u are watching me while I rub myself in the gutter with pigs( kh....a n co) grin
Is just fun and a little hate ( I call it hate game ,but I hate her trust me) smiley

My dear tanks but most times I see myself as empty ,I mean empty soul

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Nigerian spinsters should be finacially independent. / Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.