Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,048 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:26 AM

Thrills Of A Lagos Babe - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thrills Of A Lagos Babe (49715 Views)

Why Do Men Love Breast More Than Brains - Fine Lagos Babe (photos) / My Boobs Have Not Been Sucked Close To A Month Cause Of Uncle CORONA- Lagos Babe / See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by FrankAkowe: 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by kweensheba: 7:09am On Sep 14, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by ToyinOlorunsola(m): 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by WuraSerano(f): 11:30am On Sep 20, 2020
The thing I told him was not completely true. I could travel to Ibadan in the morning and come back towards evening, but somehow, my mind was not fully in support of taking Mola home, yet. I had this restraint at the back of my mind that despite all his zeal and seemingly determination to take me as his wife, I was yet to be completely convinced that he was the man for me. Mola was nice, no doubt.

Besides, he was very generous. I could not even think of the man that would finally be the one, but it was just that a cloud of uncertainty was cast upon Mola.

About three weeks after Mrs. Shitta traveled to England, we continued to communicate by telephone. She would ask about how business was going, and I would give her summary of the reports. Her absence, just like Tina said, was a chance for me to play a smart one and make some money for myself, but I would not do that. I had made up my mind to do the work dedicatedly and honestly. Tina teased that I was yet to learn the tricks, but I answered that I was okay with what I was earning legitimately.

If I thought Tayo was content with friendship, then I was making a big mistake. On a cool, early Thursday evening, he came to my office. I was doing some calculations when he gently rapped at the door, opened it a bit and peered inside.

'Good evening, Simi,' he greeted.

I looked up from my calculations and smiled at him. 'Good evening, Tayo, how're you?'

Now he came in with his easy smile.

'Sit down,' I offered. 'You're a bit early today.'

'Yes. I hope you're not very busy.'

'Not exactly, but let me finish these calculations.'

He grinned. 'Okay.'

He sat quietly while I finished the task.

'So, what can I offer you, Tayo?' I asked.

Slowly, he shook his head. 'Nothing. I'm actually here to give you a message.'

I looked up at him sharply. 'Now, what message could that be?'

He nodded knowingly. 'I want you to be through with what you're doing first.'

'Okay o.'

Another couple of minutes, I was through. 'Yes, I'm all ears now.'

He nodded again. 'Let me start by saying that there are certain dreams I have that are very significant. The moment I wake up, I always realize such dreams as unique. Now, yesterday night, I had a very significant dream. I had a dream that you're my wife.'

I stared at him for some seconds before I burst out laughing.

He looked on solemnly, ignoring my poker.

'Seriously? What a dream! How could you believe that?'

'It will come to pass,' he said. 'Such a remarkable dream always comes to pass.'

I wanted to laugh again, but stopped myself. I certainly wouldn't want to hurt him by my action. But, seriously, he was a dreamer, wasn't he?

Get the complete e-book from: https://publish.okadabooks.com/search?term=thrills

Read other interesting stories: https://thrillplus..com/

1 Like

Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by Saturn101: 8:02am On Sep 23, 2020
Interesting update
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by BigBasher: 10:40am On Sep 24, 2020
Nice one
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by WuraSerano(f): 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
He nodded again. 'Let me start by saying that there are certain dreams I have that are very significant. The moment I wake up, I always realize such dreams as unique. Now, yesterday night, I had a very significant dream. I had a dream that you're my wife.'

I stared at him for some seconds before I burst out laughing.

He looked on solemnly, ignoring my poker.

'Seriously? What a dream! How could you believe that?'

'It will come to pass,' he said. 'Such a remarkable dream always comes to pass.'

I wanted to laugh again, but stopped myself. I certainly wouldn't want to hurt him by my action. But, seriously, he was a dreamer, wasn't he?

'I'm sorry, I don't believe you,' I returned. 'That dream of yours is certainly not going to happen. No, no, no, I don't think so. You know I'm
already in a serious relationship.'

'A unique dream like this always comes to pass,' he repeated.

'Oh, come on Tayo, wake up from your dreams.'

He smiled and looked on determinedly. 'Just before I had this dream, I was thinking of coming to formally ask for your hand in marriage. But with
the dream, there's no need I do that. I know the unique dream is as good as reality. It's just a matter of time. I'll wait for you, honey.'

I became exasperated. 'Hey, Tayo, stop it. And don't call me that, please.'

He got to his feet, still smiling and still looking confident.

'I'll be going for now,' he announced.

I only waved at him and he was gone. Now, what kind of dream was that? How could he dream that I was his wife? I paused to think of its
possibility but decided it was not possible. I was not the kind that would gladly betray trust. Though I did not want Mola completely as husband,
I would not just renege on my words and embrace Tayo. Tayo was just a dreamer.

Mrs. Shitta spent four weeks in England before she returned. This time around, her husband, Doctor Olu Shitta, came home too. I could see that
she looked fresh and refreshed.

I gave her the details of the main events that had happened in her absence and the business reports. Mrs. Shitta was impressed with all I had
done.

'This is very impressive, Simi,' she said. 'You've really done well.'

Two days after she came back, she employed Akin, a man of about thirty-four years as Assistant Business Manager. That would relieve me of
some duties, and gave me room to have some relaxations. It would also mean Mola could now insist on our visiting Ibadan once he got to know
that I had an assistant.

Tina and I continued to be soul mates. We still had our secret dalliance, but of course it remained secret.

I had to make up my mind about taking Mola to Ibadan. I knew very soon, he would bring the matter up again, and I would have no option than
to take him to meet my mum.

This Friday, he said we would have to go to Ibadan.

'I need to act fast,' he said. 'I don't want any young chap to snatch you away from me.'

It was Wednesday. That meant we had two days to go. I decided I would tell Mrs. Shitta that I would take Friday off. I would tell her tomorrow,
Thursday.

Things went very well that Wednesday. I could see that Akin was learning fast and was keen about his job. That was good. It would make my
task easier.

About four p.m, I got a call from Tina.

'Hello, dear,' I greeted in my jovial self.

'Simi, something has happened.'

I caught my breath. Her tone and brusqueness certainly indicated that something was wrong.

'What is it?' I asked in a shaky tone.

'It's Mola.'

My heart beat increased. 'What happened to him?'

There was a long pause.

'What happened to him?' I repeated.

'He had a heart attack. We just rushed him to the hospital.'

'What! A heart attack? Oh, my God. Which hospital is he?'

'All Saints Hospital at 133 Awolowo Road, here in Ikoyi.'

'Okay. Thanks for telling me. I'll soon be there.'

I dropped the telephone. I suddenly realized that my hands were shaking. Oh, God, have mercy. I found myself muttering some prayers.

I sat down to calm myself down. I obviously had to go and see him and see how he was faring. I picked my bag. The money inside would be
enough to take me to Ikoyi and bring me back. Besides, I also had my ATM inside the bag, in case I needed to withdraw some money.

I locked my office and went to meet Akin.

'I'm going to Ikoyi to see somebody now. It's a kind of emergency.'

I took a cab to the hospital at Ikoyi. There, I met Manu, his driver at the reception hall of the big hospital. He stood up on seeing me and took
some uncertain steps towards me.

Get the complete e-book: https://publish.okadabooks.com/search?term=thrills

2 Likes

Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by LoveToRead: 7:40am On Sep 27, 2020
A nice update.
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by BigBasher: 6:04am On Sep 28, 2020
Cool
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by WuraSerano(f): 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
LoveToRead:
A nice update.

Thanks
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by hismerhill(m): 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
LoveToRead:
A nice update.

U dey write nice update for another person story, when we dey expect ur own update somewhere else. This life no balance at all.
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by Yomit71(m): 9:06am On Sep 29, 2020
can't believe I read all thread. wonderful, weldone op

1 Like

Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by JustBeingFrank(m): 9:21am On Sep 29, 2020
A message for you today.

https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons- angels-fallen-angels
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by WuraSerano(f): 3:07am On Oct 04, 2020
A week after Mola's incident, Tayo came to my office.

'You did not see me and did not care,' he started.

That was true. The events of the past days had made me to forget about him.

'I'm sorry,' I replied. 'I lost someone and have not been in the right frame of mind.'

'Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I've not been in the right frame of mind too. I had been sick in the last few days.'

'Sorry to hear that too. It's like it was a week of unpleasant things. So, how is your body now?'

'Well, I'm getting better.'

He was with me in my office for some time. I offered him drinks but he, as usual, he declined. Somehow, I did not disclose to him that the man I
had hoped to marry was dead. He affirmed his belief that I would be his wife, but I tactfully refused to comment on that.

I now had all evenings to myself as Manu did not have the need for him to take me to Mola again. Tina still came occasionally. However, the
incident of Mola changed some of my thinking.

'Two senators from Abuja are cooling off in Lagos, this weekend,' she announced. 'They need company.'

I shook my head. How long would Tina keep indulging in 'runs'?

'I'm not interested,' I butted in.

'Hey, don't let Malo's matter ruined your happiness. He is gone and he's gone forever. You have your own life to lead. You must not allow him to
weigh you down. Move on with your life.'

'I'm moving on with life,' I argued.

'Good. So, let's meet with these distinguished gentlemen. It's Nigerian money they want to spend. Let's eat our national cake through them.'
Whether it was national cake or international cake, I had made up my mind that I would be content with what I earned legitimately, henceforth. I
knew the kind of background I had and the kind of person I had grown to be. Despite my beauty and the continuous attention I got from men, I had never allowed myself to get carried away.

‘Tina, I’m not going,’ I said. ‘As a matter of fact, I will advise that you stick to a man and stop these ‘runs’ of a thing.’

She looked bemused. ‘Now, wait a minute. Don’t tell me you have become a ‘born again’ overnight. I don’t understand this your preaching at all.’

‘I’m not preaching,’ I returned. ‘But I honestly believe we should not live a reckless life. With the income we earn legitimately, we should be okay. There’s no need for all these exploits.’

‘Hey, it’s not just for the money. It’s for the fun of it.’

I shook my head. ‘I want no such fun again.’

‘Alright, Miss Righteous. Do as you wish.’

She let me be and it was such a relief. Tayo did not give up on his desire. I must admit that he had a lot of doggedness.

‘I don’t want to be one of your numerous ladies,’ I told him. ‘Since you have many of them at your beck and call, I think it will do you well to leave me out of it.’

‘Those ones you saw fawning over me during my birthday celebration were just seeking attention. I don’t have for them the kind of feeling I have
for you. It’s you I love, Simi.’

I chuckled. ‘People always talk about love, yet they hardly understand what it truly means.’

‘So, give me that chance to show you. I will show you what love is.’ Then, he looked at me curiously. ‘I don’t even know where you live. Can I
pay you a visit at your home?’

I sighed. ‘I think it’s better you don’t. I live in the same house with my employer for now, and she may not like the idea.’

He did not give up. ‘What about me taking you to know my place? Let me take you home.’

I considered this briefly and decided to concede.

‘Alright. Maybe this Saturday.’

He grinned happily. ‘That’s good, my dear Simi.’

That Saturday, I would be doing morning shift which would end by two p.m. Then, I would have the rest of the day for myself.

‘I’ll come and pick you,’ he said. ‘What time should I come?’

‘Come by four in the afternoon.’

He nodded. ‘I’ll be there.’

Get the complete story: https://publish.okadabooks.com/search?term=thrills

2 Likes

Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by FairCritic(m): 7:53am On Oct 04, 2020
Nice update
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by Dedo95: 8:27am On Oct 04, 2020
Mola died, how sad cry
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by TomiDanesi: 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nice update
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by FairCritic(m): 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nice update.
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by QuinieR(f): 7:27am On Oct 06, 2020
Eeyah Mola embarassed
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by Awesome05: 12:21am On Oct 10, 2020
Nice reading.
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by ThrillPlus: 1:20am On Oct 11, 2020
Go on.
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by WuraSerano(f): 9:34am On Oct 17, 2020
I now had all evenings to myself as Manu did not have the need for him to take me to Mola again. Tina still came occasionally. However, the incident of Mola changed some of my thinking.

'Two senators from Abuja are cooling off in Lagos, this weekend,' she announced. 'They need company.'

I shook my head. How long would Tina keep indulging in 'runs'?

'I'm not interested,' I butted in.

'Hey, don't let Malo's matter ruined your happiness. He is gone and he's gone forever. You have your own life to lead. You must not allow him
to weigh you down. Move on with your life.'

'I'm moving on with life,' I argued.

'Good. So, let's meet with these distinguished gentlemen. It's Nigerian money they want to spend. Let's eat our national cake through them.'

Whether it was national cake or international cake, I had made up my mind that I would be content with what I earned legitimately,
henceforth. I knew the kind of background I had and the kind of person I had grown to be. Despite my beauty and the continuous attention I
got from men, I had never allowed myself to get carried away.

‘Tina, I’m not going,’ I said. ‘As a matter of fact, I will advise that you stick to a man and stop these ‘runs’ of a thing.’

She looked bemused. ‘Now, wait a minute. Don’t tell me you have become a ‘born again’ overnight. I don’t understand this your preaching at
all.’

‘I’m not preaching,’ I returned. ‘But I honestly believe we should not live a reckless life. With the income we earn legitimately, we should be
okay. There’s no need for all these exploits.’

‘Hey, it’s not just for the money. It’s for the fun of it.’

I shook my head. ‘I want no such fun again.’

‘Alright, Miss Righteous. Do as you wish.’

She let me be and it was such a relief. Tayo did not give up on his desire. I must admit that he had a lot of doggedness.

‘I don’t want to be one of your numerous ladies,’ I told him. ‘Since you have many of them at your beck and call, I think it will do you well to
leave me out of it.’

‘Those ones you saw fawning over me during my birthday celebration were just seeking attention. I don’t have for them the kind of feeling I
have for you. It’s you I love, Simi.’

I chuckled. ‘People always talk about love, yet they hardly understand what it truly means.’

‘So, give me that chance to show you. I will show you what love is.’ Then, he looked at me curiously. ‘I don’t even know where you live. Can I
pay you a visit at your home?’

I sighed. ‘I think it’s better you don’t. I live in the same house with my employer for now, and she may not like the idea.’

He did not give up. ‘What about me taking you to know my place? Let me take you home.’

I considered this briefly and decided to concede.

‘Alright. Maybe this Saturday.’

He grinned happily. ‘That’s good, my dear Simi.’

That Saturday, I would be doing morning shift which would end by two p.m. Then, I would have the rest of the day for myself.

1 Like

Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by FairCritic(m): 6:53am On Oct 18, 2020
Thanks for the update.
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by LoveToRead: 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2020
Nice update
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by BigBasher: 11:40pm On Oct 18, 2020
Interesting story
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by FairCritic(m): 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by Zamar: 9:22am On Oct 22, 2020
Carry on
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by WuraSerano(f): 8:26am On Oct 24, 2020

On Saturday afternoon, by three, I was already ready for him. I wore jeans trousers and t-shirt and looked modest. I waited for him at the lobby of the hotel and by quarter to four o’clock, he was around.

‘Wow, you look more beautiful than ever,’ he said, smiling boyishly.

‘Thanks for the compliments.’

‘This way, please.’ He preceded me to the car park. His car was a low-slung jaguar XK. Like a gentleman, he opened the door for me.

His house, surprisingly, was on the same street with Tina’s residence. The difference was it was a mansion that was completely private.

I could see that his parents were very rich the moment he drove inside the compound. There was a long canopy that protected many luxury cars. The building was grand and the whole environment looked lush.

‘Welcome to my humble home,’ he said, smiling. I knew it was an irony, but I wondered if that statement was necessary. We went to the large sitting-room that had what looked like Italian furniture. Everything looked exotic.

‘Sit down, princess,’ he said. ‘Henceforth, you’re my princess.’

I smiled without saying a word.

‘Excuse me.’

I was left alone in the room. A couple of minutes later, a house maid walked to me.

‘Good evening, madam. Please, what can I offer you?’ she asked.

'Any drinks that does not have alcohol,' I answered. She nodded, left and within a minute was back with a tray containing a cold bottle of red wine and a glass.

'Thank you,' I mumbled. Tayo soon appeared.

'Esther, get me a glass cup too,' he told the maid.

'Yes, sir.'

He came to sit by my side, opened the bottle of wine and poured the drinks for me. The maid brought his glass cup and he filled it up.

We clinked the glasses with a smile permanently dancing on his face.

'I will ask you to tell me more about yourself, but before then, let me set the ball rolling.'

So, he gave me the details about himself. I was all ears.

'Presently,' he concluded. 'I work in one of my father's companies as Accounts Manager. I ought to have moved to my own house, and I will soon do so. However, I don't want to live there all alone, so I need to marry. I want you to join me there.'

My mind was busy. I realized that my relationship with him was just friendship. Now tha Mola was no longer in the picture, why not give Tayo a chance?

2 Likes

Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by BigBasher: 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by Zamar: 7:32am On Oct 25, 2020
Interesting
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by Janet96(f): 11:44am On Oct 25, 2020
Thanks for the update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We Met On Facebook. We're Getting Married Next Month. Love Is Beautiful! / Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics / 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.