Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Thrills Of A Lagos Babe - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thrills Of A Lagos Babe (49215 Views)

Why Do Men Love Breast More Than Brains - Fine Lagos Babe (photos) / My Boobs Have Not Been Sucked Close To A Month Cause Of Uncle CORONA- Lagos Babe / See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by BigBasher: 8:05am On Jul 01, 2022
Still following.
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by Ultimas: 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
Nice work.
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by Saturn101: 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
WuraSerano:
We waved at each other and he drove off. It was getting to dusk. I moved to the residential building, thinking of a successful outing.

In my room, still in my outing cloth, I lay on the bed and imagined things. I thought of the possibility of marrying Tayo and decided that it was not a bad idea.

There was no doubt that I had to psyche up myself to marriage life. When I said marriage life, I meant the normal one between a male and a female. It was one reality I could not keep running away from.

There was a soft knock at the door that brought me back to reality. I got up from the bed.

That must be Bimpe, I reasoned as I moved to the door. I opened it and was surprised to find Dr. Shitta, madam's husband at the doorway.

'Good evening, sir,' I greeted in full courtesy.

'Good evening, Simi. How're you?'

'Fine, sir.' I stood at the doorway.

'Can I come in?' he asked.

That was another surprise.

'Yes, sir.' I stepped inside to allow him to come in.

He sat on the only chair in the room while I sat on the bed.

'Maria tells me you're really hard-working,' he said.

'Thank you, sir.'

He stared at me. 'I like it when a young lady like you channels her energy into something very positive. I like it when someone shows dedication and commitment. Keep the good work up.'

'Thank you, sir.'

There was a brief pause and I wondered if his purpose of coming was just to commend my commitment.

'Em, Simi, I have a deal for you.'

That was another surprise. What kind of deal would Doctor Shitta have with me?

'A deal, sir?'

'Yes, a deal. You studied Pharmacy, right?'

I nodded. 'Yes, sir.'

'Good.' He paused briefly again. 'After many years of practicing medicine both here in Nigeria and in England, I want to set up a hospital here in Nigeria, and when it starts, I want you to work there as Assistant Medical Director.'

I was visibly surprised. 'Oh, that's very considerate of you, sir.'

Then, I remembered I was under an obligation with his wife.

'But, what about madam, sir? What about the fact that I am already working for her?'

The man grinned and waved his hand dismissively.

'There's absolutely no problem with her. She has totally agreed with me. But don't discuss this with her, yet. When the time comes, she will be the one to bring the matter up for discussion. Just know that it's the plan we have in the offing.'

'Thank you, sir. Thank you for your consideration.'

'You're welcome. So, how's your weekend?'

'Fine, sir. All is well.'

There was another slight pause. 'You're very beautiful, Simi.'

Oh, my God, I caught a glimpse of lasciviousness in his eyes. Even madam's husband would eye me in a salacious way.

'Er, thank you, sir,' I mumbled.

'See, if you don't mind and if you know what I mean, I can take good care of you.'

That was it. That was where he was going all along. I realized that his offer of making me Assistant Medical Director was to 'wet the ground.'

'I don't understand what you mean, sir,' I said.

You can download the full story from: https://publish.okadabooks.com/search?term=thrills

Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by ThrillPlus: 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
Go on.
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by Coleman7(m): 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
We are waiting ohhhhh, finish your story oohhh
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by BigBasher: 3:33am On Jul 24, 2022
Coleman7:
We are waiting ohhhhh, finish your story oohhh
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by FairCritic(m): 9:32am On Jul 27, 2022
Go on with the story.
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by Awesome05: 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by Kaycee96: 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
Best story so far
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by ProblemChild1: 1:13am On Jul 31, 2022
Op come and continue na undecided

1 Like

Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by WuraSerano(f): 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
'I don't understand what you mean, sir,' I said.

He snickered. 'Of course, you do. If you comfort my side, I will comfort you on every side. Maria has traveled to Ibadan and may not be back until Monday. If you keep me company instead of making me to have lonely nights, then, I will also treat you very right. I'm ready to treat you like a princess if you allow me to do so.'

What he said was not exactly shocking, but the fact that it was coming from him made it outlandish.

I shook my head. 'But, I'm like a daughter to you, sir,' I said. 'I see you as daddy.'

He chuckled. 'Oh, dear Simi. Forget all those talks. Let me take care of you.'

I shook my head again. Men could be so avaricious! How could this man who was my father's age mate be saying things like this? Where was decency and dignity?

'I'm sorry, I can't do any such thing,' I said. 'Madam must not hear and ....'

'Who will tell her? How will she hear?'

I shook my head again. Yes, I was now a Lagos babe. But I would be a babe with dignity and with difference.
He stood up, dipped his right hand in his pocket and brought out some currencies. He removed one hundred Euros and dropped it on my lap.

'I know you'll change your mind. Have that. The house is free, so I'll be expecting you upstairs. You'll have much more than this later.'

With that, he smiled and walked out of the room. I was too stunned to say anything. Oh, Lord, oh Lord. Some men just didn't have shame. The day God was giving shame to human beings, some men were not available. In fact, on that day, Dr. Shitta was nowhere to be found!

I looked at the money he dropped on my lap. It reminded me of the guy that lodged in one of the suites of Comely Hotel the other time. So, with this money, Dr. Shitta hoped to make me betray his wife. With this, he expected me to run up to his room and throw off my clothes.

He was wrong. I would 'chop' his money and I would not 'show face.' If he liked, let him bring a thousand Euros and even sterling pounds, I would not accede to his demand. I never knew he was such a 'yeye' man until now.

That night, I made sure I secured my door very well before I slept. I wouldn’t want a randy, old man on the prowl to access my cozy abode. It was Tayo's call that woke me the following morning.

'Hello, darling. Did you have a night sleep?' he asked.

'Yes, I did,' I answered. 'What about you?'

'It was a good night,' he replied. 'But I knew it would have been better if you were by my side.'

'Ah, thank God for everything,' I said, for lack of any other thing to say.

'It's like you don't really believe I love you,' he said.

'Did I say anything like that?'
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by Saturn101: 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by BigBasher: 11:32am On Aug 06, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by Saturn101: 7:37am On Nov 04, 2022
Next...
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by Janet96(f): 8:03am On Nov 05, 2022
Next please
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by BigBasher: 9:43am On Nov 09, 2022
Saturn101:
Next...
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by Saturn101: 7:33am On Nov 10, 2022
Next...
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by fobuah8(m): 6:45am On Nov 12, 2022
Continue with your story
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by fobuah8(m): 6:47am On Nov 12, 2022
Please don't keep me waiting

1 Like

Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by WuraSerano(f): 8:22am On Nov 12, 2022
'Ah, thank God for everything,' I said, for lack of any other thing to say.

'It's like you don't really believe I love you,' he said.

'Did I say anything like that?'

'No, you did not. But all your actions show that you don't believe.

I have ways of proving it. At this stage, there's a particular way I can prove it.'

'Really? I hope it's a good way.' 'Of course, it is.'

He suddenly laughed across the line.

'Anyway, today is Sunday. I suppose you'll be going to the church, right?' 'Yes, I will. You'll be going to the church too, won't you?'

'Sure,' he said.

We chatted a bit more.

A couple of hours later, I took my bath and prepared for church service. Luckily a very popular Pentecostal church had started having services in the hotel banquet hall. I had decided to join them. I dressed in simple blouse and black skirt.

The service was interesting and I had a full-filling time. I went home straight when it was all over. I thought Doctor Shitta would come the randy Doctor Shitta would come again to disturb me with his amorous advances, but he did not.

Maybe he had finally got shame. I changed to jeans trousers and t-shirt and moved to the hotel for afternoon duty. Tayo called to ask how the church service was.

'Fine,' I replied. 'It was a wonderful experience. How about you? Did you make it to the church?'

'No, I wasn't able to,' he replied. 'I hope you prayed for me.' I chuckled.

'Sorry, I didn't. You didn't tell me you need prayers.'

'We all do,' he said.

'Specifically, I need prayers that God should touch the heart of the lady I want to marry so that she will say yes, and the wedding can be in earnest.' I felt like laughing. 'I see.'

'Is that all you will say?' I paused briefly.

'For now, yes.' 'Well, thanks for being candid.'

'Thanks for calling,' I told him.

The conversation went on for another minute before he terminated it. The following day was Monday. By noon, I got a surprise visit from a lady who introduced herself as Anita.

Thrills of a Lagos Babe: https://store.okadabooks.com/book/about/thrills-of-a-lagos-babe/26425
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by BigBasher: 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by ThrillPlus: 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
Good one.
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by ThrillPlus: 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
Next...
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by Awesome05: 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
go on.
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by Awesome05: 9:00am On Dec 30, 2022
Awesome05:

go on.
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by ThrillPlus: 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
More...
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by fobuah8(m): 2:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
It is been long,we have expected a continuation of your story.
Re: Thrills Of A Lagos Babe by Desire4life: 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nice story

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway / Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) / Top 5 Ways To Stop Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.