Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

If A Guy Proposes To A Girl And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Guy Proposes To A Girl And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over? (1805 Views)

Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? / Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Guy Proposes To A Girl And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over? by horpigee1(m): 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2020
plz ur answer is needed.
from the experienced one, If a guy proposes to a girl and she said no, is the relationship over?.

Re: If A Guy Proposes To A Girl And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over? by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
You can continue to push through if you want
but personally, I'll consider the relationship over..... and move on

8 Likes

Re: If A Guy Proposes To A Girl And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over? by horpigee1(m): 12:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
DanDeeBoss:

thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Guy Proposes To A Girl And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over? by Nbote(m): 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
It means u are only gud for a temporary relationship, not permanent commitment..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Guy Proposes To A Girl And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over? by crackkhaus: 12:18pm On Feb 03, 2020
horpigee1:
plz ur answer is needed.
from the experienced one, If a guy proposes to a girl and she said no, is the relationship over?.
Is the Pope a catholic?

4 Likes

Re: If A Guy Proposes To A Girl And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
A
Re: If A Guy Proposes To A Girl And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over? by jeffrey1596: 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
nigga respect her decision and move on. You don't have to push it too much. after a second trial and she still ain't acting like she gon say "yes". my nigga move on
Re: If A Guy Proposes To A Girl And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over? by luvyaself95(m): 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2020
It move on brother what else again.
Re: If A Guy Proposes To A Girl And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
Nbote:
It means u are only gud for a temporary relationship, not permanent commitment..
or she isn't ready.

2 Likes

Re: If A Guy Proposes To A Girl And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over? by tunize(m): 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
It depends
Re: If A Guy Proposes To A Girl And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over? by BilltheDON(m): 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
jeffrey1596:
nigga respect her decision and move on. You don't have to push it too much. after a second trial and she still ain't acting like she gon say "yes". my nigga move on

I don't have time for 2nd trial... When's she's not visa

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Guy Proposes To A Girl And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over? by Starz825(m): 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
I don't understand what all this girls feel like....queen?? And at the end they fumble.
Besides, shey women can't propose to men again...
Must a man propose to a woman....
Where was is written that it's the duty of a man to propose...
Since we are equal according to our feminists...any one can do the proposal joor...

Oga back to ur question....the relationship is over...

Learn a lesson today: let a woman fall in love with you first before u do ur fall....
Because If u go fall first...she go just dey look u for ground like fool....by then she no go gree fall again because pride don set in....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Guy Proposes To A Girl And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over? by Powersurge: 1:53pm On Feb 03, 2020
Why keep flogging a dead horse?
Re: If A Guy Proposes To A Girl And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over? by Rhaspody(m): 2:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
If you buy beans and the tire burst on the road will you still drink it?
Re: If A Guy Proposes To A Girl And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over? by chigoizie7(m): 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
It means that she is not yet ready
Re: If A Guy Proposes To A Girl And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over? by czarr(m): 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
if your relationship is over a year. then yes move on

but no go propose under one month...any sensible girl will refuse, get to know each other well first
Re: If A Guy Proposes To A Girl And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2020
These boys won't listen. Never propose to any woman , no matter how pretty till you hear her ask this question, "where is the relationship leading"? If she is what you want for a wife then you can now give her a ring. Never marry any woman who isn't keen on you.
As for your question, please move on.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Guy Proposes To A Girl And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
horpigee1:
plz ur answer is needed.
Asknher why.

I know a husband and wife, the man proposed twice. Maybe she thinks you are not ready to start a family or something like that.
Re: If A Guy Proposes To A Girl And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
Depends on the reason for refusal...
Re: If A Guy Proposes To A Girl And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over? by Skmoda(m): 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
DanDeeBoss:

For me it's over ....seem like she is just there for the money
Re: If A Guy Proposes To A Girl And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over? by udoakwa(m): 4:55pm On Feb 03, 2020
Mr Op lemme please ask u this, what's d essence of hanging around the organization premises after failing the interview?, how do guys that go about begging n persuading a lady for friendship even sleep at night sef?

2 Likes

Re: If A Guy Proposes To A Girl And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over? by nuelsam: 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
No o.....na first half be dat, you go prepare for second half as per the soccer wey she be........ I dont know whats wrong with moving on, like u dont have an esteem to protect? Seriously

1 Like

Re: If A Guy Proposes To A Girl And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
crackkhaus:
Is the Pope a catholic?
Lol nice follow-up rhetorical question.

1 Like

Re: If A Guy Proposes To A Girl And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
It's over for a serious man wanting to settle down but it's not for fvckboy who will keep on with the relationship because of sexual benefits or sissy man who will keep on begging to change her mind.
Re: If A Guy Proposes To A Girl And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
What else are you waiting for?

Closing prayers?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Guy Proposes To A Girl And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over? by xrayj(m): 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
alexistaiwo:

Closing prayers?
Lol
Re: If A Guy Proposes To A Girl And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over? by nanakgh(m): 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
If you go to buy waakye and the waakye seller tells you the food is finished, why would you still hang around?
Re: If A Guy Proposes To A Girl And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over? by missimelda01(f): 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
Before you propose to a lady you should have given her hints before hand, from her response you'd know if she has intentions of marrying you or not. Life is not a movie, if she's not ready for some reasons, you both should talk about it and if her plan is not aligning with yours then you're free to walk away.
Re: If A Guy Proposes To A Girl And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
alexistaiwo:

Closing prayers?
cheesy
Re: If A Guy Proposes To A Girl And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over? by jeffrey1596: 7:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
BilltheDON:

I don't have time for 2nd trial... When's she's not visa
You smart my nigga!
Re: If A Guy Proposes To A Girl And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over? by sunshineV(f): 7:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rhaspody:
If you buy beans and the tire burst on the road will you still drink it?
Must be crack
Re: If A Guy Proposes To A Girl And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over? by horpigee1(m): 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
missimelda01:
Before you propose to a lady you should have given her hints before hand, from her response you'd know if she has intentions of marrying you or not. Life is not a movie, if she's not ready for some reasons, you both should talk about it and if her plan is not aligning with yours then you're free to walk away.
thanks for this

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Gives Premium Conditions To Man Before Dating Him / The Hardest Thing To Stop On Earth Is Masturbation / Marrying A Second Wife Good Or Bad I Need Ur Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.