Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration (49541 Views)

Female Secret Facebook Group Sues Member For Breeching Of Confidentiality / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ / Woman Paralysed After Falling Off Bed During Lovemaking, Sues Bed Company In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by jaxxy(m): 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2020
Which constitutional rights when same constitution issues a sentence of 15years for such practices. She better go to France and open her ngo.

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by homenje73: 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
DOA

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by Alanwalker(m): 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
Register them
They are not the problem of this country
Everyone has right to choose

After all some people are doing it already here

And will come here on nairaland to discriminate it
People have sex with dolls
So no biggie
Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by slowbreeze(f): 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
Lesbians suing CAC . grin grin Nothing person no go hear for Naija.Na by force to register d association?..I hope they will physically be present in court undecided
Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by qtx(m): 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
Osidazz19:
[s][/s]

Bring your sister, then you go no say I no be one of them.
E fit be say you be both na
Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by mechanics(m): 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
She will lose again.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by Rotji(m): 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
This is enough evidence for them to be arrested, because it's illegal and criminal in Nigeria. Let them appear in court so they can face public judgement

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by Dominatrix(f): 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

What da fuckkkk

being human is about having the right to be who you are.
Don't discriminate against homosexuals

Nigerians are hypocrites

Word!
Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by Researchclue: 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
Websites and Applications as low as 20,000 naira, visit springlight.org
Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by PHijo(m): 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
wilemer:

This group is definitely foreign-sponsored. Expect them to fight this all the way to supreme court

I think she is resident in America
Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by Aturitoroman: 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
grin NA wa o
Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by DTalented(m): 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
Osidazz19:
[s][/s]

Your FATHER!!!

Your FATHER too!!!

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by Ajsmart(m): 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
AfroKnight:
I am interested in this case. A simple human right NGO Label would have sufficed but she wants to prove a point.

Register your NGO then lobby for the decriminalisation of LGBT activities. You cannot go in guns blazing to bully the CAC into registering an organisation that’s seeks to promote actions that are deemed criminal in Nigeria.

All around the world, LGBT guys are bullies and troublemakers. You dare not hold contrary opinions if you don’t want to lose your job or business. They ask for tolerance but are unrepentantly intolerant.

The irony

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by Truthbites: 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
I thought it was an offence?
Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by TAlpha(m): 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
Mtchew
Forget this issue and get a brand new device today
Check signature
Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by Agugbadin: 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
Next thing you will hear is that she has applied for Asylum in America, Canada, Australia or Europe claiming persecution because she is a lesbian, she know the trick she making it public so that she can use it as an excuse to ask for asylum
Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

What da fuckkkk!

Nigerians are hypocrites

Even the heterosexuality is not normal
It's just common

I bang ladies anyday anytime but that doesn't mean i should not respect homosexuals
This guy is like one of the sensible few in this country.
Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by OTayobami(m): 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2020
Hmmm see dem! Hypocrite lots! From the person above me to the first person in the no.1 thread (you know your sef) all of them saying trash, "LGBT act will continue to be illegal, this, that blah blah blah"... Are they the cause of the state that the country is in rn?! You're here criticizing LGBT community and you dey struggle to get visa to enter US where this community is legal and will also jump at any opportunity the will let you leave this God forsaking country!

NB: before you moan at me i am neither gay nor lesbian nor transgender. I am a guy and i love pussy very well so foff!

Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by AfroKnight: 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2020
Ajsmart:

The irony

Exactly. And the irony is lost on them. They are a mob.
Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by Enemyofpeace: 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
Agugbadin:
Next thing you will hear is that has applied for Asylum in America, Canada, Australia or Europe claiming persecution because she is a lesbian, she know the trick she making it public so that she can use it as an excuse to ask for asylum
it is allowed. Do anything legal to get the fok out of that jungle before Fulani herdsmen fulanise you
Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by Osidazz19: 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
qtx:

E fit be say you be both na

I have fvcked more than my own share of punna all over the world to go both ways.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by mario2k(m): 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2020
[quote author=Slawormir post=86340489]Damnnnnn niggarrr

What da fuckkkk!

Nigerians are hypocrites. They are all claiming to be straight like spaghetti. Not until you heat spaghetti up before you realize it is not straight......
Damnnnnn.... Niggarrr........

Even the heterosexuality is not normal
It's just common

I bang ladies anyday anytime but that doesn't mean i should not respect homosexuals.

You are high.The devil is using your brain to smoke garri Agent of darkness!
Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by 12345baba(m): 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
This one done dey mad
Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2020
Doesn't she knows she risks going to jail for 14 years if the FG wants to strike back?
Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2020
The devil is dancing shocky with their brains, undecided
Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by tiredoflife(m): 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
AfroKnight:
I am interested in this case. A simple human right NGO Label would have sufficed but she wants to prove a point.

Register your NGO then lobby for the decriminalisation of LGBT activities. You cannot go in guns blazing to bully the CAC into registering an organisation that’s seeks to promote actions that are deemed criminal in Nigeria.

All around the world, LGBT guys are bullies and troublemakers. You dare not hold contrary opinions if you don’t want to lose your job or business. They ask for tolerance but are unrepentantly intolerant.

U said it all
They are like the Muslim radicals
They want u to tolerate them but wont tolerate u
Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by mightyboy1: 1:41pm On Feb 03, 2020
tizzle:
Lesbianism is not legal in Nigeria... You will lose again. Try and have small sense.
her lawyers have children at home to feed, they can't advice her

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by jamace(m): 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
CAC, thank you for refusing to register that unholy group.

Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by GermanMelania: 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
AfroKnight:

Thats exactly what she us doing. You are being smart by half. She is challenging the discrimination where is starts

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He’s Taken! Lady Wields Gun In Pre-Wedding Photos / Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? / Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.