Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,034 members, 7,828,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration (49547 Views)

Female Secret Facebook Group Sues Member For Breeching Of Confidentiality / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ / Woman Paralysed After Falling Off Bed During Lovemaking, Sues Bed Company In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by Phoenix999: 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
Osidazz19:
[s][/s]

RUBBISH. I beg register them ASAP. Instead of all the fake religious immoral business centers called churches.

Gay Spotted!!

Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by anonimi: 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
Bkolibo:
This cannot be in Nigeria. They can't be pushing for something illegal

The hustle is real boss.
They are pushing for asylum tinz. lipsrsealed undecided
Who no like forex?

https://www.nairaland.com/3652911/naira-gains-while-dss-still

http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/breaking-naira-gains-dss-still-detaining-mr-gbadamosi-exposed-govt-forex-fraud/

https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fhopefornigeria%2Fvideos%2F1368800173178101%2F&display=popup&ref=plugin&src=video

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by Michealky: 1:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
jamace:
CAC, thank you for refusing to register that unholy group.

And what makes them unholy and you holy?
Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by Phoenix999: 1:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
wilemer:

This group is definitely foreign-sponsored. Expect them to fight this all the way to supreme court

Exactly!! Westerners with their cursed way of life, they lack respeçt for other people's culture.

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by Whiteways: 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
Angel gabriel .
Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by jamace(m): 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
Michealky:

And what makes them unholy and you holy?
If you don't know, then you are a member. Repent.

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by sisisioge: 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2020
Omoge, shall be care before all these homophobes decide to harm you. Cheers.
Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by larryking540: 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2020
Watin eye no go see

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by bossinc: 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2020
The thunder that will strike this people is in the gym right now.
Something that Allah made positives and negatives is now forcefully changed to negative + negative and positive +positive.
End time or no end time uwaka!!!

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by GermanMelania: 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
nwamabo247:
Na crazy they worry them, for this Nigeria?my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu state,12yrs ago in 2007 ihave a quadruplegic spinal cord injure which resulted in me been in bedridden condition and unable to move around no source of income yet because my fingers are partialy afected my family has suffer and spend so much this condition especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence for more details confirm me on Whatsapp +2348116591664 .thanks God bless

Please mrZENographer says his pastor can heal you. Pls contact him. Let them record the healing. They will also heal your mum's diabetes.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by slimhomiequan(m): 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
Phoenix999:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/again-lesbian-group-sues-cac-over-non-registration/amp/

Nigerians are HYPOCRITES.

We all have the freedom of association.
They should be registered.
Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by bossinc: 2:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
A member spotted
Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by snitchbitch: 2:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
anything goes in Nigeria if you know you know, even foreigners come to Nigeria to break the rules, and will turn back to abide by them on getting to their country!!!
Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by Michealky: 2:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
jamace:
If you don't know, then you are a member. Repent.

You know what you know based on what you were taught
Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by nwamabo247(m): 2:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
GermanMelania:

Please mrZENographer says his pastor can heal you. Pls contact him. Let them record the healing. They will also heal your mum's diabetes.
plz who is mrZENographer
Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by snitchbitch: 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
those who are quick to condemn LGBT, how many of your single sisters and brothers have you looked for spouses for? hoes and slay mamas plenty pass these days.
Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by snitchbitch: 2:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
be apart of the solution not part of the problem!!!
Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by Oyiboman69: 2:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

What da fuckkkk!

being human is about having the right to be who you are.
Don't discriminate against homosexuals

Nigerians are hypocrites. They are all claiming to be straight like spaghetti. Not until you heat spaghetti up before you realize it is not straight......
Damnnnnn.... Niggarrr........

Even the heterosexuality is not normal
It's just common

I bang ladies anyday anytime but that doesn't mean i should not respect homosexuals
Just look at your comment

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by Oyiboman69: 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
cr7lomo:
Till u see urself for kirikiri , na that time the spirit of lesbianism go run comot for your body
I trust buhari on this one

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
wilemer:

This group is definitely foreign-sponsored. Expect them to fight this all the way to supreme court

They will lose at the Supreme court.

The constitution itself is against homosexuality.

As a matter of fact, she should be arrested and jailed for 14years.

But Nigeria is a place where the law doesn't really work.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by GuestLog: 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

What da fuckkkk!

being human is about having the right to be who you are.
Don't discriminate against homosexuals

Nigerians are hypocrites. They are all claiming to be straight like spaghetti. Not until you heat spaghetti up before you realize it is not straight......
Damnnnnn.... Niggarrr........

Even the heterosexuality is not normal
It's just common

I bang ladies anyday anytime but that doesn't mean i should not respect homosexuals
My friend, keep your silly talk to yourself. Animals recognise the role of heterosexuality, why do you humans like to complicate things?

Without negative & positive charge how do you get a spark?

The reason light was created was to compliment dark.

A famous rapper once said "Joy wouldn't feel so good if it wasn't for pain.

Man & woman was created for each other for procreation. Anything other than that is against the grand order of creation

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by GermanMelania: 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rotji:
This is enough evidence for them to be arrested, because it's illegal and criminal in Nigeria. Let them appear in court so they can face public judgement

Arrested for what? Being a lesbian isn't illegal. Read the law. Understand it and stop spouting rubbish. Having lesbian sex is illegal and it requires witnesses to convict. Even SANs jsve ssid with the way the law is written makes it hard to convict. Being a human being can't be criminalized.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
snitchbitch:
those who are quick to condemn LGBT, how many of your single sisters and brothers have you looked for spouses for? hoes and slay mamas plenty pass these days.

Is that an excuse for aberrant behaviour or misbehaviour?

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by GermanMelania: 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
FrLukas:

They will lose at the Supreme court.

The constitution itself is against homosexuality.

As a matter of fact, she should be arrested and jailed for 14years.

But Nigeria is a place where the law doesn't really work.

Being a lesbian isn't illegal. Read the law. Understand it and stop spouting rubbish. Having lesbian sex is illegal and it requires witnesses to convict. Even SANs jsve ssid with the way the law is written makes it hard to convict.
Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by jamace(m): 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
Michealky:

You know what you know based on what you were taught
Even in animal kingdom, it is forbidden.

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
slimhomiequan:

Nigerians are HYPOCRITES.

We all have the freedom of association.
They should be registered.

So we all have the freedom to congregate somewhere and plot the assassination of the President?

I think not. No freedom is absolute.

No human being anywhere in the world has or should have absolute freedom to do or say anything they wish.

3 Likes

Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
TheChameleon:
grin

I am a man and a member of the lesbo group grin
wow!!! I see why they call you The Chameleon grin grin grin
Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2020
GermanMelania:

[s]Being a lesbian isn't illegal. Read the law. Understand it and stop spouting rubbish. Having lesbian sex is illegal and it requires witnesses to convict. Even SANs jsve ssid with the way the law is written makes it hard to convict[/s].

You are the one regurgitating trash.

You are just lucky the law doesn't work in Nigeria otherwise you and your kind should be behind bars serving the Federal government in short knickers for 14 years.

Not to worry, when eventually you exit your birthday suit, a special surprise is waiting for you on the other side. Guaranteed!

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
Osidazz19:
[s][/s]

RUBBISH. I beg register them ASAP. Instead of all the fake religious immoral business centers called churches.
I have notice you for quite a while now, you are always very passionate when attacking Christianity.....if you are a Muslim why not focus on your religion and avoid controversy....I don't just get it

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by Jyde89: 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2020
is this even legal, she should thank God Nigeria is a lawless country else she would be in jail by now.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by GermanMelania: 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
FrLukas:

You are the one regurgitating trash.

You are just lucky the law doesn't work in Nigeria otherwise you and your kind should be behind bars serving the Federal government in short knickers for 14 years.

Not to worry, when eventually you exit your birthday suit, a special surprise is waiting for you on the other side. Guaranteed!

Why would i be serving 14 years?

2) point out where i am wrong using the law. It is online in case you haven't read it.
Re: Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
Dominatrix:

Word!
sssshhhhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online / Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? / The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.