Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,254 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

forget it - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / forget it (767 Views)

If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum / Ladies Forget It When He Loses Interest, Just Get Going. / 'when A White Girl Is Taken, Forget It She's Taken' But.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

forget it by zexy2030(m): 2:42pm On Feb 03, 2020
$$$%%% grin
Re: forget it by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:12am On Mar 29, 2020
zexy2030:
Any woman u hear complain, he used me, she is just giving sex to the guy to keep him..while the guy is having a sex slave for his own pleasure and not hers, then she puts more into that relationship..once there is a break up..what u hear is* he used me to satisfy himself, he has never satisfied me, I even aborted for him*
But when u satisfy her in bed, literally she will date another nice man for a husband, because she knows, if this man if he mistakenly sleeps with another woman, she will be overly jealous.
Most guys who are good in bed, I realize the ladies leave them as they are scared of loosing them, so they double date until they other clicks, they tell the *good in bed* bye bye for an husband material. She will tell her friends, I used n dumped him but tell her husband we are just friends, nothing More.
was it boredom that made u write this or joblessness? What's ur biz with the mentality of a sex starved woman angry
Re: forget it by zexy2030(m): 7:18am On Mar 29, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
was it boredom that made u write this or joblessness? What's ur biz with the mentality of a sex starved woman angry
I'm just reading this, feel like deleting this post I was just typing this rubbish while I was sleeping
Re: forget it by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:21am On Mar 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin no wonder over three hundred people.read.it and refused to comment
.pls delete by modifying it and leaving only a dot or write something else
zexy2030:

I'm just reading this, feel like deleting this post I was just typing this rubbish while I was sleeping
Re: forget it by zexy2030(m): 9:26am On Mar 29, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
grin grin grin grin grin no wonder over three hundred people.read.it and refused to comment
.pls delete by modifying it and leaving only a dot or write something else
thanks I will do that.

(1) (Reply)

If A Man Propose To His Girlfriend And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over??? / Do You Consider It Rude If Your Wife Ask You 2 Baby-sit While She Goes To Work? / Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman That Offers Her Body For N500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.