Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

How Do I Break Up With Her? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Break Up With Her? (5055 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
victorian:

Amen oooooooooooooooooooo, in Jesus name.
Amen!!!!!!!

Thanks dear and you too, you will never taste poverty in your life too in Jesus name amen. God bless you kiss
Amen dear.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Skmoda360(m): 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
victorian:

Hmmmmm, it's because I was determined to be different and I wanted to at least be of help to a hustling guys. It's recent I'm now dating guy who is comfortable and has something good going for himself.

And Mehn the difference is clear.
Both of. You will grow and Plan together in various things.

It makes life easy.

Awwww, sorry about the kind of girls u meet. Possibly because u date students, that's why.
She is in her finals.......how you manage to decipher it got me thinking..... shocked
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Blackmiserable(m): 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
victorian:

It's not mouth, I'm serious here.

A broke guy will first look neatly dressed wooing a babe smoothly, then later he will start complaining his take home pay from work is small, how he wish he looks fresh like. Me.
Have I eaten? When I say what I ate. He will. Be like wow! How he wish he has such meal to eat. If I complain about his outfits, he will. Reply, he never see meal eat, I'm talking of baff ups. I will quietly take him to a boutique to select clothes, shoes , belts , watch and perfume. All to look like my class but unfortunately I was spending on cursed guys and they always like feeling entitled.

Anyways I can ever been poor again and I will never date poverty again. angry

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

You mean am oo. ���. Aunty soffrey na. Some broke dudes here may be interested in you oo. The future is bright ooo. � . Don't drive suitors.

You look like mama Christmas sha lol.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by victorian(f): 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2020
Skmoda360:

She is in her finals.......how you manage to decipher it got me thinking..... shocked

Students are always demanding, it's only natural cos they are not working, that's why.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Skmoda360(m): 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
victorian:

Students are always demanding, it's only natural cos they are not working, that's why.
That's true sha

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by victorian(f): 2:26pm On Feb 05, 2020
Blackmiserable:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

You mean am oo. ���. Aunty soffrey na. Some broke dudes here may be interested in you oo. The future is bright ooo. � . Don't drive suitors.

You look like mama Christmas sha lol.

No be only look like mama Christmas. I like to give and share when I'm in love with my man. I believing in giving and living well.

I don't want broke guys! They shouldn't be interested in me. I don't want!
I have suffered enough bad luck. 5 years of abstaining, suffering and in hunger and lack no be joke. It can reset someone brain factory for life. I don't want a broke guy! Please Biko stay una lane! Let successful guys who loves to keep being successful and wealthy rather feel interested in me.

Is it not when one is alive, one will be in the future?
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Blackmiserable(m): 2:42pm On Feb 05, 2020
victorian:

No be only look like mama Christmas. I like to give and share when I'm in love with my man. I believing in giving and living well.

I don't want broke guys! They shouldn't be interested in me. I don't want!
I have suffered enough bad luck. 5 years of abstaining, suffering and in hunger and lack no be joke. It can reset someone brain factory for life. I don't want a broke guy! Please Biko stay una lane! Let successful guys who loves to keep being successful and wealthy rather feel interested in me.

Is it not when one is alive, one will be in the future?

I was just laughing. It is indeed a truism that money stops nonsense. It's what you want though. However, a beggar may be tommorow's Dangote. Please think about your decision. When you talk of broke guys, please be specific, what do you mean? A guy with nothing in his account even if he's a university graduate? Is it just money? Anyways, I respect your opinion. I respect everyone's opinion. It's what you want. May God bless you with your wishes lol. grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Phonescreens(m): 3:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
victorian:

As in, they don't.

They feel it's fun, fucvkin and dumping women at will.

Some guys are suffering seriously today coz of accumulated curses and they don't know. They've forgotten how many hearts they've toyed with.

I tasted what real poverty was all about when I made huge mistakes in my past dating. I never knew my exes I dated were cursed. Come. And see me falling from high up there to ground below. It was when I went for deliverance sessions, my former pastor said I got myself mixed with guys who their exes have curses never to succeed in life and any lady they happen to date will taste out of the curses. Before I used to date broke and struggling guys, but they ended up dragging me down wit them.

God forbid I date a broke guy again or guy who has nothing going for him. God forbid!
To even have sex sef or fling with any guy dey fear me like mad. cheesy

I'm not ready to be poor again. Lai lai!! Never again.

You never see anything.!!!
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by victorian(f): 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
Phonescreens:

You never see anything.!!!

Well I pray not to see what u have seen.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by NilimaPawar(f): 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2020
Hey, handsome I love you and fond of to spend time with that people who really believe in one night stand so in you feel alone and want to meet someone call me and i promise that you spend some beautiful moment with me. I love you and I miss you ............................................
http://www.afreenkhanna.com/
http://www.arpitajain.com/
http://www.rashmichopra.com/
http://www.sonakshi-reddy.com/

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by wizdomnzube(m): 5:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
amiibaby:
You are very selfish and stupidd heartless son of a bitttch
Aunty calm down naw. Are u in the same kinda situation.? Abi na ur kpekus OP dey kpensh? wink
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by white3663: 1:21pm On Feb 08, 2020
0ppa:

Of course, I can, and I deliver very fast. Send a mail.

Send me a number or an active email man
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Julius223(m): 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2020
Doe's Sex really matters in a relationship?
Why can't we dat for 5 years without sex ? [color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Virgin Maid … (18+) / My Man Won't Commit / He Has A Girlfriend, But I Like Him, Is It Too Late? When Is It Too Late?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.