Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

How Do I Break Up With Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Break Up With Her? (5069 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by kunleweb: 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
IyaTola:
Stop chasing after people & being the only one trying to fix everything. It’s mentally & physically exhausting. You have to find peace with whoever comes & goes from your life. Don’t be the only one putting in effort because you will lose yourself trying to save someone else.

Perfect
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Nephilim: 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
Phonescreens:
I don't really love her, I just want to taste her honey pot.
But she is madly in love with me
How do I break up with her?
I don't want her to feel hurt.
I don't love her a bit
I just sex her 3times.

So you can't sex any woman without falling inlove again?
hahaha hahaha mor nicur grin kip fûckplayin around.. Lolz
Oh God have mercy upon me for I have sin!
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by davillian(m): 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
When get close to a woman with the intention of smashing
And you noticed she is already madly in love with you
Then you should let her go

Not all fish you should eat.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by osinimegaciousi: 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
Haha our mumu never doiffa hear you asking that How do you break up with her Koo? As if no be one style you take start the matter now the matter Don do you, you wan Waka, issokay just know that karma is a bitch doing press up to unleash you..na nna type dey make female folks run mouth us down

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by MYSTIC19(m): 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2020
[quote author=amiibaby post=86346279]
amiibaby dats too harsh nau....
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Phonescreens(m): 9:26am On Feb 04, 2020
davillian:
When get close to a woman with the intention of smashing
And you noticed she is already madly in love with you
Then you should let her go

Not all fish you should eat.

Bro the did is done am looking an advice
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by davillian(m): 9:44am On Feb 04, 2020
Phonescreens:

Bro the did is done am looking an advice
She is going to get hurt any way
Reduce picking her calls , reduce her visit or your visit..
Just keep reducing everything until the whole thing dies

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 04, 2020
Phonescreens:
I don't love her a bit
I just sex her 3times.

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by daisidavid(m): 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2020
Val is approaching just make sure you save enough to get her two bottle of chilled Snipper as a gift she will understand if she has the ability of thinking by herself
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by victorian(f): 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
Reichel99:
Why date her when you know it's only sex you want, some of the attitude you guys display is what makes girls turn bad and when karma manifests in your life, the woman you love will start repaying you for your past bad deeds.

You better change. Drop your immature attitude. If you want sex go to the brothels and get it, stop deceiving innocent girls.

If you know how many guys that carry curses from marine waters, to ogbanje forest, from witches and evil spirits covens u will fear to date a man.
These guys don't know they are mortgaging their future and present life, deceiving ladies and dumping them.
That's why u see so many broke guys here and there. They have degrees, they are graduates with first class and second class honours, some are gifted with sellable skills but unfortunately they are like the deserts where nothing good grow out from.
They feel it's village people at work but unknown to them it's their past catching up on them.

Have sex with such guys, a successful woman will just collapse to the ground level with misfortunes here and there, crippling her life and biz.

May God help. Us o!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
Reichel99:
Are u not a brostitute, so what is wrong with you mingling with prostitutes?
she paid him for the sex?
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by white3663: 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
0ppa:

Of course, I can, and I deliver very fast. Send a mail.

Send me your email or no fam
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Freseth: 11:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
Phonescreens:
I don't love her a bit
I just sex her 3times.

you see how greedy and selfish you are? If you know you don't love her, why did you talk to her in the first place. Guy you better remove that veil in your eye so that you can see clearly.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
Reichel99:
Are u not a brostitute, so what is wrong with you mingling with prostitutes?
a

This is the best reply u can give him. Very immature kid.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
Phonescreens:

Please oh an seeking for advice no one should bury me alive here.
We learn everyday.
What are you learning?
How to break the heart of someone who sincerely loves u.
It's your type that goes about saying all ladies are hoes, ladies are bitches later on.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
victorian:

If you know how many guys that carry curses from marine waters, to ogbanje forest, from witches and evil spirits covens u will fear to date a man.
These guys don't know they are mortgaging their future and present life, deceiving ladies and dumping them.
That's why u see so many broke guys here and there. They have degrees, they are graduates with first class and second class honours, some are gifted with sellable skills but unfortunately they are like the deserts where nothing good grow out from.
They feel it's village people at work but unknown to them it's their past catching up on them.

Have sex with such guys, a successful woman will just collapse to the ground level with misfortunes here and there, crippling her life and biz.

May God help. Us o!
Nne may my God bless u plenty for me, they never just look at spiritual side of having sex with different women.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Phonescreens(m): 5:26am On Feb 05, 2020
MissGodOwn:

What are you learning?
How to break the heart of someone who sincerely loves u.
It's your type that goes about saying all ladies are hoes, ladies are bitches later on.

So I should pretend of loving her why I don't feel anything for her abi?
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Nicur: 5:34am On Feb 05, 2020
Nephilim:
hahaha hahaha mor nicur grin kip fûckplayin around.. Lolz
Oh God have mercy upon me for I have sin!

Sup bro? What I do? undecided
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 05, 2020
Phonescreens:

So I should pretend of loving her why I don't feel anything for her abi?
That's ur problem so fix it n stop asking for advice here coz u didn't sort for advice here when u decided to carry out such despicable act.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by ruffkenny: 11:54am On Feb 05, 2020
karma is a bitch
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by victorian(f): 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2020
MissGodOwn:

Nne may my God bless u plenty for me, they never just look at spiritual side of having sex with different women.

As in, they don't.

They feel it's fun, fucvkin and dumping women at will.

Some guys are suffering seriously today coz of accumulated curses and they don't know. They've forgotten how many hearts they've toyed with.

I tasted what real poverty was all about when I made huge mistakes in my past dating. I never knew my exes I dated were cursed. Come. And see me falling from high up there to ground below. It was when I went for deliverance sessions, my former pastor said I got myself mixed with guys who their exes have curses never to succeed in life and any lady they happen to date will taste out of the curses. Before I used to date broke and struggling guys, but they ended up dragging me down wit them.

God forbid I date a broke guy again or guy who has nothing going for him. God forbid!
To even have sex sef or fling with any guy dey fear me like mad. cheesy

I'm not ready to be poor again. Lai lai!! Never again.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Skmoda360(m): 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2020
amiibaby:
You are very selfish and stupidd heartless son of a bitttch
See vexation...... grin grin cheesy angry
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Skmoda360(m): 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2020
Easybela:
undecided undecidedgo sex your sis then,ijiot angry angry
You sef dey vex for the niccur cheesy

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Skmoda360(m): 1:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
victorian:

As in, they don't.

Some guys are suffering seriously today coz of accumulated curses and they don't know. They've forgotten how many hearts they've toyed with.

I tasted what real poverty was all about when I made huge mistakes in my past dating. I never knew my exes I dated were cursed. Come. And see me falling from high up there to ground below. It was when I went for deliverance sessions, my former pastor said I got myself mixed with guys who their exes have curses never to succeed in life and any lady they happen to date will taste out of the curses. Before I used to date broke and struggling guys, but they ended up dragging me down wit them.

God forbid I date a broke guy again or guy who has nothing going for him. God forbid!

If it's you on your dp...then I can say broke dude won't dare come near you....where em wan get money for cream? grin

Twale mama

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by victorian(f): 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
Skmoda360:

If it's you on your dp...then I can say broke dude won't dare come near you....where em wan get money for cream? grin

Twale mama

Broke guys came, the daring ones.

I didnt even task any of them. I was even the one spending so they look up to my class and I fed them well but I didn't know I was pouring water in a basket and they end up pulling me down to zero level.

Thank God I'm back, better than before after cutting everyone off and cleansed my sef spiritually, then focused on rising up again.
It took me 5years to rise again, with real suffering during those 5years. I didn't have sex for complete 5 years because I was determined to break free and resurrect my biz again.

When I was not having sex or dating any guy I was rich , people on my street thought I was into rituals then , I started dating broke hustling guys, I became terribly poor

Now tell. Me, why won't I run if a broke guy woo me? I will run as far as my legs will Carry me. They shouldnt come near me! My lane and their lane will forever be parallel in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Blackmiserable(m): 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2020
victorian:

I didnt even task any of them. I was even the one spending so they look up to my class and I fed them well but I didn't know I was pouring water in a basket and they end up pulling me down to zero level.

Thank God I'm back, better than before after cutting everyone off and cleansed my sef spiritually, then focused on rising up again.
It took me 5years to rise again, with real suffering during those 5years. I didn't have sex for complete 5 years because I was determined to break free and resurrect my biz again.

When I was not having sex or dating any guy I was rich , people on my street thought I was into rituals then , I started dating broke hustling guys, I became terribly poor

Now tell. Me, why won't I run if a broke guy woo me? I will run as far as my legs will Carry me. They shouldnt come near me! My lane and their lane will forever be parallel in Jesus name. Amen

Lol, this girl you get mouth jare.

How do you spot a broke guy, by the way, since they are the harbinger of bad luck lmao?
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Skmoda360(m): 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
victorian:

It's not about dating broke guys...some guys have been placed on curse and once you sleep with them you will be drained down both spiritually and physically, It's not about whether rich or poor dude.....so that's why a times it's not really good to be sleeping anyhow with men or women....

I don't know maybe it's just me sha.....women never spend on me before, not a joke matter, I never jam one before....pls send me this, send me that is the type of women I always meet.....
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by victorian(f): 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Lol, this girl you get mouth jare.

How do you spot a broke guy, by the way, since they are the harbinger of bad luck lmao?

It's not mouth, I'm serious here.

A broke guy will first look neatly dressed wooing a babe smoothly, then later he will start complaining his take home pay from work is small, how he wish he looks fresh like. Me.
Have I eaten? When I say what I ate. He will. Be like wow! How he wish he has such meal to eat. If I complain about his outfits, he will. Reply, he never see meal eat, I'm talking of baff ups. I will quietly take him to a boutique to select clothes, shoes , belts , watch and perfume. All to look like my class but unfortunately I was spending on cursed guys and they always like feeling entitled.

Anyways I can ever been poor again and I will never date poverty again. angry
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
And u will never be poor ma dear IJN.
victorian:

As in, they don't.

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by victorian(f): 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
Skmoda360:

It's not about dating broke guys...some guys have been placed on curse and once you sleep with them you will be drained down both spiritually and physically, It's not about whether rich or poor dude.....so that's why a times it's not really good to be sleeping anyhow with men or women....

I don't know maybe it's just me sha.....women never spend on me before, not a joke matter, I never jam one before....pls send me this, send me that is the type of women I always meet.....

Hmmmmm, it's because I was determined to be different and I wanted to at least be of help to a hustling guys. It's recent I'm now dating guy who is comfortable and has something good going for himself.

And Mehn the difference is clear.
Both of. You will grow and Plan together in various things.

It makes life easy.

Awwww, sorry about the kind of girls u meet. Possibly because u date students, that's why.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by victorian(f): 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
MissGodOwn:
And u will never be poor ma dear IJN.

Amen oooooooooooooooooooo, in Jesus name.
Amen!!!!!!!

Thanks dear and you too, you will never taste poverty in your life too in Jesus name amen. God bless you kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Secrets Things, Women Do, Just To Have Sex With Married Men. / I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? / Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Insecure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.