Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN (45821 Views)

Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna / Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2020
TheDevilIsALai:
The fact that the Police were quick to state the purported name and Christian identity of the would be suicide bomber points to the fact that this was meant to douse the sectarian conflict being orchestrated by Nigerian muslins on Christians.

All of a sudden the Jewish controlled MSMs are now narrowing on the ethno religious killings of Nigerian christian population - something they've refused to broadcast since their annionted Buhari became President. Make no mistakes, the western Jewish controlled media was very instrumental in ridiculing Jonathan out of office and for also ushering Buhari into office.

Why are the Jews suddenly reporting on the plight of Nigerian Christians? Also, almost every article I have read from the Wall Street Journal to the New Jew York Times, have been subtly pointing accusing fingers to Turkey in arming and training both Fulani lunatics and their brethren in Boko Haram.

This may not be unconnected to Turkey's foray into Libya and sea grabbing in the Mediterranean that has pissed off Greece, Egypt , Cyprus and Israel.

I am not making excuses for Turkey under the control of the wannabe Sultan, Erdogan who like our own dear Dan Fodio wannabe (Buhari) has great delusions of reestablishing the Turkish Ottoman and Sokoto Caliphates respectively .

What I am driving at is that the Jews are exposing Turkey's terrorist links even though same Jews alongside Turkey and Saudi Arabia propped up and supported ISIS in Syria. And if we also consider that the Jewish media once praised ISIS and other Sunni lunatics as freedom fighters and also refused to report on the genocide, enslavement and serial rape of Christian and Yazidi populations just as they did with Fulani menace we must consider the Jewish Medias newfound need to report on the plight of Christians with every atom of caution.

This brings us to the Winners church attempted bombing or rather a bombing attempt that was meant never to happen so as that the Nigerian police will arrest a purported Christian so as to diffuse the fact that Muslims are attacking and killing Christians at will.

Why? Because, it provides the Buhari govt a sense of neutrality in their responsibility to protect all Nigerians irrespective of tribe or creed thereby absolving themselves from the complicity of aiding and abetting their Fulani lunatics. It also serves as taqiyya to absolve Muslims from the killings on hapless christian population.

In summary, do not assume the Jewish controlled Western media has suddenly developed a conscience to report on the plight of Christians in Nigeria facing a slow genocide at the hands of state sponsored and backed actors like the Fuani herdsmen, Miyetti and co. The Jewish media has a penchant for Muslim victim hood. We saw it in C.A.R. with the antiBalaka movement that rightly ousted the marauding Fulanis. The Jews never reported what led to the anti Fulani conflict but rather latched on the narrative that African Christians were wantonly killing Muslims. Same thing happened in Myanmar with the indigenous Buddhist population expelling the Rhoyingha Muslims back to Bangladesh. The Jewish media went all out to condemn the attacks without one moment telling the world what led to the Rhoyingha being expelled. The Jewish media is latching on the plight of Christians in Nigeria towards exposing Turkey's role in co-sponsoring the Fulani jihad over territorial disputes in the Mediterranean with Turkey.

As for the Buhari govt, this false flag was to douse and deflect from the real perpetrators of the senseless killings just as the APC did with CAN during the era of GEJ.

Do not fall for their lies.

Spot on !
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by bakescos01: 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2020
voltron14:

Be twisting and turning it is the new way Nigerian thinks.

To accept a confession in public glare even with documentary evidence is something you say we shouldn't accept.

What we should accept is your conspiracy theory with no single shred of evidence to boot.

There is a reason why Nigeria is a third world country and you buttress it.

Fables over facts are your mainstay.

I really don’t know why we all are arguing over his religious faith . I believe what we should be talking about is the thorough investigation and making sure he is sentenced to death by the court. So , he will be an example for others that want to try the same thing be it Christian or Muslim. He must be charged to death and pay for the consequences of his sin.
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Onlineclothing(m): 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
Trousers for 1500 Europe designers door step delivery nationwide check profile for contact
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by blasted12: 12:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
Cuntface:

Ur papa
Cunt face grin
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by bakescos01: 12:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
voltron14:

I'm an itsekiri man.

The guys accent is very much southern.

He even got a certificate from their church.

Why are you ashamed to say it?

Had it been he won an award you would have quickly told us how he's your first cousin.

Embrace him.

Me , am a Christian and don’t have any problem with Muslims, we only have good and bad people in this world. So, that guy must be charged to court and sentenced to death. To be an example for any other person planning such. I want to admit he is Christian and he must pay with his life so when next they capture a real Muslim trying to do the same he can get the same judgement of death.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by osuofia2(m): 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
TO ME THERE IS NO NEED FOR ARGUEING ABOUT THE NAME OF THE FAILED SUICIDE BOMBER, WE ALL KNOW THE RELIGION THAT IS CAPABLE OF CARRYING OUT SUICIDE BOMBS, BECAUSE ME MY RELIGION NEVER PROMISED ME ANY VIRGIN FOR KILLING MYSELF
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Greenbirth: 12:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
voltron14:
His name is Nathaniel.

He said so himself in public glare.

We've seen documents from your own ministry in which he was awarded a certificate in the name of Nathaniel.

Provide evidence his name is Mohammed.

Even his accent bears no northern trait to further the fact that he isn't some northern agent.
shut your hell up. Terrorist defending terrorist. When the Islamists has been going on rampage killing innocent people. And you are there supporting rubbish. Religion of pieces
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Situation001(m): 12:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
voltron14:
His name is Nathaniel.

We've seen documents from your own ministry in which he was awarded a certificate in the name of Nathaniel.

Even his accent bears no northern trait to further the fact that he isn't some northern agent.
here's even d link to the terrorist facebook page

https://mobile.facebook.com/nate.sam.167?v=timeline&lst=100000596743259%3A100027360245537%3A1580813725

criminal CAN has nowhere to run this time around

https://mobile.facebook.com/nate.sam.167?v=timeline&lst=100000596743259%3A100027360245537%3A1580813725

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by drey076(m): 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
voltron14:
His name is Nathaniel.

the issue should not be politicize.
According to the writeup, the Nigerian Police should carry out their responsibilities on the terrorism disregard the name of the suspect if the northerners are not hiding anything.
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by corjiakor(m): 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
If we say now, let's kill on the suicide bombers and terrorists in Nigeria, Muslims will be the ones to cry and defend them openly.

This shows that they are the ones training and sponsoring them.

Seun2019:

https://punchng.com/kaduna-bombing-suspect-told-us-his-name-was-mohammed-not-samuel-can/
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by cjfavour(m): 12:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
Lol. Lying liar, Liar Mohammed brother you've been caught.

voltron14:

Shut up.

I don't answer to you about my identity.

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by TEDHorsePower: 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
Where's the kai kai yoruba muslim called mumuric cheesy
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Situation001(m): 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
powerkey:

You're Muslims are doing everything to cover up your evil terrorist acts against Christianity in Nigeria.

Why are you people fighting very hard forcing Mohammed to accept Nathaniel as his name?

here is your brother who you are trying so hard to deny facebook page

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by fredoooooo: 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
His name is Oritsejafor.. Buncha useless being ..
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by luluman: 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
Seun2019:

https://punchng.com/kaduna-bombing-suspect-told-us-his-name-was-mohammed-not-samuel-can/
Pleae somebody enlighten that Mumuric guy that was spewing trash due to ignorance yesterday.
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Ykc2(m): 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
Commentor:

Just because someone is born a Christian doesnt mean hes not a criminal.

Various so-called Christians have been involved in stealing and killing and Nathaniel wouldn't be the first or last.
which people dont steal or kill this planet?we are talking about religion that that asked its followers to commit suicide bombing in other to inherit 72 virgins in their orgy paradise,we are talking about religion that that kills their own once you leave Islam,we are talking about religion that encourages his followers to buy Yazidi and Christian girls in slave market,we are talking about religion that produces Osama shekau al baghdadi al shabab ,the religion that destroyed this countries Iraq Yemen Pakistan Afghanistan Chad Yemen Somalia Sudan Syria Lebanon Mali Niger republic ,look at what religion of peace ve done to northern Nigeria that's what we are talking about not forcing someone to claim to be a Christian, we can see how northern Nigeria is peaceful with their peaceful religion

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Situation001(m): 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
here's d link to his page on facebook.. xtians u av nowhere to run this time around..

https://mobile.facebook.com/nate.sam.167/about?lst=100000596743259%3A100027360245537%3A1580813725&refid=17

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by delawal: 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
DT bomber looks more like a Muslim than a christian. more like a grown almajiri
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
ABCthings:
Ignoramus God was talking to the Christians abi? You can only decieve gullible ones like you.

Is it appropriate for God to tell any one be it Jews or xtains to commit genocide?..let's see the word of Jesus himself

Jesus said, “I did not come to bring peace, but a sword” (Matthew 10:34)

He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one(Luke22:36-38)

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by luluman: 12:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
Sodiquinone:
see the way they are supporting the xtian terrorist instead of speaking against him
For even using "xtian" we know your IQ is very low. Nothing like xtian but Christian.
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
Lostz:
there is a difference between Jews and Christians

Is it appropriate for God to tell any one be it Jews or xtains to commit genocide..let's see the word of Jesus himself

He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one(Luke22:36-38)

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
Ojiofor:

You are quoting from old testament.To be a Christian you have to accept Jesus as your lord and saviour, now give me a direct quote from the master himself where he preached violence throughout his ministry.

Is it appropriate for God to tell any one be it Jews or xtains to commit genocide..let's see the word of Jesus himself

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by cjfavour(m): 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
Oga you people worked on that Facebook. The Facebook was created in 2011 but you guys worked on it and uploaded all the pictures in it in February 2019. The Facebook belongs to another person but it was edited and the name changed to Nate Sam. You people know what you're doing. All these were planned in 2019. The guy was indoctrinated and taught what to say if caught. Let's stop this it won't change what we already know. You people are not smart at all. I assure you any false move you people makes, we'll expose it and show you we know what you're doing.

Situation001:

here's even d link to the terrorist facebook page

criminal CAN has nowhere to run this time around

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
luluman:
For even using "xtian" we know your IQ is very low. Nothing like xtian but Christian.

show me where the word Christianity is in the bible
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by semuni: 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2020
Pls who are you because I know the person this thing happened to. The brother narrated the storey to me sometime

fairfora:
Trust nigeria police at the expense if your life. They're always used by politicians to achieve their aims. I'm glad this matter is coming to the fore. Every sane Nigerian knows that the boy can never he a Christian the reactions of the Nigerians since the incident became known was a clear proof that there was manipulation somewhere.

I stopped trusting the Nigerian police since the day a Nigerian living in the isa came home to visit his family in the 80s and was killed in a police station where he took shelter and decided to take shelter in lagos because he arrived late and couldn't proceed to his family house to avoid being attacked by the oshodi boys in those days. The moment the police got to know he had some dollars on him after he introduced himself, they killed this man and took all his money. Thank God the driver who picked the man at the airport and dropped him at the station was told to come back the following day by the man to pick him and also inform his family that he was at a police station for protection and would be with them that morning.

The driver first left for the family of the victim the following morning before going to the station and delivered the message. Before getting to the station, the driver met the body of the retirnee lifeless along the road where he was dumped. He didn't bother to report at the station but made a u-turn and headed to the family house of the victim. The moment his retired military officer brother heard of the horrible incident, he carried his gun and asked the driver to move to the scene. After seeing his brother's body along the road, he entered the police station and shot all those on duty dead. He boldly searched their pockets and met dollars inside. The government was alerted and some of them who did night and had a share of the money had handed over and left but were all captured and charged for murder. The incident took place at mafoluku police station which was shut for years before being reopened because of the incident. Since that day, I've lost trust in those men in black. Their second name is evil
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Biodun556(m): 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
Nbote:
There's more to dis whole bomb plot saga...

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Teerach: 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
Documents could be picked or forged. As long as there's no pics attached to it, all na wash..... Show us Nathaniel's real family let's confirm. I'm sure he's a bloody Muslim.
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Urchman200: 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
voltron14:

I'm an itsekiri man.

The guys accent is very much southern.

He even got a certificate from their church.

Why are you ashamed to say it?

Had it been he won an award you would have quickly told us how he's your first cousin.

Embrace him.

if u like become an ijebu man ,no body give a fuk ok.
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by ecstasy30(f): 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
His name dose not matter, what matters is that he is a sucide bomber and should be prosecuted accordingly.

Chaii, but whoever his sponsor is played a fast one by using an educated Aboki. A trained criminal.
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by kong200: 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2020
Ojiofor:

You are quoting from old testament.To be a Christian you have to accept Jesus as your lord and saviour, now give me a direct quote from the master himself where he preached violence throughout his ministry.

You guys are bunch of shameless bigots and hypocrites. You pray with psalms, deuteronomy, etc defend tithe with malachi but old testament isnt valid.
You call on god of jacob, abraham and isaac to answer your prayers and even ask for their blessings yet they are old testament characters.
The god of old testament is the god of new testament who jesus worshipped

But when old testament verses that justifies terrorism, greed, violence etc are quoted, you are pretty quick to label it old testament. You are bunch of retards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by ballerboy: 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2020
Seun2019:

you self dey lie Mr CANvas, your place Na fire fire fire... Holy ghost fire

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soldier Shares A Video From An Encounter With Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno / President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa / Senator Akpan Bows To Greet Saraki (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.