Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:59 AM

One Crazy Thing About Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Crazy Thing About Guys (3189 Views)

Facts About Guys Whose Room Is Like This? (SEE PHOTO) / What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? / Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Crazy Thing About Guys by Ritzybeauty(f): 7:33pm On May 15, 2021
Am I the only one who feels walking with a speaker in your hand and playing loud music is so wrong and weird.. This is beyond my understanding and really not cool at all, complete turn off

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: One Crazy Thing About Guys by Stormyharper(m): 7:38pm On May 15, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
Am I the only one who feels walking with a speaker in your hand and playing loud music is so wrong and weird.. This is beyond my understanding and really not cool at all, complete turn off

Walking with speaker? You mean like the speakers in parties? I think speakers go restrict movement now

4 Likes

Re: One Crazy Thing About Guys by lilvicky68(m): 7:41pm On May 15, 2021
No mind those village upcoming DJs..

3 Likes

Re: One Crazy Thing About Guys by SportsHD: 7:42pm On May 15, 2021
I find it so razz and annoying

4 Likes

Re: One Crazy Thing About Guys by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:42pm On May 15, 2021
You must really love music ..just be careful about the type u listen to.. the spirit entered in2 me as he spake unto me( Ezekiel 2:2). So be careful if what u are feeding your Spirit man kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: One Crazy Thing About Guys by Cholls(m): 7:43pm On May 15, 2021
My sister anytime I hear such thing loud music I don't need to look twice I also know it is this people

3 Likes

Re: One Crazy Thing About Guys by Vyzz: 7:55pm On May 15, 2021
I don't understand...

Are people above drunk or something?

1 Like

Re: One Crazy Thing About Guys by Cutehector(m): 8:41pm On May 15, 2021
Vyzz:
I don't understand...

Are people above drunk or something?
grin Including the op abi?

3 Likes

Re: One Crazy Thing About Guys by Ritzybeauty(f): 9:51pm On May 15, 2021
lilvicky68:
Lol
Re: One Crazy Thing About Guys by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 15, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
You must really love music ..just be careful about the type u listen to.. the spirit entered in2 me as he spake unto me( Ezekiel 2:2). So be careful if what u are feeding your Spirit man kiss kiss
Abeg wetin this one dey yarn for mouth?

Re: One Crazy Thing About Guys by nuggarito: 11:59pm On May 15, 2021
Beautiful lady, it's simply not your business, if you no like am close your ears.

All these 21st century slay queens that wants to complain and observe irrelevant things.

7 Likes

Re: One Crazy Thing About Guys by Ritzybeauty(f): 12:13am On May 16, 2021
nuggarito:
Beautiful lady, it's simply not your business, if you no like am close your ears.

All these 21st century slay queens that wants to complain and observe irrelevant things.

E ma binu sir...
Re: One Crazy Thing About Guys by Djtm(m): 12:34am On May 16, 2021
Stormyharper:

Walking with speaker? You mean like the speakers in parties? I think speakers go restrict movement now

She's talking about those folks who play music with Bluetooth speakers while walking on the streets

2 Likes

Re: One Crazy Thing About Guys by Polynek(m): 12:53am On May 16, 2021
I hate it with passion
Re: One Crazy Thing About Guys by ekene101: 1:59am On May 16, 2021
Me as a guy hate ringtones talkless of being seen around people who play Bluetooth speakers. I see them as touts and uncultured people.

7 Likes

Re: One Crazy Thing About Guys by rex444(m): 4:13am On May 16, 2021
The most annoying part sef be say no be better speaker wey the beats go tingle Ur ear... Na all those aboki 5k speakers ....fine girl, na d thing make Ur frown face just dey permanent?? Smiles
Re: One Crazy Thing About Guys by wogom16297: 4:26am On May 16, 2021
lilvicky68:
Re: One Crazy Thing About Guys by Nicklaus619(m): 4:33am On May 16, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

In fact I get irritated seeing people walking around with loud speaker playing song in the street, Nah them full my area, just yesterday, I took a bus and one yeye coloured hair mofo entered the same bus, with loud speaker, that was how this guy continued playing the lous speaker until he finally got to his bus stop, u need to see how disgusted people where in the bus, i only pitied the person that was sitting close to him grin

1 Like

Re: One Crazy Thing About Guys by Vulcanheph(m): 7:08am On May 16, 2021
Op, not all guys do it oh

Personally I find it irritating, childish and very foolish.
If you wanna listen to music, get an earpiece,airpod or headphones and stop disturbing people.
It's exactly what all these boys in my street like doing and I just mind my f**king business even though I find it annoying.

1 Like

Re: One Crazy Thing About Guys by Angrygoat: 7:41am On May 16, 2021
If its a JBL or BOSe Bluetooth speaker with mad bass. I must to hail u check am out. However,if na all those china speaker with zero bass. Bro abeg I dey make call abeg. Can u off the volume

2 Likes

Re: One Crazy Thing About Guys by Casham: 7:44am On May 16, 2021
Seriously speaking, I dislike it too. I find it annoying! Like, why not just get a headphone? Not everyone is in the mood for music. I can't walk with you if you playing music like that. The most annoying part is that they are always not even listening to the noise they are playing. China just dey use our stupidity dey cash out.
Re: One Crazy Thing About Guys by anochuko01(m): 7:44am On May 16, 2021
Na just pure madness.
Especially for road
Re: One Crazy Thing About Guys by blinking001(m): 7:49am On May 16, 2021
nuggarito:

No do make ah vex for you oh...You no go just comment leave the place, you don rush go check her profile pix so that you go yarn dust. Spits. There is nothing beautiful about that op.

2 Likes

Re: One Crazy Thing About Guys by blazepascal(m): 7:56am On May 16, 2021
Everybody is now forming saint I do play music with my speaker when I'm walking in the street I will increase the volume to the loudest all the kids in the area will be dancing everybody go dey rejoice. ... Rubbish. Life is too short to deprive ur self happiness

2 Likes

Re: One Crazy Thing About Guys by unamamatoto: 8:04am On May 16, 2021
Yahoo boy... Awkward kee you dia

2 Likes

Re: One Crazy Thing About Guys by johnkey: 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2021
who cares what turn you on or off! if it's paining you kill yourself next time you see a happy guy grooving his music jejely not stepping on anyone toes.
Re: One Crazy Thing About Guys by begoniaa: 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2021
Na 'disturbance' dem dey cause, dey no kee person. Life is too short to be sad.

(1) (Reply)

For The Ladies Only How Do You Tell A Man The Sex Is Bad? / 4 Advantages Of Having Large Breasts Everyone Didn't Know / Google Made This BIG Mistake [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.