Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Should I Overlook Her Past? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Overlook Her Past? (3121 Views)

Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) / She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
Fisher007:

You answered it. Perfectly well.

I dont see myself as alpha male. I am mgtow level 1-2 not mgtow monk mode.
Mgtow and alpha male are different. I don't know why people use them interchangeable. Alpha males are those naturally endowed with some masculine traits that make them leaders and draw attention,admiration and envy to them. While mgtow is walking away from love based commitment because of the ideology of females being harmful or so.

The op stated that he is an alpha male. That is where he got it wrong.. And yes alphamale dont give a fvck. They dont comment and that is why I.cant be one.
I agree

Alpha male take.advantage of female nature and that is why they.dont fall in love.

They use their understanding on female nature to fvck and dump lot of girls which is still.waste of time,.energy and ressources all just.for a pvssy easy attainable on tinder, bumble and other hook up apps..

Wrong. Who you describe are players. Using and dumping girls ain't a compulsory nature of alphas(some may do so,based on individual differences). Alpha males have power,they are the shapers of history,the ones who built empires and conquered cities. They are men of valour. People only see alphas in respect to love-dating. They may or may not love,if they do is normally logical(loving with the head).
it is just pure stupidity. Look at most alpha males after 10 yrs, nothing tangible to offer based on wasted channelling of energy to the.wrong purpose in life. Some even have children without their knowledge in different beta male houses. I am sorry, i cant leave such a life..
kindly do research on who an alpha male and don't conclude from the lens of PUAs....
.[/quote] so he is weak. Alpha males know love doesnt exist. They know it is provisonal, conditional and transactional in most.cases. hmm tripping over a girl who will definitely change both mentally and physically over time sold him out as a beta and weak male. Simple.[/quote] how does tripping over a girl makes you weak or believing in love makes you weak? What makes you weak is when you act stupid because of this feelings(like becoming a maga). Consciously loving a girl doesn't make you weak.

An alpha male is a unique male with some sought after masculine traits,what he chooses to do with those traits whether good or evil doesn't change him from being one. Being alpha is based on what traits/personality you have and not necessarily your actions(however our personality shapes our actions).

I agree Op isn't an alpha male.
Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by Fisher007: 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Mgtow and alpha male are different. I don't know why people use them interchangeable. Alpha males are those naturally endowed with some masculine traits that make them leaders and draw attention,admiration and envy to them. While mgtow is walking away from love based commitment because of the ideology of females being harmful or so.
I agree

Wrong. Who you describe are players. Using and dumping girls ain't a compulsory nature of alphas(some may do so,based on individual differences). Alpha males have power,they are the shapers of history,the ones who built empires and conquered cities. They are men of valour. People only see alphas in respect to love-dating. They may or may not love,if they do is normally logical(loving with the head).
. kindly do research on who an alpha male and don't conclude from the lens of PUAs....
. so he is weak. Alpha males know love doesnt exist. They know it is provisonal, conditional and transactional in most.cases. hmm tripping over a girl who will definitely change both mentally and physically over time sold him out as a beta and weak male. Simple. how does tripping over a girl makes you weak or believing in love makes you weak? What makes you weak is when you act stupid because of this feelings(like becoming a maga). Consciously loving a girl doesn't make you weak.

An alpha male is a unique male with some sought after masculine traits,what he chooses to do with those traits whether good or evil doesn't change him from being one. Being alpha is based on what traits/personality you have and not necessarily your actions(however our personality shapes our actions).

I agree Op isn't an alpha male.

Yes,we both agree on OP not being alpha male.

But most alpha male loose frame over the.years. do your research too. They start to exhibit toxic masculinity over the years or abusive behavior when that traits start leaving.

This most happen on a long period of.time.because humans constantly change. Except if he doesnt evolve and stays the same. Which change is constant. You.can never be up there for life keeping both.frame in business and.relationship.

Also you.can never be endowed with masculine trait. You build.up.on it. Both physical, mentally and financially. If not most men will achieve that level.

PUA and players are just lowlife. They feel good with amount of female body counts.which is a total waste of time and ressources too.

But to everyone their own.understanding. simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
Fisher007:

But most alpha male loose frame over the.years. do your research too. They start exhibit toxic masculinity over the years or abusive behavior when that traits start leaving.

This most happen on a long period of.time.because humans constantly changing. Except if he doesnt evolve and stays the same. Which change is constant. You.can never be up there for life keeping both.frame in business and.relationship.

PUA and players are just lowlife. They feel good with amount of female body counts.which is a total waste of time and ressources too.

But to everyone is own.understanding. simple.

I never said alphas are saints,kindly reread my post. They aren't monolith,they have individual differences.... I don't know why you assume I imply that they can't be players or lowlifes....we both agree on the same thing,but you are limiting being an alpha to someone who acts bad to women or players.
Alpha males are men with some traits ,they could use the traits to do good or harm...that is my stance.

I also acknowledged from the beginning op ain't alpha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2020
Michellekabod2:
so alpha males don't fall in love?
Do study the meaning of an alpha male. A lot of people believe that if you ain't a mangina,cuckhold,or wimp,then you are an alpha male.

Infatuation can happen to anyone,how one handles it is what differentiates him.
I don't believe Op is an alpha male for two reasons: he let infatuation get hold of him and he comes to seek advice from people on how to run his life.

So someone is weak because he is thinking twice before acting on rumours?

By the way the alpha males on this forum ain't up to 10%, the sad thing about it is that they are mostly quiet and don't comment on many threads .
Louder Sis! Louder! ..

They are not even on romance section! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by fredopareto(m): 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
Be wise..dis is an eye open..take ur time to observe and judge from ur Previews..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
Fisher007:

But most alpha male loose frame over the.years. do your research too. They start exhibit toxic masculinity over the years or abusive behavior when that traits start leaving.

This most happen on a long period of.time.because humans constantly changing. Except if he doesnt evolve and stays the same. Which change is constant. You.can never be up there for life keeping both.frame in business and.relationship.

Also you.can never be endowed with masculine trait. You build.up.on it. Both physical, mentally and financially. If not most men will achieve that level.

But to everyone their own.understanding. simple.

You can be endowed on masculine traits and you can develop it. People have natural traits and traits they adapt to or learn over time
Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by proclinician: 7:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
But where u wan see girl way no be prostitute to marry kwen. The rates are now unprecedented . Me be alpha male and i no go pay bride price for a wh0re. Oga just check her vagina if it's proportionate, thats not too wide u go ahead if not u run.
Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by bigpriik: 7:25pm On Feb 04, 2020
proclinician:
But where u wan see girl way no be prostitute to marry kwen. The rates are now unprecedented . Me be alpha male and i no go pay bride price for a wh0re. Oga just check her vagina if it's proportionate, thats not too wide u go ahead if not u run.

this is exactly what people are telling me no perfect girl thanks.
Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by Omar09ss(f): 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
Michellekabod2:
I never said alphas are saints,kindly reread my post. They aren't monolith,they have individual differences.... I don't know why you assume I imply that they can't be players or lowlifes....we both agree on the same thing,but you are limiting being an alpha to someone who acts bad to women or players.
Alpha males are men with some traits ,they could use the traits to do good or harm...that is my stance.

I also acknowledged from the beginning op ain't alpha.

One problem with y'all here in the romance section is that y'all overlook the real problem and create an imaginary one that actually suits y'all ego with the different stands y'all take. The problem here is 'he wants to know if he should judge his girl by her past life', from the above, y'all who are arguing whether or not he's alpha seems not to have a solution or rather have dropped a solution to the said problem. Why go on arguing whether he's an alpha? Him asking for direction doesn't make him less of a man or more. It's what he does with the answer that determines and that none of us here can say unless he tells us his decision of which might be lies or we know him in person and stays with him.

No man is an island of knowledge. Him asking doesn't make him less or more of an alpha and that should not be the base of the discussion whatsoever. Stick to the script!

1 Like

Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by bukatyne(f): 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
bigpriik:
Good afternoon NL been long I posted.i have something bothering my mind lately I am the type that doesn't fall in love easily(alphamale grin) but recently I am shocked and proved wrong, I can stop thinking about this girl though am trying not to be needy but it is a strong battle starring at her pics alone my mind has travelled into the future seeing her with my kids.i have asked her out already grin. something I rarely do because of the dating advice I got here but
because I really love this girl I just want to be natural as ever she is considering my proposal judging from her body language.
All of a sudden the devil rose out of the blue sea just like a Nigerian movie a friend of mine said he had a sexual encounter with though they never had sex but they negotiated in the past she agreed to sleep with him only if he can pay 5k embarassed he told me she is into runs after hearing this I cut her off I didn't continue the wooing I hated her .guess what now the feelings àre back again and stronger than ever it is now confirmed that I love this girl
Am 27 and am looking for a serious relationship so I can settle down this decade and she is the only one i see. I wanna marry her she is just 22
please I know I joke a lot in this forum but this is serious what should I do.

Can you independently find out about her past?

If you can, do.

If you can live with it, fine.

If you can't, move on.
Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
Omar09ss:

One problem with y'all here in the romance section is that y'all overlook the real problem and create an imaginary one that actually suits y'all ego with the different stands y'all take. The problem here is 'he wants to know if he should judge his girl by her past life', from the above, y'all who are arguing whether or not he's alpha seems not to have a solution or rather have dropped a solution to the said problem. Why go on arguing whether he's an alpha? Him asking for direction doesn't make him less of a man or more. It's what he does with the answer that determines and that none of us here can say unless he tells us his decision of which might be lies or we know him in person and stays with him.

No man is an island of knowledge. Him asking doesn't make him less or more of an alpha and that should not be the base of the discussion whatsoever. Stick to the script!
you talk as if I purposely chose to derail and judge op.
Nah! Have given Op my advice already. Was about to peacefully exit the thread when I saw a moniker talk about alpha males and chose to shed more lights on the misconception of being alpha. Didn't mean to belittle him in any way.

I regret derailing though.
Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by revolt(m): 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
Never overlook a womans past. Women NEVER change. Make sure you check her family background.

1 Like

Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by cr7lomo: 11:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
Hoyindarmolar:
Go for her.... She might Have changed for the better.

@ bigpriik... Don't ever take a relationship advice from a woman...u will only live in regrets... They are never logical... They mk terrible decisions and that's y they hardly see in in top positions...that's the bitter truth...they love lies and that's one reason y they mk very senseless mistakes ... Better leave that girl cos the moment u run into financial issues, she will go bk to her previous prostitition
Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by emkz: 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
The person who accepted money for the sex is bad while the person who paid is good?

Follow your heart; bad girls who genuinely turned good are the best in marriage. But those ones who refuse to abandon their past ways, run from them. By close observation, you'd find your answer!
Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by richPHAROAH: 2:18am On Feb 05, 2020
bigpriik:
Good afternoon NL been long I posted.i have something bothering my mind lately I am the type that doesn't fall in love easily(alphamale grin) but recently I am shocked and proved wrong, I can stop thinking about this girl though am trying not to be needy but it is a strong battle starring at her pics alone my mind has travelled into the future seeing her with my kids.i have asked her out already grin. something I rarely do because of the dating advice I got here but
because I really love this girl I just want to be natural as ever she is considering my proposal judging from her body language.
All of a sudden the devil rose out of the blue sea just like a Nigerian movie a friend of mine said he had a sexual encounter with though they never had sex but they negotiated in the past she agreed to sleep with him only if he can pay 5k embarassed he told me she is into runs after hearing this I cut her off I didn't continue the wooing I hated her .guess what now the feelings àre back again and stronger than ever it is now confirmed that I love this girl
Am 27 and am looking for a serious relationship so I can settle down this decade and she is the only one i see. I wanna marry her she is just 22
please I know I joke a lot in this forum but this is serious what should I do.
never turn an olsoho to a wife

1 Like

Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by Omar09ss(f): 3:04am On Feb 05, 2020
Michellekabod2:
you talk as if I purposely chose to derail and judge op.
Nah! Have given Op my advice already. Was about to peacefully exit the thread when I saw a moniker talk about alpha males and chose to shed more lights on the misconception of being alpha. Didn't mean to belittle him in any way.

I regret derailing though.

From my write up, I didn't say it's one, but all.
Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
Even Ubunja sef isn't an alpha male
Michellekabod2:
so alpha males don't fall in love?
Do study the meaning of an alpha male. A lot of people believe that if you ain't a mangina,cuckhold,or wimp,then you are an alpha male.

Infatuation can happen to anyone,how one handles it is what differentiates him.
I don't believe Op is an alpha male for two reasons: he let infatuation get hold of him and he comes to seek advice from people on how to run his life.

So someone is weak because he is thinking twice before acting on rumours?

By the way the alpha males on this forum ain't up to 10%, the sad thing about it is that they are mostly quiet and don't comment on many threads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
cr7lomo:

@ bigpriik... Don't ever take a relationship advice from a woman...u will only live in regrets... They are never logical... They mk terrible decisions and that's y they hardly see in in top positions...that's the bitter truth...they love lies and that's one reason y they mk very senseless mistakes ... Better leave that girl cos the moment u run into financial issues, she will go bk to her previous prostitition
Women make terrible decisions but live longer than men.

It's alright.
Re: Should I Overlook Her Past? by cr7lomo: 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Women make terrible decisions but live longer than men.

It's alright.

Men die earlier cos of what women put us thru

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Beautiful Gombe Pictures / Love Is Sweeter When A Sweet Lady Chases You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.