Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (610926 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (430) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 4:00pm On Feb 27
BBAI and the rest I mentioned are on fire!

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by mygee2(m): 4:46pm On Feb 27
aremso:

Yes along with:
VHAI
GFAI
CXAI

I think they will all move, they fits in my criteria I look for in lower cap stocks

Your DD
Yes boss that so on point
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Zagee: 5:08pm On Feb 27
aremso:
Right timing here. Relatively had the best weekly chart among others. First breakout on the weekly, already 20 up. Gauge the sentiments people. smiley

I also notice earnings coming up on the 7th. Good timing, especially with a projection of an above estimate. cool
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Disembark: 6:06pm On Feb 27
aremso:

Can one buy now

Or too late

I mean BBAI
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by importnobl: 6:58pm On Feb 27
Who noticed the wide spread on Invest bamboo exchange rate undecided
?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 8:07pm On Feb 27
Disembark:

Can one buy now

Or too late

I mean BBAI

I have strategies for such stocks when I missed my entry level I don't chase price, until it settles down. That is my own strategies, I have more than 100 stocks on my watch list so if I missed one I check the others if they meet my criteria I then enter

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by mygee2(m): 8:13pm On Feb 27
aremso:

I have strategies for such stocks when I missed my entry level I don't chase price, until it settles down. That is my own strategies, I have more than 100 stocks on my watch list so if I missed one I check the others if they meet my criteria I then enter
Help us with update
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:45pm On Feb 27
I AM HAPPY WITH THIS MARKET AT THIS POINT I AM READY TO TAKE ANY LOSS WITH JOY

We have benefited from this recent bullish movement, a bearish move will practically have minimal effect on our portfolio and if bear comes, we say welcome, we take our cash either our of the market, or just keep the money and wait for the next bull circle by grin cheesy wink
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 12:24pm On Feb 28
WE ARE READY TO PLAY THIS BLOCKCHAIN GAME shocked

Blockchain are prepared to give us today again.

At this point, it will be unwise for us not to put some of our gains in dividend paying stocks (if you make $40 profit, put at least 10% in a good dividend payer) . Dividend payers are like savings, while we should consider gain from growth stock as our regular income. So let us keep some money in our dividen stock for tge raining days.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:15am On Feb 29
EXTRACT OF WHAT WE SHARED IN TARGET CAUCUS CIRCLE+WATCHLIST

CPE report is expected today, a positive (inflation going down is the positive side). However, BLOCKCHAIN stocks don't need the inflation report to continue raising at least in the medium term.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 7:31pm On Mar 01
MARKET HAS BEEN EXTREMELY GOOD
Beign self taught is a big problem, you suffer so much by beating about the bush.

This month is one of our best months in this market.

We will not rest on our oar, but we will continue to strive to get better. Now we will concentrate on more analysis, we don't need to know about more indicators.

Happy weekend to all. For the moment, we are looking for breakout trades. So we will pick up a stock that is consolidating and then buy the breakout using our indicators (our indivicators are AI enebled). OPRA is the stock we are buying on Monday as long as it does not close on the negative side.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Zagee: 8:56pm On Mar 01
Zagee:

Right timing here. Relatively had the best weekly chart among others. First breakout on the weekly, already 20 up. Gauge the sentiments people. smiley

I also notice earnings coming up on the 7th. Good timing, especially with a projection of an above estimate. cool

Weekly still holding strong on BBA.I , approaching January high of 5.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:02pm On Mar 01
Hope we are all keeping well? Peace be to us all
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 3:49am On Mar 02
COMMENDATION FOR EVERY MEMBER OF THIS FORUM
On behalf of my GO of this forum (OAKPEAL), I wish to commend every member of this forum for our seriousness and tenacity. This is a forum where people do not joke, it is business as usual.

Please let us keep it up and the gods of trading will be on our side!!!

Meanwhile, as blochain/tech sector continues to exit us, let us keep our eyes on URANIUM stocks (the commodity is scarce already only that big money do mostly buy and selling ( plays on the sentiments side). now may be a good time to buy. Equally.we should not forget our coffee can investing strategy (if you are hearing it for the first time please Google and digest it). this should be like setting aside some money for the raining day (in case market is not in bullish mode), for this we can buy a no brainer stock like KMI immediately.

Thank you all for keeping this forum alive and making it a very interesting environment for all and I will say again that our money that have bben used to buy stock is safe as your shares are registered by SEC in USA. Also nobody can stop you from buying us shares, the worst that can happen is that your account is moved by your broker to another broker usually outside Nigeria (as long as you are with those brokers that are affiliated to drivewealth) and like the present problem, we may not find it easy to add cash to our account. Bye.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Zagee: 8:00am On Mar 04
Zagee:

Weekly still holding strong on BBA.I , approaching January high of 5.

Make or break week. A definitely good stock on the long term based on the sector and services they offer(and who they offer to).
If you have holding power go on. If you don't, be my guess.

Disclaimer: IT IS GOING TO BE WAVY!!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by mygee2(m): 6:26pm On Mar 04
Zagee:

Make or break week. A definitely good stock on the long term based on the sector and services they offer(and who they offer to).
If you have holding power go on. If you don't, be my guess.

Disclaimer: IT IS GOING TO BE WAVY!!
BBAI is a winner today but like you said it is going to be wavy but the question is when
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 6:20am On Mar 05
aremso:

This is a good one. Let us follow it up ans add to our watchlist
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:45pm On Mar 05
The US stock market is the place to be. It teaches patience, toughness and resilience.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:22pm On Mar 05
ON A DAY LIKE THIS_ WE ARE IN NO HURY TO BUY ANY STOCK 5 FEB 2024
Market falling is nobody's friend. With the Baba of Fed speaking tommorow, there will be no notice in the market until Powell finish his testimony.

But, we may buy something small for our Coffee can if we see the opportunity, so today, bought small qty of T (AT & T), pattern is good. We are still watching the likes of BBAI too for good entry point.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 11:35am On Mar 06
sgtponzihater1:
The US stock market is the place to be. It teaches patience, toughness and resilience.

Absolutely bro, not for the faint hearted. All the same I love the market.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 12:00pm On Mar 06
PREMARKET LOOKING COOL TODAY

We will definitely make some money in this market. But let us keep to the rules (keep loses small, buy quality stocks, stick to your trading rules for example do not buy a stock that is going down, buy stocks with tradeable daily volume greater than/up to a 200k etc) of successful trading, it is not easy, but we should just try.

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:16pm On Mar 07
CHAKA PLATFORM IS LAGGING BEHIND IN TERMS OF NO OF STOCKS AVAILABLE COMPARED WITH TROVE!!
The wide gap in stocks that are availble in average platforms like Trove and Chaka is just too much!!!

Trading on Chaka has restricted the users to too few stocks. The problem is sometime before chaka makes the stock available, the price may have gone through the roof. Am old case was SAVA. In The Covid era stock started getting noticed when it was $4, Chaka did not make stock available until it hit$100, now imaging the stock is about $8.

Now too, stocks like TRMD, NU holdings, DTST, AEHR, are NOT ON Chaka, but they are popular stocks. The high commission on Trove means we buy/sell minimum of $50 at a time to enjoy approximately 1% commission on each side of the trade. We are still looking at what to do on this?

Market is still good, some of US have reached our full capacity temporarily) in terms of what we can buy. So for now we can only wait to see stocks that we can sell in order to buy another without losing so much money via commission.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 9:46pm On Mar 07
$MEDS on fire...... 🔥🔥
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by mygee2(m): 9:56pm On Mar 07
Lexusgs430:
$MEDS on fire...... 🔥🔥
Is the train to late or can we join the ride now
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 10:08pm On Mar 07
mygee2:

Is the train to late or can we join the ride now

I held this position since July 2023......... I have already sold my positions, and rebalanced my portfolio..........

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by chunkuli: 10:57pm On Mar 07
Please how do you use skrill to fund T212 accounts?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 6:14am On Mar 08
MARKET TO CONTINUE THE UPTREND
Current AI and blockchain led growth is still intact. We should position in one of the sectors or the 2 if possible.

Let us disabuse our minds that expensive stocks cannot rise. Seeing 80 to 100% gain in a matter of months (mostly 3 to 4 months) is now common. See a snapshot from some of our holdings here and more will still follow) .

Also, please as a member of this forum (I am not interested in selling anything to you, subscribers usually benefit from knowledge transfer, which they can use for years), get a mentor, not the free type so that you can talk to the person to transfer some knowledge to you.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 6:46am On Mar 08
LOOKING AT THE MARKET THESE DAYS - GETTING STOCKS THAT WILL ADVANCE SEEMS NOT TO BE A BIG DEAL. WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL?
The big deal seams how to keep our stops small and avoid buying at the top!

Viewing this big deal issue, it seems if the stop problem (if we can keep our stops small) may be the key to everything? We will continue with our search for the solution!!! Also, I can bet that those days you see this forum empty, most of us are trying to see what we can do to solve these 2 problems (buying at the top and suffering a big big loss on the hope that we do not want to loose money, somebody said somewhere that you have not suffered a loss until you sell your losing position, please that is not applicable here, if your loss is pass 70%, just know that you have lost the money in that trade as it may take more than 4yrs to recover or you may never recover again.

So let us up our game. There is money here for people who will do things right (learn under a mentor/subscription service: have some knowledge of Tecnicals such that when we mention or you see a stock somewhere you will know a good entry point: take your mind away from news on hot stocks for the moment, this is a killer:be willing to take a small loss, nobody gains 100% of the time even Buffet, Sorros: be ready to do some work on your own, know the profile of some of the stocks you are interested in etc).

Wishing all the best.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Zagee: 7:40am On Mar 08
mygee2:

BBAI is a winner today but like you said it is going to be wavy but the question is when

I hope you didn't get caught under bus?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Penboy: 9:48am On Mar 08
chunkuli:
Please how do you use skrill to fund T212 accounts?

They don't accept skrill.
Only Google pay for now
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by mygee2(m): 6:23pm On Mar 08
Zagee:

I hope you didn't get caught under bus?
😞
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by mygee2(m): 6:24pm On Mar 08
Penboy:

They don't accept skrill.
Only Google pay for now
How can I reheated T212 as Nigerian

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (430) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.