Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (617388 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (432) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:14pm On Feb 08
THIS MARKET IS MAKING ME HAPPY- BUT NEXT STEP IS HAVING ENOUGH DIVERSISFICATION
Somehow somehow, the blockchain stocks seems to be in bullish season, actually they have pulled back!!!

Now, this our Global stock market game is getting better, but sorry for those who have dropped out of the game. if there is anything I will tell a newbie, please if you are not ready to learn by paying for a good subscription service, keep your money, as this market has no pity .

For today, I liquidated one of those my losing positions that I started with (over 3yrs ago or more, those were the years I was watch stocks to buy on YouTube and tying to be self taught, which does not pay, whoever does not believe should try self teaching and youtube recommendations, I can even help you with youtube links for stock recommendations if you need more apart from those I mentioned in earlier postings it is free, like Chris sain, stock Moe, Larry Jones etc) , [/b]the loss was huge, but getting the money out to now invest in a stock that I am sure I will have minimal risk is better. So today again, we bought [b]COIN. i am not interested in becoming a Warren Buffet, I am ready to get our if the market says I am wrong and equally I will cash out when the trend stops.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 12:22pm On Feb 09
GLOBAL MARKET IS ABOUT TO BEAT THE NIGERIA MARKET
What we are about to start witnessing is the difference between an ideal environment (good for business and the the people) and an insane environment (want to enslave and make the people poor, look like the Bible passage, the Government of_ _ _ _ _ has come to kill, steal and destroy, may they never succeed before a miracle like what happen in the gate of Samaria occur).

So to our main message, US is likely to cut rate, conversely Nigeria is raising rates, what will follow for both Country's stock market we can easily figure it out. US market is likely to be bullish and Nigeria market may become bearish (for Nigeria side, inflation may be additional consequence as the good policies of the US may still make the dollar stronger, dollar chart on tradingview looks likely to be stable on the medium term).

We are in this forum for the long term, so we will not buy any GRAGRA stock (did you see GRRR, GRAGRA made 100% on opening about 3 days ago and still ended at 6% loss on close of market!!!).

Let us have a nice and bullish day today grin wink tongue

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Mankind2024: 6:04pm On Feb 09
@yoks
How are you doing?
May u kindly advise on this portfolio?
I 'm fine with NGX but a little naive on NYSE.
The constituent equities in the portfolio were recommended by Chat gpt few months back.
I have this investment philosophy of holding 4eva, but don't wanna try dt in NASDAQ
Kindly advise if dz is d right time to bail out.
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 7:43pm On Feb 09
[quote author=Mankind2024 post=128372612]@yoks
How are you doing?

if you have all these stocks, you have a fantastic portfolio that can withstand any market pullback.

You can stay in all of them, but you need to watch Berkshire Hathaway, it is in a very strong trend. You need to watch the support level of 393.02 (a close below this level may be a good point to take some profits).

Very good portfolio, equally I just added some GOOG to my portfolio today too.

Wishing you the best.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Mankind2024: 12:16am On Feb 10
[quote author=yok post=128374058][/quote]

Thanks a lot Mr Yok.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Capitas7: 7:43pm On Feb 10
For long term investors, I think Valero is a good stock. The the company's free cash flow per revenue, P/E of approximately 5, and an attractive ROE.

I don't know what a good entry price is, although I once made close to 50% on the stock in the past. I hope I get some in the $125-$135 range for long term. Exxon Mobil at less than $99 is another one on my radar.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 7:37pm On Feb 12
THIS MARKET IS GOOD
The last stock I mentioned " COIN" is still good. My regret is that, I never had this book, "TRADING PLAN BLUEPRINT" when I started this market over 3yrs ago.

Today, the market is good. I am now open to taking some profits from this market. Equally our defence line of dividend paying stocks are worth buying too, added T today
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by mygee2(m): 7:49pm On Feb 12
yok:
THIS MARKET IS GOOD
The last stock I mentioned " COIN" is still good. My regret is that, I never had this book, "TRADING PLAN BLUEPRINT" when I started this market over 3yrs ago.

Today, the market is good. I am now open to taking some profits from this market. Equally our defence line of dividend paying stocks are worth buying too, added T today
Boss please drop update Iā€™m a newbie
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by mygee2(m): 10:22pm On Feb 12
yok:
THIS MARKET IS GOOD

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by PuristForest: 4:33pm On Feb 13
jumping in a lucid, anyone here on lcid?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 4:48pm On Feb 13
PuristForest:

You must be prepared for a very long hold ......... The EV market, is currently receiving massive battering.......
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:51pm On Feb 13
The battering was well felt today. Considerable loss, but we are long term players, so no massive panic.

PonziHater
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Capitas7: 3:27am On Feb 14
PuristForest:

Not in Lucid. But as someone has said, EVs are a long thing right now. I haven't seen any of them that has recorded meaningful profit in any quarter since founded. It is even more difficult for Lucid to penetrate the market by sales volume because they make luxury cars only (unless some economy class models have been introduced lately). One might see 3 Chevy corvettes before seeing one Lucid on the road.

You might be seeing a green light that has nothing to do with the company, but just its stock though.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:55am On Feb 14
WE NEED TO KNOW HOW TO PLAY DEFENSE IN THIS MARKET?
Today's early morning behavior is against fundamental reasonings. Stocks are about to recover some of yesterday's losses despite the rise in US inflation data.

So as a retail investor, I refuse to worry, I will just follow the charts. Actually, with the recent gain already in our pocket, we will welcome the bear with happiness by getting out of some of our postions.

On the EV side, again TSLA is at a point where the technical chart readers would have sold sometimes ago, they should be looking to get back into the market. Then, talking about defensive side for car stocks, the cyclicals are looking good, so instead of buying TSLA (I will not buy LCID for now, it is on clear downtrend), I may buy STLA (stellantis, this is where you have Peugeot, plus some of,those old car brands and you get about 10% dividend yield) and there is another one, a car dealership that our members have bought and we should be in about 8% profit after the washout of yesterday).

So for this market, we are happy, today to our surprises, we are likely to see a green close (55% certain).

[b]So, let us continue to follow this forum and learn along and we should know that you either pay somebody to learn from or you pay tuition (heavy one to the market).
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Aflix(m): 11:15am On Feb 14
Mankind2024:
@yoks
How are you doing?
May u kindly advise on this portfolio?
I 'm fine with NGX but a little naive on NYSE.
The constituent equities in the portfolio were recommended by Chat gpt few months back.
I have this investment philosophy of holding 4eva, but don't wanna try dt in NASDAQ
Kindly advise if dz is d right time to bail out.
Thanks in advance
Good morning. Please, what App/platform is this?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:07pm On Feb 14
THERE IS A BIG BENEFIT IN MAINTAINING LONGEVITY IN THE MARKET
A particular purchase recently has made ne to remember how much hardwork we had to put in in analyzing stocks in those early days, part of what I used to look at was "short interest" at some time I had to drop this from the factors I use to consider.

However, I have bought a stock with heavy "short interest" for our forum member that stock begin with "SY" and end with "ict". The stock was bought when it showed a bullish pattern plus some momentum. The stock dropped heavily just 2 days after purchase and I was ready with my stop if it falls below 10%, but looking at the fundamentals, we will give it some room, but I will not go beyond 2x of my earlier planned stop loss. The onus of this write - up is that our stock selection will now involve consideration of short interest as stocks in this class can enter a short squeeze which can deliver good profit, we have an indicator that can make this possible.

Today is another interesting day, happy profit day to all investors today, other may be celebrating something else.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:23pm On Feb 14
TROVE NEED TO LOOK FOR NEW PARTNERSHIP THAT CAN BRING CRYPTOS TRADING BACK AMONG THE PRODUCT OFFERINGS

We seriously need this. This is an opportunity an APP should look into, a partnership with the likes of TRADAZERO, MOOMOO eych can easily achieve this, we are missing passfolio!!!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 11:19pm On Feb 14
Aflix:

It looks like T212......
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by emmaodet: 12:58pm On Feb 15
yok:
THIS MARKET IS GOOD

I see you are good in foreign stocks trading.
Are you strictly technical or fundamental?
I think US stocks are kind of more complex than NSE and also the dividend seems low compared to the capital invested.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 3:36pm On Feb 15
[quote author=emmaodet post=128467269]

I see you are good in foreign stocks trading.

I use technical analysis 90%. For fundamentals you can easily get the data if you know the right websites for free, technical is difficult and is a skill you just have to learn formally (is the best). For example if you use investing.com, just type a stock name, then go to the financials you get all the fundamentals free.

In terms of dividend yield, for global stock, dividends are concentrated in some sectors (but these sectors lacks capital appreciation). 8% dividend yield and above are available in some stocks like: TRMD, PSEC, T, OXLC etc.

Continue to follow this forum and am sure you have not seen our best yet (we have been on this for quite some time, if you check NSEMPA, our records are there)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by emmaodet: 4:48pm On Feb 15
[quote author=yok post=128469937][/quote]

Okay bro.
I am a keen reader and follower of your thread lately.
I will be monitoring your technical analysis with results.
Like you said, invest.com gives good fundamentals but combining it with TA will be the best.
Thanks
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Mankind2024: 4:58pm On Feb 15
Aflix:
Apology, just coming online.
The app is T212
No longer accepting Naija self investors, but earlier user are still allow 2 invest n trade.
Totally free commission.
No string attached

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avuscapital.trading212
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:18pm On Feb 15
Sproutfi logo - Newsletter - Information for your investments - TO GO ZERO. COMMISSION (BUT YOUR ACCOUNT MUST BE ACTIVE TO AVOID $5 QUARTERLY FEE

Our rate policy is changing.
And this was built together with you.

Hi YK,
Your feedback is a critical part of our growth and evolution, and we've listened to it. Through the surveys we conduct, our customer service team and all other communication channels.

Responding to many of the suggestions we have received, as of next March 18, 2024 a new rate schedule will go into effect.
New fee schedule:

0% commission per transaction. Buy and sell your assets with 0 commission (*).

Maintenance fee of $5 USD charged at the end of each quarter, only if you do not make a deposit within this period of time (*).

Our top priority at Vest is your financial well-being. We work every day to improve your experience and to continue developing tools that allow you to continue building your financial freedom with a solid and sustainable company dedicated to building the best investment experience with and for you.

We will remain true to our core values of transparency and direct communication so that you will always have the information you need to continue with your investments.
ā€Š
We look forward to seeing you this coming Tuesday, February 20 in a YouTube Live where we, the Co-CEOs, will discuss these changes in detail, tell you more about upcoming developments at Vest and answer any questions you may have. It's a great opportunity to learn more about how we're adapting to better serve you.
ā€Š
We are constantly evolving and will continue to be dedicated to improving your experience.

Thank you for your trust in Vest,

Aaron Co-CEO, Paco,Co-CEO and the entire Vest team.

Financial freedom without borders
(*) Some minor fees and exceptions may apply. Northbound Securities LLC reserves the right to modify at any time and at its sole discretion the commission structure upon 30 days notice.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:26pm On Feb 15
WITH THE ABOVE: THIS IS THE REASON I LIKE THE FOREIGN APPS THEY LISTEN

I wonder why our local appa are so rigid, especially CHAKA, what is going for Chaka, is just the reputation of the backers plus the past that you can buy stocks even if you have 3 pence in your account.

Let us see who will bring cryptos the way TROVE/Passfolio did it then.

I love the action here. HOW I WISH MONDAY 19TH IS NOT A US HOLIDAY

Wishing everybody more green days. IN THIS MARKET THERE IS ALWAYS A BULL SOMEWHERE, currently in tech, with Energy sitting on the reserve bench
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:26pm On Feb 15
Actually a great day today.
The market keeps swinging, but the patient and intelligent investor will over time see growth.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:44pm On Feb 16
16 FEB 2024- A PROFIT TAKING DAY

For the strong stocks and market in general, market still expected to be bullish. We took some profit in energy stocks and then took position in some defensive stocks in Energy, Materials and blockchain industry.

This is bearish day that many people will not complain about, at least the market has given us some profits recently and we need to take it our and feel the cash cool tongue cheesy.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by emmaodet: 10:52pm On Feb 16
yok:
16 FEB 2024- A PROFIT TAKING DAY

For the strong stocks and market in general, market still expected to be bullish. We took some profit in energy stocks and then took position in some defensive stocks in Energy, Materials and blockchain industry.

This is bearish day that many people will not complain about, at least the market has given us some profits recently and we need to take it our and feel the cash cool tongue cheesy.

You are not showing us your portfolio pictures.
Entry and exit prices and profit or loss made.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by mercysamuelson(m): 11:52pm On Feb 16
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Capitas7: 2:41am On Feb 17
I hope Oga Aremso is fine. It's been a while since he made posts here.
I think it is difficult to engage in conversations on this forum. We all can rub minds, share what we are buying, selling, why, when. We can share our rewarding buys and the disappointing ones. Short, medium, long termers can all benefit from the nice community. The data for carrying out fundamental analyses are all over the internet, just as the charts for carrying out technical analyses are available too; but we will need to do the anaylses by ourselves, and together we can identify every next Apple, Nvidia, or even "Gamestop".

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 5:16am On Feb 17
emmaodet:

You are not showing us your portfolio pictures.
Entry and exit prices and profit or loss made.
--------------

How I wish I can tell the public what I am buying/selling live as it is happening!!! I am sorry that it will not be possible. Some of what I have posted recently are evidence. For example I told my caucus members what I bought yesterday.

But, below is a section of my portfolio (uncut). As I said earlier, the secret is our longevity in this market plus our indicators.

Okay, I want to give out the name of a good dividend paying stock that is in a buy zone, yield is over 15%, I will buy this again (I have bought this, made some capital gain, sold when it was retracing), any moment from now. If you are interested contact me, this will be free.

The fact that information that I am giving is for people who are paying subscription, I will only give tho the public after our members had bought. Like I told our members yesterday, I thought making profit in trading is a random walk thing, but alas, it is not. If you want to try "throw a dart and pick names fron the over 8000 stocks in the global market" and see if you will make profit.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by emmaodet: 7:15am On Feb 17
yok:

--------------

How I wish I can tell the public what I am buying/selling live as it is happening!!! I am sorry that it will not be possible. Some of what I have posted recently are evidence. For example I told my caucus members what I bought yesterday.

But, below is a section of my portfolio (uncut). As I said earlier, the secret is our longevity in this market plus our indicators.

Okay, I want to give out the name of a good dividend paying stock that is in a buy zone, yield is over 15%, I will buy this again (I have bought this, made some capital gain, sold when it was retracing), any moment from now. If you are interested contact me, this will be free.

The fact that information that I am giving is for people who are paying subscription, I will only give tho the public after our members had bought. Like I told our members yesterday, I thought making profit in trading is a random walk thing, but alas, it is not. If you want to try "throw a dart and pick names fron the over 8000 stocks in the global market" and see if you will make profit.

Mr Yok, thanks for sharing your screen.
From your portfolio, it seems you are more of a day trader to a long term trader.
I will keep following your thread and probably subscribe later.
What is your cost of subscription? And are your members in a Whatsapp group or what?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 8:24am On Feb 17
yok:

--------------

Using an app like Tipranks premium, equally offers massive opportunities to build one's portfolio, likewise rebalancing at the same time .........šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (432) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.