Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (5707 Views)

Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father / I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me / How I Disvirgined My Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Dagundo: 9:17am On Jul 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: by kings59: 9:19am On Jul 24, 2021
Your pre-cum contained sperm which could have finalized her egg.

Take responsibility.
Highest you will not die, accept it and see how things go.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Oche211(m): 9:21am On Jul 24, 2021
Congratulations...
I guess you have never heard about precum.
If you are the only guy and had 4 rounds in 12 hours, I congratulate you again

46 Likes

Re: by Dagundo: 9:22am On Jul 24, 2021
kings59:
Your pre-cum contained sperm which could have finalized her egg.

Take responsibility.
Highest you will not die, accept it and see how things go.

I would have known if any liquid left my dick. I didn't feel anything leaving my dick all the times I penetrated her.
Re: by Officialgarri: 9:22am On Jul 24, 2021
Don't let anyone scare you with precum sh*t. She's not pregnant and I'm 100% sure of it.

Since you claimed you just broke her, from personal experience, she might lose her period for that month. And even 2 weeks is too small to know she's pregnant.

So calm down and wait for another round of kpanshing

12 Likes

Re: by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:23am On Jul 24, 2021
Good at pulling out cheesy

Pull out master welcome to father hood or what kinds of advice do you want us to give you?

Your Odeshi pulling out didn’t work this time so man up.
Take her to the hospital for test just to be sure.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 24, 2021
Dagundo:

What exactly is this precum thing? I would have known if any liquid left my dick. I didn't feel anything leaving my dick all the times I penetrated her.

Congratulations. You actually won't feel a precum leaving your penis except you are lucky enough to sight it. It is a tiny volume of fluid like a drop of water.

Sometimes even without a sexual activity, when your penis stays erect for too long, the precum will appear.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by cybersoldiers: 9:24am On Jul 24, 2021
Nawaooo.

All these small boys carrying prick up and down, una no dey tire?

How many threads this morning alone about pregnancy and abortions?

This is very bad.

How can the youths businesses now be only to have sex, get pregnant and abort?

Nigerian youths, what's happening to you?

Who bewitched you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by donbachi(m): 9:25am On Jul 24, 2021
Op,relax.wen konji done accumulate,assemble,amass,stockpile and gather for waist.even the sweat from ur prick,as e enter inside her down bellow.its enough to give her belle.

4 Likes

Re: by chatinent: 9:39am On Jul 24, 2021
When you were thrusting, you were promising her all the fallacies in the world.

Now she is pregnant, you are trying to remember what you didn't do wrong.

I pray she is pregnant, new daddy.

...and guess what, it is yours!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Miminana(m): 9:40am On Jul 24, 2021
Mtchewww
Re: by JimPerry(m): 9:41am On Jul 24, 2021
Since she was just disvirgined, her chances of seeing her period at her due date for the month is very very slim. Reason being that she lost a significant amount of blood due to her broken hymen. Thus, She's bound to experience some menstrual delay ranging from three to six weeks from her initial expected due date. I've personally experienced this with my girl and we almost thought she was pregnant and went as far as undergoing a pregnancy test which turned out negative .
So, Tell her to relax and wait patiently. If her period doesn't come within the next four to six weeks, then she may be right with her pregnancy status, but I really doubt so.

5 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 24, 2021
Op no Cum, the babe no Cum, belle come Cum, abeg na who Cum? grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: by cRobo: 9:45am On Jul 24, 2021
Congratulations on your graduation from boyhood to fatherhood

Ready money for daipers and baby food

Make sure you do her marriage asap

You are welcome
Re: by BuyAndSellStuff: 9:46am On Jul 24, 2021
[s]
Dagundo:
I need advice guys. I had sex with this girl 2 weeks ago. I didn't use protection but I'm good at pulling out so I wasn't bothered about cumming inside her.

We had penetrative sex 4 times over the space of 12 hours. The first time was very painful for her and I took my time. I finally broke through her hymen. Second time she was on top of me but it didn't last long cos she was a novice and didn't know much about riding dick.

Third time was better and the sex lasted longer. Fourth time was also long. But I didn't cum in any of those times.

Now she claims to be pregnant and she claims that I'm the only guy that has ever entered her. I'm very confused because I didn't ejaculate inside her.

She checked her calenders and realized that when we had sex was her ovulation period. Even at that, I don't cum inside her so I don't know what she's talking about.

She's 21 years old and she's a responsible, decent girl from a good home. She's been keeping herself for this long so I doubt she'll sleep with someone else within days of losing her virginity, but still I can't explain the pregnancy thing.
[/s]

Congratulations Papa Bomboy.

2 Likes

Re: by Romanoff(f): 9:55am On Jul 24, 2021
Is there a scarcity of condoms in Nigeria?

Cause I am not understand all these posts of this forum?

Shun premarital sex, una no gree. Oya, use condoms, una no gree.

1 Like

Re: by Pravedk: 9:57am On Jul 24, 2021
Oga I didn't know this until I had an experience.

A girl can get pregnant without you ejaculating. It's 100% possible through your precum.

Go buy pampers my brother.

E go be ✌️

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 24, 2021
Guy precum can't impregnate. Precum is that colourless liquid that comes out first when you are balling.
Re: by Leun: 10:06am On Jul 24, 2021
JimPerry:
Since she was just disvirgined, her chances of seeing her period at her due date for the month is very very slim. Reason being that she lost a significant amount of blood due to her broken hymen. Thus, She's bound to experience some menstrual delay ranging from three to six weeks from her initial expected due date. I've personally experienced this with my girl and we almost thought she was pregnant and went as far as undergoing a pregnancy test which turned out negative .
So, Tell her to relax and wait patiently. If her period doesn't come within the next four to six weeks, then she may be right with her pregnancy status, but I really doubt so.

Not all broken hymen lose blood like they make you'll believe, so scratch that part.

Her hymen been broken has no equation with her ovaries being crushed by her anatomy by the law of her body.

It's hymen that got broken not her ovaries and so onces it's done crushing the partway is just meant for access out of the woman body.

Interesting you thought of this, but do you know that there are different types of hymen and because the hymen has been broken it creates a better exit access for her flow.

There's a probability that she's pregnant but at this moment only time will tell.

1 Like

Re: by bestabigaelever(f): 10:08am On Jul 24, 2021
Congratulations daddy twins

1 Like

Re: by GeneralPula: 10:13am On Jul 24, 2021
You no cum, but you cam right?
Re: by JOACHINpedro: 10:33am On Jul 24, 2021
You no wear raincoat and you allowed her to ride you.
Bro why na?
Re: by Imustnottalk: 10:45am On Jul 24, 2021
Bro accept it now or you regret later
Re: by luvmijeje(f): 10:54am On Jul 24, 2021
grin grin grin Romance section is full of crazy people. You bleeped a virgin four times within a space of 12 hours and you are now here asking foolish question.

What happen to condom? You are here asking foolish question. I have marked your moniker, let me see you open another foolish thread again.

8 Likes

Re: by Ego2(f): 11:01am On Jul 24, 2021
O.P congratulation o grin.... Remember call us make we con chop rice for naming tongue cheesy
Re: by yetunsbay(m): 11:14am On Jul 24, 2021
Here for comments only

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Craggybogg: 11:37am On Jul 24, 2021
How do you people do it? How would you do a first timer 4 times in the space of 12 hrs? Were you expecting another result apart from pregnancy? This one she is now pregnant, Hope she is through with her education at age 21? If she's not you have to marry her oh and become a responsible father!
Re: by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 24, 2021
cybersoldiers:
Nawaooo.

All these small boys carrying prick up and down, una no dey tire?

How many threads this morning alone about pregnancy and abortions?

This is very bad.

How can the youths businesses now be only to have sex, get pregnant and abort?

Nigerian youths, what's happening to you?

Who bewitched you?
Buhari kuku have a point,
Re: by Goddyss(m): 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
After ejaculation, there's still active sperm left in your urethra. If you go another round without urinating, the active sperm left in the previous session could impregnate a woman. The secret is to always urinate to flush out the sperm in the urethra before going another round.

3 Likes

Re: by Sonnobax15(m): 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
embarassed
Ok.....
But when you guys were lashing and climaxing,we weren't there neither were we informed...But now wey casala don burst,you wor cor wash your dirty linen for our presence....

No be only disvirgined,na dismantle undecided

1 Like

Re: by Limassol(m): 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
Don't you know pre-cum contains semen which could lead to pregnancy? How much is condom for god sake!
Re: by tyllapia: 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2021
Share me your location hopefully i can donate tent and chairs as my little gesture

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Else Has Been Diving Raw But Never Got A Woman Pregnant? / Lol Girls Can Lie (picture) / Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.