Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... (5671 Views)

Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. / Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? / Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by Kennyprince: 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
Bro continue enjoying the kpekus while you plan your marriage.

Is not every you meet that u ll end up marrying. Your problem is the good sex she offers and how crazy she is.

How long can that only go in a relationship like marriage?

So be focus bro. Dig her well as u plan your marriage. When she knows you are married , she ll calm down
Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by Mayhem999: 11:50am On Feb 06, 2020
captainking:

He parted ways with the new girl and continued with his main woman and now that have a baby together...this happened two years ago...this happens to lots of guys,,,,,my advice...forget about the new girl that gives you attention and focus on your woman....you got a good woman bro....keep her

Thanks amigo.
U really are a nice person. No rooms for mistake anymore

1 Like

Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by captainking(m): 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
Mayhem999:

Thanks amigo.
U really are a nice person. No rooms for mistake anymore
You are welcome bro..
Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by Phenomenal16(f): 1:28pm On Feb 06, 2020
Seriously some guys don't know what they want until they lose it.
U think to find good woman is easy?
Keep on mumuing and flirting....
Don't come n open another thread about ur marriage on family section...
Peace
Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by tobby20: 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
Listen to xxxtentacion album
Esp 17 and skins
Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by Mayhem999: 9:21am On Feb 20, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Seriously some guys don't know what they want until they lose it.
U think to find good woman is easy?
Keep on mumuing and flirting....
Don't come n open another thread about ur marriage on family section...
Peace

Don't be an unfortunate goat na.
Did I say I was confused?
I had a little distraction and have made giant strides so far since then in handling it.
Why come and insult me? We have seen u that r holy and without blemish oya clap for ur self.
Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by Phenomenal16(f): 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2020
Mayhem999:

Don't be an unfortunate goat na.
Did I say I was confused?
I had a little distraction and have made giant strides so far since then in handling it.
Why come and insult me? We have seen u that r holy and without blemish oya clap for ur self.
..don't worry..u av been noticed
Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by Pious101: 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mayhem999:

Sir, no offense but you disgust me.
imagine pot being disgust of kettle.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Most Expensive Hushpuppi Cars That Were Seized By The F.B.I / What "Weather For Two" Really Means In Pictures. / Hips Enlargement Gone Wrong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.