Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... (5672 Views)

Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. / Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? / Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by dmgr(m): 8:05am On Feb 05, 2020
missimelda01:
I don't think making her hate you would work, what if she blackmails you? You could loose your fiancée and even your job. Have you tried having a conversation with her? Also try acting cold towards her with the excuse of being professional since it's a work environment. I also think you should confess to your fiancée, it's funny how women have it somewhere at the back of their heads that a man would always cheat in a long distance relationship, she might forgive you, don't begin your marriage on a foundation of lies.. good luck.

Don't u think it will a bad idea confessing to his fiancee at this point in time,u know some secrets re better left secrets to avoid drama.

1 Like

Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 05, 2020
Pleasure and business never go together.. Left for me i would advice you to postpone the wedding and actually think.. This marriage thing is one time o its not just about the wedding not when you guys start leaving together you'll start thinking about your escapades with the office girl and bla bla bla you'll just blow everything
Reason yourself well the fact you easily fell for that sexcapade means you wanted it so understand yourself first no go rush put another person for gbese

3 Likes

Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by eddycliff(m): 8:18am On Feb 05, 2020
StrikeBack:
Find a way to make her stumble on your wedding invitation

Thank me later

I don't think this will work because some girls are dangerous,she might want to crash the wedding. We have seen countless stories like that here
I will advise the op to take the problem up as a man

1 Like

Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by missimelda01(f): 8:24am On Feb 05, 2020
It wasn't a one time thing, the affair went on for a while, I think confessing is the best considering the fact that they are engaged.. this is not ordinary boyfriend and girlfriend thingy. If the lady in question loves him and can forgive him that would be better than deceiving her.
dmgr:

Don't u think it will a bad idea confessing to his fiancee at this point in time,u know some secrets re better left secrets to avoid drama.

1 Like

Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by Mayhem999: 8:46am On Feb 05, 2020
I picked on the last words "very much possible"
Thanks bro.
Will keep you updated on my progress.

dmgr:
Alot has been said up their in which u could pick one or two and apply..

Firstly don't run because of the situation on ground, if not for anything stay and tackle the problem for the sake of your upcoming wedding and the wonderful woman u have, because running won't even solve the problem and it might end bring problem btw u and your woman.

I believe all that has happened, happened because u gave consent to it so start by gradually redrawing your self from that lady and make the relationship u have with her completely professional, and make sure u stand on your ground coz its not going to be easy but it's very much possible .
Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by Mayhem999: 8:50am On Feb 05, 2020
missimelda01:
I don't think making her hate you would work, what if she blackmails you? You could loose your fiancée and even your job. Have you tried having a conversation with her? Also try acting cold towards her with the excuse of being professional since it's a work environment. I also think you should confess to your fiancée, it's funny how women have it somewhere at the back of their heads that a man would always cheat in a long distance relationship, she might forgive you, don't begin your marriage on a foundation of lies.. good luck.

sad sad sad
My wedding is in less than two months.
You want me confessing? I don't know how I'd feel if was my woman confessing such to me o. I seriously considered telling her after our wedding. The guilt has not cleared one bit and it eats me up when I see her. I decided to tell her but not now the timing is risku
Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by Mayhem999: 8:59am On Feb 05, 2020
Bro I get you.
I am committed to my woman for life. Let me explain if anyone had told me I will do like this I will just tell the person to carry his fake prophesy n leave. I did not plan it. I did not want it. I was not thinking at all. It was as if I was on adrenaline rush. I would do anything she asked me to do without thinking. I wasn't bewitched but the feeling for this girl is not whole, I fell for her so fast but she does not own my heart. I'm not confused just got carried away. I am my woman's man

olorinina:
Pleasure and business never go together.. Left for me i would advice you to postpone the wedding and actually think.. This marriage thing is one time o its not just about the wedding not when you guys start leaving together you'll start thinking about your escapades with the office girl and bla bla bla you'll just blow everything
Reason yourself well the fact you easily fell for that sexcapade means you wanted it so understand yourself first no go rush put another person for gbese

1 Like

Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by Guynexttdoor: 9:08am On Feb 05, 2020
my broda chop the punna clean mouth just one time...why disturb ur self wen actually u will still cheat in the marriage.
Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by Clinghton: 9:25am On Feb 05, 2020
This is where you have to reset your mind set avoid intimacy and lonely places with her, she would surely get mad with you.

you got to focus on the bigger picture.

1 Like

Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:13am On Feb 05, 2020
HarunaWest:
I hope she is aware that your getting married on. If she is, then no wahala, continue shining her Congo, even after wedding, continue. Just make sure your wife doesn't find out. Marriage is a different ball game trust me, if you loose this kinda crazy chick, you will definitely regret it.. She's a keeper don't dump her except she's ready to walk away.

You, and all all the persons who liked this post, may the Lord have mercy on you, 'cause otherwise you're heading for destruction.
Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:27am On Feb 05, 2020
dmgr:

If I were his fianceé, I may consider forgiving him if he opens up and tells me everything himself. That shows a contrite heart... and accountability.

But if I find out on my own... engaged and doing shit like that, I'll leave.
People tend to repeat things when they think no one is watching...

Cc: Mayhemm999
Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by Olajiiree(f): 10:53am On Feb 05, 2020
proclinician:
Use knife and stab the living hell out of her. Once she dies your problems are solved. You can then live happily everafter.
Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 05, 2020
If that is the case then it would be better you put her in the right place because one way or the other she will come back for more. Tell her it was a mistake and it shouldn't happen again if she gets upset praise God if she doesn't praise God cause if you woman finds out hmm e go red o shocked
Mayhem999:
Bro I get you.
I am committed to my woman for life. Let me explain if anyone had told me I will do like this I will just tell the person to carry his fake prophesy n leave. I did not plan it. I did not want it. I was not thinking at all. It was as if I was on adrenaline rush. I would do anything she asked me to do without thinking. I wasn't bewitched but the feeling for this girl is not whole, I fell for her so fast but she does not own my heart. I'm not confused just got carried away. I am my woman's man

Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by themaestro08(m): 11:41am On Feb 05, 2020
Gaggi:
I had a similar experience also. The adventure was so wild and fun that I even started thinking of replacing her with my babe. However, after a while the flaws started coming out. This girl now became a burden and a liability. And we worked in the same office. Fortunately for me she was an intern.
I had to manage her till she left the office then I ghosted her. As for your case, just start withdrawing. Become distant and decline any after office engagement. It wouldn't be easy but she will gradually get the message.
For those who think dating an office girl is all about enjoying quickie etc, please think twice. Office romance should be avoided at all cost.

Sometimes experience is the best teacher and as they say EXPERIENCE IS THE MOTHER OF WISDOM.
Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by themaestro08(m): 11:45am On Feb 05, 2020
fanmilk:
OK. Like you rightly said, you want imperfect people to advice you... Good, am one so let me drop my one cent here. grin

You see, what you feel right now for your colleague at work is complete LUST!
Apart from the adventurous nature of how she wants you to do the do in places u never envisage, you did not state any other thing about her, like being smart , intelligent, e. t. c. See bro, this thing you are seeing in her now is SHORT TERM! But your bae on the other hand has Qualities that may last a lifetime. Its obvious u are an adventurous person, so why don't you show your Bae what you want, you will be surprise she may even be more adventurous than you! She may have been hiding that part from you so that you don't see her as a loose Girl!! Try it.

As for that misisi at your work place, you have gat to use your head bro, to gradually withdraw from her and show professionalism in your work!!! Office romance often time end in DISASTER!!!! Because when the matter go CAST!! , You will regret ever having that ADVENTURE!

PEACE!

Massive respect sir!

What a brilliant comment!.
Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by Tonyfx: 11:49am On Feb 05, 2020
I feel you should setup a scenario that would make her feel jealous and then take advantage of that by being unreasonable and irrational with her let her feel she is seeing a different side of you. Even if it means keeping malice for a while then if you like you can settle with her as just friends. What do you think?
Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by punisha: 11:55am On Feb 05, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

If I were his fianceé, I may consider forgiving him if he opens up and tells me everything himself. That shows a contrite heart... and accountability.

But if I find out on my own... engaged and doing shit like that, I'll leave.
People tend to repeat things when they think no one is watching...

Cc: Mayhemm999

Seconded.
Anything kept secret in a relationship tends to develop deep roots and hunt the future of that relationship...sooner he tells his babe, the quicker he'd have a partner to battle this with.

2 Likes

Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by themaestro08(m): 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2020
dmgr:

Bro that lady may be the vindicative type, ya know. She may be aware of his upcoming wedding and may even as far as far as getting to know his fiancee, you never can tell.

If she disclose everything to his fiancee, it will be huge fireworks. So why not save himself the stress and say the truth?

After all to err is human...
Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by Cowbell521: 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
Mayhem999:
Let me be brief and politely add that I don't need kids jumping on this thread pliz.
We all mess up every now and then. Nobody is perfect. So I need only imperfect people advising me on how to go about this and not holistic and self righteous peeps.
I have been with my girl for 3years and we are getting married this April. So Last year July a new girl joined my office and we were just at hello-hi until towards d end of last yr.
Weeks ago we started talking and she started teasing me, sit on my laps when no one is around and quick kisses.
Same week we started talking, we ended in a hotel room after work.
She came wearing this see through jumpsuit with no bra and a jean jacket over. We did less talking and did the do and I, afterwards drove her to this fast food because she was hungry and on getting there the hand of her jumpsuit cut, so we found ourselves giggling and making jokes out of the situation and long story short I became intimate with her.
She was taking over my mind. Work was making it difficult, because I have to face her everyday.

She's crazy and alluring. Wild and adventurous. So we started chatting and effortlessly she became a part of me in a short period of time. We talk till 2-3am in the night. We even made a list of places to have sex in (she had practically done all. In a car, office etc and I haven't so it seemed fun to try out)
Now my girl is awesome and everything yhu will want in a woman. Prettier, loyal, funny, about to get a third degree, sound and intelligent, from a well to do home.
Yes obviously my village people are at work for me to suddenly forget every good thing in my woman and start looking for adventures with the new temp girl.
She wasn't making it any easy for me either. She has PhD in intense teasing.

So my foolish third leg that I have successfully controlled for 29years will always react whenever she starts teasing.
Somehow the list of places we want to have sex has played out as we wrote them... Sex in her friends room and sex in the office.
Like I have no control over myself.

Well, Guilt caught up with me after I took a trip over the weekend with my woman for her cousins wedding. Tears filled my eyes as I realised I was ruining something God gave me freely.
I have come back to my senses if I should put it that way and I don't want anything to do with the temp girl.
Question is how can I end this disastrous relationship? Making her hate me is the idea I really want to go with, but we work together which will make the office seem like a war zone.
Then I recently am applying and have even interview for another job in another state.

Is she worth the stress of running that far away from cos I will have to come back on the weekends to my woman if that works out?

***** My brother said I should not ask for advice here but Nairaland is not bad after all. God bless you guys so much just a few advice and I feel motivated to be a better person ********

You're welcome
Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by vivalavida(m): 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
HarunaWest:
I hope she is aware that your getting married on. If she is, then no wahala, continue shining her Congo, even after wedding, continue. Just make sure your wife doesn't find out. Marriage is a different ball game trust me, if you loose this kinda crazy chick, you will definitely regret it.. She's a keeper don't dump her except she's ready to walk away.

i dey tell u baba
Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by CCC2(m): 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2020
If you are ready for marriage, Begin the marital process of the real woman and put her in the know. If symptom persist grin grin , That means she has accepted to be a side chick.

Then, make her a sex object. Only come close or show care when you want to dig her pussy.
She will see the sign and begin to shop for your replacement.
Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by blinking001(m): 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
I think in this kind of situation, using the Nigerian pidgin would go a long way to solve the issue. Tell her AUNTY AH NO DO AGAIN. just be a man and end this rubbish before it destroys you. Wonder how you guys still take women serious.
Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by captainking(m): 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
Mayhem999:
Let me be brief and politely add that I don't need kids jumping on this thread pliz.
We all mess up every now and then. Nobody is perfect. So I need only imperfect people advising me on how to go about this and not holistic and self righteous peeps.
I have been with my girl for 3years and we are getting married this April. So Last year July a new girl joined my office and we were just at hello-hi until towards d end of last yr.
Weeks ago we started talking and she started teasing me, sit on my laps when no one is around and quick kisses.
She came wearing this see through jumpsuit with no bra and a jean jacket over. We did less talking and did the do and I, afterwards drove her to this fast food because she was hungry and on getting there the hand of her jumpsuit cut, so we found ourselves giggling and making jokes out of the situation and long story short I became intimate with her.
She was taking over my mind. Work was making it difficult, because I have to face her everyday.

She's crazy and alluring. Wild and adventurous. So we started chatting and effortlessly she became a part of me in a short period of time. We talk till 2-3am in the night. We even made a list of places to have sex in (she had practically done all. In a car, office etc and I haven't so it seemed fun to try out)
Now my girl is awesome and everything yhu will want in a woman. Prettier, loyal, funny, about to get a third degree, sound and intelligent, from a well to do home.
Yes obviously my village people are at work for me to suddenly forget every good thing in my woman and start looking for adventures with the new temp girl.

So my foolish third leg that I have successfully controlled for 29years will always react whenever she starts teasing.
Somehow the list of places we want to have sex has played out as we wrote them... Sex in her friends room and sex in the office.

Well, Guilt caught up with me after I took a trip over the weekend with my woman for her cousins wedding. Tears filled my eyes as I realised I was ruining something God gave me freely.
I have come back to my senses if I should put it that way and I don't want anything to do with the temp girl.
Question is how can I end this disastrous relationship? Making her hate me is the idea I really want to go with, but we work together which will make the office seem like a war zone.
Then I recently am applying and have even interview for another job in another state.

Is she worth the stress of running that far away from cos I will have to come back on the weekends to my woman if that works out?

***** My brother said I should not ask for advice here but Nairaland is not bad after all. God bless you guys so much just a few advice and I feel motivated to be a better person ********
This same thing happened to my friend..thank God he got back his senses 2 months to his wedding and stuck to his woman
Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by Mayhem999: 2:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
captainking:

This same thing happened to my friend..thank God he got back his senses 2 months to his wedding and stuck to his woman

Wait o. So I am reliving your friends life? How did he handle it?
Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by Mayhem999: 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
Clinghton:
This is where you have to reset your mind set avoid intimacy and lonely places with her, she would surely get mad with you.

you got to focus on the bigger picture.

***Avoid Intimacy and lonely places***
Thank you.
Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by PatriotTemidayo: 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
Just one question for you!

What if another smooth, prettier and alluring Lady resume to your office next month and show you same attention, is that how unstable a guy you're?

A girl who knows you have a fiancée and still f**ks with you with reckless abandon like rodent is a Flirt. A woman who stood with you for 3 solid years suddenly become threatened by a girl whom you hardly know or have tested with real issues of life, and you already f**ked here severally. Hmmmn.

Well done, Chief Brostitute.
Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:47pm On Feb 05, 2020
punisha:

Seconded.
Anything kept secret in a relationship tends to develop deep roots and hunt the future of that relationship...sooner he tells his babe, the quicker he'd have a partner to battle this with.

Exactly.
Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
Don't marry your girl out of pity, no matter how prettier, loyal, e.t.c. she is compared to the other one. Make sure you are getting married to her for the right reasons. Yes, April is around the corner,but pls, don't wife that "awesome-God-given-girl" of yours, if you really really don't love her. True love is not about marrying the best option or the person with the best traits and character. Your girl can change in future and the so called freak you are copulating with seamlessly, might become a diamond. Don't write people off and don't judge people based on their present qualities. Do you really love your girl?
Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by captainking(m): 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
Mayhem999:

Wait o. So I am reliving your friends life? How did he handle it?

He parted ways with the new girl and continued with his main woman and now that have a baby together...this happened two years ago...this happens to lots of guys,,,,,my advice...forget about the new girl that gives you attention and focus on your woman....you got a good woman bro....keep her
Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by fatymore(f): 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
It is well with relationship...

Scary shit
Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by ashawopikin(m): 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
Mayhem999:

mtcheew! I even thought u killed someone, just follow, your heart, marriage is. Not something u jump in and out, if u know u want this marriage thing, just tell d other girl simple
Re: Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ... by cRobo: 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
Well you guys are adults

First you must define your relationship

Are you guys dating or just having sex for the fun of it

Besides does she know you are about to get married?

However no matter what don't let her blackmail by deciding to tell you fiancée if you decide to leave her best answer the above question before I tell you what to do

Was once in a similar stuff but everything was settled amicably

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Cheated, Any Advice? / Igbo Guys Marrying Very Young Girls / How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.