Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja (183180 Views)

Need help on how to Legalise Documents At Belgium Embassy / Certifying Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs! / Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport/documents At Uk Airport! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Justjoewhite225: 11:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
Pls ohhhh some one should help me naaa

1 Like

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by dot6dotcom: 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
[quote author=WiziAgozie post=37824243] people'
@@wiziagozie I would like to have my marriage certificate and attestation of age certificate legalise in abuja. Can you help me to go and legalise them? If not, is there a trusted person you can recommend?How much does legalisation cost this 2016 per document? How long can it take to get them done?How much do you charge for your services? How do I send the documents down to you?And how can I get the documents back after legalisation? I currently live in Ghana. Do you also need both the originals and the photocopy of the documents. Please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks and God bless everyone
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by TemmyTJ: 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
Good day everyone, please I want to attest my Waec certificate along side other certificates at the Federal Ministry of Education and Foreign affairs in Abuja respectively. But, my Waec certificate is lost for a long time now, though I have the original statement of results issued to me from my secondary school,.
Please can anyone who has gone through this before tell me what to expect and like how much it will cost?
Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
Please I need a guide on how to go about things, I have gone to Ministry of education and my certificates have been signed so i took them to foreign affairs but the original certificates were not signed or stamped. One of the photocopies signed and stamped in education was stamped, please am i still in the right direction?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by obycindy: 4:53pm On May 02, 2016
Good day all,
Kindly assist me.please can I do authentication in lagos?must it be in abuja?.

Your Urgent response Will be highly appreciated.
Thank you.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by cancerlib: 3:42pm On May 08, 2016
Pls who know d current price per page for authentication?

1 Like

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by cancerlib: 3:43pm On May 08, 2016
obycindy:
Good day all,

Thank you.
It's only done in abj
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 08, 2016
300 naira per page as at March

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by cancerlib: 6:23pm On May 08, 2016
Themhydahyoh:

Tx
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Paulpenny(m): 12:47pm On May 09, 2016
@ eeo

Can you please explain what the documentations is all about ?? I'm kinda lost here and I want to learn thanks
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by cancerlib: 1:31pm On May 22, 2016
Themhydahyoh:

How long did d process took pls, do u av a contact person there?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by cancerlib: 1:58pm On May 22, 2016
Quick question, if am using a foreign bank statement and business report, do I still need to certify at the foreign affairs?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 22, 2016
It took 24 hours
cancerlib:

How long did d process took pls, do u av a contact person there?

1 Like

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by cancerlib: 3:24pm On May 22, 2016
Themhydahyoh:
It took 24 hours
Wow, d woman I contacted said 1000 per page cos am certifying much docs and that's cos I want express.
Pls do u hav someone u can refer me to there?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 22, 2016
How many hours did she say it will take? If its express, That is the price but doing it fast is the main thing
cancerlib:

Wow, d woman I contacted said 1000 per page cos am certifying much docs and that's cos I want express.
Pls do u hav someone u can refer me to there?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by cancerlib: 7:32pm On May 22, 2016
Themhydahyoh:
How many hours did she say it will take? If its express, That is the price but doing it fast is the main thing
Not hours o, am sending it to her tomorrow but won't b in abuja till next week and that's when am collecting it
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 22, 2016
Ok.. You are good to go then, she will do it and keep for you till next week
cancerlib:

Not hours o, am sending it to her tomorrow but won't b in abuja till next week and that's when am collecting it

1 Like

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by shewar: 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
hildajid:

hi themhydahyoh please I need the contact information or mobile number for someone who can help attest a child birth certificate. Pls it's urgent thanks.
U must have done it by now, if not, ull legalise it at Ministry of Foreign Affairs, I used express at 1000 per page
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by isaacputi(m): 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
Please I have a friend travelling to UAE next month in search for job...should he authenticate is results and certificates?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by okezie007(m): 4:01am On Jun 26, 2016
Hello peeps! How do I go about my situation - I want to authenticate my certificate but I aint got the hardcopy just have a snapshot & photocopy... Advice please
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by justi4jesu(f): 5:25am On Jun 26, 2016
okezie007:
Hello peeps! How do I go about my situation - I want to authenticate my certificate but I aint got the hardcopy just have a snapshot & photocopy... Advice please

How is that possible.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by okezie007(m): 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
justi4jesu:

How is that possible.

My blunder - I can't get hold of my certificate... The snapshot is in my phone collection. I do have snapshots of all my certificates. I was hoping they would authenticate/certify if I showed them the snapshot and statement of result - what do you think
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by milkydaddy(m): 5:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
isaacputi:
Please I have a friend travelling to UAE next month in search for job...should he authenticate is results and certificates?
its advisable for him to authenticate and legalise his certificate before leaving for UAE coz without it he can't work over there

Says Don milky
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by milkydaddy(m): 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
Themhydahyoh:
It took 24 hours
wil u stop misleading ppl here?There is nothing like 24hrs,they can get it done within few hours so far they carry original certificates.Do ensure you reach MOE on time as early as 10am and pay d necessary money on time.After that,u go MOFA under an Hour u are thru

Says DON Milky

2 Likes

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by milkydaddy(m): 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
obycindy:
Good day all,

Thank you.
Sorry for late response......peradventure dis hint can stil be useful for u,Its only @ MOE sectariat Abuja u can authenticate ur certs

Says Don Milky
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by okezie007(m): 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
milkydaddy:
its advisable for him to authenticate and legalise his certificate before leaving for UAE coz without it he can't work over there

Says Don milky

Legalizing documents is it procedure for studying and/or securing work abroad??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Any Nairalander In Abidjan? / 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.