Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:32 AM

What I And My Female Colleague Did This Morning. Photo. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I And My Female Colleague Did This Morning. Photo. (10894 Views)

See What A Female Staff Colleague Did To Me at the office. / See What I Found In My Veranda This Morning (photo) / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I And My Female Colleague Did This Morning. Photo. by UnclePrincipal(m): 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
After reading the comments of many unreasonable fellas here. I now understand why many guys wickedly break many ladies heart. Keep on keeping your options open
Re: What I And My Female Colleague Did This Morning. Photo. by skondo09(m): 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
nkwuocha1:
Ladies DO NOT listen to this o.I always tell my female relatives to KEEP THEIR OPTIONS OPEN!!!"I go marry you" no be the same as "I don marry you".Life is always by luck or chance,take your chances so you don't end up as "Evening Newspapers".Men no get menopause and Fibroid.The two devil's that limits the reproductive age of women above 30.

In Essence,what I'm saying here without apologies is DO NOT PUT YOUR EGGS IN A BASKET,ALSO DO NOT SLEEP WITH THEM. When you don't open your legs, heartbreak is often not painful.

Do not sleep in a guy's house,after visit carry your handbag to your father's house/your house.

DO NOT LIVE IN your boyfriend's house,he is not your husband.You will end up wasting your youth.

Even if you're in a relationship,DO NOT TURN the offers of ANY MAN DOWN!Give your numbers to prospective bachelors.Life is tricky,the person you're with might end up rejecting tomorrow when he is ready,his mother/ peoplemight reject you.Trust me most times that marriage will end up not working.What is your gain?

For instance I'm Jane and I have 5 male friends who I don't sleep with , communicating with me.If I'm with Emeks for example and tunde calls,I take an excuse stand up and receive my calls without fear.Emeka might ask some questions and my reply will come truthfully because I have nothing to hide.First I'm not dating emeka so he can't set rules for me.But if I love Emeka,I might just tell him " You know the road to my father's house!"Period! Emeka might say, " I love you and I want us to date first so I can get to know you....."Now your answer will be,"Emekus Bobo, You're my friend,and I really do like you,but unfortunately at my age I'm past the dating game.When you call me I pick and vice versa,I don't disturb you for money,I visit whenever you want me too,I create time for us to go out.Please if you're asking for more,you know what to do" Anty,carry your hand bag waka.If he decides no to contact again,fine!There's no regret whatsoever.No fu' ck was given and no Bleep was taken.4 still remain wey dey call ba?

The idea is to keep yourself and I mean this message for ladies above 27 years of age.

Finally,ladies who do this definitely will know which of the guys to marry. As friends FIRST you tend to know their characters.When they wish to take you out,don't go and start spending their money."What would you like to eat?" Babe just order a chilled bottle of beverage and end it there.Im saying this for the hungry spinster with zero brain.DO NOT GO OUT ON VALENTINE'S DAY WITH ANY OF THEM.Stay at work,then grab some cream and watch TV throughout the day.The ones that will call to ask you out a without girlfriends or in a worthless relationship. Still don't go."Why are you not coming out on Val?Your answer "I have no time for petty ceremonies!".Nothing's gets men on the edge than a woman who is REAL,and without apologies for it.Any lady that use this format,if you no marry in a year,quote me.

DO NOT PUT YOUR EGGS IN A BASKET.

now your first point is well understood
Re: What I And My Female Colleague Did This Morning. Photo. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
UnclePrincipal:
After reading the comments of many unreasonable fellas here. I now understand why many guys wickedly break many ladies heart. Keep on keeping your options open

FORGET WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN HERE. IN REALITY MOST PEOPLE NOWADAYS PRACTICE THIS LIFE.

THEY DON'T APPLY THE DO NOT PUT ALL YOUR EGGS IN A BASKET THEORY IN OTHER VENTURES. THEY DON'T RENT 2 HOUSES IN CASE ONE GETS BURNT. THEY DON'T SEND MONEY TO PEOPLE TWICE IN CASE THE FIRST ONE DOESN'T GO THROUGH. THEY DON'T REGISTER WITH TWO SCHOOLS IN CASE THEY GET RUSTICATED IN ONE. IN FACT, THEY APPLY THIS THEORY ONLY TO RELATIONSHIPS, AND YOU KNOW WHY?

MULTIPLE RELATIONSHIPS SOMETIMES COME WITH PRIVILEGES. THESE CRIMINALS DO NOT CONSIDER IT AS CHEATING TO BE WITH MORE THAN ONE PERSON BECAUSE IT IS "WISDOM" TO NOT PUT ALL EGGS IN A BASKET. THEY ARE GREEDY STUPĮD PEOPLE WHO JUST WANT TO LIVE LARGE ON MANY UNSUSPECTING PARTNERS.

HOW MANY OF THEM WOULD WANT TO BE IN AN OPEN RELATIONSHIP WHEREBY EVERYBODY IS DATING OTHER PEOPLE? NONE OF THEM. YOU KNOW WHY? THEY WANT TO BE THE ONLY ONES "ENJOYING" WHATEVER IT IS THAT IS ENJOYED WHEN ALL EGGS ARE NOT PUT IN ONE BASKET. THIS IS THE REASON WHY MANY CHEATERS FIND IT UNACCEPTABLE WHEN CHEATED ON. IF IT WERE COOL FOR ALL EGGS TO NOT BE PUT IN ONE BASKET, SHOULD BOTH PARTNERS NOT ADOPT THIS PRACTICE?
SELFISH CHEATING EVIL THIEVES.

I PITY THE CLOWNS WASTING THEIR TIME ON LOVEY DOVEY WHILE THE LOVE OF THEIR LIVES DISTRIBUTE EGGS IN ALL AVAILABLE BASKETS WHEREVER THEY GO.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I And My Female Colleague Did This Morning. Photo. by Budline1(m): 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

FORGET WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN HERE. IN REALITY MOST PEOPLE NOWADAYS PRACTICE THIS LIFE.

THEY DON'T APPLY THE DO NOT PUT ALL YOUR EGGS IN A BASKET THEORY IN OTHER VENTURES. THEY DON'T RENT 2 HOUSES IN CASE ONE GETS BURNT. THEY DON'T SEND MONEY TO PEOPLE TWICE IN CASE THE FIRST ONE DOESN'T GO THROUGH. THEY DON'T REGISTER WITH TWO SCHOOLS IN CASE THEY GET RUSTICATED IN ONE. IN FACT, THEY APPLY THIS THEORY ONLY TO RELATIONSHIPS, AND YOU KNOW WHY?

MULTIPLE RELATIONSHIPS SOMETIMES COME WITH PRIVILEGES. THESE CRIMINALS DO NOT CONSIDER IT AS CHEATING TO BE WITH MORE THAN ONE PERSON BECAUSE IT IS "WISDOM" TO NOT PUT ALL EGGS IN A BASKET. THEY ARE GREEDY STUPĮD PEOPLE WHO JUST WANT TO LIVE LARGE ON MANY UNSUSPECTING PARTNERS.

HOW MANY OF THEM WOULD WANT TO BE IN AN OPEN RELATIONSHIP WHEREBY EVERYBODY IS DATING OTHER PEOPLE? NONE OF THEM. YOU KNOW WHY? THEY WANT TO BE THE ONLY ONES "ENJOYING" WHATEVER IT IS THAT IS ENJOYED WHEN ALL EGGS ARE NOT PUT IN ONE BASKET. THIS IS THE REASON WHY MANY CHEATERS FIND IT UNACCEPTABLE WHEN CHEATED ON. IF IT WERE COOL FOR ALL EGGS TO NOT BE PUT IN ONE BASKET, SHOULD BOTH PARTNERS NOT ADOPT THIS PRACTICE?

I PITY THE CLOWNS WASTING THEIR TIME ON LOVEY DOVEY WHILE THE LOVE OF THEIR LIVES DISTRIBUTE EGGS IN ALL AVAILABLE BASKETS WHEREVER THEY GO.

Exactly. You said it all! That is Nigerian ladies for you.. If that is what these evil ladies choose to do, then everyone should be in an open relationship. No deceits...
Re: What I And My Female Colleague Did This Morning. Photo. by emmaodet: 3:27am On Feb 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Hmmmmmmmm
It's well
Re: What I And My Female Colleague Did This Morning. Photo. by gregyboy(m): 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2020
franchasng:
You are just a boyfriend, you should know your stand always...a boyfriend is only a boyfriend and have no legal right to command his girlfriend to do his bidding....same goes for a girlfriend.

Boyfriend and girlfriend have no legal backing, it is just an unofficial sex-mate agreement (you don't keep goat and yam together in one barn, goat must eat yam when hungry unless the yam is rotten, so there is nothing like casual friends between a man and a woman who are not blood relations, the man must be devising means to eat the woman and maybe he has not yet succeeded and the gullible lady will be thinking the man is a saint lol), and any of the parties can choose to withdraw or engage other sex-mates if they so wish, guys must understand this.

Whatever you spend on your girlfriend is useless....spend only what you can ignore, don't spend what you cannot ignore on a girlfriend or boyfriend....and don't put all your mind and trust on a girlfriend because you can disappoint her (many boyfriends have disappointed their loyal girlfriends that ended up not finding someone else to marry at the end while the man goes ahead to marry another lady he felt had better qualities than his former girlfriend, so don't compel any girlfriend to remain loyal to you, if she chooses to be loyal to you, fine & good, if not, don't kill yourself but always use a condom for your own life & future, life is sweet, don't kill yourself because of a minute raw fun today, what's ahead is sweeter than what you have today), so don't blame the ladies because a lot of guys have disappointed their faithful loyal girlfriend who remained loyal/faithful to them for years, so there is no guarantee that you will marry her or treat her right at the long run and not change your mind when you meet a hotter chick with better qualities after all undecided

I laugh you ,you want to have feminism...
And talk and be bold as a man in the society and get full right ....abi

What you said makes all sense to a feminist...
But when you look at it in world view you will know that women needs to remain women....

You are simply advocating for women to get to have multiple bf as long as the bridebprice is not yet paid what about the said bf allows it, then the ladys keeps to her numerous guys ,and the said bf one day pops the marriage proposal and the lady finds out she is pregnant and the said
think � I can't live without them ���� full well its not his backs out and feel hurt,the other bfs backout too because they are all aware she got numerous bf too
And no one would want to keep as a wife even if the babies belongs to one of tue guys ...she is now left with no future husband and becomes a single mother ,
You would still be one of the ladies out there to pour down abuses in her if she leaves close to you,
The highest that can happen to a man if he commits infedlity is finacial burden and if he is capable he can easily be regarded as a no issue for the man

The effect of promiscuousness of a lady is far greater than the man and dont even encourage a lady to ever be promiscuous
Re: What I And My Female Colleague Did This Morning. Photo. by Hdanny(m): 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2020
[s]
franchasng:
You are just a boyfriend, you should know your stand always...a boyfriend is only a boyfriend and have no legal right to command his girlfriend to do his bidding....same goes for a girlfriend.

Boyfriend and girlfriend have no legal backing, it is just an unofficial sex-mate agreement (you don't keep goat and yam together in one barn, goat must eat yam when hungry unless the yam is rotten, so there is nothing like casual friends between a man and a woman who are not blood relations, the man must be devising means to eat the woman and maybe he has not yet succeeded and the gullible lady will be thinking the man is a saint lol), and any of the parties can choose to withdraw or engage other sex-mates if they so wish, guys must understand this.

Whatever you spend on your girlfriend is useless....spend only what you can ignore, don't spend what you cannot ignore on a girlfriend or boyfriend....and don't put all your mind and trust on a girlfriend because you can disappoint her (many boyfriends have disappointed their loyal girlfriends that ended up not finding someone else to marry at the end while the man goes ahead to marry another lady he felt had better qualities than his former girlfriend, so don't compel any girlfriend to remain loyal to you, if she chooses to be loyal to you, fine & good, if not, don't kill yourself but always use a condom for your own life & future, life is sweet, don't kill yourself because of a minute raw fun today, what's ahead is sweeter than what you have today), so don't blame the ladies because a lot of guys have disappointed their faithful loyal girlfriend who remained loyal/faithful to them for years, so there is no guarantee that you will marry her or treat her right at the long run and not change your mind when you meet a hotter chick with better qualities after all undecided
[/s]

NONSENSE
Re: What I And My Female Colleague Did This Morning. Photo. by bobowaja(m): 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
Most ladies these days are just wicked opportunists who won't mind to stay with you for the sugar. But as soon as you are dry, off they go.

The only reason that your female colleague is still with that man is that he is footing her bills (he is working his asx out to provide sugar).

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal / No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty And I Will Kill Myself Soon-lady Say / What Is Your Biggest Physical Turn Off From A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.