Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Man Who Sponsored Gf’s Education, Discovers That She Is Pregnant For Course Mate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Sponsored Gf’s Education, Discovers That She Is Pregnant For Course Mate (696 Views)

I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It / A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. / Tailor Sponsors Girlfriend In University, She Gets Pregnant For Course Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Sponsored Gf’s Education, Discovers That She Is Pregnant For Course Mate by MrTrend(m): 11:29am On Feb 05, 2020
A young man has been heart broken after he discovered that his girlfriend is pregnant for course mate after sponsoring her education.

A Nigerian man identified as Eka has taken to twitter to narrate how his cousin got betrayed by his girlfriend after she cheated on him with another man in school.

The young man explained that his cousin, who has been sponsoring his girlfriend’s education in the university, was left heartbroken.

Eka revealed that his cousin is a fashion designer and he has been using profits gained from his tailoring business to pay for her school and other education-related stuff.

According to Eka, he just found out that the lady got pregnant for a man in her school, stating that the owner of the pregnancy is even her coursemate.

Below is the tweet;

Read More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/tailor-who-sponsored-girlfriends-education-discovers-that-she-is-pregnant-for-course-mate/

1 Share

Re: Man Who Sponsored Gf’s Education, Discovers That She Is Pregnant For Course Mate by madridguy(m): 11:30am On Feb 05, 2020
Any amount you spend on woman, just have it in mind my say na Saddaqah " offering " you do. So if she eventually no marry you, you no go too reason am.

A friend of mine said her matron for work told her how men can be funny. She said, since her family cannot send her to school because of $$ she said her boyfriend now husband said, well i can sponsor you but first you marry me grin He said the man married her make her born 3 pickin first before she got her jamb form and said if you reach school now and found another man, i no loss atleast you don born for me grin grin grin the man give her ride and make her comfortable and sponsor her school.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Sponsored Gf’s Education, Discovers That She Is Pregnant For Course Mate by Ladylite: 11:33am On Feb 05, 2020
Wow, wickedness is real, one man works while another enjoys.

He may even sponsor the baby and the baby daddy.
Re: Man Who Sponsored Gf’s Education, Discovers That She Is Pregnant For Course Mate by Snipper007: 11:36am On Feb 05, 2020
I don't know when some guys will really wise up sad

1 Like

Re: Man Who Sponsored Gf’s Education, Discovers That She Is Pregnant For Course Mate by MrTrend(m): 11:45am On Feb 05, 2020
Snipper007:
I don't know when some guys will really wise up sad

Vision 2020 cheesy
Re: Man Who Sponsored Gf’s Education, Discovers That She Is Pregnant For Course Mate by Aboks(m): 11:46am On Feb 05, 2020
Women and prick na 5 and 6
Re: Man Who Sponsored Gf’s Education, Discovers That She Is Pregnant For Course Mate by potent5(m): 11:46am On Feb 05, 2020
Stories that touch!
Re: Man Who Sponsored Gf’s Education, Discovers That She Is Pregnant For Course Mate by donstan18: 11:47am On Feb 05, 2020
He should have married and impregnated her back2back while sponsoring her in the University.

Aside your wife,daughter or sister, no Nigerian woman is worth sponsoring in school with your hard earned money.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Sponsored Gf’s Education, Discovers That She Is Pregnant For Course Mate by Snipper007: 11:51am On Feb 05, 2020
MrTrend:

Vision 2020 cheesy

It's really pathetic how some guys rub our name in the mud all in the name of love, yeye love.
Re: Man Who Sponsored Gf’s Education, Discovers That She Is Pregnant For Course Mate by MrTrend(m): 11:58am On Feb 05, 2020
Aboks:
Women and prick na 5 and 6

Since when? cry
Re: Man Who Sponsored Gf’s Education, Discovers That She Is Pregnant For Course Mate by MrTrend(m): 11:58am On Feb 05, 2020
Snipper007:

It's really pathetic how some guys rub our name in the mud all in the name of love, yeye love.

Very pathetic indeed. Well, let's blame NATURE!
Re: Man Who Sponsored Gf’s Education, Discovers That She Is Pregnant For Course Mate by MrTrend(m): 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2020
lalasticlala
Re: Man Who Sponsored Gf’s Education, Discovers That She Is Pregnant For Course Mate by elmagnifico411(m): 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2020
That na sabi man!! Tiri gbosa for him.
madridguy:
Any amount you spend on woman, just have it in mind my say na Saddaqah " offering " you do. So if she eventually no marry you, you no go too reason am.

A friend of mine said her matron for work told her how men can be funny. She said, since her family cannot send her to school because of $$ she said her boyfriend now husband said, well i can sponsor you but first you marry me grin He said the man married her make her born 3 pickin first before she got her jamb form and said if you reach school now and found another man, i no loss atleast you don born for me grin grin grin the man give her ride and make her comfortable and sponsor her school.

Re: Man Who Sponsored Gf’s Education, Discovers That She Is Pregnant For Course Mate by Champneys: 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
It is petty to cry over gifts and money you spend on any woman.
Move on, there is more to life than wailing over gifts and money.... Gifts and money = not everything!

(1) (Reply)

Very Old Couple Celebrates 52nd Wedding Anniversary With Romantic Photos / How Many Underwears Should A Guy Have? / VIDEO: Women Caught Washing Already Used Face Mask For Reselling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.