Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,873 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Trump Said My Breasts Was Fully Stacked - Niece - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trump Said My Breasts Was Fully Stacked - Niece (5662 Views)

Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) / Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) / "My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Said My Breasts Was Fully Stacked - Niece by Goalnaldo(m): 8:15am On Jul 08, 2020
"I was twenty-nine and not easily embarrassed, but my face reddened, and I suddenly felt self-conscious," Mary, now a clinical psychologist, writes. "I pulled my towel around my shoulders. It occurred to me that nobody in my family, outside of my parents and brother, had ever seen me in a bathing suit."
Source; https://chukybright..com/2020/07/trump-complimented-my-breasts-mary-trump.html

Re: Trump Said My Breasts Was Fully Stacked - Niece by DANITEX247: 9:13am On Jul 08, 2020
ok nah
Re: Trump Said My Breasts Was Fully Stacked - Niece by GerraMeh74(m): 9:36am On Jul 08, 2020
Na bad thing to compliment Bobby again? Wetin Musa no go see for American gate? grin

5 Likes

Re: Trump Said My Breasts Was Fully Stacked - Niece by SavageResponse(m): 9:46am On Jul 08, 2020
Goalnaldo:
"I was twenty-nine and not easily embarrassed, but my face reddened, and I suddenly felt self-conscious," Mary, now a clinical psychologist, writes. "I pulled my towel around my shoulders. It occurred to me that nobody in my family, outside of my parents and brother, had ever seen me in a bathing suit."
Source; https://chukybright..com/2020/07/trump-complimented-my-breasts-mary-trump.html

Lies

3 Likes

Re: Trump Said My Breasts Was Fully Stacked - Niece by techmo(m): 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
grin

Trump is a psycho. He made shameful remarks about his own daughter

1 Like

Re: Trump Said My Breasts Was Fully Stacked - Niece by Hypnotise: 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
Trump as a man is impulsive.

He can say whatever comes to his mind.

Baba werey grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Said My Breasts Was Fully Stacked - Niece by Goalnaldo(m): 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
Always visit my blog for verified first hand news. Check my signature. Thank you All.
Re: Trump Said My Breasts Was Fully Stacked - Niece by ambitiouschap17: 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
You don start blogging, what about kdp?
Anyway Goodluck.
Re: Trump Said My Breasts Was Fully Stacked - Niece by Goalnaldo(m): 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
ambitiouschap17:
You don start blogging, what about kdp?
Anyway Goodluck.
brother I nor dey get sales for kdp oo. Besides I want to spread my net although Adsense no gree approve my blog. So annoying.
Re: Trump Said My Breasts Was Fully Stacked - Niece by EdoBoyJazzie: 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
GerraMeh74:
Na bad thing to compliment Bobby again? Wetin Musa no go see for American gate? grin

See this one.
So no one told you, you can't fancy family members even if they have giant bobbies.
Re: Trump Said My Breasts Was Fully Stacked - Niece by GerraMeh74(m): 8:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
EdoBoyJazzie:

See this one.
So no one told you, you can't fancy family members even if they have giant bobbies.
To Fancy and to compliment are they the same thing? I don't know how Trump said it,but there is nothing there in looking at a family member and saying "oh tight ass sis,better be careful with all this area boys "....
Re: Trump Said My Breasts Was Fully Stacked - Niece by Papadoh(m): 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
This is what I hate... Where is the breast? La Click La Die!

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Dating/ Marry A Chinese Woman / Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These African Princesses? / Men Over 33 Years Old Should Be Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.