Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? - Autos (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? (33758 Views)

Container Offloading Sales At Ladipo Warehouse (autos & General Household Items) / Mercedes Benz 815 Truck... Container 08155546004 / Solid Container Truck Nija Used.price slash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by OnyeObodo: 7:14am On Feb 09, 2020
oliverjiad:
thank you very much

I dont know you,you dont know me but I can understand you clearly see far from what's happening here that's why you understand more

And pray God will help you in all your doings

I appreciate

Oliverjaid

comradejoshua:

We thank God.

Amen and you too.

What majority have been doing here can be seen explained in Proverbs 29:11a A fool uttereth all his mind
instead of following what is said in Proverbs 29:11b but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards.

This is becoming petty. Over someones money kwa? You are vomiting all these hopeless bible verses? You see why I hate doing business with Nigerians?

You Sir are a very heartless criminal. I have been reading this post from afar and this is my first comment. You are same person with the person you are quoting you thief!

Amdman, I already know you are smarter than this. This thief right here is baiting you to pay more money.

Go through his replies on this thread. Very ambiguous, crafty and not straight forward. He is knowingly speaking discordant English to confuse the public. He wants the public to think he is making a point but the fact is that he is not making any point. Go through all his replies. Nothing straightforward!

Nobody should fall for his Antics.

Mr Oliverjaid I have one question for you?

WHEN IS HIS CONTAINER COMING OUT BASED ON THE AGREEMENT YOU HAD WITH HIM THE FIRST YOU HOPELESS ANIMAL?

Even if there are changes later, its not his business. If you are a true customs agent, you should have factored in a lot of things and been straight forward from the onset. Let YOUR yes be your yes and your no be your NO.

ITS EVEN MY HUMBLE OPINION THAT YOU ARE JUST A RETTARDED FAKE AGENT USING THE LICENCE OF A REAL AGENT TO DEFRAUD NAIRALANDERS! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A CRIMINAL MINDED MIDDLE MAN undecided undecided undecided

Mr Amdman or whatever is your name, are you saying you can't track this mad man or his family and do the needful without wasting time? Are you aware Nigerians only undertand the language of force? Why wasting time to fucck this guy up terribly?

I can bet my balls that before you gave him this job, he was very humble and using words like "Sir Sir Sir". But look at what is happenin now!

When will an average Nigerian ever be straight forward? This was the way one of them tried to defraud me recently and I fuckedd him up pretty bad.

Amdman, how sure are you this mad man here is even in the country? How sure are you he is not trying to escape and has quit his fake Customs scam?

Please can you give me further details like his full names, house addresses, family residence, relations, social media accounts, Bank accounts, BVN, NIN, passports and what have you. Don't tell me you dont have at least half of this. If u have at least his real full name that corresponds with his bank account, give them to me now and I will provide his full addresses, BVN, NIN and even his thumb prints on this forum by Monday latest. If he is married his wife and children's picture will be splattered on this forum.

If you can provide it bro, I will destroy this guy's image, family name and reputation forever. He will be so ashamed.

I HATE SCAMMERS WITH PASSION.

This Case will escalate pretty quickly soon.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 09, 2020
[[s]quote author=oliverjiad post=86496851]my brother again I still remain loyal

But the extra cost you all mentioned abeg please kindly qoute me in any where that this money is going to my pocket every payment on demourage are receitable please did anyone told you all payment going to mearsk line or TICT I have a cut in it or at the end of the month I have dividend

Please from this point anyone putting down statements should please try to understand the story well from both side before u post your comment

I take God beg una if you want God to do well for you this year

[/quote][/s]

Until u give evidence of how u spent 2.5m already sent to u. U r not getting any Kobo, u are fraudulent! God don begin punish u already for trying to reap where u didn't sow.

Tabulate how u spent 2.5m sent to u, let's analyze and expose Ur scam now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by comradejoshua: 7:22am On Feb 09, 2020
comradejoshua:
You do not have to say everything right now. There is a time to hold back speech to yourself – and there is a time to talk and tell all. Wise men know what to do before speaking and when to speak, but fools spill everything without preparation or thought.

Fools talk a lot. They cannot keep their mouths shut. Any little thought, no matter how frivolous, no matter how unstudied, no matter how inappropriate, has to come rushing out. But a wise man speaks carefully. He does not speak hastily, or without study, or offer opinions as truth. He rules his mouth to choose wise words and wait for the right timing.

A talker is a fool. If he talks arrogantly, hastily, or loudly, he has confirmed his folly even more. A fool loves the sound of his own voice, and he thinks others should love it also. He thinks he has wisdom to share, and he thinks others are blessed to hear him. So he gets angry when he is eventually isolated due to his ignorant and obnoxious speech.

Solomon said there is a time for everything: “A time to keep silence, and a time to speak” (Eccl 3:7). But knowing the right time requires discretion and prudence, two branches of wisdom the fool has never considered. As long as he has air to breathe (and a full belly helps), he will vent his pea-sized brain through his lips (Pr 30:22; Eccl 10:12-14).

If a fool could keep his mouth shut, he would be thought wise (Pr 17:27-28). But he cannot do it, for he has never held back words in his life: he has no will nor power to do so. He must pour out foolish ideas in the hope of satisfying his agitated conceit, but it will never happen; when he runs out of things to say, he keeps talking anyway (Pr 15:2).

There is nothing virtuous about being “outspoken.” It is merely another word for a fool! It would be much better to keep those words in and let them dissolve in the bile of your liver and go into the draught. It would be much better to ask the Lord to set a watch before your mouth and to keep the door of your lips (Ps 141:3). Do not speak out!

Many things – idle words, filthiness, foolish talking, jesting, backbiting, talebearing, and slander – should not be spoken (Pr 10:18; 11:13; 25:23; Matt 12:36; Eph 5:3-5). And many words raise the probability of sin (Pr 10:19; Eccl 5:3). How much damage and pain could have been avoided by reducing your words (Pr 12:18)? Therefore, the fewer, and more carefully chosen, and more slowly spoken, are your words, the better (Jas 1:19).

A fool’s wrath is quickly known, for he cannot keep his angry words in (Pr 12:16). A fool pours out unstudied nonsense, and worse yet, his personal opinions; but a righteous man studies before answering anything (Pr 12:23; 13:16; 15:28). A fool shows his folly and shame by answering a matter even before hearing it fully presented (Pr 18:13). He cannot rule his spirit, and thus proves himself a failure and loser among men (Pr 16:32; 25:28).

Wise men restrain their speech (Pr 17:27-28). They study before answering (Pr 15:28). They are slow to speak (Jas 1:19). They choose their words carefully and wait for the right time to say them (Pr 15:23; 24:26; 25:11). Discretion and prudence are the guardians of wisdom – they restrain words and actions until you grasp a situation clearly and can wisely choose a Godly response (Pr 12:23; 13:16; 14:8; 16:21; 19:11; 22:3).

Wise men keep words in “till afterwards”! After what? After they let passion dissipate and can speak prudently (Pr 19:11; Jas 1:19). After they apply Scripture to the situation and find the Godly, charitable response (Ps 119:11; I Cor 13:4-7). After they have studied for an answer with the certain words of truth (Pr 15:28; 22:17-21). After they have sanctified the Lord God in their hearts (I Pet 3:15). After they have heard a matter in its entirety, and someone has sincerely asked for their response (Pr 18:13; 25:6-7).

Samson uttered all his heart, and it cost him greatly; he could not resist the provocation of Delilah to open up and spill the beans (Judges 16:17). Yet Abigail, a beautiful woman of good understanding, waited for the right time to give her husband some bad news (I Sam 25:36). The Lord told Samuel to answer Saul only part of his mind (I Sam 16:1-3), and when in court, Paul declared only part of his relationship to the Pharisees (Acts 23:6).

Christians, to be wise and avoid folly, are to be circumspect in their conduct – inspecting all the circumstances in every direction (Eph 5:15). Their words are to be predominantly gracious, with only a seasoning of salt, and the purpose is always to be edifying (Eph 4:29; Col 4:6).

Can you keep from uttering all your mind today?
Can you wait until you have the right words and the right opportunity to say them?
May God bless you! !!
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 09, 2020
[s]
oliverjiad:
thank you very much

I dont know you,you dont know me but I can understand you clearly see far from what's happening here that's why you understand more

And pray God will help you in all your doings

I appreciate

Oliverjaid
[/s]

Keep deceiving urself hiring fellow scammers including the one that wrote d fake apology for u to come in Ur defense. U may not know what u r into. Keep deceiving urself till it's too late. A word is enough for the wise.

Better get the container out by any means u can, then u can call for negotiation. U keep incurring demurrage for an innocent man who wanted to lift u out of poverty by helping give u a job, u expect him to pay for Ur incompetence? U must be joking! Don't take d patience of some here for cowardice.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 09, 2020
oliverjiad:
my brother again I still remain loyal

But the extra cost you all mentioned abeg please kindly qoute me in any where that this money is going to my pocket every payment on demourage are receitable please did anyone told you all payment going to mearsk line or TICT I have a cut in it or at the end of the month I have dividend

Please from this point anyone putting down statements should please try to understand the story well from both side before u post your comment

I take God beg una if you want God to do well for you this year

criminal, liar bro your end is near mark my word...

4 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by xreal: 7:27am On Feb 09, 2020
OnyeObodo:

You Sir are a very heartless criminal. I have been reading this post from afara and this is my first comment. You are same person with the person you are quoting you thief!

Amdman, I already know you are smarter than this. This thief right here is baiting you to pay more money.

Go through his replies on this thread. Very ambiguous, crafty and not straight forward. He is knowingly speaking discordant English to confuse the public. He wants the public to think he is making a point but the fact is that he is not making any point. Go through all his replies. Nothing straightforward!

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 09, 2020
OnyeObodo:

This is becoming petty. Over someones money kwa? You are vomiting all these hopeless bible verses? You see why I hate doing business with Nigerians?

You Sir are a very heartless criminal. I have been reading this post from afar and this is my first comment. You are same person with the person you are quoting you thief!

WHEN IS HIS CONTAINER COMING OUT BASED ON THE AGREEMENT YOU HAD WITH HIM THE FIRST YOU HOPELESS ANIMAL?

Even if there are changes later, its not his business. If you are a true customs agent, you should have factored in a lot of things and been straight forward from the onset. Let YOUR yes be your yes and your no be your NO.

ITS EVEN MY HUMBLE OPINION THAT YOU ARE JUST A RETTARDED FAKE AGENT USING THE LICENCE OF A REAL AGENT TO DEFRAUD NAIRALANDERS! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A CRIMINAL MINDED MIDDLE MAN undecided undecided undecided

Mr Amdman or whatever is your name, are you saying you can't track this mad man or his family and do the needful without wasting time? Are you aware Nigerians only undertand the language of force? Why wasting time to fucck this guy up terribly?

I can bet my balls that before you gave him this job, he was very humble and using words like "Sir Sir Sir". But look at what is happenin now!

When will an average Nigerian ever be straight forward? This was the way one of them tried to defraud me recently and I fuckedd him up pretty bad.

Amdman, how sure are you this mad man here is even in the country? How sure are you he is not trying to escape and has quit his fake Customs scam?

Please can you give me further details like his full names, house addresses, family residence, relations, social media accounts, Bank accounts, BVN, NIN, passports and what have you. Don't tell me you dont have at least half of this. If u have at least his real full name that corresponds with his bank account, give them to me now and I will provide his full addresses, BVN, NIN and even his thumb prints on this forum by Monday latest. If he is married his wife and children's picture will be splattered on this forum.

If you can provide it bro, I will destroy this guy's image, family name and reputation forever. He will be so ashamed.

Amdman pls don't take dis thing lightly... What this man said is true..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Ahmedo101(m): 8:49am On Feb 09, 2020
oliverjiad:
mr agent you clearly said it's important he gave the bill laden earlier,I'm not talking about the debit note to be paid but the delay of giving out bill of laden result to this mess of waiting for container to be transferred or step down when debit note was acquired theres a demourage which itll definitely occur for the fact that the container stayed long due to the fact that amdman didnt give out container earlier

Sir as a clearing understand this fact earlier bill of laden helps a job atlease 80% yes or no

YES it helps and at the same time all you need is the container number which I believe the consignee can call out to you and with that you can approach and settle a sure labour you know to do the step down even without you having the bill of laden.

Am not on here to burst your bubble

4 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by udemzyudex(m): 9:01am On Feb 09, 2020
All I can see here is communication problem.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by gayman99: 9:13am On Feb 09, 2020
CHUPEZ123:
Amdman pls don't take dis thing lightly... What this man said is true..

Andman please do the needful and timely. Supply the required details.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Readonee35L(m): 9:20am On Feb 09, 2020
amdman:

And who authorized you to post our business documents online? The fact that I ignored you earlier doesn't give your stupidity a license.

You have gotten exit note since January 28 with all the monies you required. What stopped you from concluding the clearing?

You sit in your armchair wherever you are and send small children to handle transactions, whereas you committed to us that you will give this transaction your personal; attention. In fact, the Licensed Agent you are using his letterhead was shocked to hear the boy you are sending to process transactions of this nature .

The bolded is what i experienced with this guy. I don't even know the kind of money he has made.
You keep hearing things like * i sent my boy
My boy is coming
My boy is working on it.

Na ur boy i give job.

At the end of the day they misplaced my terminal papers for the vehicle.
He still blamed his boy for that .

I just died the matter. But he's not serious

9 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by DoggieStyle: 9:38am On Feb 09, 2020
soilessfarms:
I second this as well. AmdMan pls gather and keep all evidence of all transactions. We already have a lawyer here willing to file the case pro bono. Although, I believe the case can best be tackled with a formal complaint of fraud

Like you pointed out, getting ghe container and ensuring full duty is paid on the cars is important.

On the other hand, like you said, if law enforcement is not involved the container won't come out on Monday.

I think early involvement of law enforcement would give AmdMan further grounds to file charges with the efcc. An official police complaint would be useful evidence in the court.

Btw: doggiestyle welcome back. You chop ban? Lol

Bros eeeh, u've spoken well. Kudos! I no chop ban ooo. I dey do some underG work on dat criminal agent n dat illegalwealth dat is rantin up n down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by 9jatriot(m): 9:48am On Feb 09, 2020
@Amdman, please provide this guy with the details he has requested for. Bad people should not be able to always successfully run good people out of business.
I think this trip is already a loss for you so measures have to be put in place to put this guy in his rightful place and help you recover some of your money at least.
OnyeObodo:

3 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 09, 2020
God help us
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by OnyeObodo: 9:56am On Feb 09, 2020
Smartchoiice:

His name is Babajide Raji..his account number is attached.... Yes you were right he was full of Sir before he got the money

I need amdman authorization to post his details and informations.

5 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Fentanyl: 9:59am On Feb 09, 2020

as for the rest of you overzealous nutheads trying to prove points with threats flying left and right, be aware that such actions do not go one way

everything you do or say can and will be returned to you in full measure

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 09, 2020
Fentanyl:

lalasticlal.a mynd4.4 se.un ma.rpol Domin.ique

rule 10

this moniker is a repeat offender, he thrives on such actions

Pained?

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Fentanyl: 10:01am On Feb 09, 2020
Smartchoiice:
God help us

looool
oh so you dey fear ban, why did you delete your initial comments?
keep doxxing people, see how far you get

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 09, 2020
Fentanyl:

looool

oh so you dey fear ban, why did you delete your initial comments?

keep doxxing people, see how far you get
Heavenlybang wehdone.... A kriminal too?

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Fentanyl: 10:04am On Feb 09, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Heavenlybang wehdone

here you go, for people who dont know your true identity.

one poster has owned and owns ALL the following monikers over the years

timiakay:

What does he need a gang for?

When he is a legion:

NgcoboP, Praxisnetworks, Smartchoiceng, SmartchoicesNG, angels09, searching4love, searchng4love, dipolivo, Kosplay, smellingmenses, iLickAnalFungus, Menstrualpad, Antagonist, Smartchoice900, Vivianat, CityNGR, Weyreypey, legalo, Asamwababy, Smartchoiice

his usual tactics are to derail and insult other posters on a thread, then call the moderators and get the posters banned, only to login with another username and continue on a different thread

justice should be universal
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:06am On Feb 09, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Heavenlybang wehdone.... A kriminal too?

What do I have to do with this?
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 09, 2020
Nice one...

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 09, 2020
DoggieStyle:

Since OP has refused 2 deal wit dis criminal, I've done some underG checks as much as I can 2 burst dis criminal in a doggiestyle way. I've bin able 2 uncover these details n some more which I won't drop yet. Dats his address n bank details. If OP is ready 2 deal wit him, I know were else he hides. Start 4rm dere

Babajide raji
Gtb

address: 11 monsuru makinde close
Lanre bus stop, igando, lagos, Nigeria.

Now 2 u oliverjaid, I'll personally give u a job later dis year, i pray u stil dont change, I'll deal with u mercilessly n u'll enter news n newspapers nationwide, includin dos workin 4u . Wait 4 it.

Screenshot and saved for further action
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 09, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

What do I have to do with this?
Wondering too.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by DoggieStyle: 10:13am On Feb 09, 2020
Fentanyl:

this is also a repeat offender

U are 1 of dos protectin n sponsorin d criminal, we're tryin 2 deal wit some1 dats puttin tears n pain in people's heart. U re guiding him? Wen a thief is caught redhanded n some1 4rm no where starts guidin n supportin him, wat happens? THEY BURN THEM TOGETHER!

Let dis case finish, den I'll give u d attention u crave.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by mrbanji(m): 10:28am On Feb 09, 2020
good morning house,
it took me a lot of time of time to finish reading the thread.

my opinion
its a transaction between two humble parties and i bet there a lot we don't know here only what they says.

now based on their comments and defenses, am just picking it from the time an exit note was printed because the exit note means you are good to go, @ amdman said 28th, to my understanding the shipping company
is yet to be done. like i prefer shipping company releasing done after the customs releasing just to ease reprinting the debit note for rent because it starts counting after the berth of ship. so after the custom releasing is done you proceed to shipping company which shouldn't take more than a day, inclusive the terminal charge simultaneously, just to ease you getting the terminal delivery order done the next day.

MY Question :- Does Oliverjiad have all needful before and after the exit note is printed?
e.g seaway bill, needed fund e.t.c if just one is missing then it not his fault the consignment is still in the terminal, but if otherwise then you can't just relax without remorse and accrue an unexpected rent for a client that believe in your professionalism to pay its been a week plus till date.

My Observation:- Communication is lost due rude attitude.
I have 2 consignments at hand since Thursday and yet to get a truck for loading out of the terminal. i told the client the containers will leave on Thursday, i could not get a tuck... Friday yet couldn't get a
truck, same yesterday. for any client even your trusted client will believe there is a foul play somewhere, and i told i will be responsible for any demurrage accrue which may be refunded when the consignment is out, all depends on how i speak to the client. which i believe will ease the pressure on the client i used the word ease because the 'ONLY' thing that a client wants to see is his consignment cleared. Our clients do not see at the situation at the port, they only see through what they are told.

@Oliverjiad... This man is your notable client, given and entrusting you with his consignment should not be betrayed. call him leave the bossy attitude, you guy need the equilibrium to communicate and solve this.
The funny part is demurrage is still counting and this consignment must leave the terminal.

Am begging the two parties, leave the faulty part and work towards delivering the consignment, money will be lost every day. Container consignment no be RoRo a lot is involve.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by xreal: 10:32am On Feb 09, 2020
mrbanji:
good morning house,
it took me a lot of time of time to finish reading the thread.

my opinion
its a transaction between two humble parties and i bet there a lot we don't know here only what they says.

now based on their comments and defenses, am just picking it from the time an exit note was printed because the exit note means you are good to go, @ amdman said 28th, to my understanding the shipping company
is yet to be done. like i prefer shipping company releasing done after the customs releasing just to ease reprinting the debit note for rent because it starts counting after the berth of ship. so after the custom releasing is done you proceed to shipping company which shouldn't take more than a day, inclusive the terminal charge simultaneously, just to ease you getting the terminal delivery order done the next day.

MY Question :- Does Oliverjiad have all needful before and after the exit note is printed?
e.g seaway bill, needed fund e.t.c if just one is missing then it not his fault the consignment is still in the terminal, but if otherwise then you can't just relax without remorse and accrue an unexpected rent for a client that believe in your professionalism to pay its been a week plus till date.

My Observation:- Communication is lost due rude attitude.
I have 2 consignments at hand since Thursday and yet to get a truck for loading out of the terminal. i told the client the containers will leave on Thursday, i could not get a tuck... Friday yet couldn't get a
truck, same yesterday. for any client even your trusted client will believe there is a foul play somewhere, and i told i will be responsible for any demurrage accrue which may be refunded when the consignment is out, all depends on how i speak to the client. which i believe will ease the pressure on the client i used the word ease because the 'ONLY' thing that a client wants to see is his consignment cleared. Our clients do not see at the situation at the port, they only see through what they are told.

@Oliverjiad... This man is your notable client, given and entrusting you with his consignment should not be betrayed. call him leave the bossy attitude, you guy need the equilibrium to communicate and solve this.
The funny part is demurrage is still counting and this consignment must leave the terminal.

Am begging the two parties, leave the faulty part and work towards delivering the consignment, money will be lost every day. Container consignment no be RoRo a lot is involve.

Hmm.

Well said.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by OnyeObodo: 10:36am On Feb 09, 2020
DoggieStyle:

Since OP has refused 2 deal wit dis criminal, I've done some underG checks as much as I can 2 burst dis criminal in a doggiestyle way. I've bin able 2 uncover these details n some more which I won't drop yet. Dats his address n bank details. If OP is ready 2 deal wit him, I know were else he hides. Start 4rm dere

Babajide raji
Gtb

address: 11 monsuru makinde close
Lanre bus stop, igando, lagos, Nigeria.

Now 2 u oliverjaid, I'll personally give u a job later dis year, i pray u stil dont change, I'll deal with u mercilessly n u'll enter news n newspapers nationwide, includin dos workin 4u . Wait 4 it.

This should be close to Samson Dada street if am not wrong. There is a hotel called West edge I have lodged there before.

The imbeccile is actually a sitting duck.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (30) (Reply)

MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 / ▶Free Basic Vehicle Information Package(BVIP) Vehicle History Record▶ / 3 Units Of 2014, 2015, 2017 Model Benz G63 Amg Fully Loaded Toks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.