Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? - Autos (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? (33757 Views)

Container Offloading Sales At Ladipo Warehouse (autos & General Household Items) / Mercedes Benz 815 Truck... Container 08155546004 / Solid Container Truck Nija Used.price slash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by ehissi(m): 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
amdman:

Your criminality will ruin you.

At the time we believed you were still telling the truth about Maersk line (that their server was down) we decided to give you another job. That has since been withdrawn from you when we found you were a chronic liar and that Maersk line did not have server downtime for one day!

Or is it because we have been silent about how you tried to defraud us of another N800k by sending us invoices we have already paid for, claiming they were demurrages?

Was it not our due diligence that uncovered this fact leaving you stupefied?

Don't try my patience.

Brother!! I beg you in the name of Uwaturu Chineke 1 of Obodo universe.

Do not allow anybody go to the military on your behalf to report or handle this.

The Senate leadership under Saraki has made legislation that makes it even criminal for the Military to be involved in matters like this, if not, I for don match go Apapa, E no hard.

Let this matter be dealt only and solely by EFCC.

Because even if Oliverjiad, does anything by Monday, what is the guarantee that he will pay complete duty on the rides?

And now, if Custom impound vehicles for discrepancies in custom papers, based on the current rule, such vehicles cannot be legally secured ever again.

If you involve police, they will let him go, and he and his henchmen here on Nairaland will just regroup and continue from where they stopped.

Please my fellow Nairalanders, let us be sincere, the most important thing after securing the container is to ensure that Oliverjiad is charged to court formally for Advanced Fee Fraud.

Else he will not stop.

Until he uses 15yrs of his life to perennially taste the degree of liquidity of beans in Ikoyi prison.

We will still gather like this, in another thread and be firing at a fellow whose conscience is dead and buried. And that is even if the people he defrauded next have the time and patience to come to nairaland and raise alarm.

It is his lifestyle, it can never change. I am even surprised, he is not even a licensed custom agent, na attachment E dey do for that way na E, E dey behave like omomo?

It's like last year, where I was watching on Aljazeera live, where one wharf rat went to steal a carton of Tramadol before an Aljazeera press crew that went to go and inspect contraband good seized by customs in a warehouse with Senior NDLEA and Custom officers present. They just tow the mum away with handcuffs on international new television, E dey the guy blood.

I no dey expect anything good to happen Monday, without the involvement of law enforcement.

The thing dey the guy blood.....

15 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by comradejoshua: 10:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
Fentanyl:

oh the irony

the master of multiple monikers and usernames is pointing out an alternate moniker

this place is just riddled with absurdities

grin

Wonders won't end
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
ehissi:

Do not allow anybody go to the military on your behalf to report or handle this.

The Senate leadership under Saraki has made legislation that makes it even criminal for the Military to be involved in matters like this, if not, I for don match go Apapa, E no hard.

Because even if Oliverjiad, does anything by Monday, what is the guarantee that he will pay complete duty on the rides?

And now, if Custom impound vehicles for discrepancies in custom papers, based on the current rule, such vehicles cannot be legally secured ever again.

If you involve police, they will let him go, and he and his henchmen here on Nairaland will just regroup and continue from where they stopped.

Please my fellow Nairalanders, let us be sincere, the most important thing after securing the container is to ensure that Oliverjiad is charged to court formally for Advanced Fee Fraud.

Else he will not stop.

Until he uses 15yrs of his life to perennially taste the degree of liquidity of beans in Ikoyi prison.

We will still gather like this, in another thread and be firing at a fellow whose conscience is dead and buried. And that is even if the people he defrauded next have the time and patience to come to nairaland and raise alarm.

It is his lifestyle, it can never change. I am even surprised, he is not even a licensed custom agent, na attachment E dey do for that way na E, E dey behave like omomo?

It's like last year, where I was watching on Aljazeera live, where one wharf rat went to steal a carton of Tramadol before an Aljazeera press crew that went to go and inspect contraband good seized by customs in a warehouse with Senior NDLEA and Custom officers present. They just tow the mum away with handcuffs on international new television, E dey the guy blood.

I no dey expect anything good to happen Monday, without the involvement of law enforcement.

Excellent idea

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by DoggieStyle: 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
ehissi:

U have a point.. but military pass military still, na naija we dey

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by soilessfarms: 11:15pm On Feb 08, 2020
I second this as well. AmdMan pls gather and keep all evidence of all transactions. We already have a lawyer here willing to file the case pro bono. Although, I believe the case can best be tackled with a formal complaint of fraud

Like you pointed out, getting ghe container and ensuring full duty is paid on the cars is important.

On the other hand, like you said, if law enforcement is not involved the container won't come out on Monday.

I think early involvement of law enforcement would give AmdMan further grounds to file charges with the efcc. An official police complaint would be useful evidence in the court.

Btw: doggiestyle welcome back. You chop ban? Lol

ehissi:

Else he will not stop.

4 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2020
amdman:

Your criminality will ruin you.

At the time we believed you were still telling the truth about Maersk line (that their server was down) we decided to give you another job. That has since been withdrawn from you when we found you were a chronic liar and that Maersk line did not have server downtime for one day!

Or is it because we have been silent about how you tried to defraud us of another N800k by sending us invoices we have already paid for, claiming they were demurrages?

Was it not our due diligence that uncovered this fact leaving you stupefied?

Don't try my patience.
lolz but sir in our online convo what's app chat plus the phone calls we made it clear who and who is responsible for its delay which I accepted

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
soilessfarms:
I second this as well. AmdMan pls gather and keep all evidence of all transactions. We already have a lawyer here willing to file the case pro bono. Although, I believe the case can best be tackled with a formal complaint of fraud

Like you pointed out, getting ghe container and ensuring full duty is paid on the cars is important.

On the other hand, like you said, if law enforcement is not involved the container won't come out on Monday.

I think early involvement of law enforcement would give AmdMan further grounds to file charges with the efcc. An official police complaint would be useful evidence in the court.

please kindly advice amdman to push forward all payment by 7am to fast track this job I promise by Wednesday container is out

Jaid
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by chuksanambra: 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
oliverjiad:
lolz but sir in our online convo what's app chat plus the phone calls we made it clear who and who is responsible for its delay which I accepted

Was that why you added 800k as charges for what had already been paid for?

You are a very wicked person and you don't pity people.

8 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
soilessfarms:

also all relevant or means of releasing this container from shipping company to terminal should be sent by the shipper(amdman) to the shipping company earlier so.as not to incur additional demourage or trouble
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by soilessfarms: 11:25pm On Feb 08, 2020
What exactly is the position of things now? We go get our container on monday? I think its reasonable to ask this question. If not possible to get on monday, what is the problem?

oliverjiad:
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by chuksanambra: 11:25pm On Feb 08, 2020
oliverjiad:
please kindly advice amdman to push forward all payment by 7am to fast track this job I promise by Wednesday container is out

Jaid

How much did you charge him before accepting the job?
How much has he paid you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by odimbannamdi(m): 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
Alfred74:

He dey naughty corner already,he don swallow ban grin
Ronkusesther coming through soon.

Lol...him don already resurrect with another moniker

3 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Alfred74: 11:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
odimbannamdi:

Lol...him don already resurrect with another moniker
Wonders shall never end grin

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by greggng: 11:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
amdman:
Today is February 6.

You were commissioned for this job on Jan 2, and the container arrived on January 3.

Your request for valuation was received on January 22 – clear 20days after you were commissioned

Customs examination was conducted since January 22

Customs payments have been concluded since January 28

Shipping Line fees were only paid today February 6 (after uncovering your lies), despite the fact that you have been issued invoices since January 6 and 17. You have no explanation for this as we already paid you over 90% of the agreed amount

Terminal charges have not been paid as at this moment despite the fact that you received their invoice since January 20

The terms of our agreement were:

Container will be cleared in 7 days – today is day 35. Your claim is that you were not able to step down the container for faster processing because you were commissioned late. However you never mentioned this at the time you were commissioned. You had all the facts and you said there would be no problem

No additional costs aside what was agreed because our business model does not give us room to ask our clients for more funds – Aside our agreed amount (N2.2m), we have paid an additional N565,325 and you are still saying there are more payments outstanding

Personal Attention to this transaction – Rather you sit in your armchair waiting for whoever to send you feedback in their own time, leading to your lies and delays

Your lie over the last 2weeks has been that the server at the shipping line is down. You were shocked when I uncovered that lie for you today with facts. Your lie is particularly heartless when you know that about N40,000 accrues as demurrage for everyday the container is still in the port. But you are not perturbed because you think you have the yam and the knife.

As at today, we have paid you a total of N2,585,325. Total payments you have made based on receipts provided is N1,511,022.50 leaving a balance N1,074,302.50 (yet you are requesting for more!). While we understand that a small portion of your expenses would be unreceipted, where is the rest of our money?

Oliverjaid… where is our container?

I don't know you personally , but with what some people are saying about you here, I am impressed . God will not allow any body to damage your reputation . Is my prayer things workout in your favour with respect tot this transaction. However , I am a car dealer and I have been selling car for 10 years on nairaland . Is important we do business with honest people with integrity . I am prepared to connect you with someone that won't put you to stress l with respect to your container ...He is my nebor and a senior custom officer but does clearing for many people. I will seek his permission to link both of you if you ever decide to make a change from stress to success. You are at liberty to conduct due deligence on him by visiting his office with a view to knowing him and asking people around about him before you can decide.

5 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Alfred74: 12:00am On Feb 09, 2020
[quote author=Smartchoiice post=86492004][/quote]
grin
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Ogbunigwe2018: 12:08am On Feb 09, 2020
greggng:

I don't know you personally , but with what some people are saying about you here, I am impressed . God will not allow any body to damage your reputation . Is my prayer things workout in your favour with respect tot this transaction. However , I am a car dealer and I have been selling car for 10 years on nairaland . Is important we do business with honest people with integrity . I am prepared to connect you with someone that won't put you to stress l with respect to your container ...He is my nebor and a senior custom officer but does clearing for many people. I will seek his permission to link both of you if you ever decide to make a change from stress to success. You are at liberty to conduct due deligence on him by visiting his office with a view to knowing him and asking people around about him before you can decide.

Shut up

2 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by ehissi(m): 12:34am On Feb 09, 2020
DoggieStyle:

U have a point.. but military pass military still, na naija we dey

Brother right now, based on new legislation, brought in by the Saraki led senate.

A bloody Constable can arrest a Colonel without apologies......no think am. No military personnel is looking for dishonourable discharge oooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Ahmedo101(m): 12:46am On Feb 09, 2020
oliverjiad:
please can u please check fro the date I confirmed vessel landed and when he gave me deposit o the container and currently what's happening ing in lagos port and for your ford last time when the terminal is having issue to get ur ford released didnt I explain issues with u also did I ever ask for additional despite the fact that demourage was raised and I paid

what I can say is that it’s important to give your clearing agent the bill of lading as early as possible to monitor the arrival of the vessel so that step down could be done if necessary.

Haven’t said that, mr Oliverjiad haven’t been fair enough, that invoice he posted on the front page is a scam. mearsk line invoice can be raised even three weeks before the arrival of the vessel and it will start counting after the vessel has berthed.

Lastly Lagos ports are safe and activities are going on fine as against his claim

Am also an agent

19 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by xreal: 12:56am On Feb 09, 2020
Ahmedo101:

what I can say is that it’s important to give your clearing agent the bill of lading as early as possible to monitor the arrival of the vessel so that step down could be done if necessary.

Haven’t said that, mr Oliverjiad haven’t been fair enough, that invoice he posted on the front page is a scam. mearsk line invoice can be raised even three weeks before the arrival of the vessel and it will start counting after the vessel has berthed.

Lastly Lagos ports are safe and activities are going on fine as against his claim

Am also an agent

Chairman, I beg you..
When next you want to burst person hit a nail on the head, do it cautiously not straightforwardly as you have done.

4 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by soilessfarms: 12:58am On Feb 09, 2020
Is the Bill of Lading not enough for you release the container? What other documents are you talking about mate. Pls don't quote if you have nothing sensible to say.

oliverjiad:
also all relevant or means of releasing this container from shipping company to terminal should be sent by the shipper(amdman) to the shipping company earlier so.as not to incur additional demourage or trouble

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by soilessfarms: 1:09am On Feb 09, 2020
I should advice AmdMan to pay you more money. Why would I do that? You took the job and clearly from what another clearing agent just said you have been lying about maersk terminal having problems. Clearly you are doing everything to defraud AmdMan and make you pay you more money.

If there is Justice in this world, you will get whats coming to you.

You will do well to clear this container by monday. In peace e of pieces is how this will end. We are going to EFCC no doubt about it.

oliverjiad:

Jaid

3 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by soilessfarms: 1:13am On Feb 09, 2020
Oga thank you very much for this revelation. This is the kind of professional contribution we have e been looking for.

We have long suspected this clearing agent was a fraud. We knew something was not right. Now you have confirmed that his invoice is a scam. This is real evidence for us.

AmdMan pay attention mate.

Ahmedo101:

Am also an agent

7 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by OmniSparrow: 3:37am On Feb 09, 2020
This is sad and utterly disgusting.

4 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Toceenay(m): 5:48am On Feb 09, 2020
Fentanyl:

the noise making gutter worm has returned

the irony is that you're wishing a fellow human death, but who knows, maybe you will be dead long before him

who knows

I know it's very hard for you to know the difference between WISH and KARMA, because both of you are in same line of business... Read my last statement with understanding, not in haste of replying me!
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 6:23am On Feb 09, 2020
Ahmedo101:

Am also an agent
mr agent you clearly said it's important he gave the bill laden earlier,I'm not talking about the debit note to be paid but the delay of giving out bill of laden result to this mess of waiting for container to be transferred or step down when debit note was acquired theres a demourage which itll definitely occur for the fact that the container stayed long due to the fact that amdman didnt give out container earlier

Sir as a clearing understand this fact earlier bill of laden helps a job atlease 80% yes or no

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 6:39am On Feb 09, 2020
soilessfarms:
I should advice AmdMan to pay you more money. Why would I do that? You took the job and clearly from what another clearing agent just said you have been lying about maersk terminal having problems. Clearly you are doing everything to defraud AmdMan and make you pay you more money.

If there is Justice in this world, you will get whats coming to you.

You will do well to clear this container by monday. In peace e of pieces is how this will end. We are going to EFCC no doubt about it.

my brother again I still remain loyal

But the extra cost you all mentioned abeg please kindly qoute me in any where that this money is going to my pocket every payment on demourage are receitable please did anyone told you all payment going to mearsk line or TICT I have a cut in it or at the end of the month I have dividend

Please from this point anyone putting down statements should please try to understand the story well from both side before u post your comment

I take God beg una if you want God to do well for you this year

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by comradejoshua: 6:45am On Feb 09, 2020
Looking at things, this issue is getting resolved in peace.
Wailers can now look for other things to do.

Wisdom is always profitable to direct.
Wailing is always fools' approach.

Oliverjiad, God will see you through this phase and this will
make you to know those who are truly for you.

2 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 6:48am On Feb 09, 2020
comradejoshua:
Looking at things, this issue is getting resolved in peace.
Wailers can now look for other things to do.

Wisdom is always profitable to direct.
Wailing is always fools' approach.

Oliverjiad, God will see you through this phase and this will
make you to know those who are truly for you.

thank you very much

I dont know you,you dont know me but I can understand you clearly see far from what's happening here that's why you understand more

And pray God will help you in all your doings

I appreciate

Oliverjaid
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by comradejoshua: 7:03am On Feb 09, 2020
oliverjiad:
thank you very much

I dont know you,you dont know me but I can understand you clearly see far from what's happening here that's why you understand more

And pray God will help you in all your doings

I appreciate

Oliverjaid

We thank God.

Amen and you too.

What majority have been doing here can be seen explained in Proverbs 29:11a A fool uttereth all his mind
instead of following what is said in Proverbs 29:11b but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (30) (Reply)

MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 / ▶Free Basic Vehicle Information Package(BVIP) Vehicle History Record▶ / 3 Units Of 2014, 2015, 2017 Model Benz G63 Amg Fully Loaded Toks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.