Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? - Autos (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? (33968 Views)

Container Offloading Sales At Ladipo Warehouse (autos & General Household Items) / Mercedes Benz 815 Truck... Container 08155546004 / Solid Container Truck Nija Used.price slash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2020
If I had been a bad agent or worse I would have gotten all this done on the day the container was positioned ,the attached document show the final declaration of the container till exit gate

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by amdman: 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2020
And who authorized you to post our business documents online? The fact that I ignored you earlier doesn't give your stupidity a license.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by amdman: 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2020
oliverjiad:
If I had been a bad agent or worse I would have gotten all this done on the day the container was positioned ,the attached document show the final declaration of the container till exit gate

And who authorized you to post our business documents online? The fact that I ignored you earlier doesn't give your stupidity a license.

You have gotten exit note since January 28 with all the monies you required. What stopped you from concluding the clearing?

You sit in your armchair wherever you are and send small children to handle transactions, whereas you committed to us that you will give this transaction your personal; attention. In fact, the Licensed Agent you are using his letterhead was shocked to hear the boy you are sending to process transactions of this nature.

19 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
Alfred74:

He dey naughty corner already,he don swallow ban grin
Ronkusesther coming through soon.fentanyl is here already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by oliverjiad(m): 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
And to those of you that said I use his money,many of you that form professor wole soyinka looking at the due date on the debit note showing 1st of January,that date shows the date demourage start counting and I stand by my words with my years of experience on this job that mearsk line shipping including other shipping line bringing in cars via containerised are AUTOMATICALLY on transfer to bonded terminal prior before vessel berth or 6days free on any consignment and this man gave me bill laden on the 3rd and advance payment of #1m was done on the 7th,which I charge #2.2m and I have a duty of #1m to be paid and other charges of almost 900k to make sure all documentary is settled before I can now say I'm paying transporter to point of offload and u gave me 2m already In total and i have200k to finalise for ur client to come for pick up,please fellow nairaland my simple question is,is amdman not aware mearsk line shipping line he used are having issue with federal government as at last year base on the Implement of the 7.5 percent,all of you giving Aggressive and bad belle comment please make a call or come to tincan to confirm all this,amdman knew we waited for transfer for more than a month plus for the container to be step down or transferred due to the delay of him.providing the bill laden in time mind you he gave me another bill laden before the arrival of the second container due to he understand im saying the truth after he read the news and other clarification research he did that's yes mearsk line is having issue,in our chat he ask which best line to be used to avoid this trash and I made mention happag lloyd and cmacgm for him to progress in his business as his clearing agent

Once again I have other evidence against him If he thinks SARS and other official is the best to treat this case no wahala if God is truely behind this transaction he would definitely expose who is the egg behind this transaction but amdman can u please screen shot our chat and also for God sake please let everyone here understand we await the position of the container for good 1 month plus

Amdman no lie please

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by comradejoshua: 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
amdman:

Keep shut
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by comradejoshua: 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
amdman:

You have gotten exit note since January 28 with all the monies you required. What stopped you from concluding the clearing?

You sit in your armchair wherever you are and send small children to handle transactions, whereas you committed to us that you will give this transaction your personal; attention. In fact, the Licensed Agent you are using his letterhead was shocked to hear the boy you are sending to process transactions of this nature.

Shut up

You have been behaving like this is your first business with the agent.

You are a snake and your true color will come out with time for everyone to see.

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
comradejoshua:

Shut up

You are a snake and your true color will come out with time for everyone to see.

6 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by ehissi(m): 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
comradejoshua:

Keep shut

Ah! Somebody who gave job to agent is asking why his personal documents are on a public forum, you say he should shut up!!

Please is there a mod online that can bring some sanity into this place.

Werey Leleyi ooooo. Abi is this lateef101 again?

18 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by comradejoshua: 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
lateefat101:

Only because I said they should heed to his apology and give him time as against dealing with him using

SARS and army which could worsen the issue, they bounced on me and started insulting and robing me.

I never said what the agent did is right; Isn't that an odd action coming from these nonsense people?

We can't always be facing the place and I expected them to reason like human being made by God and

not like devil's agents.

I'm even pretty sure that this deal won't be the first that happened between the two business men except

I'm wrong and if I'm wrong, they should correct me.

Amdman opened this thread to call out the agent to seek what to do or may be to ridicule the agent but

the vote of "crucify him" like they don't do worse is barbaric when they should see to making sure the issue is

amicably resolved.

Nairalanders behave like that a lot which was even how they treated the case between legalwealth and calculusx

and they ended supporting the dubious car dealer, that majority knew they supported the fraudster which was

wrong. But because many always like following the majority without thinking, they end making mess of cases brought

to this platform instead of amicably resolving them.

Until nairalanders stop all these barbaric way of resolving cases, things won't stop going bad.

No wonder you didn't say anything about this.
It is coming out that your plan was to use the agent to shine and be in the news.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Ogbunigwe2018: 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2020
It’s about to get hot in here

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Fentanyl: 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
Smartchoiice:

oh the irony

the master of multiple monikers and usernames is pointing out an alternate moniker

this place is just riddled with absurdities

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by comradejoshua: 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
oliverjiad:
And to those of you that said I use his money,many of you that form professor wole soyinka looking at the due date on the debit note showing 1st of January,that date shows the date demourage start counting and I stand by my words with my years of experience on this job that mearsk line shipping including other shipping line bringing in cars via containerised are AUTOMATICALLY on transfer to bonded terminal prior before vessel berth or 6days free on any consignment and this man gave me bill laden on the 3rd and advance payment of #1m was done on the 7th,which I charge #2.2m and I have a duty of #1m to be paid and other charges of almost 900k to make sure all documentary is settled before I can now say I'm paying transporter to point of offload and u gave me 2m already In total and i have200k to finalise for ur client to come for pick up,please fellow nairaland my simple question is,is amdman not aware mearsk line shipping line he used are having issue with federal government as at last year base on the Implement of the 7.5 percent,all of you giving Aggressive and bad belle comment please make a call or come to tincan to confirm all this,amdman knew we waited for transfer for more than a month plus for the container to be step down or transferred due to the delay of him.providing the bill laden in time mind you he gave me another bill laden before the arrival of the second container due to he understand im saying the truth after he read the news and other clarification research he did that's yes mearsk line is having issue,in our chat he ask which best line to be used to avoid this trash and I made mention happag lloyd and cmacgm for him to progress in his business as his clearing agent

Once again I have other evidence against him If he thinks SARS and other official is the best to treat this case no wahala if God is truely behind this transaction he would definitely expose who is the egg behind this transaction but amdman can u please screen shot our chat and also for God sake please let everyone here understand we await the position of the container for good 1 month plus

Amdman no lie please

You will overcome
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
ehissi:

Ah! Somebody who gave job to agent is asking why his personal documents are on a public forum, you say he should shut up!!

Please is there a mod online that can bring some sanity into this place.

Werey Leleyi ooooo. Abi is this lateef101 again?
You're very correct.

1 Like

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by comradejoshua: 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
oliverjiad:

Good you shared that.
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
comradejoshua:

Shut up

hahaha why do you have to create a new mockier for that? Be bold bro... Man upp

10 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by amdman: 10:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
oliverjiad:

Amdman no lie please

Your criminality will ruin you.

At the time we believed you were still telling the truth about Maersk line (that their server was down) we decided to give you another job. That has since been withdrawn from you when we found you were a chronic liar and that Maersk line did not have server downtime for one day!

Or is it because we have been silent about how you tried to defraud us of another N800k by sending us invoices we have already paid for, claiming they were demurrages?

Was it not our due diligence that uncovered this fact leaving you stupefied?

Don't try my patience.

25 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
amdman:

At the time we believed you were still telling the truth about Maersk line (that their server was down) we decided to give you another job. That has since been withdrawn from you when we found you were a chronic liar and that Maersk line did not have server downtime for one day!

Or is it because we have been silent about how you tried to defraud us of another N800k by sending us invoices we have already paid for, claiming they were demurrages?

Don't try my patience.

Haaa
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by aywhy93(m): 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
amdman:

Don't try my patience.

At this point, I'm personally tired of your patience. Is it until you check your calendar and see that it's December 31, 2020 and he has not gotten the container out still, before you do something to this agent.? You don't need all this replies you're giving him. It's obvious already who is defrauding who... Just Act!!! AMDMAN

13 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Toceenay(m): 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
oliverjiad:

This guy is a big liar... Your ways of lies hasn't changed to the ones you cooked the 2 times you worked for us last year... After your lies were discovered, you cooked another stories for us in your defense, just exactly like your long epistles you just wrote... As I was reading it I quickly recall the similarities you cooked for us back then.

Since that last year, I've decided nothing will ever come our way. But unfortunately, this is happening again indirectly.

People like you only have one place you end it all in life... And I'm sure very soon you'll end it there by the time what you'll bite will choke you up to death!

10 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by comradejoshua: 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ogbunigwe2018:
It’s about to get hot in here

grin
Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Fentanyl: 10:35pm On Feb 08, 2020
Toceenay:

This guy is a big liar... Your ways of lies hasn't changed to the ones you cooked the 2 times you worked for us last year... After your lies were discovered, you cooked another stories for us in your defense, just exactly like your long epistles you just wrote... As I was reading it I quickly recall the similarities you cooked for us back then.

Since that last year, I've decided nothing will ever come our way. But unfortunately, this is happening again indirectly.

People like you only have one place you end it all in life... Am I'm sure very soon you'll end it there by the time what you'll bite will choke you up to death!

the noise making gutter worm has returned

the irony is that you're wishing a fellow human death, but who knows, maybe you will be dead long before him

who knows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by DoggieStyle: 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
Fentanyl:

the noise making gutter worm has returned

the irony is that you're wishing a fellow human death, but who knows, maybe you will be dead long before him

who knows

U've spoken well. Wu knows!

In fact, who knows if u'll die in ur sleep 2nyt. Only God knows

2 Likes

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by chuksanambra: 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
Fentanyl:

rule 10

If you like, tag Dalemo O. O. (Legalwealth understands this).

This is Nairaland. By the time I start with his full name and Ijam on Google. I swear, he would never be given visa outside Nigeria nor would anyone transact business with him. Thereafter, I would go and show his wife, in laws and his family members the nonsense he types on Nairaland so they know the type of person he is.

I would teach that Legalwealth that where his madness ends is where another person's own begins.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by chuksanambra: 10:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
comradejoshua:

Is he talking about the man who is already popular or another person?

You can edit his post you replied to remove picture of the innocent woman.

You mean Kemi?

Remove it and I would upload more of others. Then, I would forward the nonsense you type on Nairaland to Kemi, your in laws and your family members so that they would tie you down at home and give you mental care.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by DoggieStyle: 10:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
oliverjiad:

Amdman no lie please

Go back 2 d person dat help u type ur apology letter to help u type dis 1 too so we can understand.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container? by Joselph95(m): 10:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
DoggieStyle:

Go back 2 d person dat help u type ur apology letter to help u type dis 1 too so we can understand.

Seriously!!! I understood not even a bit of it. undecided

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (30) (Reply)

MINT & LOADED 2006 Toyota Highlander From Fhemmmy By Nairalander *NIJA Pixture** / BUY YOUR CARS,SUVs,BUSES,TRUCKS FRM COTONOU.CALL; 07033100180,Ismail. / How To Promote Your Business & Make Massive Sales!-|Autos Sales Strategies|-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.