Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,054 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram (51982 Views)

Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos / I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom / Govt Will Procure Modern Fighting Equipment To End Boko Haram Madness – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Burgcudi(m): 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
That’s our president
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by obiekunie2: 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
fergie001:
So Boko Haram has ended?

tey! tey! nau!!

what we have now na biro haram! cheesy

useless man heading a useless non-productive blood sucking government!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Angelfrost(m): 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
Well, in fairness to the semi-literate octogenarian, he probably has no clue what was typed as a speech for him to read!

Honestly, I have lost interest in anything pertaining to this country and her clueless leaders... Nothing surprises or bothers me anymore. Good luck to you all! Enjoy your CHANGE!!!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Indispensable85(m): 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
See this one oo!
oga go sleep jooor!
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by ChoCho54(f): 3:43pm On Feb 06, 2020
fergie001:
So Boko Haram has ended?

Another reason to believe buhari died and jubrin from sudan reigns in his stead.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by charlesm91(m): 3:43pm On Feb 06, 2020
Kelvin30286063:
Wow... This man is living in Lalaland
definitely stuck in lala land. Even when he talks he still misyarns.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Splashme: 3:44pm On Feb 06, 2020
Buhari is just laughable
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Olam09(m): 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
Coughs!!

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by vicben27(m): 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
APC and Lies are the same, these politicians are shameless and lack integrity, l pity our Dear Country

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by realstars: 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
Oh what a shame!
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by xpmode(m): 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
Sunnycliff:
Talks like this provokes Boko haram.

Tomorrow he will say he's surprised at their attacks.

You can only deceive your fellow zombies but not us. Today a law graduate on his way to law school with others were kidnapped in kabba. That is how you defeated insecurity.

You are a disgrace in the comity of army generals.

Even zombies refuse to be deceived...

See Buhari calling Augusta 109P ordinary copter a Gunships
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by ballerboy: 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
fergie001:

https://thenationonlineng.net/ive-kept-my-promise-to-end-bharam-says-buhari/
I don't know either I should support you or not. I just want boko boko to end and never hear their names again. My fellow naira lander please let's support our president Aboki in this fight of insurgency.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Jabioro: 3:46pm On Feb 06, 2020
Haaah!!! What's this?
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by DEROX: 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
grin this is the one Yoruba muslims will forever worship

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by EdiskyHarry: 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2020
is this sarcasm or what? buhari stop mocking Nigerians, you will not remain in power for ever.
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by AerialMapper: 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2020
This guy is definitely living in a parallel world.

I am sure his security briefings are heavily censored and he watches only NTA

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by slowice(m): 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2020
Wetin concern me....
I ve nothing to add.. Our able presido has said it all.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by chijokz(m): 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
sarrki:
sad
Sarrki..Sannu! Barka da rana! Are you still a Buhari supporter?
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Lilimax(f): 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
Story for the gods shocked
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by freemi(m): 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
ZombieHUNT:
The zombie king on the beat....

I'm surprised that some of you are surprised by this news...

Nothing surprises me anymore about the dullard
grin
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by knowhowk: 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
Is it not true ? Can't you see that Boko Haram has ended ...
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by pmoye(m): 3:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
E ma gba mi ke!!!
Se baba arugbo yi ti mugbo yo ni, abi ki l'oun daamu exactly?

You ended Boko Haram kini?
Thunder fire you there!
Thunder fire the mouth wey you take communicate that asinine remark!
Thunder fire all Buharideens, people of inverted brain!
The kind thunder wey decimate those Filanu cows for Ondo State and Osun State.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by freemi(m): 3:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
is this sarcasm or what? buhari stop mocking Nigerians, you will not remain in power for ever.
chei. I am weaked
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by udemzyudex(m): 3:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
proxillin:
This man should just shutup.

Watch as boko-haram will go on rampage trying to prove baba wrong.

Innocent civilians will suffer for this.

He has only succeeded in caging the media from carrying out more report on bokoharam activities up north.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by saaron(m): 3:54pm On Feb 06, 2020
What an Insult to thousands of souls slaughtered in the past 5 weeks by terrorist mulims in North east and Middle Belt.
But I'm not surprised. Actually Taqiyya is the working policy of buhari's fulani regime. Telling lies is nothing to them.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Josh44s(m): 3:55pm On Feb 06, 2020
God go punish this walking corpse. Very f00lish man. You have ended Boko haram and recruited them all into Fulani jihadist abi? Idi0t!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 06, 2020
#THE STUPIDEST THING I'VE HEARD since Adam!
the redundant ancestor is far dumber and diabolic than I thought!

the shithole is on a cliff edge.....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by einsteine(m): 3:55pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ehm No, you have not.
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by tundess: 3:56pm On Feb 06, 2020
I applaud Buhari's audacity in proclaiming this. He has all the facts. The rest is fake news.
I've read that a peace deal in imminent. Along with a comprehensive DDR program underpinned by the Abacha loot proceeds. I know of people looking to set up dental practices and free trade zones in Bama, such is the enthusiasm about the next 6 months.
Wailers should hug a transformer they can find that works. In Sambisa.
Also, the US visa ban will only apply to certain communities in the East (specifically Anambra), Southern Kaduna, Plateau and Oniru, Lagos. Others will be given a more lenient appeal process. Lauretta has it on her tweet.
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by uvie66: 3:56pm On Feb 06, 2020
fergie001:

https://thenationonlineng.net/ive-kept-my-promise-to-end-bharam-says-buhari/
Idiot, Boko Haram and Kidnapping have ended in Ask Rock and your second home in Abuja house London, yes so you are absolutely right.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by TallPck1(m): 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2020
I'm not sure if Buhari is existing ooo! Even the blind and the deaf knows Boko haram is still existing and getting stronger.
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by useurkidney3121: 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri / Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado / Bukola Saraki Meets With Nyesom Wike In Rivers (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.