Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram (51979 Views)

Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos / I Have Fulfilled My Promise To Retire Akume - Ortom / Govt Will Procure Modern Fighting Equipment To End Boko Haram Madness – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by goddy4(m): 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
I dont think this man has information of what is happening in this contary about security.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2020
I hate this type of write-ups with too much false hope and unrealistic imagination!!

Letter To Buhari:

The first step towards victory as a sitting president is for you and the security chiefs to continue appearing on national TV to address the nation, and frown and display an affirmative anger towards the insurgencies without bending mouth like a spout "if" you are not part of the system. Another elites that must continue to appear publicly to criticize and condemn these predators are the Northern and Western Islamic clerics, which CAN are actively and seriously doing their part daily (voice for the victims and the masses). Because speaking out with tongue is like pouring hot water in the rabbit hole. It will spark many secret agendas in the hole and at the end brings about controversies.

But unfortunately your body languages towards the groaning citizens and soft hand towards your religious and ethnic invaders are clearly visualized.
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by iita: 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2020
You people should leave this man alone; he only red what they wrote. He hasn't done anything wrong oooo!
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Bear007(m): 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2020
FUNKE!
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Calicoe: 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
Thunder faya u dia
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by salt1: 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
So it has ended and I wasn't told?

The truth is coming out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxV8PhPNmrE

So he has stopped supplying them weapons
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by oluwatodimu1(m): 4:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
At least we now know where Mr Lai gets his uncensored lies!
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Endyoflife: 4:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
Must they lie? When an elderly man lies �

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by worldclass68(m): 4:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
Maybe buhari doesn't know what Boko Haram is again........abi ayam not understand again oo.
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by ayusco85(m): 4:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
NobleAngell:
That's not the only promise you have kept sir, even the promise of making 1naira=$1, 24hrs electricity, ending unemployment. All these have come to reality. Thank you sir. We love you.

You are a good student of history. Truly baba has fulfilled his campaign promises
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by splashbaby(m): 4:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
Evidence the president is no longer in charge.
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Goodcare(m): 4:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
Baba you lied
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Lol

THIS BUHARI 2.0 NA SERIOUS SCIENCE STUDENT I SWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by akilo1: 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
Leave nigerians alone ,by the time we finish with them ,then go forget amatakun and shega ka fa...we don scam them

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by FLYFIRE(m): 4:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
PresiDEBT....IDIOT man
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by CodeTemplar: 4:09pm On Feb 06, 2020
Any Boko Haram attack now will be termed the works of criminals as they effectively did for herdsmen and jihadists.
The army will be viewed as a similar entity to Amôtèkún and resisted the way Miyetti Allah resisted it.

This is actually an admittance of failure on the war against BH. The man cannot spin it any further and has decided to be a politician with it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by OsazeDee(m): 4:10pm On Feb 06, 2020
Have you been so concerned to asking when the next NYSC mobilization scheme will start?
You're ready now, and you're wondering when NYSC batch A time table will be out?
We'll inform you on everything that has to do with 2020 mobilization, timetable, senate list and other information that will be of help to you.

All you have to do is follow the link below.

https:///H2U0jUg4o9wAvlpe0NqEOT
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by zoghys: 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
Sincerely there is something strange going on in that aso hole rock of theirs. It either the president has been replaced or he has lost his senses. This is the most laughable comment in a comedy act called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by masterflowx(m): 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
ZombieHUNT:
The zombie king on the beat....

I'm surprised that some of you are surprised by this news...

Nothing surprises me anymore about the dullard

By the time catch you for this comment you go no watup.
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by masterflowx(m): 4:13pm On Feb 06, 2020
drizslim:
Buhari wen u go geh sense

Be guided
is watching
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
The thunder wey go strike this man's mouth is in the gym with Bobby lashley.

angry
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by masterflowx(m): 4:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
JasonScoolari:
When i said that this lifeless thing was born-to-fail, our resident gang of efulefu's will jump into my mention misbehave.

Lets be guided because is watching

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by masterflowx(m): 4:15pm On Feb 06, 2020
omamush:
Which Boko Haram

Even the devil is shocked at this statement shocked

What of ..?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by masterflowx(m): 4:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
NobleAngell:
That's not the only promise you have kept sir, even the promise of making 1naira=$1, 24hrs electricity, ending unemployment. All these have come to reality. Thank you sir. We love you.

is coming for you
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by paparazi1(m): 4:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
fergie001:

https://thenationonlineng.net/ive-kept-my-promise-to-end-bharam-says-buhari/
Kept what?, did you
understand yourself?. Does this dullard think Nigerians are fools? Over to the clueless crew that called you
a messiah.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by masterflowx(m): 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2020
Sunnycliff:
Talks like this provokes Boko haram.

Tomorrow he will say he's surprised at their attacks.

You can only deceive your fellow zombies but not us. Today a law graduate on his way to law school with others were kidnapped in kabba. That is how you defeated insecurity.

You are a disgrace in the comity of army generals.

Waiting, are you calling zombie or what...?
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by masterflowx(m): 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2020
dinklage:
This yahoo yahoo president again.

Let's be guided
is watching
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by jaxxy(m): 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
Jokes
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by XklusivGistBlog(m): 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
Buhari, you are mad
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by masterflowx(m): 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
thundafire:
So y confused on the attacks in the country Buhari is a total mistake

Chaii!

Bubu mistake...?

pls take it from me
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by masterflowx(m): 4:22pm On Feb 06, 2020
richieray:
Delusional president, obviously suffering from 'Alice in wonderland' syndrome.

You mean bubu or what

must hear this

Abeg make I leave manna till night.
Today work is over, traffic is waiting for me Biko...
Re: Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram by Tulsaguy: 4:24pm On Feb 06, 2020
Abi were ni man yi ni

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ / LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri / Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.