Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From (11794 Views)

Let's Talk About Money! / Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From / Reasons You Should Run Away From Most Of The Recent Investment Iflux (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by SavageResponse(m): 9:08am On Jul 05, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
U got it wrong completely. People loss money due to their greed. They have been asking me here how much can they make in a month. Most people want to get rich overnight, Hence they loss their hard earn money. Forex or Binary Options trading is not a get rich quick. I can assure u of getting cool returns on ur investment.

Can you survive based only on what you earn from Binary Options trading?

Please go and respond on this thread which people like you who claim the make money from Binanry Options have been avoiding commenting on

https://www.nairaland.com/5889914/it-possible-survive-only-profits
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by uprof(m): 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
SavageResponse:

Can you survive based only on what you earn from Binary Options trading?

Please go and respond on this thread which people like you who claim the make money from Binanry Options have been avoiding commenting on

https://www.nairaland.com/5889914/it-possible-survive-only-profits
well done marketer
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by adewale4great: 6:09am On Jul 06, 2020
uprof:
govt wanted to create an economy of dependent graduate
can I ask another question
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by uprof(m): 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
adewale4great:
can I ask another question
OK! Go ahead
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by adewale4great: 7:02am On Jul 07, 2020
uprof:
OK! Go ahead
can we say every accountant is financially Intelligent
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by uprof(m): 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
adewale4great:
absolutely not
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by uprof(m): 7:30am On Jul 08, 2020
adewale4great:
most people are confused with this
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by adewale4great: 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
uprof:
most people are confused with this
I'm confused
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by uprof(m): 6:41am On Jul 09, 2020
adewale4great:
I'm confused
financial accounting will give you the ability to read read number.financial education will place you on the track of becoming rich
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by adewale4great: 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2020
uprof:
financial accounting will give you the ability to read read number.financial education will place you on the track of becoming rich
so one need to be financially intelligent
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by uprof(m): 7:23am On Jul 10, 2020
adewale4great:
so one need to be financially intelligent
absolutely
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by hillaboi(m): 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
Success4a:
I cannot wait to see the end of the book

Hi Success
Kindly assist me with de soft copy of Rich Dad Poor Dad or just anybody else
Thanks
hillaryugbede@gmail.com
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by uprof(m): 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
hillaboi:

Hi Success
Kindly assist me with de soft copy of Rich Dad Poor Dad or just anybody else
Thanks
hillaryugbede@gmail.com
I'm currently running business development training on WhatsApp. You. Could drop your number. I will also send the book through WhatsApp
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by adewale4great: 8:25am On Jul 11, 2020
uprof:
absolutely
thanks for the enlightenment
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by uprof(m): 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
adewale4great:
thanks for the enlightenment
its my pleasure
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by raphiex12(m): 4:43am On Jul 12, 2020
" If a trader is motivated by the money, then it is the wrong reason. A truly successful trader has got to be involved and into the trading, the money is the side issue… The principal motivation is not the trappings of success. It’s usually the by-product – simply stated, “the game’s the thing”.
Bill Lipschutz

Newbies in the forex industry loose money because they fail to understand that the key to success is learning, learning and learning till you build the confidence needed. Confidence in trading comes with mastering the basic skills and correcting your mistakes which shows up in your result and profit consistency.

Take this step to join us as we invite you to a 2 weeks forex trading course starting with the basic of trading.

You can join via this link /ft0d7d

Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by adewale4great: 5:41am On Jul 12, 2020
raphiex12:
" If a trader is motivated by the money, then it is the wrong reason. A truly successful trader has got to be involved and into the trading, the money is the side issue… The principal motivation is not the trappings of success. It’s usually the by-product – simply stated, “the game’s the thing”.
Bill Lipschutz

Newbies in the forex industry loose money because they fail to understand that the key to success is learning, learning and learning till you build the confidence needed. Confidence in trading comes with mastering the basic skills and correcting your mistakes which shows up in your result and profit consistency.

Take this step to join us as we invite you to a 2 weeks forex trading course starting with the basic of trading.

well done mr forex
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by uprof(m): 7:15am On Jul 13, 2020
raphiex12:
Bill Lipschutz

easy money
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by adewale4great: 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
uprof:
its my pleasure
what should we expect from the business development training you are running online
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by InGod: 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
Pls, can you add me to your WhatsApp group, I want to be train also.
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by uprof(m): 6:47am On Jul 14, 2020
InGod:
Pls, can you add me to your WhatsApp group, I want to be train also.
I will message you shortly

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

At The Comfort Of Your Home Make 16000 Naira / 7 Things To Do Before Investing In Properties / Facebook Community Leadership Program: Nigeria To Benefit From $10m Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.