Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Men Love Sex Than Women,why Can't They Control Their Sexual Urge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Love Sex Than Women,why Can't They Control Their Sexual Urge (1259 Views)

What Should A Man Do If Wife Always Want More Sex Than He Can Afford? / Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? / Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Love Sex Than Women,why Can't They Control Their Sexual Urge by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
Just yesterday a married man not even single o,was promising me heaven and earth if only I will allow him have sex with me.
When he was saying this rubbish I felt like slapping him hard on the face but held my cool.

After he is done talking,I just closed the door on him.
The dude of a neighbour didn't go o,he kept saying that he loves me and want my body so badly.

I just ignored him until he got tired and left.
So I wanna ask why is it that men can't control their sexual urge just as we women do.

Is there a problem somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Men Love Sex Than Women,why Can't They Control Their Sexual Urge by Davash222(m): 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
He sees you as a sex object, nothing else. Or can you give him long life and prosperity

5 Likes

Re: Men Love Sex Than Women,why Can't They Control Their Sexual Urge by seankafor(m): 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
Because yall haven nothing upstairs to offer than sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Love Sex Than Women,why Can't They Control Their Sexual Urge by Tozic: 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
No doubt men don't hide their feelings, they come straight to your face and tell you what's troubling them, coming the other way round, women are good at hiding their feelings. It takes the grace of god to find one that'll confront you and tell you what she's up to.

Reality, however is that the dangerous people around are in_expressive.

1 Like

Re: Men Love Sex Than Women,why Can't They Control Their Sexual Urge by Faponmile(m): 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nobody loves sex more than a woman. They are just good at hiding it. @OP you know what I'm talking about. Close your eyes and recall how you wished the guy would just ride the horse from Calabar to Maiduguri without stopping!

2 Likes

Re: Men Love Sex Than Women,why Can't They Control Their Sexual Urge by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
seankafor:
Because yall haven nothing upstairs to offer than sex
says you.
Women has a lot to offer than men,ask me how?
Re: Men Love Sex Than Women,why Can't They Control Their Sexual Urge by seankafor(m): 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
Theobserver835:
says you.
how?
Please Put on your seat belt because am less busy today cheesy
Re: Men Love Sex Than Women,why Can't They Control Their Sexual Urge by LeRabbite: 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
Theobserver835:
says you.

Is that your picture on your profile?

1 Like

Re: Men Love Sex Than Women,why Can't They Control Their Sexual Urge by DanseMacabre(m): 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
You just have a randy neighbour.
Re: Men Love Sex Than Women,why Can't They Control Their Sexual Urge by Oluromantic: 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
Theobserver835:
Just yesterday a married man not even single o,was promising me heaven and earth if only I will allow him have sex with me.
When he was saying this rubbish I felt like slapping him hard on the face but held my cool.

After he is done talking,I just closed the door on him.
The dude of a neighbour didn't go o,he kept saying that he loves me and want my body so badly.

I just ignored him until he got tired and left.
So I wanna ask why is it that men can't control their sexual urge just as we women do.

Is there a problem somewhere.

First, I commend his boldness to say out his mind. The bottom line of all the polite toastings you get from men is what this man told you in few words. No matter how gentle ur toaster may be, what's driving him is what you heard from that man. It takes boldness to spit it out that way although he did to the wrong person.

I also commend your maturity for not slapping him and just walking away from him. That's mature of you. And that doesn't mean you shdnt greet him when next you see him, just be using wisdom to turn down his request if you're not interested.

I always say if God transfers testosterone to women and estrogen to men for just 5 mins, women would pity men and men would envy women.. The way men feel the urge sometimes is unexplainable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Love Sex Than Women,why Can't They Control Their Sexual Urge by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
Las las the man go still fvck you

1 Like

Re: Men Love Sex Than Women,why Can't They Control Their Sexual Urge by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
angry
Re: Men Love Sex Than Women,why Can't They Control Their Sexual Urge by Ochiban: 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
This is just bad behavior tolerated everywhere which is why this neighbor persists with this rubbish. and no, he doesn't respect you otherwise he would have tried other methods to get you rather than just going straight to the PLEASE let me have sex like some diseased dog.
Unfortunately there are men like this everywhere. I'm just grateful not all men are like this.
Re: Men Love Sex Than Women,why Can't They Control Their Sexual Urge by BlackShit: 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
Because men are sex gods while you women are sex objects. You have very little or no sexual needs and only exist to satisfy men's sexual needs and carry their babies to continue their lineage.

Your only needs are money and food, and to satisfy a man whenever he needs you.

Imagine comparing yourselves to men and expecting men to become like you, when we already reside in an exulted, elevated plane.

In just one ejaculate a man's body releases enough sperms that can impregnate about 50million women. Some men can ejaculate over five times in a day. Imagine keeping all that force and energy contained in one body.

You are the ones that need to upgrade your sexual response and attitude. If men were like you mankind would have gone extinct by now.

Nonsense angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Men Love Sex Than Women,why Can't They Control Their Sexual Urge by LastProphet: 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
BlackShit:
Because men are sex gods while you women are sex objects. You have very little or no sexual needs and only exist to satisfy men's sexual needs and carry their babies to continue their lineage.

Your only needs are money and food, and to satisfy a man whenever he needs you.

Imagine comparing yourselves to men and expecting men to become like you, when we already reside in an exulted, elevated plane.

You are the ones that need to upgrade your sexual response and attitude. If men were like you mankind would have gone extinct by now.

Nonsense angry angry

What a dumb brain this one has, so women have no sexual urge? That's what you think because of what you hear other dumb men say on SM? Eya women will continue to scam this one for his money for life. So many dumb young boys nowadays, I really like the smartness of these our fish-brained ladies - they sold the lie they dont like sex and can only take money as persuasion and the dumbos called boys keep parting with their money while giving the women what they enjoy even more than the men. MEN ARE SUFFERING THE CULTURE THEY THEMSELVES SET UP WHICH SAYS THE MAN SHOULD DO THE TOASTING SO THE WOMEN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU SINCE YOU ARE THE ONE THAT ASKED FIRST. In my university days had some sensible young men as course mates then - only few guys sent the ladies and by the time we had spent 4 years the ladies piped low and became very humble, just the way this lockdown is showing many of them pepper and they are now crying out to be sexed. Fooolish boys everywhere in this country, tufiakwa!
Re: Men Love Sex Than Women,why Can't They Control Their Sexual Urge by BlackShit: 6:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
LastProphet:

What a dumb brain this one has, so women have no sexual urge? That's what you think because of what you hear other dumb men say on SM? Eya women will continue to scam this one for his money for life. So many dumb young boys nowadays, I really like the smartness of these our fish-brained ladies - they sold the lie they dont like sex and can only take money as persuasion and the dumbos called boys keep parting with their money while giving the women what they enjoy even more than the men. MEN ARE SUFFERING THE CULTURE THEY THEMSELVES SET UP WHICH SAYS THE MAN SHOULD DO THE TOASTING SO THE WOMEN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU SINCE YOU ARE THE ONE THAT ASKED FIRST. In my university days had some sensible young men as course mates then - only few guys sent the ladies and by the time we had spent 4 years the ladies piped low and became very humble, just the way this lockdown is showing many of them pepper and they are now crying out to be sexed. Fooolish boys everywhere in this country, tufiakwa!

You sound like you want to cry or something. You must be the voice and champion of women worldwide. Congratulations.

At least the guys are not pretentious about their needs, even if they have to 'buy' it. That's why men are go-getters, whatever the cost. We don't wait to eat only free food like your type.

The lady is telling you they don't need sex or experience sexual urges as much as men, and you're here crying out that they do. If they keep denying their sexuality then men will keep treating them like sex objects and sex commodities. Did they send you to come defend them?

Whatever pleasures women feel during sex are the ones men give to them. Meaning, a woman's sexual experience depends entirely on a man. They're almost sexually dead on their own. How many women can boast of an orgasm? Because their bodies are not as sexually responsive as that of men.

Oga, men are highly sexual beings. Sexual gods. You can go and cry on that.

1 Like

Re: Men Love Sex Than Women,why Can't They Control Their Sexual Urge by LastProphet: 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
BlackShit:

You sound like you want to cry or something. You must be the voice and champion of women worldwide. Congratulations.

At least the guys are not pretentious about their needs, even if they have to 'buy' it. That's why men are go-getters, whatever the cost. We don't wait to eat only free food like your type.

The lady is telling you they don't need sex or experience sexual urges as much as men, and you're here crying out that they do. If they keep denying their sexuality then men will keep treating them like sex objects and sex commodities. Did they send you to come defend them?

Whatever pleasures women feel during sex are the ones men give to them. Meaning, a woman's sexual experience depends entirely on a man. They're almost sexually dead on their own. How many women can boast of an orgasm? Because their bodies are not as sexually responsive as that of men.

Oga, men are highly sexual beings. Sexual gods. You can go and cry on that.

Clap for yourself go-getter, getting pussy has become life ambition, eya, no wonder the lady OP is convinced all men are out of control. This teenager believes ALL MEN HAVE HIGHER LIBIDO THAN ALL WOMEN! Hahahahaha. Clap for yourself again for making pussy your next career pursuit, SMH. So women cant have orgasm on their own? Chidinma and cucumber stories didnt reach this one I'm sure. I know you are not more than 20 years and you have not had up to 2 GFs
Re: Men Love Sex Than Women,why Can't They Control Their Sexual Urge by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:32am On Apr 24, 2020
unless men have sex with themselves....then BOTH men and women loves sex.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Thinking Of Employing House Maid And Gateman / About The Thread: Want To Leave My Boyfriend / What's The Most Painful Thing A Friend Has Ever Done To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.