Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Religion (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (109103 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
uch21:
Tnk u for ur interpretation,, I love how back them up with bible verses,,God bless u

Today I dreamt wer I was traveling back from my village to de city,,den I saw my uncle from my maternal home,, de last born actually,, he was carrying palmwine,,wen he saw me he stop and was like,, its been long he saw me dat he is even coming to see us,,I said ok,,am going bak already he shud pour some palmwine for me,,dat it been long I drank it,,so he poured it in a can ,den all of us with my dad,we were at home,,I drank small from de can and it was sweet,,den my dad asked me to pour for him,,,plx I dnt understand it,,I don't usually dream of my materna pple.

Becareful and prayerful to avoid being drag back and polluted....there is a power dragging you back whenever you are making progress and is time to deal with such power. Pray with Exo 14.15, ask God to move your life forward. Bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by B4Blez: 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

That is your spirit husband..... if he doesn't die or divorce you spiritually you will never marry and if you marry there won't be peace in the home......you need deliverance now.

Hmmm What should I do? cry cry cry
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by MissIndependent(f): 7:47am On Apr 24, 2020
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Hamstrong001(m): 8:43am On Apr 24, 2020
Hello prophet, I do have this dream that I stand in a hall coordinating choristers and also standing in a podium singing with thousands of people. I'm a lady but I do wonder what this means. I do have this dream like twice a year
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by prinzedy(m): 11:37am On Apr 24, 2020
Good afternoon sir
Trust you're doing great and staying safe.
Please interprete this dream I had this morning.

1. I saw helicopters and fighter jets including the one that looks like a guiter chasing and bombarding each other.
Some were of the navy, police and army.
They were chasing and bombing some jets that were kind of black in colours. Scattering them on the air with different forms of smoke(black and white smoke)
All this while I was on a bike with someone I don't know riding to an unknown destination asking him to shift of which he refused.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 3:47am On Apr 25, 2020
B4Blez:

Hmmm What should I do? cry cry cry

1...Surrender your life totally to Jesus Christ
2...live a holy life.
Then memorise and keep praying with following bible scriptures...

Isaiah 54:5.. “For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.” ....Therefore if Jesus is your husband, then legally and according to Him, you cannot have any other spirit husband. PRAYER: In Jesus name, I divorce every spirit husband attached to me in Jesus name.

Isaiah 54:14
"Thou shall be far from oppression: for thou shall not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee” PRAYER: I decree in the name of Jesus I am far from oppression of spirit husband.

1 John 4:4....Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world.” You start declaring this every night and morning .
Lastly, read at least three chapters in bible every night before u sleep. Bless you.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 3:49am On Apr 25, 2020
MissIndependent:
I had a dream I was driving a car was almost hitting another car but somehow tried to maneuver and didn't end up hitting the car. I eneded up getting to the front of other cars What does it mean please?

Be more careful in your life, stay focus and ask God to direct your path destiny wise. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 3:51am On Apr 25, 2020
Hamstrong001:
Hello prophet, I do have this dream that I stand in a hall coordinating choristers and also standing in a podium singing with thousands of people. I'm a lady but I do wonder what this means. I do have this dream like twice a year

Note: Am not a prophet. Just call me Bro YINKA.

You are a leader, do u singer in your real life?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 3:55am On Apr 25, 2020
prinzedy:
Good afternoon sir
Trust you're doing great and staying safe.
Please interprete this dream I had this morning.

1. I saw helicopters and fighter jets including the one that looks like a guiter chasing and bombarding each other.
Some were of the navy, police and army.
They were chasing and bombing some jets that were kind of black in colours. Scattering them on the air with different forms of smoke(black and white smoke)
All this while I was on a bike with someone I don't know riding to an unknown destination asking him to shift of which he refused.

What are the plans you have for your life now? If you are thinking of relocating don't go, if you are thinking of changing job don't do it for now, anything that has to do with your destiny please don't attempt it for now.... you need to keep low and start praying and seek the face of God. Bless you.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Adebowale1616: 10:09am On Apr 25, 2020
Welldone sir and thanks always, God bless you. Pls I need interpretation on these dreams:

1. I was pregnant and was so happy. Rocking the pregnancy everywhere with so much happiness in me. (I wasnt married in that dream, likewise Iam not yet married in real life).

2. Me and one of my kid sis were with my late dad with some people helping him to repair some things, (can't remember maybe they are mechanics repairing some parts of his car, can't remember vividly), before that time he just came back from a trip and complained he is so stressed and tired. So, he left me and my kid sis with those people that we should watch over them till they finish what they are helping him to do, that he wants to go inside to have some drugs and sleep.

3. Some former colleagues that we have departed since like 7 years ago, and have not even been in touch for once since that time. In the dream, we were all seated in a room and they pleaded me to help them do some kitchen chores like help them wash and clean some ingredients they want to use for cooking.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Hamstrong001(m): 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Note: Am not a prophet. Just call me Bro YINKA.

You are a leader, do u singer in your real life?

Yes Bro Yinka.... But I don't use to sing like before
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:55am On Apr 26, 2020
Hamstrong001:

Yes Bro Yinka.... But I don't use to sing like before

Please go back and be singing for the Lord faithfully, work on how u can improve becasue there is something bigger than what you expect in that ministry that the lord has in mind for you. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:58am On Apr 26, 2020
Adebowale1616:
Welldone sir and thanks always, God bless you. Pls I need interpretation on these dreams:

1. I was pregnant and was so happy. Rocking the pregnancy everywhere with so much happiness in me. (I wasnt married in that dream, likewise Iam not yet married in real life).

2. Me and one of my kid sis were with my late dad with some people helping him to repair some things, (can't remember maybe they are mechanics repairing some parts of his car, can't remember vividly), before that time he just came back from a trip and complained he is so stressed and tired. So, he left me and my kid sis with those people that we should watch over them till they finish what they are helping him to do, that he wants to go inside to have some drugs and sleep.

3. Some former colleagues that we have departed since like 7 years ago, and have not even been in touch for once since that time. In the dream, we were all seated in a room and they pleaded me to help them do some kitchen chores like help them wash and clean some ingredients they want to use for cooking.

1.... a thing of joy is coming to u and it will shock you whenever it's arrives.
2..watch and pray even for your love ones and be spiritually sensitive.
3...pray against spiritual slavery and backwardness. Ask God to scatter the plan of the enemies towards your life and destiny. Bless God.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by irvingia: 6:43am On Apr 26, 2020
@Yinkaadesgha.

Please Sir, can you send me your mail link. I wish to discuss some private affairs with you. Thanks
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by prinzedy(m): 6:55am On Apr 26, 2020
Good morning sir.
Thanks for the other time.
Sir please help interprete this dream I had this morning (it's becoming too much I keep dreaming everyday).

In the dream I saw myself playing whot (cards) with people I dont know in a strange and semi dark house. Some of them were drinking soft drinks. After sometime, I ended up chewing the whot (cards) I was holding and asked my wife to go bring another whot from our house and she left as others were mocking me saying I chewed the whot like a goat even though I spat them out.
I went outside for no reason in particular and found a funny looking baby crying.
It had very short hands, amputed legs from the knee, big head and bulgy eyes.
I carried the baby and asked a young girl (looking tattered with thread long hair)
Where is the baby's mother, she pointed a place and I asked her to go call the mum she refused saying it's not her duty to do so. When I took the child inside the room I
Was playing whot and asked them about the child's parent, they described the child as a community child sort of.
All these happened in the dream.

I'm really worried because it's 2 months now that I've been married and we are begging God for fruit of the womb.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by B4Blez: 9:47am On Apr 26, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

1...Surrender your life totally to Jesus Christ
2...live a holy life.
Then memorise and keep praying with following bible scriptures...

Isaiah 54:5.. “For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.” ....Therefore if Jesus is your husband, then legally and according to Him, you cannot have any other spirit husband. PRAYER: In Jesus name, I divorce every spirit husband attached to me in Jesus name.

Isaiah 54:14
"Thou shall be far from oppression: for thou shall not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee” PRAYER: I decree in the name of Jesus I am far from oppression of spirit husband.

1 John 4:4....Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world.” You start declaring this every night and morning .
Lastly, read at least three chapters in bible every night before u sleep. Bless you.

God bless you sir
Thank you
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Canada2021: 10:18am On Apr 26, 2020
yinkaadesegha:
SHARE YOUR DREAMS AND THE HOLYSPIRIT WILL HELP INTERPRET THEM
I dreamt that my Late dad was buried again and i was present in the burial. Note: my dad and myself are namesake
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 10:57am On Apr 26, 2020
irvingia:
@Yinkaadesgha.

Please Sir, can you send me your mail link. I wish to discuss some private affairs with you. Thanks

You can chat me up via watsapp 07066526207 ....note: No calls please. No calls please just watsapp and I will reply u. Thanks
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 26, 2020
When others are busy inventing scientific breakthroughs like the ones these people use in their everyday life, my people here are still living in 12th century filled with superstition and fantasies. What a lazy generation.
Our forefathers must be rolling.

Isreal is not sharing dreams and waiting for interpretation, they invent their dreams.
Isreal like Saudi Arabia still allow all these flow cos it generate massive tourist to their countries in billions.
Yes, that's why u still see the so called holy sites till date.
I have never seen a set of people as lazy as Nigerians. Instead of developing our IQ, we are busy sharing dreams for interpretation. None of the dreams and interpretations saw corona coming.
Fear fear people. Once they are told they will end up in hell fire, their guts will fly off the window and what we have are bunch of people sharing dreams and interpretations.
Yet they want to be like China, USA or UK.
I wonder if those country did it by sharing dreams and interpretations.

The brain has the capacity to chun out intelligent contents when guided the right way but here, we are sharing dreams and interpretations.
The one interpreting is feeling on top of the world as some are already referring to him as sir.
Who wouldn't glory on this?
Just look at what adults are doing. Aren't you guys ashamed. Be ashamed just once.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:11am On Apr 26, 2020
prinzedy:
Good morning sir.
Thanks for the other time.
Sir please help interprete this dream I had this morning (it's becoming too much I keep dreaming everyday).

In the dream I saw myself playing whot (cards) with people I dont know in a strange and semi dark house. Some of them were drinking soft drinks. After sometime, I ended up chewing the whot (cards) I was holding and asked my wife to go bring another whot from our house and she left as others were mocking me saying I chewed the whot like a goat even though I spat them out.
I went outside for no reason in particular and found a funny looking baby crying.
It had very short hands, amputed legs from the knee, big head and bulgy eyes.
I carried the baby and asked a young girl (looking tattered with thread long hair)
Where is the baby's mother, she pointed a place and I asked her to go call the mum she refused saying it's not her duty to do so. When I took the child inside the room I
Was playing whot and asked them about the child's parent, they described the child as a community child sort of.
All these happened in the dream.

I'm really worried because it's 2 months now that I've been married and we are begging God for fruit of the womb.

Dream is very good and it gives you a clue of what is about to happen either now or in the nearest future. The dream is telling you that you should be mindful of the people you deal with....they are green snake under green grass and you shouldnt be sharing your problems or issues with people anymore...however, you must keep showing love to children around you no matter how they look and no matter where they are from. With this you will have your breakthrough. Thanks
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:15am On Apr 26, 2020
sassysure:
When others are busy inventing scientific breakthroughs like the ones these people use in their everyday life, my people here are still living in 12th century filled with superstition and fantasies. What a lazy generation.
Our forefathers must be rolling.

Isreal is not sharing dreams and waiting for interpretation, they invent their dreams.
Isreal like Saudi Arabia still allow all these flow cos it generate massive tourist to their countries in billions.
Yes, that's why u still see the so called holy sites till date.
I have never seen a set of people as lazy as Nigerians. Instead of developing our IQ, we are busy sharing dreams for interpretation. None of the dreams and interpretations saw corona coming.
Fear fear people. Once they are told they will end up in hell fire, their guts will fly off the window and what we have are bunch of people sharing dreams and interpretations.
Yet they want to be like China, USA or UK.
I wonder if those country did it by sharing dreams and interpretations.

The brain has the capacity to chun out intelligent contents when guided the right way but here, we are sharing dreams and interpretations.
The one interpreting is feeling on top of the world as some are already referring to him as sir.
Who wouldn't glory on this?
Just look at what adults are doing. Aren't you guys ashamed. Be ashamed just once.

May God have mercy on you.....Bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Canada2021: 11:55am On Apr 26, 2020
yinkaadesegha:
SHARE YOUR DREAMS AND THE HOLYSPIRIT WILL HELP INTERPRET THEM
I dreamt i attended the burial of my Late father. Note: my dad died 6 years ago.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
Good day sir, after 5 minutes of saying my midnight prayers. I dreamt were i was removing a big nail from my palm , immediately i woke up, my palm started inching me. What could be the course of the persisted inching sir?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Adebowale1616: 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
Number one translation, Amen I claim it in Jesus name and so shall it be.

And for the rest, it is also settled in Jesus mighty name..Amen.

Thank you sir, God bless you.

yinkaadesegha:

1.... a thing of joy is coming to u and it will shock you whenever it's arrives.
2..watch and pray even for your love ones and be spiritually sensitive.
3...pray against spiritual slavery and backwardness. Ask God to scatter the plan of the enemies towards your life and destiny. Bless God.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by thankmyGod(m): 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
Good evening Bro Ade. I had a dream that someone from my church gave me a jeep as a gift! I was driving the jeep around and wanted to buy some food stuff inside. The man in question is not that rich but the dream was somehow to me. Kindly help me interpret it Sir. Thanks
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Hamstrong001(m): 7:58am On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=yinkaadesegha post=88859551]

Please go back and be singing for the Lord faithfully, work on how u can improve becasue there is something bigger than what you expect in that ministry that the lord has in mind for you. Bless u[/quote

Thanks sir for the good work and God bless
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:45am On Apr 28, 2020
Canada2021:
I dreamt i attended the burial of my Late father. Note: my dad died 6 years ago.

Pray and cancel every spirit of death that may want to strike around you.... Bless you
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:48am On Apr 28, 2020
Adiadi1:
Good day sir, after 5 minutes of saying my midnight prayers. I dreamt were i was removing a big nail from my palm , immediately i woke up, my palm started inching me. What could be the course of the persisted inching sir?

Is a deliverance dream... the lord has removed what is causing your hands to be stagnant. Please continue to pray at midnight and sing more of praises and thanksgiving to God. Stay blessed.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Canada2021: 9:06am On Apr 28, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Pray and cancel every spirit of death that may want to strike around you.... Bless you
Thank you sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Canada2021: 9:07am On Apr 28, 2020
Canada2021:
Thank you sir
sir there are some private issues i would love to discuss with you sir. I will need your contact to chat on whatsapp
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 9:14am On Apr 28, 2020
Canada2021:
sir there are some private issues i would love to discuss with you sir. I will need your contact to chat on whatsapp

07066526207 .....please no calls, watsap only.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by seasy: 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
Please, help interpret this.....
I dreamt where I was having some money with Me, #1000 note, #500 note and other little change. Then I saw the guy I'm in a relationship with now, and gave him the biggest, which is the #1000 note.
Please interpret, thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (97) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / The Middle Path / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.