Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Religion (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (109781 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:04am On May 28, 2020
kayteajay111:
Good day sir, I'm a mathematics teacher in a private school (not a good job though).
I had a dream where I was given a test (mathematics) to write among others, about five questions.
I viewed the questions, I left n@ 1 and went n@ 2, when I was doing n@ 2, I cancelled it like three time while working it, along the way I discovered that n@ 1 was even simple. And I'm eager to do the rest of the questions which I see as simple questions but the examiner was saying, get ready to stop' and people are already submitting. And phobia catch me, I was unable to continue and confused. Then, I woke up.

God is ready to promote you to the next level of your life but there are powers you need to pray against for your way to breakthrough.....very soon you will be called for an interview and u will be glad if u can pray very well before u go....Pray with Isaiah 57.14...ask God to remove every stumbling block on your way. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:08am On May 28, 2020
prinzedy:
Good morning sir

What does it mean to catch fish in the dream?
My wife dreamt where she and her siblings went to the stream to fetch water. There's a small swamp before the stream(shore of the stream). She told her siblings that people use to catch fish in that swamp and the siblings told her that their mum will be waiting for them but she insisted on catching fish (saying in her mind that since there's nothing at home, their mum won't be angry if they're able to catch fish). She was able to catch so many little ones that aren't eatable and one normal (medium size) fish with just her hand. She threw the smaller ones back into the stream and kept the normal one in her rubber and went further in search of more.

Catching fish in the stream in dreams is a good dream....signifies blessings. There is a major blessing that she will bring to the family if she can be persistent in her prayers. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:16am On May 28, 2020
prinzedy:
Good morning once again.

I had this dream just this morning.
I saw an old man who's long dead in the dream with amputated leg taking herbs. I now told him that he's a very strong man o cos I use to remember when I do by buscapan and other pain relief combo for him (truly he usually sends me then).

Also in another setting I was eating garri and vegetable soup with my wife( in a family compound), she now mentioned something about poisoning. Then I playfully told they can do it o and I'm afraid of them (her family) she got angry and left the food. When I came out to look for her, I saw her younger sister and and another young lady in the compound looking like people who are newly married and pregnant (I was then saying in my mind that all these ladies that just got married will now become pregnant before my wife)
NB: my wife is yet to be pregnant.

Pray against spirit of delay......the dream is telling you that you should move closer to God in prayers and service to Him for your blessings not to be delayed. Eating in the dream is not good, pray with 2 Timothy 2.21 and Matthew 15.13....ask the lord to purge you of every evil deposit in your life and destiny... Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:20am On May 28, 2020
ttime:
Good morning sir
In my dream, I saw my dead HOD while I was in school, we were close while he was alive and attended d same church.
So he came to me in d dream and requested I come and assist him finish a project.
I believed it was a church project because we were talking about church activities like a member's naming ceremony. Lo and behold, it was a school research project and his students were waiting for us.
I assisted him in organizing the students and we stayed long till night. The students were patient.
Finally bhe announced that we were at d last stage of d project. Then suddenly they started bringing out snakes of all kinds. Thousands of snakes, they've collected as samples.
They poured the snakes on d floor everywhere and the snakes started moving everywhere, there was no space to even stand. I was trying to secure myself. They also poured smaller snakes, scorpions, lizards, etc as food for d snakes. And d snakes started feeding on d food, some feeding on smaller snakes, but they didn't attack anybody. I woke up.
Pls what might this mean?

Pray against failure at the edge of breakthrough......
Pray against enemy of your success...
Ask God to clear every hindrances on your way to success... u can pray with psalm 125.3. Bless u

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:23am On May 28, 2020
CaptMarvel:
Okay thanks sir.
I dreamt I was with a wine colored international passport in a large office, it seems I was given that passport in that office and I was happy and inside it was written 36.

Are u planning on traveling? If yes is an indication that good is behind u, if no, there is a thing of joy coming your way soon. Pray that what will make u happy will not make you cry, pray the lord should make your joy full. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:29am On May 28, 2020
aniebietafia:
Calvary greetings,
I had this dream 3 days ago:
I was in an old and worn out bus on a journey to an unknown location but after sometime on the road, the driver stopped to allow us to stre6and refresh ourselves. I went to several big stores around that area to buy this particular milk but the milk wasn't available in those stores and I was about giving up when I passed by a small store ( at first, I felt the milk won't be available in that store and I passed the store but decided to come back to it). Not only did the woman (owner of the store) have the milk but she gave it to me for free with other items I didn't ask for and thereafter enquired where I was going and I unconsciously to her Port Harcourt ( I didn't know the location when I set out for the journey) and she smiled and released me. But when I returned to the bus, I noticed that my seat had been taken by a young man. I didn't say anything to him, neither did I protest as I picked my bag to leave that bus but I noticed that there was a white coaster bus in front of the bus with lots of empty seats and few people in it. I eventually went and joined the coaster bus to continue my journey.

The dream is telling you to be more patient with life and don't rush...there is always a divine provision for you if you can look inward or closely around you. Don't underestimate anyone because they may be sent to bless or help u....You have been favoured in the affairs of journey to destiny. Pray with Eph 5.17. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Theyveedo(m): 7:55am On May 28, 2020
Good day.

Sometime ago I dreamt that I was like on a bike and behind was a massive flock of bird flying after me. Not owls though just normal birds but their feathers were very dark. Kindly interpret, thanks.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by kayalcomp: 10:36am On May 28, 2020
sir, kindly help me interpret these dreams (1)sometimes when I prayed fervent prayers or at times when men of God pray for me I always dream seeing myself drawing out long fleshy object from my throat. I will be able to remove some, but I have not seen myself removing this fleshly thing completely from my throat in all of these dream.
(2) I am married. my mother is late, only my dad is alive, and he has not remarried. I use to dream seeing myself having a secret love affairs with someone that is my father,s wife in the dream. Please what are the meaning of these dreams. Thanks.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by snrr(f): 12:35am On May 29, 2020
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by charlesELIKIBA: 9:15am On May 29, 2020
yinkaadesegha:
SHARE YOUR DREAMS AND THE HOLYSPIRIT WILL HELP INTERPRET THEM
did not find this topic on time:

please what does it mean to see a late aunty (who you took as your real mother), repeatedly in the dreams. in the dreams she is always negative against me either gossiping me, quarell, angry with me always in the dreams?

PS: I have never wished her death or had a hand in her death. her husband now is also sick and I do my best to stay in his life and care. I didn't do this with this late aunty, when she was sick I didn't care to go see her. the night day she died, she appeared in my dreams saying "she forgave me".

I didn't do her any wrong unless maybe for abandoning her (bcoz I used to be the ones to go on long trips to get medicines until I moved out of their environment)(it's good to know at this time there was no life threatening illness at sight, she always complained of back and waist pains) it was even my uncle who was already Ill with Parkinson but she later died of cancer.

when I payed my uncle a condolence visit, I knelt before him, crying and pleading him to forgive me for abandoning them and he picked me up and said it was ok.

I just needed to fend a future for myself, I needed to move out and concentrate on me.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by petition20: 11:42am On May 30, 2020
Greetings to you sir.

In my dream, I found myself in a big business gathering - a hall (like a banking hall). Different people were busy plying their trade. Then I discovered a guy, an Alfa, seated, attending to his clients, giving them the Quran verses they would use to solve their problems. All these were happening inside a cubicle beside my own cubicle. The Alfa was young and the clients he was attending to were also young - young people filled the hall.
While this was going on, I only found myself holding a book to read. Later, a young man came in and approached me for help concerning Juju - he had mistaken me for an Alfa, and I told him that I wasn't into such business, that he should try the other side - the side the Alfa was attending to his clients.
It was that moment I realised that the environment I found myself was fully into such system with ICT- technology, computer consultations before seeing the Alfa. As soon as I discovered this, I stood and began to leave the hall. As I was making my leave, I got into a dark corridor - very dark, and someone just came and drew my hand from the back disrespectfully; and when I turned back to look, it was my nephew (this nephew of mine is a prayerful Christian, doing very well in his business despite the fact that he is very young. Though this nephew of mine has approached me in real life some times ago, suggesting I should not just sit down and rely on prayer only, that I should find another means of solving my problems, like consulting an Alfa, I declined). So, I was surprised.
This nephew took me down to another place inside the hall, the place was also dark, and while I was challenging him, he disappeared. Then, I started praying, calling his name. I did this for a while, I was calling him to return my fortune. I was praying using the name of Jesus. Then, suddenly, I saw him coming towards my direction, holding/carrying something that like a dish - food dish. As he was approaching me, I kept praying. Then, he finally got to me, he stretched his two hands with the dish in them, I stretched mine, I held on to the dish praying. Then, I woke up.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by CaptMarvel(m): 12:58pm On May 30, 2020
I was with a friend and we got to a big hall, and saw Michael W. Smith (his song was playing on my phone) he was beside a drum full of water and drinks and he gave me a sachet water and I drank. I sang a song and woke up.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Hamstrong001(m): 1:49pm On May 31, 2020
Bro gud p.m,

Your anointing will not run dry in Jesus name. I heard various dreams but the one I remember is giving kids sweet even when I didn't have the sweet I do give them money to go get it. Pls, what does that mean bros?

Thanks in anticipation for quick response.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by aniebietafia: 2:23pm On May 31, 2020
Good day Sir,
I had this dream this morning where I was in a hall filled with people and it seemed like we were waiting to write an exams. While waiting, a shabby looking man walked up to me to introduce this money doubling investment to me and eventually convinced me to try it. I gave him some money and he was almost at the door when I called him back to ask about the investment again but he couldn't explain again, I had to forcefully collect all my money back from him and went back to my seat. After a while, another well dressed man came in and handed me and another person a list of names with phone numbers and asked us to see him after we're done in the hall.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by quineP(f): 7:29pm On May 31, 2020
yinkaadesegha:
pls sir i need u to interprets dis dreams for me.
1. my fiancé said he saw me with 4 children in his dream nd i told him d children belong to 2 diff men then i started beggin him to marry me like that. Now is it jst an ordinary dream or it mean sometin else
2 what does it mean to be pregnant in a dream
3 what does it mean to collect money in a dream
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by b3llo(m): 7:34pm On May 31, 2020
I had a dream the other day that I got a job that I can only imagine. the thoughts of it have preoccupied my mind.

Am not doing well financially and I need a job though.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 1:57am On Jun 01, 2020
Theyveedo:
Good day.

Sometime ago I dreamt that I was like on a bike and behind was a massive flock of bird flying after me. Not owls though just normal birds but their feathers were very dark. Kindly interpret, thanks.

These are forces of darkness after you.....Ephesians 6.12...1For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. You need to wage war against them via midnight prayers.
Isaiah 54.15...Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake. Ask the lord scatter of every gathering of the wicked over your life and destiny. Happy New month
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:12am On Jun 01, 2020
kayalcomp:
sir, kindly help me interpret these dreams (1)sometimes when I prayed fervent prayers or at times when men of God pray for me I always dream seeing myself drawing out long fleshy object from my throat. I will be able to remove some, but I have not seen myself removing this fleshly thing completely from my throat in all of these dream.
(2) I am married. my mother is late, only my dad is alive, and he has not remarried. I use to dream seeing myself having a secret love affairs with someone that is my father,s wife in the dream. Please what are the meaning of these dreams. Thanks.

Praise the lord.....
1...You don't relent in that same prayer you use to pray, pray it more and harder even with fasting and prayers.
Prayer with Matthew 15.13....But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.
2 Timothy 2.21...If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.
Ask the lord to uproot and purge you of whatever that has been deposited in your body, spirit etc,
2.. Pray very hard against spirit wife and foundational powers. Happy new month
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:17am On Jun 01, 2020
snrr:
Good morning Sir,
I dreamt I had dreadlocks, I then cut it off and slept in the dream, I woke up in the dream and the dreadlocks had grown back .
I cut the dreadlocks again and then went to sleep in the dream, I woke up to see the dreadlocks had grown back again. this scene happened three times in the dream.

please kindly interprete this dream...

This is stubborn powers at work. The enemies are manipulating your life and glory....you need to be genuinely saved by the blood of Jesus and ask the lord to deliver you completely. Pray with Obadiah 1.17. Happy New month
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:28am On Jun 01, 2020
charlesELIKIBA:

did not find this topic on time:

please what does it mean to see a late aunty (who you took as your real mother), repeatedly in the dreams. in the dreams she is always negative against me either gossiping me, quarell, angry with me always in the dreams?

PS: I have never wished her death or had a hand in her death. her husband now is also sick and I do my best to stay in his life and care. I didn't do this with this late aunty, when she was sick I didn't care to go see her. the night day she died, she appeared in my dreams saying "she forgave me".

I didn't do her any wrong unless maybe for abandoning her (bcoz I used to be the ones to go on long trips to get medicines until I moved out of their environment)(it's good to know at this time there was no life threatening illness at sight, she always complained of back and waist pains) it was even my uncle who was already Ill with Parkinson but she later died of cancer.

when I payed my uncle a condolence visit, I knelt before him, crying and pleading him to forgive me for abandoning them and he picked me up and said it was ok.

I just needed to fend a future for myself, I needed to move out and concentrate on me.

She is angry with you and appearing in your dream because she didn't expect you will behave like that to her while she was alive. She expected more from you. Thank God she said she has forgiven you but you still need to keep asking God for forgiveness. Read psalm 51 and pray with it.
Note: In Galatians 6.7...Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
change your ways because what you sow is what you will reap. Happy New month
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:42am On Jun 01, 2020
petition20:
Greetings to you sir.

In my dream, I found myself in a big business gathering - a hall (like a banking hall). Different people were busy plying their trade. Then I discovered a guy, an Alfa, seated, attending to his clients, giving them the Quran verses they would use to solve their problems. All these were happening inside a cubicle beside my own cubicle. The Alfa was young and the clients he was attending to were also young - young people filled the hall.
While this was going on, I only found myself holding a book to read. Later, a young man came in and approached me for help concerning Juju - he had mistaken me for an Alfa, and I told him that I wasn't into such business, that he should try the other side - the side the Alfa was attending to his clients.
It was that moment I realised that the environment I found myself was fully into such system with ICT- technology, computer consultations before seeing the Alfa. As soon as I discovered this, I stood and began to leave the hall. As I was making my leave, I got into a dark corridor - very dark, and someone just came and drew my hand from the back disrespectfully; and when I turned back to look, it was my nephew (this nephew of mine is a prayerful Christian, doing very well in his business despite the fact that he is very young. Though this nephew of mine has approached me in real life some times ago, suggesting I should not just sit down and rely on prayer only, that I should find another means of solving my problems, like consulting an Alfa, I declined). So, I was surprised.
This nephew took me down to another place inside the hall, the place was also dark, and while I was challenging him, he disappeared. Then, I started praying, calling his name. I did this for a while, I was calling him to return my fortune. I was praying using the name of Jesus. Then, suddenly, I saw him coming towards my direction, holding/carrying something that like a dish - food dish. As he was approaching me, I kept praying. Then, he finally got to me, he stretched his two hands with the dish in them, I stretched mine, I held on to the dish praying. Then, I woke up.

This dream is telling you to be very careful of who you deal with and tell your problems to. Change your ways of life and follow Jesus Christ for He is the true light of the world. Check your life and your ways carefully and prayerfully ask the lord to shine His light on you. Gen 1.3...And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. Ask the lord to shine His light on your ways.
Secondly you need to pray hard for restoration of lost fortune. Joel 2.25...And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. Happy New month.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:45am On Jun 01, 2020
CaptMarvel:
I was with a friend and we got to a big hall, and saw Michael W. Smith (his song was playing on my phone) he was beside a drum full of water and drinks and he gave me a sachet water and I drank. I sang a song and woke up.

Please with Ephesians 5.17...Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is. Ask the will of God to come to pass in your life. Happy New month.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:50am On Jun 01, 2020
Hamstrong001:
Bro gud p.m,

Your anointing will not run dry in Jesus name. I heard various dreams but the one I remember is giving kids sweet even when I didn't have the sweet I do give them money to go get it. Pls, what does that mean bros?

Thanks in anticipation for quick response.

Don't relent in giving to the needy cheerfully around you and especially small children, don't ignore them.
Luke 6.38..give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again. Happy New month
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:56am On Jun 01, 2020
aniebietafia:
Good day Sir,
I had this dream this morning where I was in a hall filled with people and it seemed like we were waiting to write an exams. While waiting, a shabby looking man walked up to me to introduce this money doubling investment to me and eventually convinced me to try it. I gave him some money and he was almost at the door when I called him back to ask about the investment again but he couldn't explain again, I had to forcefully collect all my money back from him and went back to my seat. After a while, another well dressed man came in and handed me and another person a list of names with phone numbers and asked us to see him after we're done in the hall.

John 10.10...The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. The enemy is set to steal from you, be careful of who you do business with and be watchful and prayerful.
Pray against spirit of distraction. Happy New month
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 3:04am On Jun 01, 2020
quineP:

pls sir i need u to interprets dis dreams for me.
1. my fiancé said he saw me with 4 children in his dream nd i told him d children belong to 2 diff men then i started beggin him to marry me like that. Now is it jst an ordinary dream or it mean sometin else
2 what does it mean to be pregnant in a dream
3 what does it mean to collect money in a dream

1...Search inwardly and reveal whatever you might be hidding from your fiance before it is late.
2..pregnancy in the dream is that something good is coming to you soon.
3... when you collect money in the dream is good depending on the status of the money you collected. If u collect new note, it signifies a financial blessing coming your way or someone will share a business idea with you that will prosper you. On the other hand if the money given to you is old and torn it means hardship financially. Happy New month.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 3:07am On Jun 01, 2020
b3llo:
I had a dream the other day that I got a job that I can only imagine. the thoughts of it have preoccupied my mind.

Am not doing well financially and I need a job though.

It is a sign that a job is coming and u shouldn't relent in prayers. If I were you I will devote more time in serving the lord and in prayers. Happy New month.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Fetula4u: 3:47am On Jun 01, 2020
yinkaadesegha:
Good morning man of God.
what does it mean sir. I saw a white man in my dream.help out sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by mogboyelade(f): 4:20am On Jun 01, 2020
while sleeping, someone threw something at me and I felt the hit on my back. I just touch the spot and started calling the blood of Jesus.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by petition20: 6:04am On Jun 01, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

This dream is telling you to be very careful of who you deal with and tell your problems to. Change your ways of life and follow Jesus Christ for He is the true light of the world. Check your life and your ways carefully and prayerfully ask the lord to shine His light on you. Gen 1.3...And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. Ask the lord to shine His light on your ways.
Secondly you need to pray hard for restoration of lost fortune. Joel 2.25...And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. Happy New month.
Thanks so much. Happy New Month to you also.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by lilmaydee(m): 10:54am On Jun 01, 2020
Good morning and happy new month. I had this dream 5 days ago.
i dreamt I traveled to visit an ex when I got there i saw her lying down. So I woke her up that I've arrived and i am hungry, as she was about to rise up to get me what I will eat, I noticed there were other ladies in the room sleeping. Suddenly the door was opened and my elder sister came in and
she told my ex not to worry that she will get me what to eat, she did and I ate it and left to go and play outside.

As I was walking I noticed I was hungry again and I suddenly saw a bowl
of garri in my hand. I then decided to buy Akara or moimoi to take the garri with. But the sellers were just about to start preparing them. so I had to wait by the other side of the road.

Then suddenly a little girl appeared and stretched a black bowl of oranges to me, commanding me to take it and eat that once I eat them that there is an elders' group that are expecting me and it is those oranges that will help me become a member . I refused to Collect them from her and started praying, casting and binding. She began to chase me about with the bowl. As I continued to pray she changed into a monster and was still chasing me. Then something told me to change my method of praying, that I should ask for mercy instead. immediately I did I saw the monster iron shields began to fall off and she changed back to the little girl and vanished.

I also dreamt of another one 3 days ago and today. my fiancée also dreamt about me 3 days ago and my eX also dreamt about me yesterday

cc yinkaadesegha
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by ogapelumi(m): 11:43am On Jun 01, 2020
I honour God for this gift u are using to bless humanity.
1. I had a dream that as I was driving a vehicle someone tried to open the petrol cover tank to pour something I don't know then I woke up
2. I had a dream that I came out of my house and saw my brother too was out on the same way I was walking but he behaved like a stranger to me. Then as we moved close to each other he grabbed the head of my private part to rip it off but I struggled with it then gave him a distance, he did it again then I struggled and ran away. he started chasing me, then I entered a house and almost rammed a boy and I came out of the other entrance of the house. then I noticed my phone was missing, wondering then woke up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (97) (Reply)

The Middle Path / Where Is 'Let The Poor Says I Am Rich' Written In The Bible-joel 3:10 / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.