Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Religion (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (109247 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Rachyrachy: 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
Good afternoon sir, pls help me interprete these dreams: 1. I saw myself in a structure, only the roof and wooden pillars with equipments like hammer, nails and some other stuffs on a table. An old man came and told me that instead of me to pick those things up and use it to work am complaining that things are nt working fine. 2. I have been having this repeated dream where a friend will either call me or walk up to me that her friend is looking for someone to marry that we should go and meet the person. Bt i wake up confused. Thanks sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
I dreamt that I was in a meeting with generals and there was one of my former elderly prophet, he was the one hosting us and talking with us, then I walk through the corridor and I saw flags of different nations spread and hanged on the wall, and I see that of Nigeria too big in their midst and I was looking and smiling, and I perceived that generals from different nations are in that meeting. I call them generals because they are on army uniform.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by missidy: 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
Thank you.

yinkaadesegha:

Pray for your brother not to use his hands to destroy his marriage/home. U can call him and talk to to him to be very careful with ladies to avoid shame.

What was the name of the church you saw in the dream? U can chat me up on watsap 07066526207 please no calls. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nephilim: 12:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
1. I dreamt I was fighting with a mad woman, threw her into the gutter.

2. Dreamt I was fighting with 3 people, killed 2 and the other one ran away.

3. The other one, sighted me in a bus, pursued me, came back stronger and we were fighting till I woke up.

4. A friend dreamt she saw me married to a woman from the east, we did church wedding but after one month I was complaining to that my friend that I'm tired of the whole thing and she asked me why and I said when I wanted to have sex with that my wife I saw a snake open up in her private part with its mouth wide open, and the lady was saying she will confess, she will confess, as I was telling her my friend was shouting blood of Jesus and she woke up.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by lizabeet(f): 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
Good day Sir, am so happy to see this thread because have been having different kinds of dream lately:
1 .in the dream, I saw my teeth growing like a child teeth, I look into the mirror and I was really happy that my teeth are growing back to normal,then I started brushing it.

2. In the dream my mum gave me garri to drink, then I entered the kitchen and I Saw different kinds of freshly baked snacks I was really angry and ask her why give me garri when we have another food at home ( I really like eating snacks) she tried explaining but I was really angry in dream to hear what she was saying before I woke up but I Know she was trying to explain something to me.

3.someone told me something in dream it was negative,I quickly answered the person saying the God am serving won't let it come to pass, the person look shocked when I said it.

4. Recently, I saw one of my friend who just got married, in the dream I went to visit her but she wasn't happy, it seems she was having problem with her husband.

Lastly, I always find my self praying in the dream even more than in real life.

Thank you as u reply,the Holy Spirit will never forsake you.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by StrongWoman333(f): 5:12am On Jun 08, 2020
smiley
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
lilybonny:
Pls help me interpret these dreams

1. I dreamt I was been chased with cutlasses by two men..One was known the other unknown. After I had the dream I woke up and prayed abou t it. Then I went out in the morning on my way to school I saw the unknown man with a cutlass in a lonely road was scared at first but summoned courage and left the area to mix with a crowd

2. I equally dreamt of being nearly raped by a known person...in fact the person had earlier invited me over to his place and being the good girl I was I agreed that I was going to come in some days time.After I had the dream I prayed about it n confided in a friend who told me it could be a sign from God.

3. I once had a dream where I ate a frog and i keep seeing my self n some of my friends in secondary school writing school exams, tests etc

1...The holy spirit is trying to let you know that you should be more careful and prayerful because there are forces known and unknown who are after you.... Please cultivate the habit of prayer more than ever.
2.... Pray against spirit of backwardness. Ask the lord to move your life forward. Bless u

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
Rachyrachy:
Good afternoon sir, pls help me interprete these dreams: 1. I saw myself in a structure, only the roof and wooden pillars with equipments like hammer, nails and some other stuffs on a table. An old man came and told me that instead of me to pick those things up and use it to work am complaining that things are nt working fine. 2. I have been having this repeated dream where a friend will either call me or walk up to me that her friend is looking for someone to marry that we should go and meet the person. Bt i wake up confused. Thanks sir.

1....There are some opportunities that are around u and u are ignoring. Please look around u and see what u are ignoring because there is a way in it.
2...if u are man looking for a wife, the breakthrough is coming via a friend and if u are a lady looking for husband the breakthrough will show up via a friend. But u need to be careful and prayerful. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
Tosinex:
I dreamt that I was in a meeting with generals and there was one of my former elderly prophet, he was the one hosting us and talking with us, then I walk through the corridor and I saw flags of different nations spread and hanged on the wall, and I see that of Nigeria too big in their midst and I was looking and smiling, and I perceived that generals from different nations are in that meeting. I call them generals because they are on army uniform.

Hmm.....good dream. Were u wearing an army uniform also? If no, is a call to the work of the kingdom and you are going places. But if yes, then u have been enrolled congrats.
Please pray for the will of God to come to pass in your life. Ephesians 5:17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is. Bless u

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nephilim:
1. I dreamt I was fighting with a mad woman, threw her into the gutter.

2. Dreamt I was fighting with 3 people, killed 2 and the other one ran away.

3. The other one, sighted me in a bus, pursued me, came back stronger and we were fighting till I woke up.

4. A friend dreamt she saw me married to a woman from the east, we did church wedding but after one month I was complaining to that my friend that I'm tired of the whole thing and she asked me why and I said when I wanted to have sex with that my wife I saw a snake open up in her private part with its mouth wide open, and the lady was saying she will confess, she will confess, as I was telling her my friend was shouting blood of Jesus and she woke up.

1.... Victory over forces of darkness
2..victory again congratulations
3...this means you should not relent in your prayers..... You need more prayers
4...This is a serious warning for you to pray well before you marry, seek the face of God before u marry please. Pray with Jere 33.3 for God to reveal your wife to u. Don't marry before hearing from the lord. Bless u.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
lizabeet:
Good day Sir, am so happy to see this thread because have been having different kinds of dream lately:
1 .in the dream, I saw my teeth growing like a child teeth, I look into the mirror and I was really happy that my teeth are growing back to normal,then I started brushing it.

2. In the dream my mum gave me garri to drink, then I entered the kitchen and I Saw different kinds of freshly baked snacks I was really angry and ask her why give me garri when we have another food at home ( I really like eating snacks) she tried explaining but I was really angry in dream to hear what she was saying before I woke up but I Know she was trying to explain something to me.

3.someone told me something in dream it was negative,I quickly answered the person saying the God am serving won't let it come to pass, the person look shocked when I said it.

4. Recently, I saw one of my friend who just got married, in the dream I went to visit her but she wasn't happy, it seems she was having problem with her husband.

Lastly, I always find my self praying in the dream even more than in real life.

Thank you as u reply,the Holy Spirit will never forsake you.

1...that is restoration, ask the lord for full restoration.
2... Don't be too conclusive, develop a listening hear.
3...Good, that is instant victory.
4..God want u to keep praying for them. Stand in the gap for both of them. You have the gift of prayer and please don't bury it. Keep praying without ceasing and u will see what will happen. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
StrongWoman333:
What does it mean when a relative insults you in the dream cos of a minor mistake? angry

It's a sign you should be more careful about who u relate with. Pray with Isaiah 54.17. Bless u

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Bebe7(f): 2:38am On Jun 10, 2020
Please help me interpret..

Yesterday afternoon as I slept, I dreamt I was buying something and noticed a light skinned blind man(he looked very strange and walked in a strange manner too)always blocked my way, I pushed him to get out of my way but he wouldn't move so I ran out of the shop out of fear and he pursued me. So as he got closer, I summoned courage and started shouting Blood of Jesus several times till I lost my voice.

Then he fell to the ground and died so I kept running and as I ran, I saw dead bodies of young boys beheaded in a gutter with their heads kept by their side. I kept running till I got to a lady's house who looked like Genevieve lol and she asked me to stay there that I'm safe.
I immediately woke up and I felt so light and free like something left my body.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Bebe7(f): 2:39am On Jun 10, 2020
DREAM 1: I was at a wedding ceremony with my cousin and she told me to deliver myself from marine forces in my life and that's the reason I'm still single, I told her I'm on a prayer and fasting program to fight my battles.
I also remember seeing me and some of my old classmates from secondary school in a huge hall with chairs. One had very long artificial nails on her hands and feet and I asked if she didn't feel uncomfortable with those, she said that's how she likes them. I saw myself at my former workplace too

DREAM 2: I was in a large hall with many people and some boys came in with bundles of naira notes stashed under the tables. When they left, we made for the where the monies were hidden in other to steal. But I didn't succeed, instead, I saw a cup of palm wine with shiny diamonds at the bottom of the cup. So I proceeded to drink the liquid and I woke up immediately and cancelled it

DREAM 3 : Two hefty men were fighting while I watched. One beat the other to death.

DREAM 4: My man(we fight a lot) and I were preparing to go see his parents so he asked me to choose an outfit for him while I wore a green dress.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Rachyrachy: 7:53am On Jun 10, 2020
Thanks and God bless you sir. 1. i was going somewhere, my sis and a friend passed through a route that was shorter. on getting to the route i it was filled with weeds and holes, i had to pass through the longest route. i was still on the road when i woke. 2. i was in a hostel in my old school, someone came and wanted to take me somewhere but when i was going there was distraction and i couldnt find him anymore. 3. i was in a bus going on a road, we got somewhere and a lady was competing the road with us another car, that was when i woke up. i have been having these dreams for a while these days.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 10, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Hmm.....good dream. Were u wearing an army uniform also? If no, is a call to the work of the kingdom and you are going places. But if yes, then u have been enrolled congrats.
Please pray for the will of God to come to pass in your life. Ephesians 5:17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is. Bless u
To the glory of God I'm working in the vineyard. I wasn't sure I was putting on uniform, I think I was putting on white suit, but I've had other dreams where I was putting on the army uniform.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by lizabeet(f): 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
Thank you sir. God bless you more.
yinkaadesegha:

1...that is restoration, ask the lord for full restoration.
2... Don't be too conclusive, develop a listening hear.
3...Good, that is instant victory.
4..God want u to keep praying for them. Stand in the gap for both of them. You have the gift of prayer and please don't bury it. Keep praying without ceasing and u will see what will happen. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by lizabeet(f): 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
In my dream, I was walking down the street then I saw people mostly men admiring me ( receiving admiring glances from men in that dream) I felt good in the dream because of their praises but I woke up confused.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by lekzytaker(m): 4:09am On Jun 11, 2020
I had a dream where I was In my former church trying to arrange the mic and audio equipment.
Then the pastor came out of the office angry. Then he said that what am I doing?, that I must serve my punishment....... Then I answered that I am not under any punishment... Then he said hen hen....okay..... You can go..... Then I said okay.... And I turned back and went out.

Note:
Before the dream, in real life........ He said somethings that were not true about me( like claiming and telling people he is the full sponsor of something he did not fully sponsor...he made.like 10% contribution out of 100%).......i unknowingly made a statement that countered his claims before the people he has told....so he got angry...... later, another issue came up which was not my fault and he blamed me for causing it, and I challenged him that it's not true.....so he brought up the first issue of sponsorship and put me on suspension(punishment). so after that he then said that I should even go that he does not even want me again and he pushed me out of the premises so I left.........,. It was after the incident that I had this dream.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by hollakay: 11:42am On Jun 11, 2020
Pls I need interpretation for these my dreams
1. I went to my former place of work, my former coworkers were happy to see me, one of them came to me and said "Oga, I haven't someone to relief my girlfriend at work for the party day( they planned to attend a party together). I told him I will help him do it but I will collect #4000 not #3000 he wants to pay, he agreed and gave me the money, but when he called the girl to inform her, she said her company have make arrangement for her. I returned the money ( but returned #3k not the whole #4k he gave me). He then gave #2500 out of the money to keep for him because he didn't want to spend it at the party. ( he used to save money with me then).
2. I sat down with 2 celebrities, they were discussing how the knockdown is affecting their show biz, and how their parents want them to resume work at their company, I didn't join them in their conversation. Later, my little daughter came, she said to me"daddy is that not....?" she mentioned on off the celebrities name. I told her to meet the person her self and not to disturb me, she went to ask him, she was right, they both laughed over their discussion. Later, he brought a male toy as gift for my daughter to me, a voice told me to reject it since my child is female, I said she will use it like that, it is a gift, I gave the toy to my daughter, she was happy.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by CaptMarvel(m): 9:00am On Jun 12, 2020
I dreamt my mom gave birth to a baby girl. She was coming from the hospital but when she got into our compound her water broke and she couldn't go back to the hospital, right in our compound a place was made for her and I saw 3 people came to her aid and she delivered a babygal, and my elder brother brought the baby to me and said she's a girl, the baby girl in my brother's hand saw me and smile and I was happy.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 9:04am On Jun 12, 2020
Bebe7:
Please help me interpret..

Yesterday afternoon as I slept, I dreamt I was buying something and noticed a light skinned blind man(he looked very strange and walked in a strange manner too)always blocked my way, I pushed him to get out of my way but he wouldn't move so I ran out of the shop out of fear and he pursued me. So as he got closer, I summoned courage and started shouting Blood of Jesus several times till I lost my voice.

Then he fell to the ground and died so I kept running and as I ran, I saw dead bodies of young boys beheaded in a gutter with their heads kept by their side. I kept running till I got to a lady's house who looked like Genevieve lol and she asked me to stay there that I'm safe.
I immediately woke up and I felt so light and free like something left my body.

God is fighting for battles for you, keep praising God more than prayers....pray with Zechariah 4:7 Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it. Every mountain on your way be made plain. Bless u

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 9:24am On Jun 12, 2020
Bebe7:
DREAM 1: I was at a wedding ceremony with my cousin and she told me to deliver myself from marine forces in my life and that's the reason I'm still single, I told her I'm on a prayer and fasting program to fight my battles.
I also remember seeing me and some of my old classmates from secondary school in a huge hall with chairs. One had very long artificial nails on her hands and feet and I asked if she didn't feel uncomfortable with those, she said that's how she likes them. I saw myself at my former workplace too

DREAM 2: I was in a large hall with many people and some boys came in with bundles of naira notes stashed under the tables. When they left, we made for the where the monies were hidden in other to steal. But I didn't succeed, instead, I saw a cup of palm wine with shiny diamonds at the bottom of the cup. So I proceeded to drink the liquid and I woke up immediately and cancelled it

DREAM 3 : Two hefty men were fighting while I watched. One beat the other to death.

DREAM 4: My man(we fight a lot) and I were preparing to go see his parents so he asked me to choose an outfit for him while I wore a green dress.

1... The lord has just revealed a prayer point to u. Pray seriously against marine spirits, use Obadiah 1.17 and psalm 18.45
2.. Pray against spiritual pollution, Matthew 15:13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up. Ask the lord to uproot whatever the enemy might have planted inside u.
3..Ask the lord to fight your battles for u,
Exodus 14:14 The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.
4..are u married to him? If yes pray for the peace of the lord to reign in your home, but if u are not married yet, pray for the will of God to come to pass. Bless u.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 9:31am On Jun 12, 2020
Rachyrachy:
Thanks and God bless you sir. 1. i was going somewhere, my sis and a friend passed through a route that was shorter. on getting to the route i it was filled with weeds and holes, i had to pass through the longest route. i was still on the road when i woke. 2. i was in a hostel in my old school, someone came and wanted to take me somewhere but when i was going there was distraction and i couldnt find him anymore. 3. i was in a bus going on a road, we got somewhere and a lady was competing the road with us another car, that was when i woke up. i have been having these dreams for a while these days.

1....ask the lord to make a way for you, use Isaiah 30.21 to pray.
2...pray against spirit of distraction
3.. Pray against enemy of your progress. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 9:38am On Jun 12, 2020
lizabeet:
In my dream, I was walking down the street then I saw people mostly men admiring me ( receiving admiring glances from men in that dream) I felt good in the dream because of their praises but I woke up confused.

Proverbs 31.30....
Pray against enemy acting as friend, pray against the wickedness of the wicked. Put your trust in God and not man. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 9:44am On Jun 12, 2020
lekzytaker:
I had a dream where I was In my former church trying to arrange the mic and audio equipment.
Then the pastor came out of the office angry. Then he said that what am I doing?, that I must serve my punishment....... Then I answered that I am not under any punishment... Then he said hen hen....okay..... You can go..... Then I said okay.... And I turned back and went out.

Note:
Before the dream, in real life........ He said somethings that were not true about me( like claiming and telling people he is the full sponsor of something he did not fully sponsor...he made.like 10% contribution out of 100%).......i unknowingly made a statement that countered his claims before the people he has told....so he got angry...... later, another issue came up which was not my fault and he blamed me for causing it, and I challenged him that it's not true.....so he brought up the first issue of sponsorship and put me on suspension(punishment). so after that he then said that I should even go that he does not even want me again and he pushed me out of the premises so I left.........,. It was after the incident that I had this dream.

Please try and go back to see him, beg him and ask him to forgive you, tell him u are sorry that it won't happen again, don't judge a man of God, let God be the judge please. Do that fast and ask him if you should continue the punishment he gave u(suspension). Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 9:49am On Jun 12, 2020
hollakay:
Pls I need interpretation for these my dreams
1. I went to my former place of work, my former coworkers were happy to see me, one of them came to me and said "Oga, I haven't someone to relief my girlfriend at work for the party day( they planned to attend a party together). I told him I will help him do it but I will collect #4000 not #3000 he wants to pay, he agreed and gave me the money, but when he called the girl to inform her, she said her company have make arrangement for her. I returned the money ( but returned #3k not the whole #4k he gave me). He then gave #2500 out of the money to keep for him because he didn't want to spend it at the party. ( he used to save money with me then).
2. I sat down with 2 celebrities, they were discussing how the knockdown is affecting their show biz, and how their parents want them to resume work at their company, I didn't join them in their conversation. Later, my little daughter came, she said to me"daddy is that not....?" she mentioned on off the celebrities name. I told her to meet the person her self and not to disturb me, she went to ask him, she was right, they both laughed over their discussion. Later, he brought a male toy as gift for my daughter to me, a voice told me to reject it since my child is female, I said she will use it like that, it is a gift, I gave the toy to my daughter, she was happy.
1...pray against spirit of backwardness very urgent
2..develop a listening hear to people around u and pray for unexpected blessings for your family. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 9:52am On Jun 12, 2020
CaptMarvel:
I dreamt my mom gave birth to a baby girl. She was coming from the hospital but when she got into our compound her water broke and she couldn't go back to the hospital, right in our compound a place was made for her and I saw 3 people came to her aid and she delivered a babygal, and my elder brother brought the baby to me and said she's a girl, the baby girl in my brother's hand saw me and smile and I was happy.

Is your mother pregnant in real life? If yes she will deliver safely and if she is not pregnant in real life then a thing of joy is coming to your family very soon, bless u.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by lizabeet(f): 10:23am On Jun 12, 2020
Thanks Sir
yinkaadesegha:

Proverbs 31.30....
Pray against enemy acting as friend, pray against the wickedness of the wicked. Put your trust in God and not man. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by petition20: 10:43am On Jun 12, 2020
More anointing sir.

I always find it difficult to write down my name in the dream. Whenever occasions require me to put down my name, I struggle hard to put down the alphabets of my name.
Please, what does it mean?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by hollakay: 11:24am On Jun 12, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

1...pray against spirit of backwardness very urgent
2..develop a listening hear to people around u and pray for unexpected blessings for your family. Bless u
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (97) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / The Middle Path / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.