Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,695 members, 7,809,622 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Religion (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (108257 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
mattbass:
Sir, for a year now (myself) and two years for (my younger one) we can't secure a job. I have both a diploma and a degree certificate with a grade of upper credit and first class respectively. But with all trials to secure a job we can't. My parents have prayed over it same with us too. Presently, am pursuing my master's degree. I have fasted and prayed but to no avail.
I am tired entirely. I need supernatural breakthrough.

Psalms 84:11 For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Are your ways inline with God? Are you truly His son or daughter?

The Bible says in Matthew 7:11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

Our God is a sovereign God...He will give you your heart desire at His own appointed time.

Ephesians 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

Maybe its not the right time for God to do it....

Regarding your fasting.... Whenever you fast and pray genuinely the lord will speak to you, this maybe via dreams, vision, voice etc whatever you hear will lead to your breakthrough, but most of us are not spiritually sensitive.
Pray for the will of God. Eph 5.17 bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
tsquare299:
Help me to interpret this sir.

I had a dream that my dad showed me a footwear and asked if I like it. I said yes and he promised to buy it for me.

Expect a blessing soon....pray and praise the lord the more. Bless u

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
Nonychinonso:
I had a dream this morning when am in our former house where I was raise up, and in that dream I was about to enter our room and I had my two elder sister shouting and I rushed in to find out what is the problem but it was snake, and thy are two of them hang on the ceiling I try to use pestle to kill it but it was not convinced to me because it may break the ceiling as well, so one lady which I did not recognize now pour kerosene in a little round bowl which I now pour it on the two snake, immediately the two of them started to decay to the extend that we can see rat inside the Belly of it, there after my sister now bring packer to pack them throw it away.. **I wake up..**
Congratulations for your victory, God is giving you victory over foundational enemies of your life. Keep praying and God will keep fighting for you. Bless u.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2020
Dminister:
Good Evening Sir,

I had a dream at 1am and in the dream a colleague came to me, he showed me the money he received from our youth meeting and he told me that money has arrived. So I quickly went to the house where I met few men not up to seven in numbers. I greeted I hail the house and one of the men said which house and I said the house we all belong and the which I have come to collect my own money. He then directed me to meet the next man. Immediately I met him he brought out a bag and brought out new 500 naira current wrapped two each making a thousand naira. I collected the money from him and counted it. It was 4000 naira then I said inside me that the money my colleague showed to me was more than the money giving to me. I walked out side and I saw a man outside whom I told that this is not the amount I expected and how my colleague's money is more? He said that is another money entirely that it is another place I will receive it. Immediately he said this to me I was relieved and I woke up.

Be more attentive to people because someone will bring idea which will lead to your prosperity and progress and soon be expectant because God will open a major door for u. Sow that amount given to you to a man of God or a bible believing church. Pray with eph 5.17. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
ogapelumi:
pls sir, help to interpret this dream,

1. I dreamt that they were preparing me for an impromptu wedding, I was already on agbada, they told me to come out to go and meet my bride for the union but refused. even the bride seems familiar but already married in real life.
later I saw her washing plates with my step sis in my father's house. but it seems there was no relationship.

2. In the same dream, I saw myself on a farm with maize plants(seems Deeper Life farm), my step mother told me there are packages in the root of each plant cuz I already thought they are not that mature but I checked and confirmed that packages like palliative pack were under as I dig. I took one, dug for another, dug for another, because I was not satisfied but I didnt quickly pick the 3rd one just for people not to think I am a glutton. but later I took it. on my way, I saw a couple in form of pastor, then I gave them.

1 ... Be careful not to marry the wrong person or impregnate someone you don't like because this will cause a serious setback to your journey.

2....it is your season of fruitfulness, God is ready to bless you but you must give/sow to a genuine man of God for your blessing to be permanent and activated. Bless you.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
Adeapex:
Please what does picking snails on the wall in the dreams means ?

Pray against it and cancel it very well...that is the spirit of delay. Study this bible verses and pray with them Ezekiel 12.21-28, ask the lord cancel of forms of delay in your life. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
GraceSmile1:
Good evening man of God.
Please I had a dream that a relative of mine ate a (mine)bread. I thought she will eat little but she pretended that she was asleep and when I got back to the room, She had finished the bread.
Thanks in advance sir

John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Proverbs 6.13....Yet when he is found, he must restore sevenfold; He may have to give up all the substance of his house.

Ask the lord to frustrate every plan of the enemy to steal what belongs to u.
Command a sevenfold restoration of whatever the enemy has taken away.
Be careful and observant. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
MyOwnOpinion:
goodevening sir.

please a friend of mine had this dream.

He was in his family house, his mom asked him to get something from her room, as he came out of the room, he saw his girlfriend dressed in his mom's beautiful gown, she looked exactly like his mom and when she spoke to him he then realized it was his girlfriend and not his mom.. he was surprised and woke up...

help interpret sir.
God bless you.

Pray against the deceit of the enemy in all areas of your life....the girlfriend may not be trustworthy, may not be who u think she is......

Daniel 2.22..He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.
Pray, pray and pray for God should reveal her true identity to you.
Use your tongue to count your teeth.
Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by mattbass(m): 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Psalms 84:11 For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Are your ways inline with God? Are you truly His son or daughter?

The Bible says in Matthew 7:11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

Our God is a sovereign God...He will give you your heart desire at His own appointed time.

Ephesians 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

Maybe its not the right time for God to do it....

Regarding your fasting.... Whenever you fast and pray genuinely the lord will speak to you, this maybe via dreams, vision, voice etc whatever you hear will lead to your breakthrough, but most of us are not spiritually sensitive.
Pray for the will of God. Eph 5.17 bless u.

I have always been praying for the will of God over every situation in my life. And I try as much to communicate with him at all time.

Thank you sir for your time.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
seasy:
Hello Sir,
Please help interpret.
I had this dream where I was in my house with family, and I saw a friend that both of us stayed together during university days, I saw her in this dream, she came to my house and knelt down begging me to forgive for everything. I was lost because I never expected such, even people with me were wondering why she came begging for forgiveness.
And I haven't seen her for years.
Please interpret, thanks

Read and study 2 kings 1 to the end... Ask the lord to make your enemies to bow for you and put them under your feet. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by GraceSmile1(f): 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Proverbs 6.13....Yet when he is found, he must restore sevenfold; He may have to give up all the substance of his house.

Ask the lord to frustrate every plan of the enemy to steal what belongs to u.
Command a sevenfold restoration of whatever the enemy has taken away.
Be careful and observant. Bless u.

Amen, Thank You Man of God.
God bless you
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Dminister(m): 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Be more attentive to people because someone will bring idea which will lead to your prosperity and progress and soon be expectant because God will open a major door for u. Sow that amount given to you to a man of God or a bible believing church. Pray with eph 5.17. Bless u

Thanks sir!
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by ccollins(m): 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

The holy spirit is telling you that you should more observant and don't trust people, the person behind your problem is not somebody you can think of. But via consistent prayers and fasting the lord will throw more light to it. The lord want to use you to show light and liberate those in captivity. Pray with Gen 1.1-3 , ask the lord to shine His light over your life and let every darkness be revealed. Bless u
Amen sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by seasy: 8:18am On Jul 07, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Read and study 2 kings 1 to the end... Ask the lord to make your enemies to bow for you and put them under your feet. Bless u.

Thank you.
God bless!
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by genny4love: 9:32am On Jul 07, 2020
Good morning Mr Yinka,
Pls kindly help me interprete this dream. I had a dream that a sticky mucus was coming out from my eyes in Yoruba language it is called (Epin). I think someone na gave my sister an eye drop. That was how she adminster it to the affected eye, I also told her to administer again to the other eye but she told me there was no need. Pls what does this dream implies?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by centchukz1: 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
Please help me interpret :
1. picking (udara) fruit in the dream.
2. Been pursue/chase in the dream by a group of people but if I stop and give them money, they will stop.
3. Seeing myself in the prison without doing anything wrong or knowing my offence.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:30am On Jul 09, 2020
genny4love:
Good morning Mr Yinka,
Pls kindly help me interprete this dream. I had a dream that a sticky mucus was coming out from my eyes in Yoruba language it is called (Epin). I think someone na gave my sister an eye drop. That was how she adminster it to the affected eye, I also told her to administer again to the other eye but she told me there was no need. Pls what does this dream implies?

Matt 15.13...But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up...
Ask the Lord to uproot whatever is not of God in your body from your head to your feet. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:38am On Jul 09, 2020
centchukz1:
Please help me interpret :
1. picking (udara) fruit in the dream.
2. Been pursue/chase in the dream by a group of people but if I stop and give them money, they will stop.
3. Seeing myself in the prison without doing anything wrong or knowing my offence.

1..i don't know udara but plucking ripe fruit is a good dream which indicate sign of mature blessing

2.They are enemies of your financial prosperity. You need to wage war against them serious. Am sure you don't pay tithes and offering in church.
Start paying your tithes and give offering then the lord will rebuke devourer for your sake. Study this bible verse.

Malachi 3:10-11 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.
Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by larry2015: 7:17am On Jul 09, 2020
1.Hello sir, I had a series of dream but the one I can vividly remember is that I should be using psalm 37 to pray in water and be drinking.

2. Another one is that d sum of #40k was given me to give to my elder sis or so but in d course of counting the money, the cash was not mint and made up #100 and #50 for the few dat I checked becos it was Bucky. so I returned d cash in d dream to d person dat gave me.

What could all these mean man of God?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 10:28am On Jul 09, 2020
larry2015:
1.Hello sir, I had a series of dream but the one I can vividly remember is that I should be using psalm 37 to pray in water and be drinking.

2. Another one is that d sum of #40k was given me to give to my elder sis or so but in d course of counting the money, the cash was not mint and made up #100 and #50 for the few dat I checked becos it was Bucky. so I returned d cash in d dream to d person dat gave me.

What could all these mean man of God?

1...Go ahead and keep doing it, the lord want to do something in your life that is the reason for that revelation.

2...Tell your sister to be careful of who she meet for help or collect money from. The money may be used to bring hardship into her life. Thank God you returned the money back. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by adedayoa2(f): 10:32am On Jul 09, 2020
Fetching water from the well
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by larry2015: 10:49am On Jul 09, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

1...Go ahead and keep doing it, the lord want to do something in your life that is the reason for that revelation.

2...Tell your sister to be careful of who she meet for help or collect money from. The money may be used to bring hardship into her life. Thank God you returned the money back. Bless u.

Thank you sir, more anointing
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by tubolancer(m): 11:19am On Jul 09, 2020
Good morning sir, kindly interprete this dream for me. I saw the vice president in my dream, he invited me into his house. Thanks.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Gosayddf: 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
Hmmnn....
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:31am On Jul 11, 2020
adedayoa2:
Fetching water from the well

Very good dream... This is your season of blessings, blessings and blessings..... But don't forget the lord when this blessings manifest. Keep on praying and have faith in the lord. Bless you.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:33am On Jul 11, 2020
tubolancer:
Good morning sir, kindly interprete this dream for me. I saw the vice president in my dream, he invited me into his house. Thanks.

Sign of greater height and promotion.... Ask the lord to promote you either spiritually or physically there is promotion coming on your way. God bless you.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:53am On Jul 11, 2020
Gosayddf:
What does it mean to be receiving something in the dream. Had it up to 3 times.
2ndly: I saw myself and people waiting in the bus while the bus conductor was still calling people to enter, that is the bus was not yet full. After a while I vex that this is getting slow that I have a shortcut that I can pass whereby I will just get a bike there and get to where am going. I left the bus and was on my way to the shortcut when I woke up.
3rd 1: I saw myself and someone underrating a town that even if someone has Msc/Phd that he will be the only 1 that has it in d whole town (the town happens to be the town I served which I believed was somehow rural). After a while, we got to somewhere we wanted to buy something but as soon as we got there, an old man was waving to me to come and collect something (the old man happened to be the proprietor of the schl I served in that town, but d man was old in d dream). I was reluctant to collect it cos I was like wetin this old man has wey he 1 give me, u know coupled with the fact that he was from the town. After a while the psn we went there together persuaded me to collect the thing from the old man which I later collected.
Lastly: What does it mean, hearing just a word in dream like wisdom of God or self control.

1... It depends on what you receive in the dream, if you have been for a thing for a long time and you dream of receiving some that shows God has answered your prayer. Better still if you receive mint this means God has released wisdom to increase in prosperity.

2.. The second dreams means patient and perseverance is needed on the journey of your destiny, don't follow the trend and way of others just because you want to make it so fast but wait for your time.

3..what and where you once underrated or might underrate lies your blessings, change your mentality and let God choose for u. Don't be deceived by the beauty of place or someone but consult the Lord your God in your ways.
Read and study Genesis 13.10-18. That is is the passage for you. Bless you.

The word you hear in the dream is for you to apply them not just to hear. Have self control and pray for divine wisdom.

Pray with James 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by tubolancer(m): 8:42am On Jul 11, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Sign of greater height and promotion.... Ask the lord to promote you either spiritually or physically there is promotion coming on your way. God bless you.
Thanks sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Gosayddf: 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

1... It depends on what you receive in the dream, if you have been for a thing for a long time and you dream of receiving some that shows God has answered your prayer. Better still if you receive mint this means God has released wisdom to increase in prosperity.

2.. The second dreams means patient and perseverance is needed on the journey of your destiny, don't follow the trend and way of others just because you want to make it so fast but wait for your time.

3..what and where you once underrated or might underrate lies your blessings, change your mentality and let God choose for u. Don't be deceived by the beauty of place or someone but consult the Lord your God in your ways.
Read and study Genesis 13.10-18. That is is the passage for you. Bless you.

The word you hear in the dream is for you to apply them not just to hear. Have self control and pray for divine wisdom.

Pray with James 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Bless u.

Thank you sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by centchukz1: 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
1. Climbing a staircase of a building, looking for a way to enter a particular hall conference meeting was holding.
2. I was wit my ex girlfriend in a romantic way, when her father found out, he shouted at me and people started pursuing me with sticks, also shooting at me. I ran away.
3. I got a heavy slap from one of my uncles when I told him that am not a maid in this house. Then I left the house and never went back.

Thank you sir and more grace.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by prettmum(f): 7:16am On Jul 13, 2020
Seeing hard boiled egg in the dream means what sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by stellayt(f): 8:54am On Jul 13, 2020
Greetings sir, God bless you sir.

1.I dreamt the I went to a super market and I went to buy a big clock...

Please what does it mean?

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (97) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres / Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.