Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,445 members, 7,826,715 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Religion (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (109754 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by bobestman(m): 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
subcbouy:
gringringringringringringrin Stop all this joke, you cannot speak the mind of God with this fallacy.
Lol .....you will understand soon. When the time comes you will know it's all about the people not about religion. He will first save his people before saving others. The South is what you see as the Southern Kingdom, your biblical Judah where the Messiah comes from cos it's written the sceptre shall not depart from Judah. And all I told are not fallacy cos most of the chosen people have seen it all spiritual. All the troubles you see are the birth pangs for the restoration of the Kingdom.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Immarocks(f): 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
yinkaadesegha:

You need a relationship with Jesus..... You need to be genuinely born again and start doing God's work.
Run away from sin, pray more often at midnight hours and ask for power of the holy ghost.
There is someone very close to you who dwells in the dark and firing arrow into the light.
Pray seriously against sickness and lost of blessings. Bless u.

thank you sir...and may God continue to increase you....when you say someone very close do you mean a friend or family ....
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by lovemaths(f): 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
I dreamt that I was dancing happily like a celebration dance. Igbo dance whining my waist.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Peaceyw(m): 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
[quote author=yinkaadesegha post=98445464]

u[/quot
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nwaotu10(m): 7:07am On Feb 08, 2021
Good morning sir.

I dreamt of having a puppy. I was so excited about it that I had to always feed and play with it.

I don't understand the dream atall. I kindly await holy spirit's interpretation.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Fetula4u: 9:15am On Feb 08, 2021
[quote author=yinkaadesegha post=98781648]
Keep praying using eph 5.17 God bless u[/quote okay thanks
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by prinzedy(m): 9:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
Good evening sir

What does it mean when you see your neighbour poo in a bowl and on her body (which smells badly) outside your house and feels sorry/ashamed about it by apologizing to you while washing herself and her little daughter outside
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Walebryth: 8:37pm On Feb 15, 2021
Good evening sir
I had a dream that I was defecating in a bowl, in an open place in a street.
I later took the faeces home and flushed it in the toilet.
Please what does this mean sir?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by culf: 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
Good evening sir, please help with the following interpretation pls.

1. we were in a vehicle, road was flooded with water flowing across the road. our car was speeding across the water(no other car on the road), those at the back were shouting cause of the speed. we crossed, saw people crossing the road on foot and we stopped. next I was standing by a gutter with some people that I know very well (family friend) and a cousin. The place look like a bushy river bank but no water or river in sight, the 2 guys were using shovel to gather sand while I stood there.

2. As if we were going to watch football in a field. A ball was kicked towards us and my brother kicked it back. next thing, we were standing outside praying, like 6 to 10 people. I was on a short boxer. I saw another of my boxer's dried outside there, I saw a boxer that look like mine that was been dried and its like it belong to me too, though its news that the other which look a bit faded. The boxer have 2 sides meaning I can wear the both sides. I picked the newer one, the inner side was the one outside, it has pocket and I wore it like that. I saw 2 cars coming towards us, I thought they were ministers coming to preach and pray with us but they turn out to be officials going round to monitor crowd. When they saw that we were not much, that others did not join us, they enter their cars and left
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by culf: 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
1. We were in a church built on zinc, different ministers from different denominations, other dignitaries and worshipers were coming in. My uncle asked me to welcome them, I was welcoming them and calling them in, I went outside through the second entrance and I saw a coffin dressed on a tall bench at the first entrance and its as if it has been there since morning. As people were entering, I notice I left there and was going home(my home town), I saw 3 people that I've seen in the church before, putting hands on each others shoulders and doing some funny demonstrations on the street, I ignore them and passed, I was not afraid and I didn't look back till I heard someone that live along the street saying, young men, why won't you be patient for God's time. I looked back but didn't see the guys anymore. I concluded while going home that they were probably responsible for the guy's death, who was suppose to be their friend though I didn't know who died.

2. I walked to our compound in my hometown, the compound was half swept, I saw ash dust on our room frontage though the place was slept, I try sweeping it will a big long broom. I went in and saw my brother laying down, waking from sleep. next thing, I saw my late brother, near the room door, in pain without shirt, on the floor. I put a hand on his head and another on his chest and I was praying for him, saying that he won't die but live to serve the Lord, he murmur something, I don't know whether he was trying to correct me, as if he was trying to say God should bring people that will bring money (in my mind, I was thinking is he saying he is ready to serve God but God should bring people that will finance His work?).
I saw like 5 people standing, he (my late brother) told me they are dream interpreter, as if they were waiting for popsy who is in a meeting. according to the dream, a short lady was impregnated by popsy and she claimed the baby died or was stolen not knowing that popsy know the plan and has discovered the baby. the Lady and her dad plan that she should tempt popsy to inpregnat her because he has money but they were acting as if it was not their plan. The baby name in the dream was David. the compound was filled.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by culf: 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2021
Please my wife has this dream that we were in a deep well playing, so many people. later when we got home, she didn't see our son so she said we should go that maybe he is still in the well ( she saw him too playing with us in the well in the video she made). then an old woman say no, that here is him, my wife turn and saw him. later, my wife said she discovered that the boy, changed to the woman again, so she said we should go there to look for him that this one is not our son.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Jasbi: 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
Good day sir, may the anointing of the almighty God continue to flow upon you.
Please sir I had a dream whereby I saw myself in my place of work, an hotel precisely and there was like a ceremony or celebration going on, and some people ( people from different hotels ) were invited, I look down from where I was and I could see people dancing to their drum beats. I was in one of the rooms of the hotel and someone came up to me, he is also a staff like me at the hotel, he gave me a big drum that I should beat it when it's time for us to entertain our guests, he was the one who actually supposed to beat the drum, but I told the person that I won't beat it that only me can't be beating a drum, so I left the drum and walk away.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by culf: 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
please what does it mean to see water overflow that it cover bridge. I dreamt that, its like they wanted to do something like sport or occasion but the bridge was flooded and I was on top of it and was sceptical, what if people that don't know the terrain fall in the deep part.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by kapich: 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
Good evening sirGood evening Pastor Yinka. Happy Sunday to you sir.

Sir, this afternoon I had a quick nap then I had a dream where an old woman came to to me. She told me that I should look up, pointing to the sky. Behold was a very bright light stretching towards the heavens.
She said, everything I'm looking for is there.. looking towards the sky.
Then I went to parlour, I saw my late mother and her brother, I was so furious with them to which my late mum said everything is for a reason. I don't really understand...
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Great2017: 7:48pm On Feb 21, 2021
Kindly help me with the interpretation of the following dreams as the Holy Spirit directs:

1. In one of my dreams, in the company of a friend, I found myself in a church that is led by a famous prophet. However, we never envisaged or planned going to a church, let alone, attending a gathering coordinated by a prominent prophet. Because of this, I was reluctant in entering the church. Within a moment, someone got his deliverance. This however motivated me to go in. As a stepped in, a lady pastor that is so close to me in real life was the coordinating secretary. Immediately, she called me by my name and smiled. Thereafter, the prophet came out and went straight to me. As he looked at me, he said those disturbing you are all gone except for very few. Even this few cannot stop you he repeated. Then, he gave a command and then told me that they are all disconnected from forever.

2. In another dream, I found myself leaving in the same building as Cristiano Ronaldo, the great footballer. The place was so magnificent and gigantic. I have never seen a place that is as beautiful as this abode. Then I woke up.

That same night, I had another dream. In the dream, I was living with my family in a very big and beautiful estate. Some of my classmates were also living in this estate. I then saw an old classmate who was using okada to earn a living. He tried to discourage me from living in that estate. His reason was that the owner loves court litigation and he is willing to take any of the occupants to court at the slightest infringement. To me, his reason was illogical. So I ignored him.

3. In another dream, I was in the company of some friends and old colleagues. We then started a football match. In the match, I was very fortunate because I scored the only two goals that were scored before we decided to end the game.

4. Just last two nights, I saw one of my prophets in my dream. He came straight to me and said " I am seeing it the second time, where are you rushing to? Your time must surely come". He appeared to me again in another dream same night. However, I did not remember what he told me.

I will be happy to hear from you.

Thanks.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Emperor002: 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
please hlp me interpret my dreams
1.I always dream of eating variety of food in d dream and i do pray mrk16:17 n mt15:13 n cancel it but it still persist.
2.An invisble force sometimes press me down at night time n i struggle to call the name of Jesus.Sometimes this happen even after my midnight prayers.
3.I always see my self in my secondary school which i hv graduatef at about 12yrs.
Please note i hv prayed,still praying but all these kept on persisting n i hv been jobless for about 2yrs doing absolutely nothing.I started a poultry bussiness n all my saving perished in it.Please i need help
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Emperor002: 10:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
this my email incase u wld want to contact me samuelmadueke5@gmail.com
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by culf: 4:10am On Feb 23, 2021
Please what does having sex in dream mean? I dreamt that my wife and I had sex somewhere that looks like a mud house with zinc but not furnished, after we were done, I went to meet tel the man that later, that we are going (as if I'm suppose to pay him ) his son was telling him inside that I have not paid him, I'm good ooo, is he letting me go? I was hurriedly trying to leave when my wife said she forgot her bag inside. the room was dark, I was angry, went back, trace the location of the bag and picked it. it gave it to her and we left. on our way, some 2 girl threw a bottle behind us, I looked back and saw it, it was bottle for the drink I bought earlier but as if they were the ones that drank it, we said we didn't blame them. I picked the bottle, pour the remaining drink away and we were going to return the bottle to the shop owner.
I notice a young lady (I think wearing hijab) in my front with bathroom slippers and dirty leg. As if it was the girl that we had sex, I was telling myself that why will this young girl be this wide, remembering what happened earlier. I'm confused because earlier, its was suppose to be my wife.

meanwhile in real life, by God's grace i have not had sex with any other woman since we got married.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by jjxxx: 9:40am On Feb 24, 2021
God's blessings upon you man of God.
Pls, I had this dream.
In the dream, I saw my dad was put in a place like mortuary. He was dead. Though in real life, my dad died in year 1999. Which is about 22 years ago now.
But in the dream, I saw him in a mortuary, he was looking lean like a dead meat that has been under the sun. So he was really looking dried. My mom and I were looking sad because of the passing away of my dad. But I stayed close to him, observing him with d hope that he will get well. Before I knew it, I noticed movement on his leg. He was moving his toes, and then other parts of his legs and his hands were moving, showing sign of life. Finally he opened his eyes. Then I called on my mom to come and see. And joy and smile returned to our faces.
Pls I need an interpretation to this sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Angelcatherine(f): 9:50am On Feb 24, 2021
Gathering of ripe star apples into a basket. What does it mean?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Damisam93(m): 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Kemzeee1(f): 10:58am On Feb 25, 2021
Please sir after I prayed my night prayer. I went to sleep and dreamt I was pulling out one black rope from my mouth. The rope keep coming as I pull it out. It was dark and look fat when I chect on the floor. So I deep my hand again and I still feel some and I keep pulling it out again. It seem in ending I pull it out till I woke up. Pls sir wats the meaning of this dream.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Fetula4u: 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2021
yinkaadesegha:

Genesis 12:2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

That is the bible verse for you, study, meditate and pray it out every time. Bless u

Good day sir,sir I had this dream last night I saw my choirmaster coming out of the church compound and he smashed two Eggs on the floor of the church and they got broken and this eggs seems to be something people needed.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Mayboy(m): 5:15am On Mar 15, 2021
Good day sir. May His presence never leave you in Jesus' name.

Sir, my wife dreamt that I prepared pap with milk and sugar in a jug for her but as she was drinking it, she discovered that the jug is dirty. She became unhappy and ask me why I didn't wash the jug before using it to prepare pap for her. She tried to continue eating but she later dropped it and couldn't finish the pap. What's the meaning sir? Thanks sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by shugaplum(f): 8:43am On Mar 15, 2021
Hello, good morning.
Please help me interpret these dreams.

My fiancé had a dream. Where we were together, and then he saw snakes plenty, some were dead while some were weak so he held me very tight while we carefully walked past the snakes and got to a house ,the snakes were still in front of the house, then a man came and asked us where we were going then he opened the ugly gate and we entered inside and saw a very beautiful house. Please interpret for us

He had another one. Where he came down from his car and the car started moving , he ran to catch up with the car but the car he caught up with wasn’t his own , he looked forward and saw his but wasn’t able to catch up with it till he woke up angry:
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by shugaplum(f): 8:47am On Mar 15, 2021
Please help interpret.

My fiancé was in an event and he was given a carton and when he opened the carton, he saw plenty rats,some were dead and some were very weak, so he killed all of them and threw the carton inside gutter. What does this mean please
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Timmax(m): 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
good day, Mr adeyinka, I need to follow you on other social handles.
pls reply me via watsapp 2347085754206.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by seasy: 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
Please help interpret.
I had a dream where I saw triplets, three identical boys. They were not my children in the dream, but immediately I saw them I started saying in my mind that I want twins, 2 and not three.
Still in the dream, I saw a new born baby shoe, for male.
Please help interpret.
Thank you.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Jodera: 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2021
I had a dream
In the dream, I was at a funeral of a person I knew who was killed. The killer was also the person sharing food(at the funeral). When he gave a friend of mine food, I told her not to eat it. Surprisingly it brought criticism upon me cos people were saying that why will I refuse my friend from eating. Out of pressure, I said lemme eat the food, and the same killer offered/served me food. Wen I was eating the rice, I noticed black leaves which were covered with the rice and I feel I ate some. Immediately I woke up and I felt full as if I just finished eating. I had to run and make use of the toilet.

Please is there any meaning to the dream
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Franky001(m): 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2021
good day man of God,
i use to have dreams, but i usually don't remember my dreams, but i do remember some.
the one i had recently, i see myself driving a car without a body,[as in no body compartment at all, just the steering, gear, break and turtle] the car belongs to my mother-in-law to be. also, i was naked while driving, i was just tying one wrapper to cover my genitals. i am so confused. what could this mean? please help
God bless you
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Franky001(m): 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2021
Man of God, please help,
I had this dream, in the dream, i was in a race with a dog that the people believe and said it is the fastest dog, that no one has ever outran the dog. So this dog and i started the race and people were watching as if were a great competition, but i discovered that, as fast as this dog was running, it never came close to me, people were amaze, same as myself. as weaker as i was while running, i was still ahead of the dog till i woke up. please what does this mean? Help please.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by perezeghi: 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2021
yinkaadesegha:

The Lord may have good plans for both of you but you need to be very sure before you enter into marriage. Marriage is not for small boys but for matured men. Make sure u hear from the Lord before u say I do, pray with deut 29.29 and Jere 33.3 bless u.

Good Evening. God's blessing on you. Thanks for the help you're rendering to all.

I had a dream that I bought roasted fish from a woman and it was like I was partially sleeping and talking to her. After paying her
#1000 instead of her giving me change, she collected the extra #200 in my hand and I stood contemplating and when the sleep wore off I told the woman that she's not a good person repeatedly 3 times and I woke up.

I had this dream that I fetched water from a tank and had my bath though in an open place but the people around did not have any notice of me. And after wards I saw myself clothed in a white garment and I got up from sleep/dream.

Please what does it mean.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (97) (Reply)

The Middle Path / Where Is 'Let The Poor Says I Am Rich' Written In The Bible-joel 3:10 / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.