Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Religion (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (108263 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 3:57am On May 28, 2021
BlackLumi:
Good morning Sir
Thank you for this platform.

I have been having dreams of being a soldier for a long time now.
First I thought it was just mere dreams.
But this dream kept reoccurring, sometimes I am in a training, sometimes I am applying into the NDA, sometimes I am in a battlefield.
Sometimes I am just in a Military camouflage dress.

Secondly, I used to have dreams of fighting last year.
It happened a significant number of times.
But I always defeat the person I am fighting then he runs away.

Lastly I once had dreams of people praying for me.
Sometimes I am speaking in tongues or praying in dreams sir.

Thanks in anticipation Sir

The dream is of two meaning,

Firstly, God may be calling you to be one of His end time soldiers.

Secondly, you may be destined to be a military person.

Go for a three days fasting and prayer, 6 - 6pm, with midnight praises.
Pray with this Bible verse, Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Ask the holyspirit to reveal your destiny to u in an understandable way. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 3:59am On May 28, 2021
DarlingtonC:
Oga Yinkaadesegha,

Help me interpret this dream please.

In that dream, I killed a live lion with an axe by striking it on the neck repeatedly until It was decapitated.

Then I sliced some meat out of it and gave to some people.

Please what's the meaning?

Congratulations.... That's victory over the enemy of your life. Keep praying for the baptism of the holyghost. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:12am On May 28, 2021
naijaboy756:
Good day. Please assist with these dreams.

1. Seemed i was in a car with 2 kid brothers. Later i was in a room with my mum and the younger of my brothers came in to report that the elder ones car had an accident

2. Went to a hospital to do follow up on business proposal. I met a supervisor lady who tried to pronounce my surname but couldn't properly. We joked and laughed about it. She then said she will attend to my file next week. In trying to mention my proposal name and source, she mentioned the name of my former employer as my place of work.

3. Was in a former branch of my church, some guys were trying to hire some drummers. I was angry with them that they didn't want to use their money to pay for drummers. Then we were inside thw church and one dirty guy brought pawpaw fruits for sale at a high price. I complained about the price and said after all I don't like this fruit

First dream, pray seriously, the enemy does not want you to fulfill your destiny, they are seriously working against it. Pray seriously against stagnation and setback.
Study Exodus 14, tell God to destroy every pharaoh of your life and destiny.

Second dream, pray that your miracle/blessing will not be transferred to another. The enemy is trying to divert your blessings. Pray before it's too late. Pray seriously with Obadiah 1.17.

Third dream, spend your money for God, give to the work of God without grumbling. Meditate on this.
Luke 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

Above all make sure your life is pleasing to God.

Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:14am On May 28, 2021
kamtoshh:
Kindly interpret this for me
1) My SO at one time dreamt she was in the kitchen when she suddenly saw police officers coming towards the house & told me to go hide somewhere. The dream ended there
2) Stil on My SO, she dreamt about the wife of a certain young male politician (who goes to the same church as we do) removing a her wedding dress and giving it to her to wear it.

Please I don't understand what you meant by SO.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:21am On May 28, 2021
prinzedy:
Good morning sir.

These days I am having series of dreams that scares me to my bone marrow.

I had another dream last night where in I saw myself burying father (God forbid it) and I was digging both dirty sand and soaked clothes to cover the grave.

Then I saw myself and colleague receiving our sack letter and the people issuing the sack letter was pitying my enemy saying it's really a dicey one. In my mind I was crying that they didn't allow me finish paying my debt.

Then the little daughter of one of the men that issued the sack letter was playing around causing me to smile.

I woke scared and confused

I think this has been attended to.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:26am On May 28, 2021
Bubbblez:
Hello sir.Please I need interpretation on two dreams that I dreamt of recent;
1. This one I got home and saw my mom carrying twin girls,babies. So I was now questioning her that when did she give birth again so she said she’s not their mother.So I told her to give me Taiwo to carry.Mind you I’m a twin too.In d dream I sha carried the Taiwo and left d house.
2. This one I dreamt that I actually gave birth to twins. Two girls.Like I was pregnant and went into labor gave birth to two girls. But I’m not yet pregnant in real life
This two dreams happened within a month.
Thank you sir.

Do u normally have sex in the dream?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by kamtoshh: 7:01am On May 28, 2021
yinkaadesegha:

Please I don't understand what you meant by SO.
SO meaning Significant Other in this case I'm referring to my girlfriend.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Loyalty8: 7:12am On May 28, 2021
Good morning sir

I had a dream last night, I was buying meat from a vendor and I ended up purchasing a rather large amount for a small price and then I had him cut a piece of it to give to me and as he was about to do so he cut the bone out of the piece I asked for to taste and gave me the meat itself to taste.

And then it seemed liked he was telling others to look at how big the portion of meat I bought for such a small price and I was just smilling throughout. It seemed like it was raw meat also.

Thank you sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Weme12: 8:13am On May 28, 2021
yinkaadesegha:

Make sure you pray before you sleep and cover the entire apartment with the blood of Jesus, pray against devourers and spiritual robbers. Don't have evil thoughts in mind concerning the person that left your house, the devil may be using his image since he doesn't know Christ. Bless u.

Thank you
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Bubbblez: 6:49pm On May 28, 2021
yinkaadesegha:

Do u normally have sex in the dream?
Not at all sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by wendyyyyy: 10:54am On May 29, 2021
Good morning sir please help me interpret this dream there is a woman I always see in the dream especially when am pregnant, but of recent when I c her she would try to talk to me to greet me while me I will be avoiding her I will even pretend like I didn't c her she will even be smiling, the first time I saw her I opened a padlock and held them in my hand before I knew it she came to me trying to greet me and for me and her to chat, the padlock fell in the process in her front and I picked it and left, the second one we saw in a crowded place and she was trying to talk to me but I just avoided her. What is she trying to do help me interpret
pls I do pray for her that the light of Christ will shine on her according to d bible
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Axzobr: 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
Good evening sir
About 2days ago I dreamt a dream
In the dream, I saw my mum she was directing to a new location.
I was with 2 mats in the dream.
I went to the house it was a big house I was trying to locate my own apartment in the process I went to different rooms I was happy with how the rooms were structured I the process I saw my former fellowship member inone of the apartments.
I finally got to see my apartment and I woke up 12midnight.

This afternoon, I dreamt of myself been in and exam hall a lady was sitting next to me.

The lecturer got to the class late. He was like we are still going to use the allotted time for the exam.

The questions were a chemistry question though I answered the questions because I knew the answers.

The lady next to me was also asking the answer to the question which I answered for her as well.

Kindly assist to interpret these dreams sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Jasbi: 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
Good day sir, please I had a dream that one of my boss in my place of work gave me a white native cloth to iron for him, though that boss of mine wasn't my direct boss, he is just one of the bosses in my place of work. I ironed the shirt, but when I was ironing the trouser, It wasn't getting very smooth as I wanted, so I kept adjusting and ironing it so as to make it smooth.
It got to a point that the cloth colour changed to brown due to the hotness of the iron and it also got stained as well.
I became restless and running to meet those who work at the laundry so as to get it washed and become white again, but I was also concerned about what the owner would say or do because he expect to receive the cloth that very day of which can't be possible any longer.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by lizabeet(f): 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
Good Day Sir, What does it mean to drink water in the dream.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Adebowale1616: 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
Good day sir. Please what does it mean for your car to be snatched in the dream ?

I dreamt a woman (my church member in real life) confronted me and asked me to hand over my car key to her, and I refused.

She left, me thinking she went away and already left me. But when she came back, she came with full force whether it's juju power o I don't know or just like a remote control was used, I just saw that my car left on its own where I parked it and was speeding towards the direction of the woman and I was running after my car until it reached where the woman was standing and the woman quickly entered the car and drove off.

I was lamenting and crying that my car had been snatched. Then I saw her husband and reported to him what his wife did, but to my surprise, the man didn't take me serious, he behaved as if they both knew about it.

Please help me interprete this.

And please note: Me and this woman doesn't relate in real life apart from just being a member of the same church.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by perezeghi: 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
Adebowale1616:
Good day sir. Please what does it mean for your car to be snatched in the dream ?

I dreamt a woman (my church member in real life) confronted me and asked me to hand over my car key to her, and I refused.

She left, me thinking she went away and already left me. But when she came back, she came with full force whether it's juju power o I don't know or just like a remote control was used, I just saw that my car left on its own where I parked it and was speeding towards the direction of the woman and I was running after my car until it reached where the woman was standing and the woman quickly entered the car and drove off.

I was lamenting and crying that my car had been snatched. Then I saw her husband and reported to him what his wife did, but to my surprise, the man didn't take me serious, he behaved as if they both knew about it.

And please note: Me and this woman doesn't relate in real life apart from just being a member of the same church.

If in real life you do have a car and you have this kind of dream then it means something precious that may give your better opportunity in life has been stolen from you or will be taken from you.

If you don't have a car in real life then it means your destiny is been stolen by another person and it may lead to retrogression in life.

The face you see in the dream may likely be the same person trying to harm you or already harming you or some form of manipulation to hide the true identity of the person. Nevertheless you'll have to engage in a serious fasting/prayer programme to be able to retrieve it back.
Shalom.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
I had this dream
I entered this room where de were cutting nails so I told dem to cut mine , so d girl cut the nails on my toes but she cut it really deep (that kind cutting were e fit take one year before the nails go grow back ) and I don't really like cutting my nails like that in real life (it makes me uncontrollable ) ,I like cutting my nails small (I no no how people de fit cut their nails like that for real life , if I do my own like that I go de pray make e grow fast if I touch something go be like say e de shock me ) , so I ask her why she cut mine like that and didn't cut d other guy own like that then she replied that the other guy has one office which is a prophet and me since I want and have two office (prophet and evangelist) that they have to cut it like that so I whispered to myself that if it like this I don't want o then she immediately asked me what I said (like when you hear person talk but you won confam ) I replied nothing then she left I was uncomfortable with my toes but later almost immediately Ilike a miracle started to become comfortable and use to it . What does it mean Sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Axzobr: 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
@ pastor yinkaadesegha. Hope all is well sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Immarocks(f): 9:37am On Jul 29, 2021
Good day sir,hope you are doing alright.
I have been having a reoccurring dream in which am at my wedding everything is set but for one thing or the other the wedding will not hold it always end with me crying and this cry feels real.

Secondly ...I AM LOSING MY FAITH DAILY SIR.everytime I pray or go for deliverance things just seem to get harder and then I give up on prayer.everything is stagnant in my life, same with my siblings.i always have a feeling of bad luck this is my reason:
Anytime I plant something it will never germinate.
Recently,I got some chicks to rear,withing a week more than half have died.
At my former place of work we were four in the HR office after the lockdown the HR called back the other three but me.
I have been submitting applications online and offline nothing comes back ,not even N power,inec reg,nothing.I have been home almost two years now additional burden on my mum hmmm my father does not even care if we eat or not,he does not care that none of his children are working and he knows people whom if he asked for help they may help but he does not if he goes to them it's to ask for money for his pocket.I am angry at him and it's turning to hatred.

To be honest,I am really frustrated and lossing hope,sometimes I feel like ending it all so many things keep happening with no help or support system from anywhere family or friends which I don't have the few I helped all turned there back when I needed them,I can't even boast of a thousand naira in my account. when I try to take my mind off it I face another glaring at me and they are all connected,the same issue,the same circle.
I have issues that I myself don't even understand how I can explain it to someone else to understand.

P.S...am sorry for the long and boring sad tale of my life here, I know this is not part of the dream but am just tired and I had to pour my heart here.I NEED HELP.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 29, 2021
My friend had a dream last night. I told her I'd ask here what it meant.

Her oldest is 25 years old. Last night she dreamt of how she gave birth to her - in the delivery room, with her husband by her side and the midwife assisting the delivery.

She said she could see her daughter being born - the head coming out etc.

Friend has other children and is not pregnant nor does she want any more babies.

What does this mean?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by perezeghi: 5:50am On Jul 30, 2021
Immarocks:
Good day sir,hope you are doing alright.
I have been having a reoccurring dream in which am at my wedding everything is set but for one thing or the other the wedding will not hold it always end with me crying and this cry feels real.

Secondly ...I AM LOSING MY FAITH DAILY SIR.everytime I pray or go for deliverance things just seem to get harder and then I give up on prayer.everything is stagnant in my life, same with my siblings.i always have a feeling of bad luck this is my reason:
Anytime I plant something it will never germinate.
Recently,I got some chicks to rear,withing a week more than half have died.
At my former place of work we were four in the HR office after the lockdown the HR called back the other three but me.
I have been submitting applications online and offline nothing comes back ,not even N power,inec reg,nothing.I have been home almost two years now additional burden on my mum hmmm my father does not even care if we eat or not,he does not care that none of his children are working and he knows people whom if he asked for help they may help but he does not if he goes to them it's to ask for money for his pocket.I am angry at him and it's turning to hatred.

To be honest,I am really frustrated and lossing hope,sometimes I feel like ending it all so many things keep happening with no help or support system from anywhere family or friends which I don't have the few I helped all turned there back when I needed them,I can't even boast of a thousand naira in my account. when I try to take my mind off it I face another glaring at me and they are all connected,the same issue,the same circle.
I have issues that I myself don't even understand how I can explain it to someone else to understand.

P.S...am sorry for the long and boring sad tale of my life here, I know this is not part of the dream but am just tired and I had to pour my heart here.I NEED HELP.

The Lord Jesus Christ is your most sure HELP and you need only to put your faith, trust and hope in Him. He is the one who saves and restores us all.
Your recurrent dreams is basically a foundational issue that needs to be tackled amongst other things. Believe in the LORD GOD our Heavenly Father who Son paid the ultimate price for our salvation.
If you are born again...continue in it but if you've backslided and in any form of sin kindly re-dedicate your life and self back to Christ Jesus and confess only to Him for forgiveness and ask Him to show you mercy.
An individual's christian walk is limited by sin and a hardened heart but the blood of Jesus has washed it all if we give in to Him COMPLETELY.

If the above criteria is met or a work in progress then I'd say you can give yourself to study the Holy Bible and meditate God's WORD and give time to fasting/prayers. I could give you some Bible verses.
Kindly reach me via my email..... anumegeorge@gmail.com.....if you're comfortable

I want you to meditate on this few and make out prayer points out of them as you get understanding and if there's any you don't understand you can also reach out to me.

In all that you do as you study and meditate...desire the Holy Spirit to dwell in you for the battle is of the Lord's and not yours.

Matthew 5:8; Psalm 89:9,20,21,22,24;
Proverbs 26:27; Isaiah 43:1-4;
Proverbs 10:28,30; Proverbs 24:20;
Proverbs 11:21, Deut 4:29;
Job 20:15-29; Ecclesiastes be 3:14; Deut 31:3.

May the joy of the Lord God be your strength.
Shalom.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by perezeghi: 6:03am On Jul 30, 2021
PastorM:

Her oldest is 25 years old. Last night she dreamt of how she gave birth to her - in the delivery room, with her husband by her side and the midwife assisting the delivery.

Friend has other children and is not pregnant nor does she want any more babies.

What does this mean?

Is this the only dream she has that particular night? If there are others they may likely be a connection to give a better interpretation.
But if there is none then I think your friend needs to be a friend to her daughter. I hope you understand what that means.
Shalom.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 30, 2021
perezeghi:

Is this the only dream she has that particular night? If there are others they may likely be a connection to give a better interpretation.
But if there is none then I think your friend needs to be a friend to her daughter. I hope you understand what that means.
Shalom.

I'll tell her. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:07am On Aug 02, 2021
wendyyyyy:
Good morning sir please help me interpret this dream there is a woman I always see in the dream especially when am pregnant, but of recent when I c her she would try to talk to me to greet me while me I will be avoiding her I will even pretend like I didn't c her she will even be smiling, the first time I saw her I opened a padlock and held them in my hand before I knew it she came to me trying to greet me and for me and her to chat, the padlock fell in the process in her front and I picked it and left, the second one we saw in a crowded place and she was trying to talk to me but I just avoided her. What is she trying to do help me interpret
pls I do pray for her that the light of Christ will shine on her according to d bible

There is a monitoring spirit working against your life, the person you saw in the dream may not be the one monitoring u but you need to pray aggressively before you sleep, EVERY MONITORING POWER/SPIRIT ASSIGNED TO MY DESTINY CATCH FIRE IN JESUS NAME.

Bless you
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:12am On Aug 02, 2021
PastorM:

What does this mean?

Please tell her that the Lord want her to visit the foundation of that particular child. Let her think about the circumstances that surround her birth right from her conception and even before the copulation. It's a deep mystery. This has to do with her destiny. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:16am On Aug 02, 2021
Loyalty8:
Good morning sir

I had a dream last night, I was buying meat from a vendor and I ended up purchasing a rather large amount for a small price and then I had him cut a piece of it to give to me and as he was about to do so he cut the bone out of the piece I asked for to taste and gave me the meat itself to taste.

And then it seemed liked he was telling others to look at how big the portion of meat I bought for such a small price and I was just smilling throughout. It seemed like it was raw meat also.

Thank you sir

This means blessings you didn't labor for is assigned for you, but there are some sacrifices you need to offer for its manifestation.

Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:18am On Aug 02, 2021
Bubbblez:

Not at all sir.

Expect a blessing from a known person. But pray well.
Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:24am On Aug 02, 2021
Axzobr:
Good evening sir
About 2days ago I dreamt a dream
In the dream, I saw my mum she was directing to a new location.
I was with 2 mats in the dream.
I went to the house it was a big house I was trying to locate my own apartment in the process I went to different rooms I was happy with how the rooms were structured I the process I saw my former fellowship member inone of the apartments.
I finally got to see my apartment and I woke up 12midnight.

This afternoon, I dreamt of myself been in and exam hall a lady was sitting next to me.

The lecturer got to the class late. He was like we are still going to use the allotted time for the exam.

The questions were a chemistry question though I answered the questions because I knew the answers.

The lady next to me was also asking the answer to the question which I answered for her as well.

Kindly assist to interpret these dreams sir

The first dream means...... Pray that God should show you the way to your destiny. Use Jeremiah 33.3

Second dream means..... Success is certain for you, pray that God should crown your effort in life.

Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:28am On Aug 02, 2021
Jasbi:
Good day sir, please I had a dream that one of my boss in my place of work gave me a white native cloth to iron for him, though that boss of mine wasn't my direct boss, he is just one of the bosses in my place of work. I ironed the shirt, but when I was ironing the trouser, It wasn't getting very smooth as I wanted, so I kept adjusting and ironing it so as to make it smooth.
It got to a point that the cloth colour changed to brown due to the hotness of the iron and it also got stained as well.
I became restless and running to meet those who work at the laundry so as to get it washed and become white again, but I was also concerned about what the owner would say or do because he expect to receive the cloth that very day of which can't be possible any longer.

Pray against spirit of slavery, working like a elephant and earning like a rat is not your portion, please well to break this yoke. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:31am On Aug 02, 2021
lizabeet:
Good Day Sir, What does it mean to drink water in the dream.

Is a good dream, the holy spirit is trying to purity you from within, watch your life style and avoid anything that look like sin, so that the holy ghost can work on you.
Bless you
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:38am On Aug 02, 2021
Adebowale1616:

Your prayer life has been cold, your destiny has been hijacked due to your carelessness, lack of prayer and sin. Pray seriously with Obadiah 1.17, Joel 2.25. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:44am On Aug 02, 2021
I had this dream
I entered this room where de were cutting nails so I told dem to cut mine , so d girl cut the nails on my toes but she cut it really deep (that kind cutting were e fit take one year before the nails go grow back ) and I don't really like cutting my nails like that in real life (it makes me uncontrollable ) ,I like cutting my nails small (I no no how people de fit cut their nails like that for real life , if I do my own like that I go de pray make e grow fast if I touch something go be like say e de shock me ) , so I ask her why she cut mine like that and didn't cut d other guy own like that then she replied that the other guy has one office which is a prophet and me since I want and have two office (prophet and evangelist) that they have to cut it like that so I whispered to myself that if it like this I don't want o then she immediately asked me what I said (like when you hear person talk but you won confam ) I replied nothing then she left I was uncomfortable with my toes but later almost immediately Ilike a miracle started to become comfortable and use to it . What does it mean Sir

Your destiny has been made known to you and if don't pursue it now, you may not fulfill it. The nails cutting in your dream means you should sin and things that may hinder the manifestation of your destiny. Meditate on Psalm 51 and pray for mercy. Bless u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (97) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres / Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.