Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Religion (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (109122 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Muneneze: 7:54am On Jul 07, 2022
Good morning sir. Thank you for all you do.
Please help me interpret this dream I had last night. I forgot some parts so I'll just start from where I remember.

So my fiance and I went to what looked like an event. It felt like people reported that some persons were stealing. I can't really recall but we went to meet the persons in a vast open field filled with gold and silver. And we found the people. It was also as if the field didn't belong to us and there were plenty people picking good and silver as much as hey can. Some carried in head pans in bulk.
My fiance and I started picking too. I picked a golden ring and wore it in my marriage finger. My fiance would pick gold and give it to me to hoId. I'd check it to see if it was pure gold and hold it if it was pure. Because I noticed that the gold some people picked were not pure. It also felt like the gold was covered with black dust since it on the ground so some people would pick up stones thinking it's gold.

From the open field, all the people picking got to the entrance of a prison. We told the prison officials we would love to break down the prison as there were gold underneath the prison ground. It felt as if the prisoners could hear us talk so they were kinda breaking the ground to take the gold too.

Secondly
I was a teacher before now. And I was teacher in the dream too. When I stopped teaching, I also stopped teaching in my dream. But sometimes I go to visit my school in the dream. Last night, I went again and the students I taught in my dream in SS1 were now in SS3 and I was to tach them but not as a permanent teacher in the school but as a teacher who would leave after a week or two.

Thank you
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
ASOmotorz:

Yes sir. Got married around March dis year.

Is a future event that will happen but by prayer, it will be canceled..... The enemy has program hardship and suffering for the marriage. Tell the person to pray very against the plans of the enemies, let the person pray with this bible verse.

Isaiah 54:15 Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

Tell them to cut their coat according to their size..... They should be wise in spending to avoid hardship. Bless you
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
Muneneze:
Good morning sir. Thank you for all you do.
Please help me interpret this dream I had last night. I forgot some parts so I'll just start from where I remember.

So my fiance and I went to what looked like an event. It felt like people reported that some persons were stealing. I can't really recall but we went to meet the persons in a vast open field filled with gold and silver. And we found the people. It was also as if the field didn't belong to us and there were plenty people picking good and silver as much as hey can. Some carried in head pans in bulk.
My fiance and I started picking too. I picked a golden ring and wore it in my marriage finger. My fiance would pick gold and give it to me to hoId. I'd check it to see if it was pure gold and hold it if it was pure. Because I noticed that the gold some people picked were not pure. It also felt like the gold was covered with black dust since it on the ground so some people would pick up stones thinking it's gold.

From the open field, all the people picking got to the entrance of a prison. We told the prison officials we would love to break down the prison as there were gold underneath the prison ground. It felt as if the prisoners could hear us talk so they were kinda breaking the ground to take the gold too.

Secondly
I was a teacher before now. And I was teacher in the dream too. When I stopped teaching, I also stopped teaching in my dream. But sometimes I go to visit my school in the dream. Last night, I went again and the students I taught in my dream in SS1 were now in SS3 and I was to tach them but not as a permanent teacher in the school but as a teacher who would leave after a week or two.

Thank you

Don't announce your success to anyone until you have achieved it....
Don't tell anyone your plans,
Be careful of who you share your secrets with,
Lastly, pray against spirit of backwardness.
Tell the lord to move your life forward by fire.
Exodus 14.15.... Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by ASOmotorz: 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
yinkaadesegha:

Is a future event that will happen but by prayer, it will be canceled..... The enemy has program hardship and suffering for the marriage. Tell the person to pray very against the plans of the enemies, let the person pray with this bible verse.

Isaiah 54:15 Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

Tell them to cut their coat according to their size..... They should be wise in spending to avoid hardship. Bless you

Ah!
Dis one is too much o.
Will be praying for him.

Thank you sir. God bless!
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by chenzy12(m): 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
1. i found myself in ondo state in a back of a cabster. I said to people with me that this is the street that leads to my uncles house. fortunately, he was outside i had to come down and say hello to him from afar. So after some days, i saw both of us having a heated argument.
2. i saw myself standing on the decking of a house. Thank you sir.
3. i rented a house have not gone there for a while. i had a dream that a neighbour is now staying in my room and i saw his clothes and belongings. i also saw my things there too. i also saw that the door is bad.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by tosyne55(m): 11:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
yinkaadesegha:

Is a call to the ministry..... Ask God which area is He calling you? That should be your next prayer point..... You have been equipped, study the word of God because that is your bullet. Bless you
Thank you sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by davidism1967: 2:33am On Jul 09, 2022
Please I want an interpretation to this 2 dreams..
First
someone bought meat for me and a butcher was cutting the meat.

Secondly we both entered a bike, I entered the passenger seat and he was the one riding...
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by missidy: 11:14am On Jul 13, 2022
Please what is the meaning stadium in the dream? Like you go to watch a match at a stadium and people also come to see you do something at a stadium. Thanks.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by ASOmotorz: 8:35am On Jul 16, 2022
Good morning sir.

Pls what's the meaning of writing an exam you don't know the answers and you were copying from someone in the dream?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by ASOmotorz: 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2022
Good afternoon sir!

Had dis one again last nite.

So, I went to my sister's house, saw in her compound that she had lots of trees with fruits.
So, we started plucking fruits, pineapple, watermelon and another one, I've forgotten d third one.

I was the one actually plucking while she and some other person assisted. We plucked alot though.

What does it mean?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:29am On Jul 19, 2022
chenzy12:
1. i found myself in ondo state in a back of a cabster. I said to people with me that this is the street that leads to my uncles house. fortunately, he was outside i had to come down and say hello to him from afar. So after some days, i saw both of us having a heated argument.
2. i saw myself standing on the decking of a house. Thank you sir.
3. i rented a house have not gone there for a while. i had a dream that a neighbour is now staying in my room and i saw his clothes and belongings. i also saw my things there too. i also saw that the door is bad.

Are you from ondo state?

Second dream, on the decking that you were standing, were u afraid?

Third dream, if care is not taken it maybe occupied by someone, just a warning. People are already wishing to be staying there since it's lying fallow. Bless you
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:34am On Jul 19, 2022
davidism1967:
Please I want an interpretation to this 2 dreams..
First
someone bought meat for me and a butcher was cutting the meat.

Secondly we both entered a bike, I entered the passenger seat and he was the one riding...

You need to careful, your spiritual life is low, recharge your spiritual life by fasting and prayer, pray against eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood. Ask God to paralyze them.

Be careful, not all that glitters is gold, look around and be wise. Bless you
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:36am On Jul 19, 2022
missidy:
Please what is the meaning stadium in the dream? Like you go to watch a match at a stadium and people also come to see you do something at a stadium. Thanks.

Ask God to take you to your place of rest... Bless you
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:39am On Jul 19, 2022
ASOmotorz:
Good morning sir.

Pls what's the meaning of writing an exam you don't know the answers and you were copying from someone in the dream?

Pray for success in life..... A promotion is coming soon, pray that the lord should accelerate your promotion. Bless you.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Akalia(m): 3:26am On Jul 19, 2022
yinkaadesegha:

Good morning, great man of wisdom from God. Please I keep having a recurring dream of speaking in tongues. I had such dream this morning and in that dream a lady told me that I have the spirit of God in me after I was done speaking in tongues. I also fight with people often in the dream and I am always victorious in the end.

I have the capacity to speak in tongues in real life but I most often don't like speaking in tongues when I pray because I prefer talking to God in the language I can undestand.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by ASOmotorz: 11:32am On Jul 19, 2022
yinkaadesegha:

Pray for success in life..... A promotion is coming soon, pray that the lord should accelerate your promotion. Bless you.

Thank you sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by ASOmotorz: 11:33am On Jul 19, 2022
ASOmotorz:
Good afternoon sir!

Had dis one again last nite.

So, I went to my sister's house, saw in her compound that she had lots of trees with fruits.
So, we started plucking fruits, pineapple, watermelon and another one, I've forgotten d third one.

I was the one actually plucking while she and some other person assisted. We plucked alot though.

What does it mean?

What about this one?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by HumanoidX: 7:18am On Jul 20, 2022
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by chenzy12(m): 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
yinkaadesegha:

Are you from ondo state?
yes i am

Second dream, on the decking that you were standing, were u afraid?
no i am not.
Third dream, if care is not taken it maybe occupied by someone, just a warning. People are already wishing to be staying there since it's lying fallow. Bless you
1.yes i am
2. no i am not
Thank u sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Yseone(m): 5:47am On Jul 21, 2022
I had a dream, in that dream, I entered house and saw money in that my black backbag and it was in our eldest brothers room, so the message was that i should take it to bank and deposited into his account.
I counted the money and it was about 85k and when i took the money and put in that bag and went to bank, there was a little crowed and i sat on a chair waiting for my turn, I opened the bag to count bad confirm the money, then i saw another wrap of money which was 30k and some other pieces which i didn't count so i was surprised how manage the excess, so i thought it could be my sister's money.
When it was my turn, the cashier waved me to come which i stood up to go meet him, one colleagues that sat close to him just told me not to come that they are having meeting, which i became angry and told him that he called me and what type of meeting are they having during work hour and before you know it, they will close.
The man said i should not mind his colleague, I should bring the money, I went there and he asked if the recepient is expecting the money immediately which i said yes and he said there is no network so i should tell him that the money won't drop immediately, I told him no problem he should go ahead.
He called another colleague to bring counting machine and that one brought that matching which was looking like television panel and not the normal counting machine, 3 of them started counting and each time the machine counts, the money becomes excess above 100, they counted more than 3 times and the money keeps increasing until everyone became tired of counting, they asked me how much the money was, I told them it's 85k but they kept saying it's more than that and that i didn't count it very well which i accepted, then one of them started blocking my view not to see the money as they count but i kept changing my position to see what they count.
The one that said I shouldn't come that they are having meeting, all of a sudden started trouble with the one that asked me to come just to confuse me, but i was concentrating on the money where they kept it and they later posted the money to my brothers account and the extra wrap was still in my bag.
When I got home after the bank transaction, I met everyone in my house including our elderst brother who happens to have the money but he never looked like he has money let alone giving me money to send to his account, even when i told him that am back, he never asked me "back from where" then it dawned on me that he never gave me money to send to his account, then my (boss)director was also there but never said anything about the money.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by fijiuba: 7:40am On Jul 21, 2022
Please I need answers. I dreamt as I was in a building and in that building it was as if it was beside a stream. And fishes were in there. I tried catching the fish and while I was catching it , my mom came around and I asked her if I can sell it and she said no that I can't but I can eat it if I want to and immediately I stopped. Th fishes were of different sizes. And during that period live goats were coming outta the water. Then the water dried up. So please I want to know what it means . THANKS.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Bibliophile1: 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
Man of God. I need God's guide on my purpose in life. I had one prophecy some times ago about the purpose of God for me. I am yet to unravel it till date. I don't know the purpose of God for me apart from academic pursuit. I was also told over two years now to prepare for a big opportunity coming my way. I don't know what that is and how it is connected to me. Pray for me sir. I rarely dream
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
chenzy12:

1.yes i am
2. no i am not
Thank u sir.

The lord is about to promote and elevate you but the enemy also is planning to bring you down..... You need to be very fervent in prayers now more than before. Pray with heb 1.7

Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
Yseone:
I had a dream, in that dream, I entered house and saw money in that my black backbag and it was in our eldest brothers room, so the message was that i should take it to bank and deposited into his account.
I counted the money and it was about 85k and when i took the money and put in that bag and went to bank, there was a little crowed and i sat on a chair waiting for my turn, I opened the bag to count bad confirm the money, then i saw another wrap of money which was 30k and some other pieces which i didn't count so i was surprised how manage the excess, so i thought it could be my sister's money.
When it was my turn, the cashier waved me to come which i stood up to go meet him, one colleagues that sat close to him just told me not to come that they are having meeting, which i became angry and told him that he called me and what type of meeting are they having during work hour and before you know it, they will close.
The man said i should not mind his colleague, I should bring the money, I went there and he asked if the recepient is expecting the money immediately which i said yes and he said there is no network so i should tell him that the money won't drop immediately, I told him no problem he should go ahead.
He called another colleague to bring counting machine and that one brought that matching which was looking like television panel and not the normal counting machine, 3 of them started counting and each time the machine counts, the money becomes excess above 100, they counted more than 3 times and the money keeps increasing until everyone became tired of counting, they asked me how much the money was, I told them it's 85k but they kept saying it's more than that and that i didn't count it very well which i accepted, then one of them started blocking my view not to see the money as they count but i kept changing my position to see what they count.
The one that said I shouldn't come that they are having meeting, all of a sudden started trouble with the one that asked me to come just to confuse me, but i was concentrating on the money where they kept it and they later posted the money to my brothers account and the extra wrap was still in my bag.
When I got home after the bank transaction, I met everyone in my house including our elderst brother who happens to have the money but he never looked like he has money let alone giving me money to send to his account, even when i told him that am back, he never asked me "back from where" then it dawned on me that he never gave me money to send to his account, then my (boss)director was also there but never said anything about the money.

The lord is ready to bless you but there are enemies of that prosperity.... Pray that the lord should take away every hindrance to your blessings. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
fijiuba:
Please I need answers. I dreamt as I was in a building and in that building it was as if it was beside a stream. And fishes were in there. I tried catching the fish and while I was catching it , my mom came around and I asked her if I can sell it and she said no that I can't but I can eat it if I want to and immediately I stopped. Th fishes were of different sizes. And during that period live goats were coming outta the water. Then the water dried up. So please I want to know what it means . THANKS.

There are blessings that the lord has planned for you, but be careful of stubborn enemies not to pollute the source. Bless u

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
Bibliophile1:
Man of God. I need God's guide on my purpose in life. I had one prophecy some times ago about the purpose of God for me. I am yet to unravel it till date. I don't know the purpose of God for me apart from academic pursuit. I was also told over two years now to prepare for a big opportunity coming my way. I don't know what that is and how it is connected to me. Pray for me sir. I rarely dream

Simple.... Ask God to reveal to you. Jeremiah 33.3 and deuteronomy 29.29. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by fijiuba: 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2022
Thanks sir. God bless you too

yinkaadesegha:

There are blessings that the lord has planned for you, but be careful of stubborn enemies not to pollute the source. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by chenzy12(m): 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
yinkaadesegha:

The lord is about to promote and elevate you but the enemy also is planning to bring you down..... You need to be very fervent in prayers now more than before. Pray with heb 1.7

Bless u
Thank you sir,
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hello brethren, the long awaited website is 95% ready and will be launch any moment from now. With that there shall be no delays in responding to our dreams and many more. God bless you, have a blessed month in Jesus name. Your brother in the Lord (Bro Yinka).

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
100% done to the glory of God.... Please brethren kindly visit our website www.revelationland.com and post your dreams there or getting in touch via a link there for counseling.
We may not attend to messages here, kindly visit the website www.revelationland.com Bless you.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by silverkings: 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
yinkaadesegha:
Hello brethren, the long awaited website is 95% ready and will be launch any moment from now. With that there shall be no delays in responding to our dreams and many more. God bless you, have a blessed month in Jesus name. Your brother in the Lord (Bro Yinka).

Thank God
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by shugaplum(f): 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
Please what does it mean to see a very big bump/cyst on someone’s head in a dream?

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / The Middle Path / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.