Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,612 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Religion (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (108256 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:10am On Apr 13, 2022
shugaplum:

Long time ago

You need to be delivered from him.... You are not yet delivered from him otherwise you are putting your husband and marriage into serious risk especially if your husband is not a prayer warrior.

07066526207 watsap me please don't call. Bless you
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nwaotu10(m): 12:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
yinkaadesegha:

Pray against glory robbers, start the prayer immediately, make it midnight prayers. Tell the lord to cut off every evil hand that want to shave off your glory. Bless u
Thank you very much sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Healthrelatedjo: 5:58am On Apr 14, 2022
Good morning sir.
I had a dream where I saw myself in a foreign country praying with a pastor (can't even remember his face)beside a river,nxt thing I noticed was going back to a hostel kind of settings where I saw a female friend (someone I saw abt 6-7yrs ago, but we still talk on phone)and she gave me 800 naira, saying what are friends for.i later gave her 200# cos she said the 800was her last card
Pls what's d meaning sir
Thanks
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Jp96(m): 11:09am On Apr 14, 2022
yinkaadesegha:

John 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Your way is not straight with the lord, ask the lord to shine His light on your way, and silence every mockers in Jesus name. Bless u

God bless you sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by chenzy12(m): 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hello well done sir. I had a revelation yesterday about a man of(apostle johnson suleman) God in our area.

1.He said it has been long that he has come to our area last. He said: you need to give if I were you. I and some others peooke knelt down and he admonished us to work on our self. later, He turned to my pastor and said to him why do we look alike like this: same colour face.

2.in same vison I saw him again being invited to a another church on our area. They brought to him and uncooked meat and he told me to bring it and He took two portion and said I should take it inside a car.
I slept a little bit and I mark 1:34
3.i saw him again in another church and a guy was reading the the bible for him but the guy was stammering and he called the guy out and every other person have speech impediment. I also went out and he ask for oil and poured it on every body and he layer hands on us and me and said I release on you gift if healing. ... Thank you sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by missidy: 2:01am On Apr 16, 2022
Good day sir, please kindly help me interpret. I just dreamt that I was preparing to fight with someone in like a school assembly. I was very angry so I said if this person wants to fight, then I am ready. I went to bring a knife then came back to the assembly ground. There was a man dresses like an ifa priest, he was to be the referee of the fight. He called me to the side and spoke to me. He said there is no need to fight, that if I fight the other person will kill me. He said I should just talk to her, that I have already won. I started thanking him for his advice then he left. On my way out, there was a cat following me. I kept driving it away while still waving to the ifa priest and telling him thank you. All of a sudden, the cat turned to a burnt/roasted cat and fell down. It died. I started speaking in tongues while going, then I woke up.

Please what does this mean? I haven't been happy, have been crying a lot and I had this dream this night.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by missidy: 7:41am On Apr 16, 2022
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by tsquare299(m): 11:07am On Apr 16, 2022
Help me to interpret this sir.
I told someone I want to buy a pair of female slipper. The person mentioned a certain female friend, that she is the one that sells slippers.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Adebowale1616: 6:55am On Apr 17, 2022
Good morning sir, pls sir help interprete.

1. When someone is washing your hair, plaiting, retouching (relaxing of hair always done by women)...when someone is doing this for you in the dream.

2. Buying in the dream, paying and collecting change.

3. Eating in the dream (mostly I prepare the food in the dream by myself).

Thanks sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 6:00am On Apr 19, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
Good morning sir.
I had a dream where I saw myself in a foreign country praying with a pastor (can't even remember his face)beside a river,nxt thing I noticed was going back to a hostel kind of settings where I saw a female friend (someone I saw abt 6-7yrs ago, but we still talk on phone)and she gave me 800 naira, saying what are friends for.i later gave her 200# cos she said the 800was her last card
Pls what's d meaning sir.

If you can pray very well, the Lord want to take you to your place of fruitfulness and fulfillment, help is coming from an unexpected source if you can pray...... Bless u
Thanks
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 6:14am On Apr 19, 2022
chenzy12:
Hello well done sir. I had a revelation yesterday about a man of(apostle johnson suleman) God in our area.

1.He said it has been long that he has come to our area last. He said: you need to give if I were you. I and some others peooke knelt down and he admonished us to work on our self. later, He turned to my pastor and said to him why do we look alike like this: same colour face.

2.in same vison I saw him again being invited to a another church on our area. They brought to him and uncooked meat and he told me to bring it and He took two portion and said I should take it inside a car.
I slept a little bit and I mark 1:34
3.i saw him again in another church and a guy was reading the the bible for him but the guy was stammering and he called the guy out and every other person have speech impediment. I also went out and he ask for oil and poured it on every body and he layer hands on us and me and said I release on you gift if healing. ... Thank you sir.

First dream, whenever you see a man of God in the dream its lord, the lord is telling you to give, you given life is not encouraging, give to the work of God, give to the poor and needy around you.... The same thing applicable to your pastor,he should learn to give.

Second dream, raw meat in the dream is bad, the devil may come in the image of a man of God and deceive people. Pray with mat 15.13.

Third dream, the lord may want to release the gift of healing unto you, pray that the will of God is done in your life.

Pray especially every midnight between 12 and 2. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 6:19am On Apr 19, 2022
missidy:
Good day sir, please kindly help me interpret. I just dreamt that I was preparing to fight with someone in like a school assembly. I was very angry so I said if this person wants to fight, then I am ready. I went to bring a knife then came back to the assembly ground. There was a man dresses like an ifa priest, he was to be the referee of the fight. He called me to the side and spoke to me. He said there is no need to fight, that if I fight the other person will kill me. He said I should just talk to her, that I have already won. I started thanking him for his advice then he left. On my way out, there was a cat following me. I kept driving it away while still waving to the ifa priest and telling him thank you. All of a sudden, the cat turned to a burnt/roasted cat and fell down. It died. I started speaking in tongues while going, then I woke up.

Please what does this mean? I haven't been happy, have been crying a lot and I had this dream this night.

Is victorious dream, praise God, thank God and worship God with psalm 96 psalm 103. Let God fight your battles for you. Bless u

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 6:21am On Apr 19, 2022
tsquare299:
Help me to interpret this sir.
I told someone I want to buy a pair of female slipper. The person mentioned a certain female friend, that she is the one that sells slippers.

You seeking for solutions where there is none,
Focus on God and not man. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 6:26am On Apr 19, 2022
Adebowale1616:
Good morning sir, pls sir help interprete.

1. When someone is washing your hair, plaiting, retouching (relaxing of hair always done by women)...when someone is doing this for you in the dream.

2. Buying in the dream, paying and collecting change.

3. Eating in the dream (mostly I prepare the food in the dream by myself).

Thanks sir.

First dream, your glory is being tampered with

Second dream, the lord has plans of blessings you, if you are lacking now, the lord will change your story

Third dream, pray that the lord should allow you eat the fruit of your labor.

Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by missidy: 7:19am On Apr 19, 2022
Thank you sir, God bless your ministry.

yinkaadesegha:

Is victorious dream, praise God, thank God and worship God with psalm 96 psalm 103. Let God fight your battles for you. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by chenzy12(m): 9:32am On Apr 19, 2022
yinkaadesegha:

First dream, whenever you see a man of God in the dream its lord, the lord is telling you to give, you given life is not encouraging, give to the work of God, give to the poor and needy around you.... The same thing applicable to your pastor,he should learn to give.

Second dream, raw meat in the dream is bad, the devil may come in the image of a man of God and deceive people. Pray with mat 15.13.

Third dream, the lord may want to release the gift of healing unto you, pray that the will of God is done in your life.

Pray especially every midnight between 12 and 2. Bless u

Thank you sir....
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by bignero: 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
I keep having this dream...
I mostly get it just before i loose consciousness and sleep.. Ie half awake half asleep zone..

Its becoming rampant so am worried.

Please what does it mean and its interpretation and solution.

If feels like am on the road driving
Then i have this big truck, some times tanker and trailer, come and block my way.. Several times.

One time its seemed i was stuck inside traffic..

Am scared i may know what its means.. Please kindly interpret for me
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
bignero:
I keep having this dream...
I mostly get it just before i loose consciousness and sleep.. Ie half awake half asleep zone..

Its becoming rampant so am worried.

Please what does it mean and its interpretation and solution.

If feels like am on the road driving
Then i have this big truck, some times tanker and trailer, come and block my way.. Several times.

One time its seemed i was stuck inside traffic..

Am scared i may know what its means.. Please kindly interpret for me

There are powers hindering you from getting to your goal... They make life difficult and even frustrating to someone.

1 Thessalonians 2:18 Wherefore we would have come unto you, even I Paul, once and again; but Satan hindered us.

Romans 14:13 Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.

The Bible says fire goeth before the lord and consume all His enemies..... Pray that the holy ghost fire should consume every power hindering your progress in Jesus name.

Pray that prayer for five minutes before going to bed every night and pray it at midnight.
Bless u.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by bignero: 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
yinkaadesegha:

There are powers hindering you from getting to your goal... They make life difficult and even frustrating to someone.

1 Thessalonians 2:18 Wherefore we would have come unto you, even I Paul, once and again; but Satan hindered us.

Romans 14:13 Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.

The Bible says fire goeth before the lord and consume all His enemies..... Pray that the holy ghost fire should consume every power hindering your progress in Jesus name.

Pray that prayer for five minutes before going to bed every night and pray it at midnight.
Bless u.

God bless you too sir.
Truth be told.. This pauls example was playing in my mind a few minutes before seeing this.. So i i believe your message is a confirmation..for in the mouth of 2 or 3 a thing is established. Thanks again and God bless you.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Wonderwoman007: 2:33am On Apr 25, 2022
Please interpret for me
In my dream I was buying roasted yam and plantain. The bole' woman also sells red oil in gallons and at that time had a male customer. The man bought red oil in 50 litres black gallon but was complaining that the woman didn't fill it to the top,while the woman replied that things are now expensive,he will add extra 1500 for her to fill it up. While this argument was taking place, I saw my relative pass beside me, we spoke about job and marriage. She promised to send baby clothes for my daughter and she left. I went back for my bole' but I noticed a shop nearby the bole woman where an elderly man sells things. He gave me two different herbal plants. He told me to plant it at my house as soon as I get home. I left the bole completely, took the plants and headed home. In my house, twas as if I was back in my village,I did plant the herbs, the clothes that relative bought for my daughter was scattered everywhere by my nephew and then a woman already collected the pant meant for my daughter and the gowns where left for me.everything was disorganized and where I was standing a child ran to hug me and when I touched her head, it was as if she had a deep fracture in her skull or a cranium was soft in a particular spot. I kept angrily asking what happened to her, everyone said they didn't know?? I felt so bad.
Ps I'm pregnant
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Adebowale1616: 7:20am On Apr 25, 2022
Good morning sir, thanks for your work here, God bless you.

Please what does it mean when your car is stolen in the dream?

In that dream, my car was parked in front of our gate outside, so I said let me quickly go inside and change so as to come back and re park properly inside the compound...coming out I couldn't find the car again and another car was parked on same space, just as if mine was replaced with it (very old fashioned car compared to mine). I was so very sad and started making calls through to report it. Please what could this mean ? Thanks sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by missidy: 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by IAmTobore(m): 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
Good evening sir. I had a dream that's been troubling me. I live with my mom, older brother my nephew(my sister's son). I had a dream that we (I, my mom, brother and nephew) were running away from something (I don't know what it was particularly). We were taking shortcuts to get away. I was carrying my nephew and all of a sudden, I saw a different version of him playing on the streets. I quickly told him to close his eyes. He did at first, but then he opened it and he started losing his hold around my neck. I realized that he was passing out. I raised my voice to notify the rest of my family, then I quickly turned back to see if I can get hold of the second version of him, but he was gone. And that's how I woke up.

Please what does it mean? I think this is the first time I've ever dreamed of this kid since he was born, and I'm like a father to him.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by elembav: 7:49pm On May 01, 2022
Good evening sir.
I always see myself in a classroom(university, secondary school) writing exams sometimes chatting with my classmates.
This dream occurs often.

Ps; these are the ones I can remember. I do forget the rest each time I wake up

Please interpret for me. God bless you
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Blissfulend: 10:14pm On May 01, 2022
Hello.
Good evening sir and God bless you.
Please, kindly help me interpret this dream.
I dreamt of being completely naked in the rain with people around me, though, l could not make out their faces. I was frantically trying to cover my unclothedness and then l woke.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
Wonderwoman007:
Please interpret for me
In my dream I was buying roasted yam and plantain. The bole' woman also sells red oil in gallons and at that time had a male customer. The man bought red oil in 50 litres black gallon but was complaining that the woman didn't fill it to the top,while the woman replied that things are now expensive,he will add extra 1500 for her to fill it up. While this argument was taking place, I saw my relative pass beside me, we spoke about job and marriage. She promised to send baby clothes for my daughter and she left. I went back for my bole' but I noticed a shop nearby the bole woman where an elderly man sells things. He gave me two different herbal plants. He told me to plant it at my house as soon as I get home. I left the bole completely, took the plants and headed home. In my house, twas as if I was back in my village,I did plant the herbs, the clothes that relative bought for my daughter was scattered everywhere by my nephew and then a woman already collected the pant meant for my daughter and the gowns where left for me.everything was disorganized and where I was standing a child ran to hug me and when I touched her head, it was as if she had a deep fracture in her skull or a cranium was soft in a particular spot. I kept angrily asking what happened to her, everyone said they didn't know?? I felt so bad.
Ps I'm pregnant

You shall deliver safely by power in blood of Jesus Christ.
Exodus 1:19 And the midwives said unto Pharaoh, Because the Hebrew women are not as the Egyptian women; for they are lively, and are delivered ere the midwives come in unto them.

Just like the Hebrew women, you deliver with ease in the name of Jesus.

The lord is telling you that you are not monitoring what you should be monitoring, you get easily distracted by little things and this is affecting your home.

Pray for the presence of the lord in your home and make sure you stay focus.

Isaiah 54:15 Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

Pray that the lord should scatter the gathering of the wicked in your life in Jesus name. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
Adebowale1616:
Good morning sir, thanks for your work here, God bless you.

Please what does it mean when your car is stolen in the dream?

In that dream, my car was parked in front of our gate outside, so I said let me quickly go inside and change so as to come back and re park properly inside the compound...coming out I couldn't find the car again and another car was parked on same space, just as if mine was replaced with it (very old fashioned car compared to mine). I was so very sad and started making calls through to report it. Please what could this mean ? Thanks sir.

John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

The enemy is after your destiny, is either to change your destiny or to steal it completely. Also pray that you won't loose something valuable in real life.

Obadiah 1:17 But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

Ask the lord to empower you to possess your possessions. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
IAmTobore:
Good evening sir. I had a dream that's been troubling me. I live with my mom, older brother my nephew(my sister's son). I had a dream that we (I, my mom, brother and nephew) were running away from something (I don't know what it was particularly). We were taking shortcuts to get away. I was carrying my nephew and all of a sudden, I saw a different version of him playing on the streets. I quickly told him to close his eyes. He did at first, but then he opened it and he started losing his hold around my neck. I realized that he was passing out. I raised my voice to notify the rest of my family, then I quickly turned back to see if I can get hold of the second version of him, but he was gone. And that's how I woke up.

Please what does it mean? I think this is the first time I've ever dreamed of this kid since he was born, and I'm like a father to him.

Please every one of you must keep interceding for that nephew, his real self is about to be tampered with by the enemy.

Proverbs 26:27 Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him.

Pray that the plan of darkness over is life and destiny should backfire in Jesus name. Bless you
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 10:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
elembav:
Good evening sir.
I always see myself in a classroom(university, secondary school) writing exams sometimes chatting with my classmates.
This dream occurs often.

Ps; these are the ones I can remember. I do forget the rest each time I wake up

Please interpret for me. God bless you

You need a relationship with the lord, there are foundational powers that don't want you to succeed in life.

Psalms 11:3 If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?

You need to pray very well on your foundation,

, Psalms 97:3 A fire goeth before him, and burneth up his enemies round about.

Ask the lord to visit your foundation with fire I. Jesus name.
Please pray that prayer between 12 and 2am every day.
Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 10:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
Blissfulend:
Hello.
Good evening sir and God bless you.
Please, kindly help me interpret this dream.
I dreamt of being completely naked in the rain with people around me, though, l could not make out their faces. I was frantically trying to cover my unclothedness and then l woke.

Pray against shame.

Isaiah 61:7 For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.

Pray seriously with the above Bible verse. Bless you
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by shugaplum(f): 8:06am On Jun 14, 2022
Please help me interpret this dream.

I saw myself in my secondary school, with a friend that was a surgeon in the dream. She was kinda treating people upstairs and told me to lie down somewhere that she’ll attend to me soon. As I was lying down, I burped and vomited an organ of the body, it felt like my heart+ kidney together, I asked a doctor seated closed to me and he said it wasn’t an organ. When I looked closely at the thing, it looked like a cream container with kidney attached to it , I was baffled because I’ve never done an operation so how comes something like that was in my body? After a while , when the lady surgeon came to me. I showed her and what we saw on the container that I vomited was . The “blood of Jesus” written on the body , with the blood kind of dripping from the container. Then she told me that I was healed and I can go. As I was going, some of my school mates shouted , that I shouldn’t leave my albino husband ooo, as I heard that I started running ,and it turned out that the man/boy was running after me. When we got to an empty space, another girl blocked him and I turned back and told him, that’s his wife and I woke up.

I also dreamt where a close pal who has court case , went in for it and when he came out he was indifferent, they said his case has been transferred to another court and that he should be happy because it’s almost over .

Please what does these 2dreams mean
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
shugaplum:
Please help me interpret this dream.

I saw myself in my secondary school, with a friend that was a surgeon in the dream. She was kinda treating people upstairs and told me to lie down somewhere that she’ll attend to me soon. As I was lying down, I burped and vomited an organ of the body, it felt like my heart+ kidney together, I asked a doctor seated closed to me and he said it wasn’t an organ. When I looked closely at the thing, it looked like a cream container with kidney attached to it , I was baffled because I’ve never done an operation so how comes something like that was in my body? After a while , when the lady surgeon came to me. I showed her and what we saw on the container that I vomited was . The “blood of Jesus” written on the body , with the blood kind of dripping from the container. Then she told me that I was healed and I can go. As I was going, some of my school mates shouted , that I shouldn’t leave my albino husband ooo, as I heard that I started running ,and it turned out that the man/boy was running after me. When we got to an empty space, another girl blocked him and I turned back and told him, that’s his wife and I woke up.

I also dreamt where a close pal who has court case , went in for it and when he came out he was indifferent, they said his case has been transferred to another court and that he should be happy because it’s almost over .

Please what does these 2dreams mean

Dream one: If you are suffering from a particular sickness, the Lord has healed you, claim your healing and be grateful, if you are not suffering from any sickness, then the lord has done a major deliverance to u.
Second dream : There is victory around the corner for the friend that has case if he/she can pray.... Bless you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres / Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.