Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School (38640 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by vickydevoka(m): 12:39pm On Mar 12, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:
Jumping Fence to go night clubbing in one of the FGC's in the North.
Fgc jos
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Uwemination: 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
For news headlines visit www.ngsup.com
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by sgboro: 12:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
joining a cult in sss1 and got expel two weeks to WAEC after so many havoc caused

1 Like

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Xucxex1997: 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2020
Were I go start from
1) I started the trend of putting pen on people's chair so that they can sit on it. Until one oversabi girl go try am for our head boy and the pen got stuck in his anus na hospital them carry am go I was later suspended

2) slept with a girl in an abandoned class upstairs with my guys serving as watch dogs outside

3)ate one stupid girls food bcuse she no gree date me

This and many more God please forgive

3 Likes

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by otunbalamba: 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mamadmama01:

Hope you no be one of those jogs boys wey dey come our school
jogs boys dey enter tassues shocked i remember when one girl sent a friend of hers to come to school on her behalf cheesy that oloye get juju grin he was the only one that noticed wink he kept saying "this girl isn't a student of the school" and he was right ooo shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by amazingcastro94(m): 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
I and my guy had to formed a group where we nicknamed every teacher until one day we were all caught and had to punished by the principal by digging our height
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by xynerise: 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
imiski:
you go any of the GSS for p.h?

Lagos
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by sirchrislatestn(m): 12:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mamadmama01:
That was sneaking out of school and removing my uniform. thank Lord say oloye no catch me. Na only Tasuess people go sabi. But now I don turn their chairman.
my class mate came 2 met me 2 solve maths during games time in evening she was using her standing breast without bra to massage my head &body anybody behold my dick charge very stronge as i stand to piss i notice she was nt wearing pant so she cross her hand btw my leg touchin my dick i started fingering her immediately she enjoy it well she give me dog style she hold d desk strong i follow through back hit her well i still release inside her bt d headgirl later caught us she didnt report because i hve slept wit lik 8times i was d headboy then very intelligent best student in maths account, economis&government geography she use my brain while i use her body too zainab was d most btiful girl in my class then tankGOD my house was vry close so we continue hving sex in my house everyweekend till she too in belle

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Zino990(m): 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
Fuckin the principals daughter in his office during morning devotion
I can’t forget that

1 Like

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by lakeside79937: 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
I didnt do well in my exams I went to printer to print another report sheets and put all the best grades on it , I presented it to my parents they knew i was not as clever as what was on my report sheet so they investigated behind my back and discovered that i presented a fake report sheet .what happened next i would never forget lol

14 Likes

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Froshloaded: 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mamadmama01:

That man suppose dey work for military or police. The nigga don comot my trouser before because I wore pant trousers come school. I swear na boxers I wear go home
Those days ehn, if you enter oloye's office na PSP,gameboy,PS2 and phones u go see there
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by ProtectMyMoney: 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
vickydevoka:

Fgc jos

Not Jos Vicky.
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by bizhop01: 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
As SS2 student i fall in love with my private teacher my parent brought for me.
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by frog12: 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
may we hear the stories especially those wey dey run to bush and empty classes! tell us.
may we hear the stories especially those wey dey run to bush and empty classes! tell us.
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by IceColdVeins(m): 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
Obviously your school dey learn.....Ask boys about FGC ikirun
Sheuns:
Back then in IJ FGC Lagos, we used to scale fence at the back of JS1 hostel.
There was this night there was massive scaling. What we scaled mostly to do was buy bread, egg and noodles from one Mai Shai at Iyana Era.

This very night was my first time scaling, a friend asked me to help him get noodles and eggs on my way back. On getting there, I met quite a number of my colleagues waiting and eating already, we ignored each other sha, to avoid suspicion from people that we’re students. I sha waited till it was my turn, it was already very late when my turn reached, every other student had left, leaving just me and another friend that we went together, we bought our stuff and those of my friend in school.

Around 11:30 we left the Mai Shai to go back, my mind wan cut, what if dem catch us? I sha do strong mind dey bounce dey go on a lonely dark street. As we approached the point of entry (fence) I noticed broken bottles scattered on the ground and some slippers, I looked back and around; wetin happen for here, these things weren’t here before na. What that meant was Obtainers don chase guys o, Obatainers! Ah! If dem catch me lasan na gbege o.
Obtainers was a term we used to refer to local louts then (area boys), they can spot a student easily. We hastened our steps and got to the point, sharply in two steps I reached the top of the fence and jumped back in, i landed awkwardly and sprained my ankle, omo it’s better to break leg than get caught and expelled.

On entering we saw flashlights pointing towards our direction, we dodged in a nearby bush. When the coast was clear we went to our hostels; as we reach my friends were surprised to see me, I was like; “wetin happen”, they replied: “dem no catch you, they talk say dem don catch u na”, I said who, they replied “Obtainers “. I told them I saw signs of scuffles but I didn’t see any Obtainers. They made me realize that they chased some students and even caught some, some fought back but were overpowered.

That was my first but not my last. Boarding school was fun mhen. I enjoyed it wella.
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
asunmoGGMU:
I unloosed my class fan and sold it to mallam at Sabo market grin
For real?
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by rhymesnoni(m): 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
i was a gentle bad boy, had Innocent face with a fearless mentality, which made most of the girls trip for me, but i was a very clean and neat as well. that made even the teacher respects me.

I remember when we were writing our WAEC exams, English to be precise. myself and my friends got high that i din't even know i was in the exam hall i swear, it was when the External Supervisor shouted u have just 15 minutes left, that was when the trip clear for eye. that was when i started writing the letter and Essay,, funny enough when the result came out i had E i was surprised myself, bt it still counted for nothing cause i still had to resit for the xxam

Its an unforgettable memory in my life, i won't forget that day in a hurry..

I

5 Likes

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by imiski(m): 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
xynerise:

Lagos
Okay. 'Twas a common thing in porthacourt then. Every Friday, winner takes the other school's sign board.

3 Likes

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
Buffalo2:
Scaling the fence to get palmie. One of us get caught buh he stood his ground that he a did not know us. We eventually helped him with his punishment and he enjoyed free "everything" from the rest of us till we left.

I like people like him. Who don't rat out their friends no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by sirchrislatestn(m): 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
ursullalinda:
Never had liver.....I was a typical do as I say student.....very obedient even when I don't feel like it.....but no regrets thou.
i had sex with almost all d girl dat claim spoil child with all d new comers in my class even fine fine girl in jss3,sss1,sss2,i took them home offer soft drink give them left over food then put 9ja film 4 dem 4rm change it 2 blue film it was very easy 4 me because i was d headboy and i was very inteligent i sabi book& i sabi Bleep well well
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
Schools aren't what they used to be like anymore man cry. So sad. Take me back cry
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Froshloaded: 1:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
grin grin
Mamadmama01:

I don thief game boy for him office before na
Lmao...
Wow, so ladies too love gamesa

1 Like

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Froshloaded: 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mamadmama01:

Oooh you dey mind the (F) wey dey my moniker? Na nigga dey follow you yarn o
grin grin
Okay na, I kn say you fu*k Tasuessgirls gan back then
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
kenny714433:
Hmmm

Mine was the most dangerous thing to think of in this life. In my SS3, having read many adventure novels, we were influenced by the life of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn.

In a school that they do expel students for the least thing like talking or moving after the Angellus prayer by 6pm, the seminary. I didn't believe we did this crazy shit.

Having read the thrilling adventurers of Tom Sawyer, me and five of my mates decided to act Tom Sawyer from 12am when everywhere is dead silent.

The loud bang of the dormitory steel door suggested to us in our different hostels that it's time and we sneaked under the cover of darkness to converge under the great mango tree as predetermined.

Five foolish boys headed to "No man's land", a place that was used as cemetery to burry the missionary priest and now left inhabitable, maybe not for rodents and reptiles.

At last, we were at the dilapidated perimeter fence without being caught, it was now 12.30am and far away from our hostel. Our mission was to raid Fr. McIntosh's grave to look for the priest's golden rosary for legends suggests he was buried with it.

That was when it dawned on us we were playing expensive play so we decided to go back. The beam of Torch light flashing towards us nearly seperated our souls from our frail body.

Empato my friend had already passed out and the thought of expulsion lingered our mind.

Brethren, to cut the story short, it was our foolish companion who had told us earlier he wouldn't dare visit a cemetery at night that later came along.

We revived our comr. Who passed out and headed home. In the morning, I wrote in my diary, dr diary, you won't believe that I went to No man's land today by 12am. That was just one of our failed adventurers, I remember when after reading six detective stories, we decided to act like detectives to our Rector's room by 12am.

Gentlemen, though we succeeded without being caught, one of us was trapped inside and later caught at dawn. After bringing his parents, he was expelled. But we will always remain loyal to him because he didn't mention names.

Not even when we decided to act Jack Sparrow the Pirate.... Gent, I miss u guys. Ahoy shipmate, lala please pass me a bottle of rum.

And now you're a pirate.

1 Like

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
mansakhalifa:
Left school one morning without permission to go for a little walk. Maths class got boring.

Told the guy at the gate we were going to get some materials/specimen for "biology practical". We told him we were basically going to hunt toads. It was the raining season so he believed us. And... off we went.

Before we knew it, we were walking in the bush. About 10-15 of us. Still in uniform. Some had folded their trousers and sleeves by then. We were away for about 4-5 hours.

But we realized we had to call off our little "trip" when we discovered something unpalatable deep in the bush- a human skull- possibly a child's. It was pretty small.

One of us suggested that we took it back to school and showed the biology teacher...

I wonder what that fool was on and if he really thought about the consequences if we had as much as picked up that thing. Or if we had we had taken it back to the school premises, the stir it would have caused or how the authorities would have dealt with us.

I still remember that day like it was yesterday. Find myself sometimes musing over how that child's skull got there... It's crazy.

Child was probably killed and left to rot there. So sad.
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Froshloaded: 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mamadmama01:

Na where I f up be dat. I too dey playful
Tasuess get fine girls and rich kids oo grin grin
I remember back in jss1, I wrote my first love letter grin grin

1 Like

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by rainlover(m): 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
jerrykk:
mine was when we went to the police to report the principal of the school near our own simply because he seized our ball and he told us "if you people like go and report to the police, I won't release this ball".
matter got to our own principal, escaped suspension because we were writing senior waec
haha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Secondary Students Hang On Tree In Edo (Pictured) / Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex / Tosin Durodola Is 2nd World Best Thesis Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.