Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School (38589 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by pankajkohli: 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
All classroom and cafeteria furniture, if used incorrectly, could lead to an injury. Students must be monitored to guarantee they do not lean in or stand on chairs. but we were do.
https://www.oxfordschoolofexcellence.com/
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by xynerise: 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2020
imiski:
Okay. 'Twas a common thing in porthacourt then. Every Friday, winner takes the other school's sign board.
grin
Stupid students
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by howmarket2: 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
mine was going home true the back of the school, fgc ohafia.not just that,we called it aje.but on one of my escapees I was in same bus travelling from ohafia to aba with my teacher, I was on mofty.even if I had my exit card signed, I shouldn't be on mofty cos it is a contraband in school.how he didn't notice me is still a miracle till today.mr umor is his name.fgc ohafia 2005 set.

4 Likes

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Starhearts: 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
I always look tru d door of bathrooms of female hostel?
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by omoh17(m): 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
Told my teacher he was a big fool during assembly because the guy said we should repeat assembly... I swear I no say the man hear am.. Nobody gree say na me.. Until the man begin de threaten our line.. I just fearfully say na me... I no no when u begin de snitch after several strokes, but the man turn deaf ears to my snitches.. I got the beating of my life.. Saint Mary's college, class of 10, Ajangbadi

2 Likes

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by BlissB(f): 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
Gracealone:
Thuggery emerged in Oyo State secondary schools following 1983 elections that returned Olunloyo as governor.
There was this particular guy that dropped out from my school. (I won't mention his nickname). He was always coming with his gang to harass students and collect money from them. This fateful day, I withstood and dared him at the school gate. I could not fight, I still could not place where I got the boldness from.

The guy later referred to the encounter among his friends telling them he admired my courage. Someone told me later.

The guy could have given me a scar to serve as a reminder. Thank God, he just retreated.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by BlissB(f): 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
I finished in one of the fgc's. One werey day, i scaled fence to the female hostel during jss3 extension. I told some set of girls in class I would come visiting during the day.
As I enter there, omo Na so so nipppple. I had a boner all through. After too much pressing n nonsense, "Mrs Ranti is coming " someone exclaimed! I couldn't get out, I just had to sleep on one bunk n pretend as a female. na so I push my small yansh outside like woman. My heart was beating af! The werey porter got to my side and said" ewo bi obirin shey'n sun bi aja" meaning: see as woman dey sleep like dog. Laugh almost kill me for there.
I stayed there till early morning with my small stiff preq.
Funny thing is I still keep contact with all those girls that day. All of them are married with great children.
my belle o cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by thundafire: 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
I had an evil mindset der was a day dey school generator went bad and dey prep couldn't hold so I was walking alone and decided to throw a big stone and behold it injured a paddy of mine close to his eyes because he was with some seniors and see as dey were looking for dey person dat did it dey even pass me self though till today I regret it Sha
Another one sneaking out with 100 naira just to buy bread and fish
Then dey best memory is a guy I knew may his soul rest in peace Amen disvirgin a lady in a class big cupboard meant for books and using the backdoor as shield dey gal couldn't cry or shout because it could have been the end and also Instead if me and my crew been in class to read we will be scouting for senior students who re busy in the dark corner
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by LSJO(m): 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
xynerise:
Hmmmm.....

The dangerous thing I did was attending a school that fights every Friday
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by LSJO(m): 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
[quote author=LSJO post=87379565][/quote]
Saint Saviours?
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by BlissB(f): 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
mansakhalifa:

What do you mean?

Does having money mean you start developing alzheimer disease?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Sheuns(m): 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
IceColdVeins:
Obviously your school dey learn.....Ask boys about FGC ikirun
Well I’ve been to FGC ikirun once and I know guys there were something else.
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by rainlover(m): 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
sgboro:
joining a cult in sss1 and got expel two weeks to WAEC after so many havoc caused
life! Story plenty.
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mine was following my classmates to go nd fight anoda school dat is nt in our local gvt . . . . We follow frm onitsha south nd went to onitsha north to fight one school called gtc . . Omo dis pipul gve us run sotey my leg begin dey pain me . . . . . Another one was my classmates arranged 4 me one bae to Bleep bcoz i told dem dat am still a virgin (lol) i was in ss2 dt time
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by LSJO(m): 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
uncleck:
Government College Umuahia!

Stories are better left untold.
Word!!!
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by BlissB(f): 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
jimkramar:
Mine was when our entire SS3 class was give 2 weeks suspension 3weeks to our Weac exams. We were yet to complete our practical classes in Chemistry and Physics, So I had to join my friends in there school without registration, so as to cover up before Weac exams. Few teachers that knew I attended O.G.S started questioning, I just told them I registered my Weac in their school. They didn't even bother checking their records, because they won't believe a 16yrs old can just buy school uniform and start attending classes without proper registration. Mad ooo grin
Some people get mind o cheesy cheesy
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by MrCliff(m): 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
Jumping down from 2 story building class room, all in de name of running away from our principal, after beating up our then Head boy. The man blocked our staircase with other senior prefect to prevent us from running away.
The only option left was 'Trying the case of Chioma AJunwa'

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Monaco2(m): 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
I drove to school on several occasions, I would pack d car at a particular sport not too far from the school den use leg enter school cause mom has no idea I do joy riding wen she is not around so I no want make teacher begin ask me questions bla bla bla,,,,most times b4 school close me n my guys don close, we go enter car drive go house... I was not a stubborn student sha but there was one time I insulted my biology teacher, she was the elder sista of my former classmate back in primary school, but I later sent her an apology text sha, cause it was exam period n I no wan fail o na ss3 I Dey hmmm, funny aw times fly grin
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Peacefulguy90: 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
I broke d cane of junior class teacher in examination hall when he flogged me to impress a female student. I was asked to leave d hall by him later and I refused telling him its either everyone leaves d hall or we all write d exam together................. Tough but i t made me more popular

2 Likes

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by sniperr007(m): 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
ursullalinda:
Never had liver.....I was a typical do as I say student.....very obedient even when I don't feel like it.....but no regrets thou.

Do you have liver for bad thing now?
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Tloc(m): 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
kenny714433:

It's very true. But I thank God my school library was equipped with millions of ancient and modern literature, history, enclopedia, and all kinds of books you can think of, all thanks to the Irish missionaries.

The whites sees books as gold and thanks to the seminary for protecting those books. It's now that I realize I can never have access to such fountain of knowledge, the seminary library.

It was there I read books that I can never find elsewhere in this country or maybe continent(Lol exergerating) books like Prester John, Ceasar d Bello Gallico, Vergil Annied, Story of the Amulet, Don Quixote, Wanderings of Marco Polo, Round the World in 80 days, Journey to centre of the Earth, King Solomon's mine, Hunchback Of Notre Dame, Little men, little women, in fact all the ancient books of adventure, hidden wisdom, magic, sorcerer, Catholicism, devil and demons, Holy Spirit, Mystery, history, science and math. All these books are very old and ancient, probably the very first edition.

But today I can't have access to them anymore and time wouldn't even permit me read novels again.

Dear friend if you have read all the mentioned books and across the genres, you have accumulated wisdom of a quarter of a century in that short stay at the seminary.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by BlissB(f): 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
I be pastor for my school days..babes go collect my biro and always want me to come Rob body but taa I no do..I dey buy biro almost every week...got 2 ladies beefing on my matter, na after graduation I com dey hear gist
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by sniperr007(m): 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
laughitall:
woooow!

This dude really has mind.
Me that once i hear teacher, I have vanish
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Emyben(m): 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
I was able to master our Principal's signature when I was in SS2.
From that moment, I began to sign pass for coded students for a good fee of course. Both exit pass, computer lab pass to access internet, etc.
I still can't imagine that I wasn't caught and expelled.

Well, probably because I kept it coded and signed for only smart coded gees.

8 Likes

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
holicupp:
climbing dogoyaro/mahogany tree to watch females corper take their bath, sneaking out after break to go hustle
mahogany nest hbk!
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by BlissB(f): 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
mansakhalifa:
Left school one morning without permission to go for a little walk. Maths class got boring.

Told the guy at the gate we were going to get some materials/specimen for "biology practical". We told him we were basically going to hunt toads. It was the raining season so he believed us. And... off we went.

Before we knew it, we were walking in the bush. About 10-15 of us. Still in uniform. Some had folded their trousers and sleeves by then. We were away for about 4-5 hours.

But we realized we had to call off our little "trip" when we discovered something unpalatable deep in the bush- a human skull- possibly a child's. It was pretty small.

One of us suggested that we took it back to school and showed the biology teacher...

I wonder what that fool was on and if he really thought about the consequences if we had as much as picked up that thing. Or if we had we had taken it back to the school premises, the stir it would have caused or how the authorities would have dealt with us.

I still remember that day like it was yesterday. Find myself sometimes musing over how that child's skull got there... It's crazy.
is the school for Male and Female ?
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by sniperr007(m): 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2020
ursullalinda:
Never had liver.....I was a typical do as I say student.....very obedient even when I don't feel like it.....but no regrets thou.

Are you still obedient?
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by BlissB(f): 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2020
calculator101:
my friends and I dressed like ghosts to disrupt girls' hotel because one girl turned my friend down . the whole girls hotel scattered as they believed we are real ghosts but matter changed hand when man o war in the school start to chase us ..come and see ghost running .lols
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by BlissB(f): 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2020
NoChill:
I did plenty dangerous things in school then like stealing provisions from top shop then, sneaking into girls hostel to go and finger girl, jumping school fence to go and buy suya at night, but the most dangerous thing I did then was, meticulously breaking into the school ICT office to steal exam questions, mehn shit was risky as fvck, we'll wake up by 2 am and sneak to the computer lab where the question were, climb up to the upper window and carefully unhook it from the outside and make our way inside. The funny thing there's that the computer lab was just opposite our house master's Quaters. We did this every night 2 weeks from exam until we had all the papers. One night we were inside the lab gathering papers, it was raining, so nepa took the light and immediately one of the ups that was still left on started beeping, Omo see fear, our house master came out to put bucket under the rain, mehn my heart entered my Nyash, but as staunch men we maintained position.

We were 4 guys, two guys will position outside to watch the coast while two will enter inside.

At the end of the mission, we'll arrange the questions and begin to answer them in special notebooks.

Subjects like maths and physics that we knew nothing about, we'd find the baddest guy in maths then and give it to him, but we didn't tell him it was exam questions, but later he started suspecting us. But Las Las, boys smash that year, all the teachers that thought we'd fail were very astonished and susprised as we were all stubborn and olodos,.

Thank God none of us were caught
cheesy cheesy
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by laughitall(m): 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2020
sniperr007:

This dude really has mind.
Me that once i hear teacher, I have vanish
lazyman
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Lessel: 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
In form 3, I beat a girl classmate to the point that phisiotherapist worked on her right arm. I learned since then how to respect the female gender because I escaped being expelled by whiskers.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos / Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. / University Of Abuja Admission List:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.