Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School (38554 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by KubwaBoy: 11:32am On Mar 12, 2020
Told my Teacher's daughter to open her pant grin
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by JerryLegend(m): 11:32am On Mar 12, 2020
sad
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by PreciousDev: 11:32am On Mar 12, 2020
Mine was locking my Yoruba teachers in the toilet

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Tonyspecial(m): 11:32am On Mar 12, 2020
G
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Nickshrapnel: 11:32am On Mar 12, 2020
Nothing dangerous but my friends did some things, things that’d make the teachers punish all of us
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Agboki: 11:32am On Mar 12, 2020
playing table tenis wit glass tenis bat

1 Like

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by felsunseg(m): 11:33am On Mar 12, 2020
Scratch our principal's car with sharp objects anytime he come to our class to beat school fees defaulters.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by ekwerendi(m): 11:34am On Mar 12, 2020
Nothing dangerous... Except my studies
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Mamadmama01(f): 11:34am On Mar 12, 2020
Froshloaded:

Oloye na idiot oo, I am always shivering any time we have basic tech... This new sets are lucky ,the man is not in Tasuess anymore
I hear say they don comot am. Wetin him do. I also heard one of them was chased for being paedophilic

6 Likes

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Offpoint: 11:34am On Mar 12, 2020
When I impregnated my Economics teacher

1 Like

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 12, 2020
Citytrend:
Money won't allow some to remember

What do you mean?

Does having money mean you start developing alzheimer disease?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Nnaetochukwu(m): 11:35am On Mar 12, 2020
Had sex in the field in school at night with a girl back then in FGC

11 Likes

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by xtremerules: 11:35am On Mar 12, 2020
Putting chewing gum on somebody's seat. And the guy sat down. Damn that was some prankish cruel thing we did then

1 Like

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by anslemarinze52(m): 11:36am On Mar 12, 2020
Playing betting caught by class teacher then reported to principal who called our parents and suspended us......... during that suspension I couldn't hear word again

Mom would send me an errand and be like..(if u like take my money and use it to bet)

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 12, 2020
Highest we did jump fence, steal from our housemaster, looking into staff quarters to see the unseeablegringrin, stealing stove from girls hostel nothing much sha.

1 Like

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Froshloaded: 11:36am On Mar 12, 2020
Mamadmama01:

I hear say they don comot am. Wetin him do. I also heard one of them was chased for being paedophilic
Them talk say oloye beat one rich pikin, he kn tell am say e knw say him papa get mouth, say make them do their worst... Them kon show oloye levels..

I remember that time for assembly wey oloye go dey tell us to greet him using phonetics " Good morning encle grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by mejai(m): 11:37am On Mar 12, 2020
Me rescuing a stranded local(ekuke) dog that fell inside a big hole of about 8ft deep. Students almost stoned the dog to death.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by chatinent: 11:37am On Mar 12, 2020
I'm here to read lies.

1 Like

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by uncleck: 11:37am On Mar 12, 2020
Government College Umuahia!

Stories are better left untold.

7 Likes

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by NoTimeZone(m): 11:37am On Mar 12, 2020
Me with two other classmates vandalised the school's farm.
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Buffalo2(m): 11:37am On Mar 12, 2020
Scaling the fence to get palmie. One of us get caught buh he stood his ground that he did not know us. We eventually helped him with his punishment and he enjoyed free "everything" from the rest of us till we left secondary school.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 12, 2020
Happy birthday cheesy
Mamadmama01:
That was sneaking out of school and removing my uniform. thank Lord say oloye no catch me. Na only Tasuess people go sabi. But now I don turn their chairman.
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Sirmuel1(m): 11:38am On Mar 12, 2020
Tominix:
When I ran away from school because I was to be beaten for going out without permission

I and some friends locked up our Principal in the Toilet on Friday afternoon. I dont know how he got out. He nearly killed us on Monday morning.

12 Likes

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Onisokuso1(m): 11:39am On Mar 12, 2020
Went under the table to yank off Idayat's pant and licked her bombom. This was possible coz my seat ia at the back and hers in front of me . She was shocked and threatened to tell Mrs Agupusi the Chemistry teacher . I pleaded , we later became closer and was still able to eat her ass later for real after secondary school days .

She is married now

I'm those days I was one of the very brilliant but naughty guy in the class . The popular Hints and Hearts erotic books girls got from me and always looking forward to seeing me in class chai

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Hotfella(m): 11:39am On Mar 12, 2020
When I was expelled at night for fighting. As in who does that? They opened the gate, told me to leave and locked the gate. I look left, look right, everywhere dark. I walked around to the side of the school, made sure no one was around and scaled the fence, got wounded by broken bottles on the fence. I sneaked into an empty classroom and slept there. Went to beg the principal at dawn with one teacher, got the expulsion commuted to 50 strokes of cane spread over a week.

2. In Jss 2, the teacher assigned to our class to monitor us during prep was always sleeping. Back then we had a silly game we played when any one was caught sleeping during prep, we would tie the person to his chair and desk. The game was getting out of hand, we no stop until we tied our teacher. And then the guy woke up!

The funny thing be say the guy laughed off the incident and warned us to stop.

My secondary school escapades fit full notebook, I cause trouble so tey!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by cRobo: 11:39am On Mar 12, 2020
ursullalinda:
Never had liver.....I was a typical do as I say student.....very obedient even when I don't feel like it.....but no regrets thou.

Now you have liver abi?

See how you have changed

I miss the former you, very obedient then, now bad gang have spoilt you

I won't say a word

1 Like

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Mamadmama01(f): 11:39am On Mar 12, 2020
Froshloaded:

Them talk say oloye beat one rich pikin, he kn tell am say e kn say him papa get mouth, say make them do their worst... Them kon show oloye levels..

I remember that time for assembly wey oloye go dey tell us to greet him using phonetics " Good morning encle grin
No wonder the last time I gave him a lift he was humble like oshiomole I was like is this not the man wey dey shakara that time

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 12, 2020
Doing superdee..

I will contract my muscle and allow them use iron on me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Froshloaded: 11:40am On Mar 12, 2020
Mamadmama01:

No wonder the last time I gave him a lift he was humble like oshiomole I was like is this not the man wey dey shakara that time
When did you finish from Tasuess??
What set??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Liang Shi Fails 27th Attempt At Passing University Entrance Exams / Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home / Osato Osemwengie Bags His 7th Masters Degree. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.