Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School (38596 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by teemac01(m): 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
i jump fence enter army barrack in front of st dominics yaba...we wan go fight some barack boys wey come my secondary school come find trouble...omo as the army see sey wey don full inside na em dem lock gate o...guy come see run...na d same fence wey we from enter na em we follow comot o...i just pity some students we dem catch that day...funny thing be say na friday e happen...on monday i no bother go school cause i don know wetin go happen cause na we seniors gangan carry awa sefs go d barrack go start the fight...loool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by whitedove(m): 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ha! i have got so many experience to share but i will only try narrating one:back in the 80's then i was a boarding student in a secondary school in Akure,we were boys only day/boarding. so i had a friend who was a day student,he was only always bringing duck eggs to school for us to cook rice(cooking was forbidden in the dormitory but we were flouting the rule by cooking with boiling ring) we used to enjoy those eggs very well until one day while chatting a friend who was a mutual friend of my friend told me that if one steal duck eggs or partake in eating what was stolen,one will be struck by lightning.since that day whenever it is raining, i will be like my thunder is coming o

12 Likes

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by laughitall(m): 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
sniperr007:

Its not lazy oh..
Me I dont want make my papa carry the anger say I no dey gree read book add to say I dey embarrassing him.

Na murder for remain.

na so lazyman ... hope u strong hearted now
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
DropsMic:
I was in ss2 when 4 of my friends convinced me to join them in stealing exam question papers from the principals office..

We broke into his office, opened his locker with a master key.. Took the exam questions papers and Photocopied all with his copy machine... Then we returned the originals back to his locker.

We smashed the exams that year...

Till date it still remains the baddest thing I have ever done.

Three of those my friends are now yahoo Boys with baby mama's scattered all over lagos... While one is a pastor.
.. As you start your Tory. I don dey reason am say I fit know you.. We did that same shii for our mock exam. but as you con talk dem boys don join yahoo.. I know say no be the one wey we do for my school you dey talk
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by armadeo(m): 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
Elsanchez:
One morning after assembly,

we were rushing through the door that leads to our classes

There was this senior, a female with big boobs

I groped the breast very quickly with reckless abandon

I could see the shock on her face as she searched for who touched her but i was long gone

I ain't proud of it though but since we are sharing stuff

here you go

Groper.

The words u used here made me lol. Very quickly with reckless abandon.

1 Like

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by OnyesomJ(m): 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
In my Secondary time na Busy paths I Dey follow go School if I don come Serious Late !!!

Men Dey rush enter busy during Labour Day (my slang na , my mama no send me to come cut Grass)gringrin
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by obinnajr(m): 3:23pm On Mar 12, 2020
I HAD MULTIPLY SEX WITH A COPPER ASSIGNED TO OUR SENIOR DORMITORY TEACHING PRACTICAL BIOLOGY, SHE LATER ABORTED ONE FOR ME. A PRETTY YOUNG LADY FROM KOGI STATE SERVING THEN AT MY STATE ANAMBRA.
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by obinnajr(m): 3:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
obinnajr:
I HAD MULTIPLY SEX WITH A COPPER ASSIGNED TO OUR SENIOR DORMITORY TEACHING PRACTICAL BIOLOGY, SHE LATER ABORTED ONE FOR ME. A PRETTY YOUNG LADY FROM KOGI STATE SERVING THEN AT MY STATE ANAMBRA.

I HAD THE SAME KARMA WHEN MY FIANCEE GOT PREGNANT AS A COPPER FOR ONE OKOOOKO AT OSUN STATE,

MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, PLEASE IF YOUR GF OR WIFE IS A COPPER SERVING OUTSIDE YOUR CONTROL, JUST CLOSE AN EYE AND FORGET HER. THEY ALL SEX FREAKS

1 Like

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
whitebeard:
they didn't want us to record their blunders, as it could effect the school reputation

That's nonsense...
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Nickymichy(m): 3:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
I can't just understand that solidarity...my school even if u go cut people head like D's... nobody go gree talk..I miss school old days
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
BlissB:
is the school for Male and Female ?

It's mixed. Co-educational.

But the girls don't come along on such trips. We wouldn't have allowed them though.
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by mayor10(m): 3:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mine was when I played bet with my school fees.
T wasn't funny..had to change it to violence.i Sha gave the guy 3k outa the money not after exchanging blows.
It is better to lose an eye than to lose school fees back then
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by dontrulee: 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
I remembered one time like that during practicals, I threw a sodium pellet inside a bowl of water. there was a loud explosion, everyone ran Helter skelter. of course, I wasn't caught.
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Iamvetlander(m): 3:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
No Vetland student here??
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
Going to the school toilet to see girls as they went to piss through one hole in the zinc. I saw almost all the girls toto in my class different shapes and sizes. After everything I will go to the class and be looking at the girls faces and be like these girls don't know that I've seen their totos. Thank God none of them caught me but I ended up carrying toilet infection sha and didn't tell anybody until my brother that we use to bathe together went and did amebo and told my mother. I just told them it was my school toilet I got it from.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Buffalo2(m): 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

I like people like him. Who don't rat out their friends no matter what.
I am telling you sir. Till now 4 of us still rock even after a number of children

1 Like

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by fattprince(m): 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
Nnaetochukwu:
Had sex in the field in school at night with a girl back then in FGC
Which FGC? I'm just seeing fgc without the specific one. I attended FGC Odogbolu tho
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by HOD74(m): 4:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
This happened 1990, my cousin brother and I went for hunting but ended burning palm plantation/yam farm, while trying to quench the fire we burnt another coco yam farm, suddenly the man appears with a local gun, on sighting the gun we escape through the forest. But am alive.

6 Likes

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by TLION(m): 4:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
chegbe1104:
Mine was when I was sent out of the class by the principal who was also teaching a subject in my class. I don't know what came over me, I just threw a stone which landed on the board where the principal was teaching. Thank God it did not touch him. Nobody in my class agreed to know where the stone came from. I hail my class mates because they knew who threw the stone but refused to say it. It would have resulted in my instant expulsion. Infact the principal's cousin was in my class but he too did not say anything. I don't know why the solidarity but I think it's because I brilliant amongst them and the did not want say anything that would make me to be expelled.
. You are Brilliant indeed grin
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by AlphaStorm: 4:21pm On Mar 12, 2020
Cooking Beans in the Ceiling.......
I even fried Chicken infront of the Vice principal , e no know. Took Books from the Library but never returned them. I lost those books though..
Many things shele...

Btw check my siggy if u want to gain Admission into 200l next year. Registrations have started.
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by scottyy: 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
donnie:
Smoking was the reigning thing in boarding house of FGC **** among seniors. So one evening I went to the field with a stick of Benson and matches. As I dragged my eyes started turninoninown. shocked

While others ended theirs in school, I went on to be a chained smoker due to bad gang. grin
Hope you've stopped sha.
Pity your organs o.

1 Like

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Sniper101(m): 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
Where do I start

Well, I actually pulled off some dangerous stunts while in FGC, Odi (with some accomplices sometimes sha) cheesy

Favorite part was when I was always sneaking in Best Lovers magazines into the school, every term, from my JSS3 to SS2.
The magazine made me very popular amongst my seniors; males & females alike.
(for those who don't know, Best Lovers magazine was the Nigerian version of PlayBoy magazine, then).

There was also a time when me and my three other silly friends would scale the fence of the female hostel during lights out; just to go see which of our class mates sleeps náked, which one really has small breâst or very small yansh, which one looks very stupid when she sleeps, which one snores when sleeping, etcetera etcetera

And then the most dangerous of all, was when I was caught making out, fingering & smooching the "popular" big yansh JSS1 student grin

My saving Grace was the fact that it was my fellow prefect who caught me, during that night's prep.
She's had the hots for me for as long as I could remember. So after switching on the light in the class that night, catching us pants down, ordering the junior student to drag up her panties and disappear to her class, I just knew I had to act fast else I might lose my post by the next assembly if she gets to report me the next day. Lol.

As a sharp guy, the very next morning I packed my breakfast from the dinning hall and sent two female junior students to deliver it to her in the hostel.
Later on when she came to class that morning, I was seated in her seat, waiting to begin a lengthy apology. Just so she won't report the incident of the previous night to anyone.

To cut the long story short, after apologizing to her that morning, by break time in the afternoon I bought and brought her Gala & Fanta.

And that's how I started being OVERLY NICE to her.

By the next term, we've become boyfriend and girlfriend grin

Las Las...she didn't report my misconduct.

Boarding school life is sweet when you're a senior student...ah swear grin

6 Likes

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Joystark(f): 4:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
I fell in love.
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
Lol...yeah I skipped lectures a number of times with a friend in primary school, I remember how we would doge and duck into the ground to avoid being seen by the principal while he drived past with his car....I also fought alot cause I hate bullies and although they were older than myself I kept on fighting them...earned me alot of respect....I remember how I smacked one guy in front of the whole class...well he came back during break,to give me a good kick at my balls....I nearly died that day.

All these happened in primary school ....I was already beginning to become interested and pratical in the ways of women ..because I had very bad friends at different points in primary school ..but God arrested me in secondaary school.

I became very intelligent and well behaved till I left secondary school...I never got to do any evil instead I became the head boy,a patron to the SU and the overall best student upon my graduation......I am entirely grateful to God .....who did not allow my destiny to be truncated by the evils of secondary school....while in school I had alot of chances to have sexual affairs with different gals
but I never did,...all glory to God

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
ChieduJoshua081:
Going to the school toilet to see girls as they went to piss through one hole in the zinc. I saw almost all the girls toto in my class different shapes and sizes. After everything I will go to the class and be looking at the girls faces and be like these girls don't know that I've seen their totos. Thank God none of them caught me but I ended up carrying toilet infection sha and didn't tell anybody until my brother that we use to bathe together went and did amebo and told my mother. I just told them it was my school toilet I got it from.
lmao � serves you right ,toilet infection lol � very funny guy
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by sniperr007(m): 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
laughitall:
na so lazyman ... hope u strong hearted now

Yes..
Life has toughened me.

Can we take this conversation private?
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Iceyjays(m): 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2020
Some people are here to spread lies

1 Like

Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Tominix(m): 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2020
mansakhalifa:

And you call that dangerous
I mean, that was routine back in our day.
wow my dad almost yanned me walahi i shake blokus for you . . . . .
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Onlydaughter(f): 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2020
I left the school hostel during WAEC because I didn't want to write CRK (Christian Religious Knowledge). I told my parents when I got home that the school said those who have no paper can go home and prepare for the next one. I told them in school that my mum wasn't feeling well and asked that I come home.

Reason for this in my head was "why write the subject when I dont actually need it". Over smartness!!!
Now my WAEC result has CRK as pending result.

I don't really need it afterall. No regrets.
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by jarfarchiks(m): 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
My school was a three storey building which was close to the fence. Once it was time for us to dodge class we would jump from the second floor over the fence to the next compound. Na God dey safe person all na to go handle PlayStation for our guy house close to the school premises..
Re: Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School by Ndipe(m): 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2020
Going to the stream and exploring the very deep part of the stream, then when I got tired, I tried to leave but was unable to because I was stuck in the mud. I was gulping and gulping loads of water as I struggled mightily to free myself. God intervened by sending a rescuer to free me. Hallelujah! I was 10.5 years old and this incident occurred the very month I was admitted into boarding house.

Another incident was sneaking into the chapel through the window. It was forbidden to do so. My Maths teacher was there taking note of those who flouted this rule. For some unexplainable reason, I wasnt caught, but the guy after me was nabbed and suspended for one month. That affected his studies. What if I was caught and suspended, that would have affected my studies as well.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

University Of Abuja Admission List: / Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. / Flashback: Did You Read This Book While Growing Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.