Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,842 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See (90714 Views)

Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me / Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) / Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by BabbanBura(m): 7:31am On Feb 15, 2020
smiliyB:
Guys gonna avoid this thread grin grin Nice one op... I just hope she won't disappoint Sha because sometimes, we don't really value what we have.

So these items are not a measure of value of the man?
Naija gals who did this to una?
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Deepfeel(m): 7:36am On Feb 15, 2020
StacyO:

Lol
You do me strong thing
I didn't even get any msg or gift.

This Khiaa,is she human or spirit
Or two of you played another chemistry at my back.
The valentine was spent at nnamdi KANUs parents burial ceremony , am just waking up

But a beautiful young lady like you I know you didn't lack messages and gifts from them guys and crushes na

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 4:20am On Feb 19, 2020
OP just use all of you catch cruise, he didn’t even post on here, not to talk of uploading pictures on the 14th grin
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by tk4rd: 5:26am On Feb 19, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
OP just use all of you catch cruise, he didn’t even post on here, not to talk of uploading pictures on the 14th grin
That's a typical Lazy Nigerian Youth for you..
Always in a haste to do the next thing...
And also easily distracted..
They would rush to start things,, but wouldn't follow it up, neither would they end it properly..
The reasons being that the starting of the first event opened doors of opportunities for more events, which they also dabbled into, and forgot the original event which opened these doors.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by tk4rd: 5:31am On Feb 19, 2020
Victoronah1:
Okay, so I wanted to get my girlfriend an iPhone xr, I ended up getting her an iPhone x mas. I hope she loves it. I'll have to lodge in a beautiful hotel, and buy lots of red flowers and red candles and set it up. I'll make it very warm and nice for her, she deserves it by the way, also I don't care if we break up tomorrow the money I spent can easily be gotten back.

Here are the things I got for her:

1. iPhone xs max
2. Apple series watch 3
3. And ear pod.

Then got myself apple mac book which I don't even know if I will be using cause I have a GTX 1080 laptop I use for my video editing. But anyways I've never used a MacBook, I heard MacBook are good for Editing so I will have to test. I want you to follow me on my journey till 14th night.

I'll keep updating this thread if I buy any new thing for her but until then happy valentine. cool
Also what will you gift your girlfriend or boyfriend on Valentine's day? Or husband or wife any
Oga, come and finish what you started.
It is true that your valentine day activities were not supposed to be our business anyway, but the truth is that, you made it our business by bringing it to us in the first place, so, it has now become our business..
So, tell us how it went..
Tell us how she reacted to the gifts too.
There are lots of things to be learnt.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Catchfirez: 7:21am On Feb 19, 2020
tk4rd:
Oga, come and finish what you started.
It is true that your valentine day activities were not supposed to be our business anyway, but the truth is that, you made it our business by bringing it to us in the first place, so, it has now become our business..
So, tell us how it went..
Tell us how she reacted to the gifts too.
There are lots of things to be learnt.

Na Audio Val Gift.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
Deepfeel:

The valentine was spent at nnamdi KANUs parents burial ceremony , am just waking up

But a beautiful young lady like you I know you didn't lack messages and gifts from them guys and crushes na

Wake up oooo
I don't have any crushes,cause if I crush back hmmm it's the soul I'm crushing.
Anyways,how have you been?
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Victoronah1: 8:19am On Feb 21, 2020
StacyO:

Wake up oooo
I don't have any crushes,cause if I crush back hmmm it's the soul I'm crushing.
Anyways,how have you been?
what do you mean crushing on a soul?
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 26, 2020
Victoronah1:
what do you mean crushing on a soul?
mmmmm
Victor
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Victoronah1: 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2020
StacyO:

mmmmm
Victor
can we be nairaland friends?
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 01, 2020
Victoronah1:
can we be nairaland friends?
I don't have any enemy here.
So,welcome aboard.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Victoronah1: 11:27am On Mar 01, 2020
StacyO:

I don't have any enemy here.
So,welcome aboard.
okay so are you a student or a working class?
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2020
Victoronah1:
okay so are you a student or a working class?
You know, I just don't need interviewers on ma boat.

I'm a worker and a student ( i.e we learn everyday).

Psssssss tryna use me to prolong this thread.
You're welcome n don't mention it.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Victoronah1: 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2020
StacyO:

You know, I just don't need interviewers on ma boat.

I'm a worker and a student ( i.e we learn everyday).

Psssssss tryna use me to prolong this thread.
You're welcome n don't mention it.
no dear I'm not prolonging any thread. Can't someone make friends from nairaland and meet outside? You sound like it could not be plausible
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
Victoronah1:
no dear I'm not prolonging any thread. Can't someone make friends from nairaland and meet outside? You sound like it could not be plausible
mmmmmm
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by kene05(m): 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
Victor u r now chyking Stacy.. What bout ur gf
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by samsard(m): 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
kene05:
grin
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Victoronah1: 8:24am On Mar 03, 2020
kene05:
did Stacy tell you I was chyking her?. I'm single unless I am married. Read in between lines.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Catchfirez: 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2020
kene05:

Audio girlfriend and audio valentine gift.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) / Lady Causes Stir With Her Huge Behind / Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.