Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:47 AM

7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered - Science/Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered (100053 Views)

World’s Oldest Brewery In Ancient Egyptian City Discovered By Archaeologists / A 50,000-Year-Old Lake In India Turns Pink And Experts Don't Know Exactly Why / 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Ghostrye: 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
Originalsly:

Hmmmm........ maybe related to the electric eel?.... or somehow the candlefly?...just thinking aloud as I scratch my head!
Or genetic mutation?
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by redsun(m): 1:24am On Feb 10, 2020
Offpoint:
Archaeologist be digging until they dig and discover what will put them in trouble.

Whatever time buried, let it remain buried.

There's a place like that in my village strangers and women aren't allowed to go in there, in fact only those with royal blood and few selected families are allowed into that place. I wish I can say things I saw there, that's when I knew there are a lot of shît hidden under the sun.

There's a fish in my village stream that has been there since before my great great grannies were born.... shît still there till date.

Everything hidden to Africans, that is why we are not learning. A place where the sun never stops shining but looks and feels like a dungeon.
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 10, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If it was in Africa, I'd have claimed it was dug by my paternal greatest great great grand father for his mistress.
Because that man really did very foolish things for women.

But it seems everyday brings a clearer realization that the age of Jesus and the creation of the earth as detailed by the bible is just like another APC propaganda.

Is religion just a myth.
How old is the earth?
It will be a shame if we die and realize there is no afterlife and that we lived our lives in vain because of religion.

What if all we've ever thought we knew about a god is a lie.
What if there are no virgins waiting for us at the other side for killing infidels?
What if there is no city of Gold?
What if there is no judgement day?
What if we were lied to, to instil fear in us and make us conform?

What if?
What if?
We may never know, but just like the cowards say, it is better to err on the side of caution.

Great are your works oh Lord.
Abeg die come back and tell us if there's after life
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Nobody: 1:31am On Feb 10, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
I'M HERE TO ANNOUNCE THAT THIS STRUCTURE EXISTED BEFORE ADAM AND EVE.... APPARENTLY MADE BY "FARMERS" WHO CREATED THEMSELVES AND EXISTED BEFORE YAHWEH CREATED THE EARTH. grin

sKeLeTuN!!
all lies bro as far as you were not there in the beginning of creation I can't believe you
Know you that God's dating system and carbon dating (human dating )are not the same
It is only a fool that says there's no God and y if you may ask because understanding of God has been taken away from Him continue you work of arrogance and blasphemy one day will be your day of reckoning CAPLOCKS wat a weird name
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by CAPSLOCKED: 2:38am On Feb 10, 2020
Viciheaka:
all lies bro as far as you were not there in the beginning of creation I can't believe you
Know you that God's dating system and carbon dating (human dating )are not the same
It is only a fool that says there's no God and y if you may ask because understanding of God has been taken away from Him continue you work of arrogance and blasphemy one day will be your day of reckoning CAPLOCKS wat a weird name

WTF!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Sadteen: 7:35am On Feb 10, 2020
babzo:

Oga dont confuse yourself; no where in the Bible are you told the age of the Earth- all you are told is the age Adam died. You humans claimed all that.

There can be no design without a designer. No product, without a a producer.
This means that someone or something created God going by your logic. So who or what created god? Who or what created what or who created god? It is endless...
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Sadteen: 7:35am On Feb 10, 2020
chizpim:
stop saying trash! do you think the universe just existed on its own? do you know the universe is like an egg shape just like earth? let me tell u the truth someone designed the universe and that's the fact.
Who designed that someone?
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by doncox: 7:48am On Feb 10, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If it was in Africa, I'd have claimed it was dug by my paternal greatest great great grand father for his mistress.
Because that man really did very foolish things for women.

But it seems everyday brings a clearer realization that the age of Jesus and the creation of the earth as detailed by the bible is just like another APC propaganda.

Is religion just a myth.
How old is the earth?
It will be a shame if we die and realize there is no afterlife and that we lived our lives in vain because of religion.

What if all we've ever thought we knew about a god is a lie.
What if there are no virgins waiting for us at the other side for killing infidels?
What if there is no city of Gold?
What if there is no judgement day?
What if we were lied to, to instil fear in us and make us conform?

What if?
What if?
We may never know, but just like the cowards say, it is better to err on the side of caution.

Great are your works oh Lord.
NwaAmaikpe speaking from both sides of his mouth. Yes, it's better to err on the side of caution. What if there's an afterlife? What if there is heaven and hell? A well of 7000 years does not contradict the bible. Christ was here 2200 years ago. But the biblical times did not begin with him. There was an old testament. Think of that.
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Sadteen: 7:53am On Feb 10, 2020
Eclipx:
If I give my life to Christ and I do good and die and I discovered there is nothing like hell or heaven, my dear I loose nothing. But if I don't give my life to JESUS CHRIST, and tommorow I die and discover that heaven and hell is real my dear am Finished. Note and note this, you loose nothing when you surrender your life to JESUS CHRIST. you risk yourself when you keep believing there is nothing like the end.
Humans are very egocentric creatures. You do realize that there are other religions out there with promises of afterlife which you automatically don't quality being a Christian ?

1 Like

Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Sadteen: 7:55am On Feb 10, 2020
Philadelphia:

Sir,

I'd rather believe in God all my life, and find out at last that He never existed than to deny His existence now and only discover at last that truly He is.
If you follow the latter, you're surely gonna meet your doom.

The decision is yours to make.
it depends on which God you believe in though as there are many gods.
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by babzo(m): 8:12am On Feb 10, 2020
Sadteen:

This means that someone or something created God going by your logic. So who or what created god? Who or what created what or who created god? It is endless...

If you call someone God-then He is GOD and doesnt need to be created.

Unless he is not God and is just an alien being that has existed for billions of years and evolved to an all powerful status like the Q Continuum beings in Star Trek (the Next Generation)
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 10, 2020
Adeebiwa09:

Lolx hahahahahahah you know you can teach me to study it. I don't mind since you and God are mates
shocked
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by k2money(m): 8:27am On Feb 10, 2020
1Sharon:

Allah is no equivalence to olodumare. Olodumare is a completely seperate deity.
My dear lady don't be deceive, Olódùmarè mean the Supreme God in Yorùbá language, so Allah means Supreme God in Arabic language. The same thing as God in English language.
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Philadelphia: 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
Sadteen:
it depends on which God you believe in though as there are many gods.

I'm sure you saw the spelling I implored.
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WTF!!
love you bro
PS this is just the beginning
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by 1Sharon(f): 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WTF!!

You heard him grin
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by TheSourcerer: 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2020
UnknownQueen:

Youre actually right bro, But i tell you the truth, So much more wickedness will abound if we all. live with the consciousness that there's no God, there'll be much more suicide,More people will prefer to die and go into oblivion than go thru phases of pain here, Too much evil will abound, Oh yes I can cause my neighbour so much pain, and feel there's no punishment awaiting me anywhere.....There'll indeed be less people on earth..... Everything bout life will be meaningless.
nope you're wrong life will not be meaningless nor will sucide sky rocket for people's realisation that there is no God
Well in every society religious or not ,good people would do good things while bad people would do bad things , you don't need religion to be good.
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by dayleke: 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
happney65:

Allah bawo?so Allah is now an aboki that will be digging wells all about?Bleep it mehn!.. undecided

Welcome back bro.

I see you in house.
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Ghostrye: 11:50am On Apr 24, 2020
Philadelphia:

I'm sure you saw the spelling I implored.
Depends on your religion. Your God could be a god to other people, it's all about perspective
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Philadelphia: 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ghostrye:

Depends on your religion. Your God could be a god to other people, it's all about perspective

There is only one true God; Jehovah.

He alone is the Almighty God and worthy of our praises.
The other gods are hand made and worthless.

They can't reveal themselves to you but only Jehovah can reveal Himself to you.
Re: 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered by Ghostrye: 10:04am On Apr 25, 2020
Philadelphia:

There is only one true God; Jehovah.

He alone is the Almighty God and worthy of our praises.
The other gods are hand made and worthless.

They can't reveal themselves to you but only Jehovah can reveal Himself to you.
Yahweh was once the local 'hand made' god of the canaanites. But because of the popularity and spread, it can now be considered the mainstream religious 'God'. So as I said before, it is all about perspective.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) / Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} / Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.